Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

I'll Be Your Reason

12.6K 261 150
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Louis self-harms , it's nothing major but there were still cuts on his wrists and he wasn't eating enough . Harry , his best friend , gets suspicious very quickly , and when he finds his blade he just has to do something .

Enjoy x

~~

"I'm starving ." Harry sighed as he got into the driver's seat , Louis getting into the passenger's . "Mind if we stop to get something to eat ?"

"Sure , I'm not hungry though ." Louis said , Harry nodded , "Okay ."

They soon reached a Cafe , Harry ordered a ceaser salad and got it packed , asking Louis again if he wants anything , to which Louis replied with a 'no' .

They reached Harry's place , got out of the car and walked into the house .

"I'll put us a movie ." Harry said as he kicked his shoes off in the entrace , Louis took his shoes off along with his bag and followed Harry into the living room .

Harry put on a random movie and started eating his takeout , Louis sat next to him clutching his shirt sleeves in his fingers as he tried focusing on the movie . His wrists itched a little from the few cuts he carved into his skin two days ago , and his stomach was hurting from lack of food .

He got up from the couch , feeling slightly lightheaded but didn't let it show . "I'm going to get myself some water , want some ?" He asked Harry , who hummed through mouthfull of his lunch .

Louis filled two glasses with water and brought them to the living room , handing one to Harry . Harry thanked him and took the glass , Louis sat back next to him and sipped on his water quietly .

Harry finished his lunch and put the box down , leaning back with his feet on the table . "Do you have homework ?"

"We have some math problems to do ." Louis said and put his empty glass on the table , Harry whined , "Do we really ?"

"Yeah . Want to start now so we can finish faster ?" Louis asked , laughing a little as Harry slowly slid off the couch until he flopped on the floor . He sighed and got up , "Yeah , I'll go get our bags ."

Louis watched as Harry left , he quickly lifted his sleeve up to examine the cuts before pushing the sleeve down right before Harry walked into the living room .

They took out their books and notebooks , Louis was in the middle of answering the problem when he felt Harry's finger poking his side . "What did you answer ?"

He jumped away from his finger , shaking his head , "You need to try yourself ."

"But it's hard , Lou , you know I'm not good at maths ." Harry whined , "Then just tell me how you did it and I'll write down the answer myself ."

Louis wanted to say no again , but Harry was pouting , and he could never say no to Harry's pout . He sighed and explained the problem to him , Harry grinned and thanked him before writing down the answer .

~~

"Are you coming over tomorrow aswell ?" Harry asked as he parked outside Louis' house , Louis nodded , "If it's okay ."

"Of course it it , you're my best friend ." Harry said with a smile , Louis smiled back , "Okay . I'll see you tomorrow at school ."

"Bye Lou ." Harry called after him as he got out of the car , Louis smiled , "Bye Haz ." He said and closed the door , dreadfully walking up the pathway to his house .

Of course , as always , his mum wasn't home , meaning he's going to be alone . He's an only child , and after he came out to his parents at thirteen his dad left . His mother , Odette , has been ignoring him ever since , blaming him for everything that was wrong . And Louis took the blame , believing it was really his fault . He didn't come out to anybody else , afraid of their reaction .

He walked into the quite house and closed the door behind him , turning the lights on . He went to the kitchen and took two crackers , something to calm his stomach down .

He then went to shower and weigh himself , and as he sat on the bed and examined the cuts on his wrists , he sighed and wondered if he could fit a few more .

He's been cutting for almost a year now , and he was thankful no one noticed , not even Harry . he was thankful no one could see through him , and intended on keeping it like this for as long as possible .

~~

Harry was sitting on one side of the classroom , Louis on the other ; the teacher separated them for talking , even though it was mainly him talking and Louis just laughed at what he said .

He frowned as he watched Louis' hands ; first they were clutching the ends of the sleeves tightly , then one hand moved to rest on his stomach , rubbing it in a little with a slightly pained expression . Maybe he's not feeling well ?

Soon enough class ended , Harry collected his things and walked over to Louis . "Lou , are you not feeling well ?"

Louis raised his eyebrows , "Why are you asking ?"

"I saw you rubbing your stomach , were you in pain ?"

