I Promise

By Ceres93

Aurora King has been a rebel girl. She's rich but that doesn't mean she has to be spoiled. When she finds out... More

I Promise
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

11.7K 329 13
By Ceres93

*Thanks for reading this is the last Chapter! I hope you liked it. I cant believe I upload every chapter in two days

Lets find out what the Livingtons will say!!!! Will they forgive her? Will she ever marry Matthew or will she runaway again?*

I arrived at the Livington’s  house as I gulped and knock at the door with the red letter Mrs.Lexington told me to give to Mrs.Livington. I was told by their maid that they were in the living room. I went in as they saw me they were  surprised. I told them I had to talk to them about what had happened.

I told the whole story to all three of them. They looked surprised and confused but the look at Mrs.Livington was different more shocked than surprised than I remembered about the letter and handed it to her. She took it and read it as she began crying and saying

“ I was right” She looked at me then said

“Aurora this whole time you were staying with my sister”

I was shocked. Matthew and Mr.Livington was looking at her with wide eyes. After a while she told me that the marriage was back on with the condition that I didn’t run away again. I agreed as Matthew and I got up and hugged each other.

A month later I was in a new wedding dress I was so happy. As my father walked me down the aisle everyone looked at me. I saw my friends and family then I saw Clair Eleanor Elizabeth and Eleanor’s Husband next to Mrs.Livington. I smiled and Nodded at Claire. I saw Matt as he grab my hand squeezed it as the father started we said our “I do’s” and finished with “You may know kiss the bride.”

At the reception I asked for silence as I got my violin out of it’s case and said

“This song is dedicated to my husband!” I started playing the song that I played at the gazebo and the river. When I finished everyone applauded.

*One year later*

I woke up smiling as I kissed Matthew when we hear the babies cry. Yes we have twins Emily and James. We are the most happy family. We built a house in the middle of both our parents houses. This week everyone went to visit Claire and Eleanor and when I mean everyone I mean EVERYONE. Both our families was with us good memories we made. I was happy when I made the right choice and realize it in time!!"

*Thanks for reading. I don't know if it's good but I really like writing it.

Everyone Please take a bow

*Everyone comes out bows and Aurora and Matthew kiss.

Everyone: "Awww"

"Hey now I didn't say kiss i just said bow *

Everyone:" Quiet let them kiss... Let them kiss... Let them kiss"

"Fine go ahead and kiss"*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.4K 13
This is a Tododeku story about how Deku turned into a ghost and is haunting the UA building.
434K 10.4K 20
Tyler Wood is known to the public as heartless, he has no-one in his life to make it worthwhile. He is a self-made millionaire and he has convinced h...
159K 5.8K 42
Highest Ranking #512 in Romance The song itself held so much meaning to our situation, so I committed it to memory, remembering each step and exactly...
472K 9K 28
The first day of Senior year went fine for Jordyn Samuels. She was running for student body president and she has alot of support from her friends an...