Only You Can Save Me

By m4ndyp4ndy

Camila is trapped in her marriage. She meets Officer Jauregui. Will Lauren be able to save Camila before it's... More

"Please. Come in."
"I shouldn't be doing this."
"I like seeing you."
"Touch you where, baby?"
"Whatever it is, it's okay. I've got you."
"I don't want you talking to people like her."
"I feel safe with you."
"You're not a burden."
"I would like to go to dinner with you sometime."
"Are you having a good time?"
"So, where's my wife at?"
"I don't want to keep living in fear because of him."
"Sure. I'll help you pack."
"Jealous much?"
"Yup, you're an ass."
"What the fuck is your problem?"
"Another drink sounds good."
"I'm like a teenage boy."
"I promise you, it's worth it."
"I'm not going anywhere."
"You almost died!"
"It's a..."
"You beat me to it, babe."
"Just walk out on me. Whatever."
"Please, baby. We need you."
"Ma'am, step outside, please."
"Anything for you, my love."
"We'll make it work."
"Please don't shoot me."
"I think we need a break."
"I wish you would talk to me more."
"Don't be scared, baby."
"Ready when you are."
"What the hell, Camila?"
"Mama!"
"Hell of a way to start a conversation, huh?"
"We still want to know, right?"
"How about Maria?"
"Good. I like your company."
"I've been trying not to think about that."
"Yes, baby. Just one."
"I'm not the one who has to worry about getting wet."
"Reunion?"
"No wonder you're so flexible."
"Girls don't have peepees."
"I'll be happy after one more."
Sequel

"I love you times infinity."

30.1K 427 199
By m4ndyp4ndy

AN: Sad Lauren ahead, fair warning.

Lauren was nervous to say the least. Camila's parents were coming over today and she had promised a home cooked barbecue. Cooking was one thing that Lauren enjoyed doing and she especially loved barbecue. She had the veggies out on the grill, homemade margaritas made and ready to serve, and she had just pulled the ribs out of the smoker. They had been in there in the backyard for just over 4 hours and the looked perfect. She put them on a rack and set them in the oven to stay warm. She was still trying to put together her homemade barbecue sauce when she realized that she couldn't find the vinegar. She was starting to panic some. "Fucking hell. Where did I put it?" She said as she tore through the kitchen cabinets trying to find it.

Camila had been working to help Lauren set up everything on the back patio, which included a new table cloth over the table. She laid out the plates and utensils for the evening before she went back inside to get a drink of her water. She hated that she couldn't have the margaritas with them tonight, but it was fine. "Baby, take a breath." She whispered to her before smiling at how serious Lauren was taking the whole thing. She took another sip of her water before she frowned. "What are you looking for?" Camila approached Lauren and rested her hand on her girlfriend's lower back. She knew that she was really nervous about how tonight was going to go.

Lauren was rummaging through the cabinets just looking for the damn vinegar. She heard her girlfriend's voice and didn't respond she needed to find the vinegar. "Where the fuck did I put it?" She mumbled to herself as she went back to the pantry. She stopped for a second when she felt Camila's hand on her back.

"Close your eyes, take a breath." Camila waited until Lauren did so before she continued. "What are you looking for?"

Lauren turned and looked at her. "I don't have time I have to find it...it's not going to be ready in time." She said quickly as she was searching through the pantry. "Aha! There you are you little bastard." She said as she ran back over to the counter and put the amount she needed in the bowl.

Camila frowned as Lauren ignored her. When she saw her girlfriend find what she was looking for she just shook her head. "All you had to do was tell me and I would have told you it was in there." She approached her girlfriend and reached out to take her hands to stop her. Camila slipped in between her and the counter and cupped her cheeks.

Lauren just finished mincing the garlic and put it all in the bowl. She had everything that she needed and started to stir the barbecue sauce up. She felt Camila's hands on her again as she pulled her hands away from the task. She felt Camila slip between her and the counter. "Baby, I was almost done." She said trying to reach around Camila. Lauren stopped when her girlfriend cupped her cheeks. She looked at her girlfriend, but she was still feeling anxious. 

Camila nodded to her. "I know it's almost done, but I don't want you to have an anxiety attack from all of this." She gave her a stern look when Lauren was still trying to get around her.

