Chilton Academy (Spanking Sto...

By AddictingFanFiction

This is a Jonas Brothers (Non famous) sister spanking fanfiction. This was originally written as a 3-shot en... More

Chilton Academy
Less Than Mediocre
Does He Like Me, or LIKE me Like me...
Peanutbutter and Cooties
If it's Not Broken
Keeping it Appropriate
The Paper
Unicorns and Peanut Butter!!
Peanut Butter Conversion
The Same Paper
Are You A Virgin?
Are you...did you...
Things you didn't know about me...
'Mingos
Date Do-Over
Late Night Highs and Sunday Prayers
I Hate You
A Place to Think...and Scream
Bi-Polar
Parent Teacher Conference
Two Birds...One Stone
They will Know Soon Enough
Time Outs Are STUPID
Trickery
Penance for Volunteering His Time
I Blame my Damn Alarm Clock
Series of Unfortunate Events
You Don't Care
Reputations
Lots of Crap
A date with Your Girlfriend
I'M FINE!
Ok, Maybe I am sick
Burnin up
Hanging Up
Saturday Night with Romeo
Remind Me
Special Hug
A Not So Romeo
Seeing Jesus and Missing Matt
New Kid
Trouble
The Spanking Debate
Hullabaloo
Beautiful Friendship
The Attitude Needs to Change
Chipper Mornings
Rumor has it
I think they are wrong
Retrieval
Was it Worth it?
Intimidating Jonai
What is your Deal?
Come Undone
Favors
Waiting
When Sugar Goes Bad
Tantrum
Different Normal
Welcome Home
Candy Bolus
Matt
Swearing Off Boys
Josh
Would I Lie
Training Wheels
Smoking
Fish Stories
Low
My Stuff
Kiss
Putting on a Show
Shenannigans
Courtyard Confessions
Trying Patience
Blood Battles and Big Secrets
It's Ok not to be Ok
A Parent's Love (A Mother's Day Special Upload)
Time Out
Inability to Follow Instruction
Early Morning
Calling Shots
Radar
Attitude
Boys are stupid
Interrogation
THAT boy
Two Against One
Kiss and Tell and Rooms of No Consequence
We Are FRIENDS...With Benefits
Study Session
Pool House
We Need to Talk
Walking Out
Compared to teenagers, babies are cake
5 Stages of a Spanking
Spontaneous Flames and Stolen Waffles
Everything Happens For a Reason Bullshit
UBERS UNITE!
Fake Crying and Alpha Dog Lectures
Flaws
SCIENCE!
Sure, Why Not?
Embracing the Suck
Drunk People are Heavy

MY Diabetes

16.5K 182 28
By AddictingFanFiction

Shedding my jeans I pulled on my 'mingos before walking into my bathroom and pulling my hair back into a ponytail. Unzipping my 'betes kit I plugged a strip into my meter and fed a bead of blood into the tip; nervously I sucked the remaining droplet from my finger as I watched the meter count down before flashing a 145. WIN. Mentally high fiving myself for my nice bedtime number I shuffled to bed and discarded my decoy pillows to the floor before crawling in under the blankets. I grabbed my cell phone and texted Josh 'copacetic' to let him know that I had gotten home alright and that everything was well, moments later I was asleep.

The rest of the weekend seemed to fly by and diabetes spent most of the time kicking my ass. Monday morning came far too quickly and before I knew it someone was shaking me awake, my eyes fluttered open to see Cat sitting on the edge of my bed. "Morning sunshine," she beamed, her chipper demeanor nearly got her kicked.

"Time is it?" I managed to mumble throwing an arm over my eyes to block the light.

"six thirty" she answered still smiling, "Are you feeling ok? You went to bed early last night and you still look exhausted."

I rubbed my eyes and tried to dismiss the fact that Cat just basically, in girl speak told me I looked like shit as she started bouncing around the room, opening shades, and tiding up my mess. I groaned as the sunlight hit me. "It's too early and bright . . ."

"Good morning baby girl." Nick chimed, his demeanor matching Cat's.

"Oh for the love of all that is holy, please shut up and get out of my room! It's far too early for perkiness. I love you both, I do . . . but I am exhausted."

They both exchanged glances before Nick shot me a parental glare. "We leave in 20 minutes."

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Fine." I watched them both exchange a grin before walking out of my room and leaving me to get ready. Rolling out of bed I shuffled to the bathroom before making my way around my room and readying myself as best I could with my eyes still shut. Letting out a groan of discontent everytime I stepped, I made my way down the stairs and plopped onto one of the kitchen stools.

"Morning Monkey." Joe's voice chimed as I laid my head on top of my folded arms.

I let out a loud groan. "Why is everyone so wide awake?"

"You are pleasant, are you feeling alright?" he questioned cocking a brow in my direction as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"I'm fine, just finding everyone's perkiness highly annoying this morning."

"Excited to get back to school?" Nick questioned walking into the kitchen and filling his travel mug with coffee.

"Ecstatic," I snapped sarcastically.

Nick cocked a brow before tossing me my 'betes case from the opposite counter, "300"

I looked up at him, my brows knit together in confusion, "300 what?"

"You are super pleasant this morning...I'm betting 300." He explained taking a sip of his coffee. I scoffed before plugging a strip into the monitor and feeding a bead of blood into the tip; sucking the remaining blood from my finger I watched as the meter made the slow count down from 5 before greeting me with the out of range tone and a 298. I threw the meter across the counter in frustration and it flew off hitting the ground. I was not in the mood for diabetes this morning. Nick retrieved the meter from the floor and checked the number before letting out a sigh and shooting me sad eyes.

Grabbing an insulin pen from my pouch Nick quickly dialed up the units before jutting it in my direction, I promptly declined. "No."