"No , just a little itchy , that's all ." Louis shook his head , "I was scratching it a little too hard that it hurt , but nothing more than that ."

Harry bit his lower lip , trying to detect a lie . "Okay . If you're not feeling well then tell me ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded and picked his bag from the table , slinging it over his shoulder as he followed Harry out of the room .

~

"Didn't you get enough sleep last night ?" Harry chuckled as Louis nodded off on his couch , Louis shook his head , "No , don't know why though . I just couldn't fall asleep ."

"Want to take a nap in my room ? I wouldn't mind ." Harry offered , but Louis declined , "I'll be okay , I'll just go to sleep  earlier today ."

"Are you sure ?"

"Hundred percent ."

"Okay ." Harry nodded , "Then want to play video games ?"

Louis nodded and watched as Harry set everything up , handing him a conrtoller .

As they played , Harry glanced over to Louis , who's sleeves fell a little . He could see something on his wrist , and at first he thought it's a bracelet so he focused back on the game .

Later on he peeked again and saw it was slightly red , but then Louis cheered and threw his fists in the air in victory , distracting him .

"Loser ." Louis giggled a little and whacked his controlled gently on Harry's forehead . Harry frowned in fake anger and brought Louis into a headlock , his other hand tickling him .

"Let go !" Louis laughed and squirmed all over , though he couldn't get away . Harry laughed and stopped , letting Louis go . "Next time you're calling me a loser you're in for it ."

"That's what you said last time ." Louis laughed .

"Well I'm serious this time ." 

"Course you are ." Louis rolled his eyes sassily , Harry scrunched his nose and pinched his cheek . Louis smacked his hand away and rubbed his cheek , "That hurt , you idiot ."

"You calling me a loser hurt more ." Harry pointed a finger at him in fake anger and stormed to the kitchen , making Louis laugh .

Soon enough it was time for Louis to leave , Harry dropped him off and drove back to his house . When he got back he saw his mum's car parked outside , he walked in , "Mum ?"

"In the kitchen "!

He walked into the kitchen and smiled , "Hey .

"Hey , where were you ?" Anne smiled , Harry sat next to the island , "Drove Louis back home ."

Anne nodded and took her cup of tea to the island , sitting in front of Harry . She saw he was drifting in thoughts a little , giving him a few more seconds before asking . "Is everything okay ?"

Harry looked at her and sighed , "Uhm , I don't know ."

"Want to tell me what's it about ?"

Harry bit his lower lip , shifting in his seat a little . "Lou and I were playing video games today , and I think I saw something on his wrist . I couldn't clearly see , and at first I thought it might be a bracelet . Then I looked again and I saw red ."

Anne frowned a little , "Oh , that doesn't sound good ."

"I'm really worried . I've been thinking about it the past few days . He never eats when we're together , he only drinks water and the only things I've seen him eating is apples and crackers . A few days ago I saw him playing with the sleeves of his shirt , then rubbing his stomach looking like he's in pain . I asked him about his stomach and he said it just itched . And today we were playing video games and huving fun like always , and when I tickled him a little , I felt his ribs poking out , not in the healthy way . I'm really worried , mum ."

Anne watched sadly as Harry rambled about his best friend , she nodded , "We'll figure it out , I promise . For now keep an eye on him , okay ?"

Harry nodded , "Yeah , okay . I just - what if I'm right and something is going on ? For how long ? Why is he doing this ? I have so many questions ."

"I suggest you keep them to yourself for now , don't attack him ." Anne said , Harry nodded , "I know , but I'm really worried ." He sighed , before tensing a little . "Can I - can I tell you something ?"

"You can tell me anything ."

"I think - I think I have feeling for Louis ." Harry said quietly . "I don't know if I'm gay , or bisexual , or anything - I just have feelings for him , have had for quite a while now . I'm really scared to tell him though , we have an amazing friendship ."

"You'll never know if you never ask ."

"But I'm scared , especially now that I'm so worried about him ."

"Then take your time , talk to him about it when you're ready ."

Harry nodded , "Right . I'm going to shower ."

~~

~~

Harry watched sadly as Louis walked into a changing cells to change out of his gym clothes ; he never changed in front of everyone like all the guys . Harry finished changing quickly and went to wait for Louis next to the cell he's in , and when he walked out the locker room was mostly empty .