"Baby... please. You already know they'll be here any minute. It's okay if there's some things that aren't done." Camila gently caressed Lauren's cheeks as she looked up into her eyes. "They're not going to judge you if something's not done. If anything, the first words out of my mom's mouth will be 'how can I help?' Just take a breath and calm down some for me, please." She pleaded softly with her.

"I just need everything to be perfect. If it's perfect they won't kill me." Lauren said as she took a breath. She reached around to grab the spoon. "Taste test for me? Tell me if it's missing anything or needs more of something." She held the spoon to her girlfriend's lips.

Camila glanced back to watch Lauren get a little bit of the sauce into the end of a spoon for her to taste it. "Hmm," she thought for a moment. "Just a little more vinegar and I think it'll be perfect." She leaned up to kiss her girlfriend softly. "This whole night will go perfectly. They love you." Camila rested her hands on Lauren's waist before moving to her stomach. Truth was, she was just as terrified of her parents reaction, but at least one of them needed to keep a level head through all of this.

Lauren nodded and set the spoon in the sink. She sighed softly. Camila was right, but Lauren couldnt help but freak out and be nervous. She kissed her girlfriend back as she felt the woman's hands on her stomach. "Be careful...you know how I get when I'm anxious." She warned her girlfriend.

Camila smiled up to her. "I know. I'll help you unwind later," she winked to her before pulling away. 

Lauren stepped back to take a deep breath before she went back to mixing the barbecue sauce. Just as she finished up she heard the doorbell ring. "Shit. They're here." Lauren said nervously. "Can you get the door? I need to go to the bathroom." She said as she kissed Camila's cheek before running off to the bathroom just down the hall.

"Yes, they're here." Camila chuckled as her girlfriend ran off to the downstairs bathroom, probably to calm herself down some more before facing her parents. The younger woman just rolled her eyes some as she went out front, opening the door, she smiled widely at her parents. "Mami, papi," she greeted them with a big hug. "We told you not to bring anything..." she stated softly as she took the bowl from her dad.

"Nonsense, mija. Of course we're going to bring something." Alejandro stated before kissing Camila's cheek and stepping into the house. "Where's that girlfriend of yours?" He asked looking around for Lauren.

"She's in the bathroom. I'm going to go take this out back." Camila closed the door behind her parents before going through the kitchen to the back patio.

The designer couldn't help herself as she pulled the plastic off of the salad her parents had brought and pulled out a cherry tomato to eat. She might be early in her pregnancy, but she was already finding herself unusually hungry. Camila figured that it was partly because she was feeling sick most of the time. 

On the other hand, Lauren was freaking out in the bathroom. She was the kind of person who constantly had to pee when they were nervous. She went into the bathroom and relieved herself before washing her hands and pacing around the bathroom, giving herself a pep talk. She took a deep breath. She knew she needed to get out there before Camila came to find her.

Lauren opened the door and went into the kitchen to finish getting everything plated. She sighed as she turned the corner and saw Camila on the patio with her parents. She contemplated staying in the kitchen, but knew Camila would be mad if she did. She walked out to the patio as she smiled. "Sinu, Alejandro. Good to see you guys." She said as confidently as she could before giving them a hug.

Camila caught a glimpse of Lauren in the kitchen and slowly smiled as the woman came out to greet her parents. "Lauren, hi." Sinu hugged her before resting her hand on the woman's side for a moment. "You really need to eat more, you and Camila. You're both so tiny."

Lauren stepped back after hugging Camila's parents. She looked over to her girlfriend and swallowed thickly. She was so nervous. She chuckled at Sinu. "I work out a lot." She said as she chuckled softly. It was true, she did...but sex with Camila was also a good work out. 

The younger woman chuckled some. That would definitely change soon with her. She suddenly closed her eyes to try to push back the sickness she felt. "Excuse me a moment." She went inside and toward the steps, figuring if she got sick upstairs, there was less risk of her parents asking questions.

"Is she alright?" Alejandro asked.

Lauren watched as her girlfriend suddenly excused herself and rushed into the house. She tried to keep her face neutral and not alert Camila's parents to anything. "Um. Yeah. She's fine. She just wasn't feel well earlier this week...I think it's residual sickness." She said as she waited for Camila to come back.

Camila stayed in the bathroom for a few more minutes, making sure her stomach was done turning before she rinsed her mouth out and went back outside with her family. She saw the way Lauren looked at her before she just nodded to let her know that she was fine.

