Let's Say || TaeKook

By jeontaelove

My first ever Taekook fanfic Date ended: 07/07/17 More

A/N
INTRO
Lets Start
First
First (1.2)
First (1.3)
First (1.4)
Second
Second (2.2)
Second (2.3)
Second(2.4)
Third
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Fourth
Fifth
Fifth (5.2)
Fifth (5.3)
Sixth
Seventh
Seventh (7.2)
Eight
Eight (8.2)
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelve
Twelve (12.2)
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fourteenth (14.2)
Fourteenth (14.3)
Fourteenth(14.4)
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Sixteenth (16.2)
Seventeenth
Seventeenth (17.2)
Eighteenth
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
A/N 2.0
Twenty Four
EPILOGUE
MUST READ
PLEASE READ

Nineteenth

2.2K 103 46
By jeontaelove

Taehyung's POV

" Sweetie, can I come in? " Mom asked. " I'm worried about you. Your mom just want to talk to you. Can you open the door for me? "

I slowly walk towards the door and opened it. I saw my mom and I can see how worried she is. I tried to smile at her, but I know that I failed.

" Hi mom. " I greeted. I walked back inside my room and sit on my bed. 

Mom sighed as she walked inside my room. She pulled the chair near my study table and dragged it in front of me, she sits.

" Now, tell me. What happened while I'm away? " She asked, looking at me straight to the eyes.

" Nothing happened mom. Why are you here? You must be at China, you have a board meeting there. " I answered. But I know I can't lie to her. She's my mom after all. 

She knows if I'm lying to her. And she knows if something is off.

" Yeah. But I want some time to be out of business. Your dad can handle all those stuff. " Mom replied.

I blinked once, twice, thrice.

" Oww. " I hissed. " Why did you slap me? "

I can't believe it. My mom slapped me. Why would she? I did nothing wrong.

" You know that you're not a good liar right? " She asked.

Damn, it hurts.

" But you don't need to slap me mom. It hurts. " I exclaimed.

" Does it? I'm sorry sweetheart. " Mom said as she caressed my face.

 I really can't guess what is going on inside my mom's mind. She really surprise me sometimes.

" It's okay mom. " I said.

" But really, what happened? I heard that you haven't go to school for a week now. So don't try lying to me. " Mom said, voice full of authority.

" I messed up mom. Me and Jungkook, we're done. " I said, straight to the point. There's no use if I lie to her.

She stayed silent. She's looking at me.

" Tell me the whole story. " Mom said.

" I was jealous, that monster started to eat me. And as the days past, I don't know that the monster already eaten me whole. I wanted to hug him mom. I wanted to wipe his tears away. But I don't know why my body didn't move. It hurts seeing him cry because of me. I want to talk to him, but I can't even pull myself out of this damn room. " I sighed.

" One question sweetheart. " I look at her. Waiting for what will she say. " Do you love him? "

" Yes mom. I do. I always will. " I replied.

" Can I ask who the he'll is the person you're jealous too? " Mom asked.

" Yugyeom. Kim Yugyeom. " I replied. I can feel the bitterness when I say his name. 

" Okay. Do want him back? " She said.

" Of course mom. I do. " I exclaimed. " Damn I really do. "

" Okay. I'll help you, once again. So you better get ass out of this room. Or I'll kick you out. " Mom said, she's not kidding. I can see. " I'll do what a good mom do. "

" Thanks mom. " I hugged her.

" Anything for you sweetheart. Now fix yourself. Look at those hair grown on your face. You look like a cave man no. " She looks at me with disgust.

I move closer to her and attempted to kiss her, but she just pushed me away.

" I'm hurt mom. You won't kiss your baby boy. " I said as I placed my hand on my chest, acting like I'm hurt.

" Shave first. Won't kiss you with that hair of yours. " She said as she stood up and walk out of my room.

I really am blessed to have a mom like her.

Jungkook's POV

Yugyeom and I went inside of the coffee shop. That was the longest walk I took for weeks. I'm lucky that Yugyeom didn't disown me as his friend. I know I'm being biased on what I did. But I'm glad that he understands.

" You get a table for us and wait for me there. I'll be the one to get our drinks. What do you want? " Yugyeom asked.

" I'll have an english toffee and creme flavored coffee, and a creme brulee please. " I said, he just nod.

