I Promise

By Ceres93

Aurora King has been a rebel girl. She's rich but that doesn't mean she has to be spoiled. When she finds out... More

I Promise
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 14

7.1K 262 2
By Ceres93

My Mom and Mrs.Livington was planning the wedding. I would tell my mom I didn't want to get married. We fought everyday.

Less than 3 weeks till the big day What was I going to do? I took Matthew aside and took him to my room.. As i talked with him he looked at me and nodded understanding what I was saying. I held out my pink as it intertwined with his and i kissed my thumb I promise.

“Okay just keep your promise”

“I will don’t you worry”

I kissed him and left

Days later we had our engagement party where everyone saw him put the ring on me. The ring was beautiful. a sliver band with a diamond in the middle with what looked like leaf and a small diamond on each leaf.

Two day left for the big day everything went by faster I painted a drawing for Matt with my signature on the lower right side and on the middle top I wrote “A promise is a promise.”

*This is the second time I leave a note... So what do you guys thinks is going to happen next? What is the promise she made with Matthew?

you’ll soon find out but the promise will be much later hehe >_<

Sorry about any spelling errors and or mistakes I feel lazy to spell check o.O*

*Thanks for reading!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
64.3K 2.1K 51
Nathan Turner is hopelessly in love with Alexis Sterling, and when asked if she would marry him... Alexis said no. His parents are expecting him to b...
835K 25.6K 23
Adam Devin Crighton was in love with Rhea Ivy Palmer ever since he could remember. But whatever he did, his love was only one-sided. What was he supp...
232K 2.7K 38
-ORIGINAL WORK- Perseus Jackson is reborn. And no, he doesn't get a new body. But his life changes. Not only he is unpredictable, but so his is style...