"Lauren said you weren't feeling well earlier this week. Why didn't you say something?" Sinu reached out to press her hand to Camila's forehead, feeling for a fever.

Lauren gave Camila a look as the woman walked back outside. She watched as Sinu checked her daughter for a temperature. She stiffened as Camila approached her and stood next to her, "You can't leave me alone with them." She whispered nervously. "I almost let it slip." She said panicked before going inside to get the ribs. 

Camila gave Lauren a stern look and mumbled. "It's not like I had much of a choice." She looked at her before smiling softly. She just prayed that the baby would be nice to her throughout their dinner. Lauren sighed softly. She knew that Camila couldn't help it...she was just really nervous and knew that she couldnt mess it up.

"I'm fine, mami. I promise." Camila smiled to her mother before she approached her girlfriend again. "Is everything ready? It smells really good." She turned back to her parents, seeing her dad examining the ribs as Lauren walked by. "Lauren has been out here slaving over the grill and smoker for like 4 hours today." She praised her girlfriend.

Lauren set the ribs table as she put the barbecue sauce beside it. She got the veggies off the grill and put them on the table, too. "Yeah. It's all ready." She said as she pulled Camila's chair out for her. She pushed it in once her girlfriend got settled. Lauren kissed her cheek gently before sitting next to her.

Camila watched her parents took a seat at the table as Lauren brought everything out for them to eat. She turned her head in time to catch Lauren's lips in a gentle kiss before watching her sit beside her.

"Everything looks really good, Lauren." Alejandro commented as he grabbed the plate of ribs to start serving himself and Sinu then handed it toward Camila. Soon plates were being passed around as the food was served out to everybody. Camila picked up her glass to take a sip of her water, hoping that her parents didn't wonder why she didn't have a drink too.

Lauren sat down beside her girlfriend and watched as Camila's parents served themselves. "Thank you, sir." She said softly before taking the plate and putting some on hers and Camila's plate. She dished up for both of them giving Camila a little extra food because the woman was eating for two now. Lauren scooted closer to her girlfriend and just nervously ate her food as Camila chatted with her parents. She looked up at the older couple as they seemed to be enjoying the food. Lauren took a long drink from her margarita trying to calm her nerves by getting a little alcohol in her system.

Camila waited until she was just about finished with her food before she looked to her parents. "Lauren and I actually have something we need to tell you guys." She reached under the table to take her girlfriend's hand. It was a gesture that she hoped would keep both of them calm during this.

"Are you getting married?" Sinu asked.

Lauren felt her nerves calm a little when her girlfriend grabbed her hand. She looked over at Camila as she told her parents they had something to tell them. She was bouncing her legs nervously under the table as she took a bigger drink from the margarita. She nearly choked when she heard Sinu ask if they were getting married. The older woman coughed a little before looking up, "Sorry." She said with a nervous smile.

Camila laughed some and shook her head. "No... not yet." She squeezed her girlfriend's hand again. "Well, it's two things. That link to each other. Um... well, Lauren's a little different. As in she's not 100 percent female." she cleared her throat and nervously looked at her parents.

Lauren heard her girlfriend tell her parents that Lauren wasn't normal. She braced herself for the confusion and then a bad reaction.

"Mija, what does that mean?" Alejandro asked, confusion evident in his voice.

Camila nervously looked to Lauren and kept their hands together as she spoke. "She has a penis," she admitted softly to them. Camila looked back to her parents to see the confused looks on their faces. "And... the only reason I'm telling you this is because we just found out last week... that I'm about a month pregnant." She finally let her smile come out and rested her other hand onto her flat stomach.

There was silence from her parents, her mom picked up her glass to take a long drink from it before speaking. "But I thought you were a woman, Lauren... I'm confused. Are you a man or a woman?" She asked softly. The question didn't come out the best, but Camila could tell by her tone that she was just a little bit confused by the whole thing.

Lauren looked down as her girlfriend explained what it meant to her parents. She felt ashamed of herself for the first time in a long time. She never once looked up as Camila was telling them she was pregnant. Lauren was so happy about it, but this moment made her feel like she was so small and that she had something to be ashamed of. She looked up when she heard Sinu ask her a question. She swallowed thickly before replying, "I am a woman, ma'am." She said as she broke the eye contact and looked away. She just wanted to hide herself away right now.