"CeCelia..." his tone was pleading and I again declined putting my head down on my folded arms. "You just plan to ignore this and hope it goes away on its own, is that it?" he questioned his tone snarky.

"Yup" I piped my snark matching his.

"Alright then, suit yourself." He said turning and walking out of the kitchen without another word, Joe followed him quickly in tow.

-Nick's POV-

I knew by the quick succession of footsteps behind me that Joe did not agree with my handling of CeCelia's little diabetic rebellion.

"You are just going to let her do that?" he questioned his brows knit together in frustration.

I shrugged, "I can't make her take it Joe."

He scoffed folding his arms over his chest, "Last time I checked you were in charge not her. She has been getting away with a lot of defiance because of diabetes lately and I've been letting you head the decisions because this is really more your area of expertise but if you are just going to let her get away with crap because you feel guilty..."

I shook my head and smiled patting him on the shoulder "This isn't about defiance dude...this is about her wanting control over something that can't be controlled. She doesn't feel good right now, and she is about to feel a lot worse, trust me, she will take it but it is going to have to be on her own terms...She can't control diabetes, she can only manage it as it comes, the sooner she realizes that the better."

Joe dropped his arms deciding to accept my decision, "Fine, I'm not about to pretend I know what she is going through because I don't but I don't agree with her getting away with murder and blaming it on diabetes either; diabetic or not I will not hesitate to blister her butt if she gets out of line with me."

Joe had grown increasingly annoyed with CeCe's shenanigans and even more annoyed with my seemingly nonchalant response to her behavior. There was a level of understanding I had for her recent behavior that he could not understand. CeCelia has always been one to test her boundaries and that is exactly what I think she was doing with diabetes...testing her boundaries. Eventually she is going to break down and listen to her body, until then I am trying to be as patient as I can, Joe however has reached his limit.

Walking back into the kitchen I found Cee had still made no attempt to give herself the correction shot, instead she lay with her face tucked into her arms in a pout. "Let's get going, Grumpy," I said grabbing a bottle of water, granola bar and her 'betes kit and setting them on the counter in front of her; she reluctantly raised her head and sneered in my direction before shoving the items in her backpack.

-CeCelia's POV-

The ride to school was less than awesome, Nick seemed to be more tolerant of my grumptastic demeanor but Joe had clearly reached his limit of sass before we had even left the house. He shot me a warning glare in the rearview as I climbed into the backseat ranting about the cold leather seats, I took it as my cue to shut my mouth.

"Can I have my phone?" I asked jutting my hand in Joe's direction as he pulled into the parking lot.

He put the car into park before turning to me, the look on his face undeniably upset. "When you lose the 'tude you can come ask for your phone back, until then I will hold onto it." With that he stepped out of the car slamming his door a little harder than necessary making both Nick and I jump.

"It's your diabetes," Nick started, "I'm not going to tell you how to manage it, but please take that correction soon before your attitude gets you into trouble."

"You are right," I said grabbing my backpack and exiting the car, "It is MY diabetes" with that I slammed the car door and took off into the courtyard.

I was so sick and tired of feeling like I didn't have any say in my own life, diabetes doesn't follow the rules, it doesn't matter if you are good and bolus exactly the amount you should, diabetes will still beat your ass. I wanted to call the shots for a while, just ignore it if only for a day. Walking into the main corridor I found Josh leaning against my locker and smiled "Hey you, what are you doing here so early?"

Josh returned my smile. "I thought that you might be mad at me, I wanted to get here early so we could talk."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

Josh shrugged, "After I told you all that stuff the other night...I thought that maybe...and then I tried texting you a few times and you never texted me back."

"Oh!" I smiled opening my locker and shoving my backpack inside, "I don't have my phone, Joe took it the other day and he is keeping it until I can lose my attitude."

"That's good," Josh said with a relieved smile causing me to cock a brow. "That you weren't ignoring me that is...not that you got your phone taken away...that sucks."

"It's whatever," I said shrugging my shoulders and grabbing my books for first block, "it's not like I have a social life anyway."

"You don't look like you feel good." Josh said cocking his head to look me in the eyes.

I brought my eyes up to meet his, "Is that your way of telling me I look like shit?"

"No, you never look like shit." He defended without skipping a beat, "You look like you don't feel well, your eyes are glassy."

"I don't feel well, diabetes has been kicking my ass all weekend, still is." I admitted with a sigh.

"Need a hug?" Josh offered holding out his arms, I stifled a giggle and accepted the hug from Josh allowing him to wrap his arms around me and give me a squeeze, the smell of his cologne delighted my senses as I took a deep breath. "Need a kiss?" he offered with a smirk, I smiled pushing away from his chest "Nice try." I said turning to walk toward class. Josh shrugged, "It was worth a shot."

Chapter End Notes:

It's been forever I know, a lot of shit for lack of a better word has been going on in my life on that list marital issues, sickness, spring break, birthday parties, severe lack of me time and writers block...I think I have it all sorted out now though so back to writing. The next chapter is already done and it will go up tomorrow, enjoy lovelies! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 212 11
What would have happened if Jasper hadn't been restrained when Bella cut her finger? "It only took a fraction of a second for my entire life to ch...
58.1K 792 41
I'm a sucker for fluff, comfort, and a good brotherly bond. If you're into any of that, this book is for you! Rare, and exciting. If unsure, go ahead...
22.4K 508 20
HELLO CUTIES, So this my second book This story is about a brat lee yn. Daughter of mr and mrs.lee they both love their daughter very much so because...
74.3K 818 42
This is a book of spanking oneshots. I realize this is a VERY weird idea. It's ridiculous, and would never actually happen. It's an AU. Things will h...