Louis finished tying his showlaces and got up , taking his bag as he walked out of the locker room with Harry following .

"Are you coming over to my place today ?" Harry asked , frowning when Louis shook his head . "Why not ?"

"I have a Biology test tomorrow , I need to study ." Louis said , Harry bit his lower lip and nodded , "Okay . If you need help , or you're just tired of studying then call me , okay ?"

"Okay ." Louis nodded and turned down the hallway to his next class , Harry watched as he walked away , sighing before going to his own class .

~~

Harry parked his car outside of Louis' house , debating with himself if he should go in or not . He haven't been inside Louis' place in a really long time , and he never questioned it . He also never questioned why Louis never talked about his parents , why he never mentioned siblings . He's only been inside his house fewer times , when Louis needed something and they stopped by to grab it .

He took a deep breath before getting out of his car and locking it , walking up the pathway . He knocked on the door , hearing noises from inside but not making out what they are of .

He knocked again , and again , and after the fourth time he heard the key twisting in the lock before the door slowly cracked open , Louis peeking outside .

"H-Harry ? What are you d-doing here ?"

"I just , wanted to check up on you ." Harry said quietly , "You didn't text me , at all . I got a little worried ."

"Sorry , I was caught up studying ." Louis said , Harry frowned a little , "Is something wrong ?"

"N-no , I'm good . I'm good ."

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself ?"

"I'm okay , I promise ."

"Could I come in , then ?"

Louis bit his lower lip and opened the door wider , allowing Harry inside and closing the door behind him . "Are your parents home ?"

Louis shook his head , "No , I'm alone ."

Harry nodded , taking a quick look around the house . "Where's the restroom ?"

Louis pointed up the stairs , Harry excused himself and walked up the stairs , quickly finding the restroom . He closed the door behind him and looked around a little , he felt rude for snooping but he needed to .

He opened the cabinets and drawers , trying to find something to justify his thoughts . He sighed when he found nothing and leaned back on the sink , facing the tub covered in a shower curtain .

His eyebrows furrowed at the metallic smell in the air , how didn't he notice when he first walked in . He reached his hand out to the shower curtain and pushed it back , his heart falling out of his chest and breaking into a million pieces at the sight on blood on the white tub , and a small , sharp blade laying there .

His chest heavied , tears rising to his eyes . He swallowed the lump in his throat and opened the door , calling Louis' name .

Louis slowly walked up the stairs , beating himself up for not hiding the blade and cleaning the blood . He saw Harry standing near the door of the restroom , slowly approaching him . "What is it ?"

Harry looked at him with tears in his eyes , Louis felt his heart breaking . He hated when Harry cried . He looked away and crossed his arms over his chest , feeling his own tears rising up to his eyes . 

Harry took two steps over to him and wrapped his arms around him , holding him tightly . His shoulders were bony , and he could feel his spine . He wanted to hold him tighter , but was afraid he'll break if he squeezed him a little too tight .

Louis pressed his face into his chest , biting his lip harshly not to cry . They didn't talk at first , before Harry pulled back to look at him . "Why ?"

Louis shook his head and looked down to his feet , feeling Harry kissing his head , "I'll wait for you ." He heard him whispering , he looked up at him and nodded .

Harry silently took his hands and pulled him down the hall to his room . He walked inside and sat Louis on the bed , taking the desk chair and sitting in front of him . He took his left arm and reached for his sleeve , Louis looked away as Harry lifted his sleeve up , making more tears stream down his cheeks at his choked breath .

Harry leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his wrist , "No more ." He whispered , intertwining Louis' fingers with one hand , the other wiping Louis' cheeks .

"Let's get some sleep ." Harry said quietly and stood up from the chair , pushing the covers back for him and Louis to get in . He kicked his shoes off and got under the covers with Louis , bringing him into his chest .

~~

They woke up in the morning , not talking about the night before . They quietly got ready for school , and Harry informed Louis that as soon as he's done with his Biology test he'll drive them to his place , not giving him time to comment .

They made it to the school , Harry walked Louis to his class and waited for him outside . Thousands of thoughts ran through his head , and before he knew it Louis finished the test and walked out of the classroom .