Camila laced her fingers with Lauren's and pulled their joined hands onto her lap.

"So... you're pregnant? And it's Lauren's?" Alejandro asked as he leaned back some in his chair. 

"She is a woman, but she was just born differently." Camila watched as her parents looked at each other for a moment before her mother stood up and approached them. Without a word at first, she wrapped her arms around Camila's shoulders to hug her.

"I don't really understand... but you're happy, and you're having a child." Sinu stated softly to Camila before going to Lauren to hug her. Camila sighed softly, breathing out in relief at her mother's words.

"Papi?" She asked softly as she looked at him. He still looked really confused about the whole thing.

Lauren just let Camila do what she wanted. She was having too many feelings at the moment. She just stared at the deck and tried to hold back her tears. Lauren wasn't much of a crier at all...she hadn't really cried in a long time...especially over this...so she was trying to hold herself together. She didn't move when Sinu hugged her. She watched as the woman sat back down in the chair before removing her hand from Camila's.

"Excuse me. I need to use the bathroom." Lauren said quietly as she set her napkin on the table and went into the house to go in the bathroom. She shut the door and locked it before sitting on the toilet and putting her head in her hands. Lauren had a rough childhood and it all centered around her being different than the other girls. She felt a few tears fall down her face...she didn't even realize that she had started to cry.

Camila frowned when Lauren pulled away to go inside of the house. She talked with her parents for a couple more minutes.

"I didn't mean to upset her, mija. I'm just trying to understand." Alejandro spoke as he leaned against the table.

"It's fine. You don't need to really understand, but just know that I'm having a baby with her." Camila pushed herself away from the table and stood up. "I'm going to go and check on her." 

Camila went inside and to the downstairs bathroom before trying to open the door, frowning when it was locked. "Baby... hey, let me in?" She asked softly.

Lauren heard her girlfriend behind to bathroom door, "I'm fine. I just need a minute." She said, trying to hide the sadness in her voice. Lauren knew that Sinu wasn't rejecting her, but just thought of it hurt her a lot and reminded her of her own family. She cared a lot about Alejandro and Sinu and thought of them like parents...the ones she never really had...and the last thing she wanted was to be a disappointment and be rejected by them.

Camila leaned her head against the door. She could hear the sadness in Lauren's voice. She could hear that the woman was crying. "Baby... it's just me, open the door for me, okay?" She tried again, a little more gently. "I just want to see you, Lo." She lifted her head up to look and see her parents outside talking.

"Please, let me in. They don't hate you, they're not pushing you away. They just don't understand. I told them they don't need to understand, they just need to be happy for us." Camila sighed softly. "Please, baby..."

Lauren sighed. She could tell that Camila wasn't going to give up. She stood up and unlocked the door before returning to sitting on the toilet with her head in her hands. She didn't understand why she started to feel so upset all of a sudden. It more or less scared her because she wants to be in Camila's life forever...and if her parents never understand Lauren then that might cause some tension...and the last thing she wants is to cause any trouble.

"Sorry for just leaving." She said extremely quietly. "Go back out there. I'll be fine. I just need to get my mind right." Lauren knew that wasn't going to happen, because not even Camila knew about her childhood.

Camila sighed thankfully when she heard the door unlock. She slipped into the bathroom and approached her girlfriend. "Talk to me, honey. I can't help you if you don't talk to me." She went to stand in front of her girlfriend and pulled her head in to rest against her stomach. "They'll completely understand eventually. I know them. They're religious, yes, but they don't judge other people unless they've done something to hurt them or their family. Like what he did..." Camila cradled her girlfriend's head and slowly ran her fingers through her hair to try to help her calm down.

Lauren found a little comfort when her head touched her girlfriend's stomach. She thought about the baby inside of there and how she would be able to give him or her the life that she never had...the childhood that she never had. "It's fine. We can talk about it later." She said softly.

Camila gently cupped the back of Lauren's head as she looked up. "I'll always listen, baby," she nodded to her before smiling. 

The older woman was being stubborn and just not wanting to break down in front of her girlfriend...she felt like she needed to be the strong one in their relationship. Lauren sighed softly when she felt her girlfriend's fingers in her hair. She let a few more tears fall as she looked up at Camila. "I'm sorry." She said softly. "We can go back out there." Lauren said as she wiped her tears and went to the sink to splash some water on her face.

