Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

Jealous Harry

16.8K 344 152
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Louis meets an old friend , Zayn , at his work place , and Harry can't help but feel a little jealous at their connection .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the restaurant , where Louis , his boyfriend , works as a waiter . He saw him with his back towards him , typing something into the computer .

He smiled and creeped behind him , fingers poking at his sides . Louis jumped in surprise and turned around , "Haz ! You crazy frog , you scared me ." He smacked his chest , Harry laughed , "That was the purpose ."

"What are you doing here anyways ? Thought you had classes ." Louis asked as he wrapped his arms around his middle , Harry wrapped one arm around him , the other tucking back his fringe , "I had , but one of my classes got canceled in the last minute , so I thought I'd come to visit you and get some coffee ."

"Sure , what would you like ?" Louis pulled back , he turned to the computer to finish typing in what was needed before turning back to Harry .

"Vanilla latte ."

"Okay , go sit at one of the tables , I'll bring it over ." Louis said , Harry kissed his cheek and went to sit down .

Louis passed the order to Dan , who smiled , "Who's the guy ?"

"Harry , my boyfriend ." Louis smiled back .

Dan quickly finished fixing the drink and handed it to Louis , Louis placed it on the tray and took it over to Harry .

"Thank you , love ." Harry smiled , "When is your shift over ?"

"In an hour , I think ." Louis said , Harry nodded , "Okay , then I'll have to drink it extra slow ."

Louis giggled and poked his dimple , when the restaurant's door opened .

"I need to go ." He said and turned to the door , stopping when he saw who walked in . The guy looked back at him in surprise , "Louis ?"

"Oh my god , Zayn !" Louis put the tray down on one of the tables and wrapped his arms around him , Zayn hugged him back , "It's been years , how are you ?"

"I'm doing great , you ?" Louis asked , still embracing Zayn .

"Been good , I'm here to visit my family for the week ." Zayn said and pulled back , one hand reaching up to cup Louis' cheek . "How's your family ?"

"We extended now ." Louis giggled but elegantly took Zayn's hand off his cheek to hold it , knowing Harry must be watching . "I have two more siblings now , another set of twins ."

"Oh wow , this is amazing ." Zayn smiled , Louis nodded , "Yeah . How's your mum ? Haven't seen her in forever ."

"She's doing great , her usual ." Zayn said , before smiling wider , "I can't believe it's actually you , it's been years ."

"Yeah , because someone had to move away because he was too smart for our school ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , Zayn laughed , "I couldn't help it , you know ."

"I know , but I was still sad you moved ." Louis smiled softly , Zayn smiled back , "I really missed you ."

"I missed you too ." Louis said and brought him into another hug , before pulling back , "I want you to meet someone ."

He took his hand and led him towards Harry , who was obviously watching them with a slight scowl .

"Zayn , this is Harry , my boyfriend . Harry , this is Zayn , we were in elementary and middle school together , but he moved away before tenth grade and I haven't seen him ever since ." Louis said with a smile , Harry stood up and held his hand out for Zayn to shake , "Nice meeting you ."

"Nice meeting you too , mate ." Zayn said with a smile and shook his hand , before elbowing Louis , "Always knew you leaned that way ."

"Shut up ." Louis pushed him playfully , glancing at Harry for a second to see his scowl deepening .

"Well if you wouldn't mind , I'm here for coffee ." Zayn said , Louis nodded , "Yeah , of course . I'll go fetch you a menu ."

Zayn nodded , both him and Harry watching him walking away . He turned to Harry , "So , you and Louis ... how long ?"

"Almost two years ." Harry said , "And you two , have you always been this close ?"

"Yeah , some thought we were dating , but I'm straight ." Zayn chuckled , "I mean , I would be gay for Louis , what's not to like about the cutie ."

"Hm ." Harry nodded , his eyebrows furrowed .

Louis came back with a menu and handed it to Zayn , "There you go , tell me when you picked something ."

Zayn nodded and thanked him , taking a seat at a table next to Harry's table .

Harry reached his hand out , taking Louis' hand , "Love ?"

"Yeah ?"

"Want to go out with me tonight ?"

Louis raised his eyebrow , "Really ?"

"Yeah , It's Saturday tomorrow anyways , you don't have work and I don't have classes ." Harry took his waist in his hands , "What do you say ?"