Harry got up from the bench and took Louis' hand , walking with him out of the school to his car .

Soon enough they were at Harry's place , they walked inside and up to Harry's room . Harry sat Louis on the bed and took his desk chair , just like he did at Louis' place . "Talk to me ."

Louis bit his lower lip and looked down , Harry put his hands on his knees , "You know you can trust me . I'm extremely worried Lou , please let me help you through this ."

Louis looked up at him and took a deep breath ; he couldn't run away forever .

"I'm an only child . My mother says one burden is enough for her . My father left when I was thirteen , because I - ... because I came out as gay . My mother has been ignoring me ever since , blaming it all on me . I barely see her , she leaves early in the morning and comes back home really late . She's ignoring me , only talking to me to remind me that I'm a failure and that she really wishes she had a different child and a different family ."

Harry listened sadly and wiped his cheeks , now understanding pretty much everything .

"Th-the self harming started a year ago . I'm not hungry most of the time , because - because I'm just not hungry . And the cutting , they're to remind me that I need to change . -"

"Never change . Please ." Harry whispered , Louis shook his head , "I have to ."

"No you don't . No you don't ." Harry shook his head aswell , "Lou , you're amazing , your mother is missing out on an amazing person and son . What you're doing to yourself is not okay , and I will help you fix it ."

Louis brought one hand to his face , covering it as he cried . Harry brought him into his chest and kissed his head , "Never be ashamed of who you are . You're unique , and that's what makes you you ."

Louis cried softly into his shoulder , grateful that his reaction to the situation is much better than he expected .

Harry pulled back and wiped his tears , pressing a kiss to his forehead . "Can I tell you something too ?"

Louis nodded , sitting up straight and sniffling a little .

"Lou , I ... I hope I'm not going to ruin what we have , even if it is going to , I want you to know I'll still be here and help you through everything ." Harry held Louis' hands in his own , "I really like you . I - I have feelings for you . I don't know if it means I'm gay or bi or whatever , I just know I like you . Like like you ."

Louis stared at him in surprise , from the outside he was paralyzed , but inside he felt butterflies errupting in his chest . "A-Are you serious ?"

"Yeah . Took me some time to figure it out , and I wanted to tell you earlier , but I was scared you'd reject me . I mean , I'm still scared you'd reject me , but .. I just wanted to tell you ." Harry said , looking down at his and Louis' joined hands .

"Haz ?"

"Yeah ?"

"I like you too ."

Harry looked up at him , smiling softly . "Good to know . Perhaps I could take you out ."

"I'd like that ."

They smiled softly at each other , Harry leaned in and kissed Louis' cheek gently . "Want to go out for some ice cream ?"

"Okay ." Louis nodded , Harry took his hand and got up , walking with him out of the room .

~~

Back in Harry's place , Louis was laying tucked against Harry's side while Harry ran his fingers up and down his back .

"Lou , I want you to move in ."

Louis looked up at him . "What ?"

"Well , not officially , but we could move your clothes to my closet , and you'll stay over at my place most of the time and sleep over most of the week . My mum loves you so she'll be perfectly okay with it . I just don't want you going back there , okay ?"

"Harry , this is too much to ask for ."

"It's never too much . I want you closer to me so I can watch over you and be there for you all the time ."

"Are you willing to do this for me ?"

"Of course I am ."

"Thank you ."

"You don't need to thank me ." Harry brought him closer and kissed his forehead , lifting his wrist up to kiss his cuts . Louis cupped his cheek with the same hand he picked , pecking his cheek sweetly .

~~

Hope it was okay . x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 8 1
SEQUEL OF MY STORY HOLDING ON TO HEARTACHE A little insight into the life of Louis and Harry seven years on and what happens when the past suddenly c...
1.5M 40.4K 69
Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flowercrowns and cuddles . Harry found out...
65.1K 1K 56
Emotional,Fluff,Funny,Cute,etc.. Hello Harry Fans! Here's Some Harry Styles imagines that came in my mind! Hope you guys will like it! ยท All Rights R...
749 82 16
harry and louis' relationship told through before and after chapters there's a lot of angst but also fluff in the before chapters :) larry is extreme...