Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

His Baby

16.9K 360 275
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Harry is a successful CEO , and Louis is his boyfriend . Harry is a very strong person , but he can't be strong without his baby . **NO SMUT**

Enjoy x

~~

Harry leaned back in his computer chair , groaning while running his hands over his face tiredly . He's been trying to get something done for the past hour and a half and he can't do it right , making him frustrated .

He pressed a button on the phone on his desk , "Erica , get me a coffee ." He told his secretary , leaning on his elbows and rubbing his eyes .

 A minute later the door opened and Erica walked in with a coffee mug , she placed it on his desk and turned to walk away . Harry lifted it to his lips and took a sip , making a face . "Fuck , this is gross . Make me a new one ."

Just then Louis walked into the room , though Harry hadn't seen him yet . "I'll make him coffee ." He told Erica quietly , she nodded and went back to her desk on the front .

Louis , still in his work clothes , fixed Harry his coffee , knowing just how he likes it . He walked into Harry's office , smililng when he saw Harry covering his eyes with his hands , taking deep breaths .

Louis quietly placed the mug on the desk , waiting for Harry to lift his head up .

"You can leave now , okay ? I have a lot of work to do , Erica ." Harry said , assuming it was Erica who brought him the coffee , and didn't hear her walking out of the room .

Louis raised his eyebrows . "That's no way to talk to your boyfriend ." He mocked being hurt and turned around to leave .

Harry uncovered his eyes quickly , "No baby !" He called and ran after him , stumbling from the rush . 

Louis giggled and let Harry turn him around , he wrapped his arms around his middle . "Is mister bossman stressed again ?"

"No ." Harry shook his head , making Louis raise his eyebrows questioningly . Harry sighed , "Well , kind of ."

Louis pouted a little and led him back to his chair , sitting him down on it before sitting on his lap sideways . "Tell me what is it ."

Harry wrapped one arm around Louis' waist to hold him in place , his other hand going to the computer mouse . He showed Louis what was the problem , furrowing his eyebrows when Louis giggled .

"Hazzie , I helped you with it a while ago and I explained what to do . Weren't you listening ?"

Harry chuckled , "No . Was too distracted staring at your beauty ."

Louis blushed and shook his head , "I'll do it quickly ." He turned to the computer but Harry caught his waist , "No , just tell me how to do it and I'll do it myself ."

"Well I'm here and I can do it , so just let me ." Louis turned to face the computer , Harry sighed and wrapped his arms around his waist tightly . "Thank you , baby ."

Louis smiled softly and settled more comfortably on Harry's lap , Harry held him tighter and leaned his head on his shoulder , watching his tiny hands typing on the keyboard and clicking the computer mouse .

Less than five minutes later Harry got a little bored . He just finished his coffee , and watching Louis wasn't an entertainment anymore . Louis was too busy and distracted with the computer as Harry looked around and sighed in boredom .

He brought his hands to Louis' shoulders and massaged them a little , going down his back . But Louis' body was just so tiny , that when Harry's hands massaged his back , they covered it all the way down his sides .

He wiggled his fingers a little , making Louis jump , "Hazzie no , stop it ." Louis slapped at his hands , but Harry just chuckled and wiggled his fingers again . 

"Haz I'm trying to help you , stop !" Louis tried sounding annoyed , but ended up letting out a giggle . Harry laughed lightly and took his hands off his waist , "Okay , okay ."

He kept looking around for a minute or so , sighing out again . 

"I'll be done soon , I promise ." Louis said , "Go pack your things until I finish ." He got up from his lap , but Harry brought him back down and wrapped his arms around his waist , "A little more ." He nuzzled into his neck , Louis smiled and kept working , trying to get it done as fast as he could .

Harry pressed a warm kiss to his neck , "Baby ?"

"Yeah ?"

"I'm bored ." He pouted a little , whining . He never showed anyone but Louis this side of him ; the silly , needy , playful side . He's always Harry Styles the tough guy who can take anyone down if he wants to .

Louis patted his arms that were wrapped around him , "I'm almost done , I promise ."

"Can I bug you until you finish ?" Harry asked , making Louis laugh , "No , then it'll take me longer . Now go pack your things , we'll leave when I'm done ."