I took the seat near the glass window. I like seeing those people walking on the street. I took my phone out. I can feel my eyes being watery. My lock screen is still the same. I didn't change it. I said to myself that I'll change it if I already want to move on. For now, I can't. I still love him. I still have hope that we can fix this. We just need to give ourselves some time.

" Here's your order. " Yugyeom said as he placed the tray on our table. 

" Thank you. "I smiled at him.

" Hey. This isn't free. " He said, which made me chuckle. He's still the same. He acts like nothing happened.

" I'll pay you later. I need to get coffee for Jimin before I go home. " I said.

" You that I'm just kidding, right? " Yugyeom asked. And I know that he is.

" Nope. I'll pay you later. I promise. " I replied.

He pinched my cheeks. " Silly. "

I just smiled at him.

" So how are you? " Yugyeom asked.

" How many times did you asked that already. " I replied. I don't want to sound mean.

He chuckled. I know that he's just worried about me. And I appreciate it.

" So what's your plan? " He asked. 

" I don't know. I'm giving myself time to think things out. " I replied, I don't want to lie. I really needed to give myself time.

" You still love him? " Yugyeom asked. 

I look at him like he's asking such a silly question. 

" What? " He asked, innocently.

" You're kidding right? What's with that question? " I retorted back. 

" I did not mean something. I just wanna ask if you still love him. You know, I'm here for you. " He wink at me, I glared at him.  " I'm just kidding. But I'm always here for you. "

" Thanks. " That's all I can say.

" Do you need some help? I mean, are you planning to move on? " He asked. He got a lot of things to ask.

" What do you mean? " I asked him back.

" Nevermind. " He replied as he took a sip on his coffee. " Until when do you want to give yourself and Taehyung, time to think? " 

" You really have a lot to ask don't you? " He just chuckled to what I said.

" Does my questions are hard to answer? " He asked, once again.

" I don't think, I mean. I don't know how to say this. But I'm still hoping that we can still fix this. I love him, too much. I'm just finding the right time to face him, to talk to him. " I said, being positive.

I see him smirk.

" And what if by the time you decided to talk to him, he's already taken? He already moved on? He doesn't love you anymore, what will you do? Can you take it? " Yugyeom asked.

I think I'm in a hot seat.

" Then I'll take it. I also have a fault if that ever happen. I walked out, when indeed we can still talk things. But I'm being cowards and left him. If he decided to move on and love someone else, I'll respect his decision. " He smiled at him.

I can see that he's satisfied to what I said.  I just say what i feel.

" If given the chance, will you talk to him if he's here? " I'm sick of his questions already.

But what he asked made me think. Am I ready to talk to him? 

" I don't know. " I replied.

" Why? " He asked.

" Maybe he doesn't want to see me now. " I felt my heart tighten. " I don't think he'll talk to me. "

" I'm not the one who can answer your queries. " He said as he stood up. " I think my mission here is already done. "

I don't get what he's saying.

" What do you mean? " I asked him. I'm puzzled.

" I'll give to your man now. Talk with each other. " Yugyeom said as he look behind me.

I followed his gaze. And I saw the person whom I haven't seen since ages. He looks stunning as usual. I think I'm loving him more. He's walking towards us,like slow motion.

" I've done my part. Now do yours. If its not for Auntie I won't do this. And don't worry, this shop is closed. " I look at him. " This cafe is owned by my mom. Talk to each other. Solve this you shitty cousin of mine or else I'll get him from you. "

Taehyung glared at him. They're cousins?

" I'll be going now. " 

Yugyeom left the two of us. And true to what he said, the shop was closed. I can feel the awkwardness. 

We're looking at each others eyes.

" Uhmm. Can we talk? " He broke the silence.

I just look at him, and I can feel myself falling for him more.

__________

A long chapter cause I haven't updated yesterday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.6K 52
A sweet and lovely story of taekook It's my first time writing Please bear with it if it's not good
3.1K 326 18
my very 1st fanfic... hope y'all like it
2.7K 32 9
Hey loveys this is a vkook smut that turned into a fanfic by popular demand. This is not new its from my instagram but im proud of it so please enjoy...
6.5K 249 27
VKOOK FANFICTION 🥰 WANT TO KNOW MORE THEN READ IT ✨ YOUR LAZY 😉