"Sounds good ." Louis smiled and ran his fingers through his hair , "Where are you taking me ?"

"Surprise ." Harry smiled , "I'll tell you when to be ready ."

"But you know I can't stand surprises ." Louis pouted .

"I know , but you'll have to deal with it ." Harry chuckled .

"You're lucky I love you ." Louis squeezed his cheeks with one hand , Harry smiled , "I love you too ."

"Uhm , Lou ?" Zayn said , Louis turned to him , "Yeah ?"

"I'm sorry to cut you two off , but .."

"Yes , I'm sorry ." Louis said and took Harry's hands off his waist , going to take Zayn's order .

After giving it to Dan , Dan said , "Harry is jealous ."

"What ?" Louis raised his eyebrows .

"Harry is really jealous at how you get along with Zayn ." Dan laughed , Louis shook his head , "I don't think so ."

"I watched from the side , I know how it is . He's extremely jealous ." Dan said and handed Louis Zayn's order , Louis put it on the tray and took it to Zayn's table .

"Thanks , Lou ." Zayn smiled , Louis smiled back and sat at the table with him , since there were no other customers .

"Haz , come sit with me ." Louis pulled out the chair next to him , Harry took his latte and moved to sit next to Louis , one hand holding the mug , the other resting on Louis' thigh under the table .

Louis started catching up with Zayn , taking note of Harry's grip on his thigh .

"I need to go now , promised my mum to be back ." Zayn looked at his watch before getting up , reaching fo rhis pocket .

"No no , you don't need to pay . It's on me ." Louis said and took his and Harry's empty mugs away , Zayn walked after him , "I insist on paying ."

"And I insist you don't ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , Zayn raised his eyebrow , "Seriously ?"

"Do I look like I'm laughing ?" Louis raised his eyebrows , "I'm not letting you pay , you're my friend and your drink is on me ."

Zayn pouted a little before hugging him , "Thank you , it was great seeing you again ."

"You too ." Louis said and hugged him back , "Tell your family I said hi and I'll try making time this week to come visit them ."

"That would be lovely ." Zayn rubbed his back before pulling away , taking his phone out of his pocket , "Give me your number so we can stay in touch ."

Louis told him his number , and Zayn texted him so he could save his number aswell .

They hugged one last time before Zayn left , Louis turned to Harry , "I'll go get my things then we can go ."

Harry nodded , Louis went to get his phone and jacket , he said goodbye to Dan before taking Harry's hand and going out of the restaurant .

"Hazza ."

"Yeah ?"

"Were you jealous ?"

Harry was quiet for a few seconds . "No ."

Louis giggled , "Really ?"

"Yes ."

"I don't believe you ."

"Well then why did you ask ?" Harry unlocked the car , Louis laughed and leaned on it , "Were you really jealous of Zayn ?"

"No ."

"Haz , he's a friend I haven't seen in forever ."

"I know ."

"Then why are you jealous ?"

"Because he told me he'd be gay for you ."

Louis threw his head back laughing , "He did ? Oh my god , he's such an idiot ."

"Yeah . Idiot ." Harry reached for the doorhandle but Louis took his hand , pulling him closer , "Haz , I'm yours . Okay ?"

"I know ."

"Then stop being jealous ?"

"No ."

"Then you are jealous !" Louis called happily , giggling a little . He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck the best he could with being so short , kissing his lips , "Hazzaaaa , drop the act ."

Harry put his arms around his waist , "Tell me you're mine ."

"I'm all yours , Hazza ." Louis giggled and kissed his cheek , "Cheer up already , I said I'm yours like a million times already ."

"It was three times ."

Louis laughed and leaned his forehead on his chest before looking up at him , "Hazza , I'm yours and I love you and only you ."

Harry leaned down and kissed him , "Always remember that ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 40.4K 69
Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flowercrowns and cuddles . Harry found out...
14.9K 414 12
Louis didn't believe in love at first sight until he met his neighbour Harry, the gorgeous man in the apartment next door who saved lives and had a s...
749 82 16
harry and louis' relationship told through before and after chapters there's a lot of angst but also fluff in the before chapters :) larry is extreme...
1.3K 40 6
A Missed Connections AU.