"But I need a little more cuddles ." Harry buried his face in his neck , holding his tiny boyfriend tighter .

"We'll have enough cuddles time when we'll be at my place , okay ? Now go before I'm giving up the cuddles time ." Louis said and got up from his lap to let him get up . He smiled in victory when Harry got up , squealing when Harry pinched his bum softly .

"This is for using my weakness against me ." Harry said , pinching his side too . Louis pushed his hand away with blush covering his cheeks ; he always blush when Harry tells him , one way or another , that he's his weakness .

Harry pushed his hair back and took his blazer , putting it on quickly before going to talk to Erica . When he was back he collected a few papers from his desk and shoved them into one of the drawers , Louis then sighed with a smile , "Done . Let's go ."

Harry took both his and Louis' bags with one arm , his other wrapped around his waist . He always made sure to be seen around his work place with Louis under his arm , showing everyone that the boy is his and anyone who messes with him will be in very serious trouble .

Louis liked how protective Harry is , it made him feel loved and cared for .

They walked through the building to the lift , Harry kept a serious scowl on his face before pressing the lift button . Louis always laughed at how serious he is , and tried making him crack a smile .

He reached up to poke his dimple , giggling quietly when Harry's jaw tightened . He scraped his finger under his nose , holding back a squeak and a giggle when Harry brought him closer and tickled him under his arm a little .

"I can play dirty too ." Harry whispered and gave Louis a playful wink , before the lift doors opened . They stepped inside , and once the doors closed and lift started moving , they started laughing .

"You really need to stop bugging me ." Harry shook his head , poking Louis' tummy . Louis giggled and pushed his hand away , "But it's funny how you try keeping a poker face on ."

The lift doors opened again on the ground floor , Harry put his arm around Louis as they stepped out , bringing back the serious face .

Louis giggled quietly , letting Harry lead him out of the place to the parking lot . Harry's car was parked right in front of the building , he opened the passenger's door for Louis and helped him up , closing the door after he settled .

He got in the driver's seat and started the car , "To your place , is it ?"

"Yeah , I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought some ingredients so we can make dinner ." Louis said as Harry pulled out of the parking spot , Harry nodded , "Good . What are we making ?"

"Our meal ." Louis said with a smile , making Harry chuckle . "Should've guessed it ." He put his hand on Louis' thigh , which he did every time they drove together .

"Also my mum wants us over for dinner when we can , so I told her I'll ask you when you're free ." Louis played with Harry's rings , Harry gave his knee a soft squeeze , "Uhm , I'm free every Saturday and Sunday evening , and I'm sure I can make time durning the week if needed ."

"Okay , I'll tell her ." Louis nodded , "She really likes you ."

"Does she ?"

"Yeah . You're charming and handsome , what's not to like about you ?"

Harry smiled and took one of Louis' hands , kissing the back of it . "You make me this person . Without you I'm cold and heartless , you know ? I mean , we're only dating for a little over a year , but you're the one for me ."

Louis grinned and squeezed his large hand , Harry returned the gesture . "I'm serious . You see me at work , I'm stone cold . And when you're there , it's like I'm unfreezing . I never let anyone see what you see , that soft side of me . It's for your eyes only ."

"You'll make me cry , stop ." Louis giggled with glossy eyes , Harry smiled widely , "See what you're doing to me ? You're making me cheesy ."

Louis sniffled and reached up to wipe under his eyes a little , Harry kissed the back of his hand a few times , "Don't cry , baby ."

"I love you ." Louis smiled through tears and leaned his head on his shoulder as much as he could , Harry kissed his head and leaned his cheek on it . "I love you more , baby ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 1 1
Nobody really understood Harry and Louis. Not even Louis. But for Louis, the world began and ended with Harry, and there were certain things he just...
65.1K 1K 56
Emotional,Fluff,Funny,Cute,etc.. Hello Harry Fans! Here's Some Harry Styles imagines that came in my mind! Hope you guys will like it! ยท All Rights R...
138K 824 88
Nothing, just Harry x reader imagines :)) Show love vote, comment & like! Cringe Warning, With a bit of SMUT ;)
51.3K 510 49
mostly fluff, a little mature, a dash of angst harry imagines written by me <3