"Don't be sorry." Camila pulled back as Lauren stood up. She leaned against the wall some to watch her clean herself up. "You don't need to be sorry, Laur."

Lauren splashed the water over her face as she sighed. She grabbed the towel on the rack and dried her face off before turning around. She felt Camila's fingers wipe her face. Lauren returned Camila's kiss before letting her girlfriend take her hand and leading her back outside. She sat down at the table and finished what was left of her drink. 

Camila stopped her for a moment and reached up to wipe some stray makeup away. "There... still beautiful as ever," she murmured before kissing her softly. "Come on," she took her hand and led her back out to the patio with her parents.

"Are you alright, Lauren?" Alejandro asked softly.

Lauren nodded softly as she gripped the arm rest on the chair with both hands. "Yes, sir. I'm fine. Sorry about that." She said before looking away again.

Camila took her seat next to Lauren and looked at her parents. She noticed the way Lauren looked away from them.

"Lauren... This doesn't change how we feel about you. We're just a little confused right now. You make our daughter happier than we've seen her in years. That is what matters to us." Sinu spoke as she approached Lauren. "You two are having a baby, yes it's early in your relationship, but what matters is that you love Camila and that you will love that child." Sinu gently wrapped her arms around Lauren, being able to tell that she was torn over all of this.

Lauren felt tears starting to swell up in her eyes again as Sinu spoke. She kept looking at the ground as she could hear the woman getting closer to her. She felt Sinu's arms around her. Lauren surprised herself when she turned around and hugged Camila's mom back. She started to cry softly in the woman's arms as she hugged her back. Sinu was the closest thing that she had ever felt to having a mom and she didn't want to lose that. She just held on tightly as she continued to softly cry into the woman's shoulder.

Camila leaned on her hand some to watch her girlfriend turn around to hug her mom. She smiled softly as she watched Sinu whisper something against Lauren's ear and rub her back slowly.

"You're welcome in our family." Camila barely heard the words that left her mother's mouth.

Lauren started to calm down some when Sinu whispered in her ear. She took a couple deep breaths before she pulled back and wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry I just did that." She said as she grabbed the napkin to wipe the make up off her face. She looked over to her girlfriend who was sitting there with her dad behind her. "Thank you." She whispered softly before scooting closer to Camila. She just felt like she needed to be closer to her girlfriend right now. She needed to be touching her.

Camila reached up to wipe the happy tears from her eyes and quickly turned her head when she felt her father's hand resting on hers. Camila smiled to him and turned her hand to take his in her own. "Thank you... both of you. This means so much." She spoke sincerely.

Camila pulled away from her dad when Lauren scooted a little bit closer. She didn't hesitate in wrapping her arms around her and pulling her head into her chest. "It's okay, baby." She whispered against her ear before kissing her jaw. She closed her eyes and rested her head on top of Lauren's to breath a sigh of relief.

Lauren sighed when Camila pulled her into her arms. She felt more comfortable than she did before...but she knew that she would eventually need to talk to Camila about why she got so upset. 

"Do you have a picture? I really want to see it." Alejandro asked. Camila looked up to see a smile on his face. "I want to see my grand-baby." He continued.

Lauren sat up when Alejandro asked to see the sonogram. She got up from the chair and went upstairs into their bedroom where they had the picture hanging on the mirror. She grabbed it and went back outside. "Here." She handed it over to him as she stayed standing. She moved over to the house and leaned against the brick wall.

Camila pulled back as Lauren got up. She reached out for the ribs to get herself a little bit more before relaxing in her chair. She watched as her girlfriend handed him the pictures and he slowly smiled as he looked over them. Sinu joined him to look over his shoulder at the images of their baby.

"A month along huh? So that has you due in... December?" Sinu asked.

Camila nodded, her smile growing. "I'm due on the 30th." She rested her hand on her stomach as she ate slowly.

"That explains why you're already eating more than you normally do... and why you ran off earlier." Sinu said with a smile.

Camila blushed some and nodded. "Yeah. The baby was reminding me that he or she was in there."

Lauren walked toward Camila as her parents looked at the sonogram. She turned Camila's chair so she could sit in her girlfriend's lap. She grabbed another rib from the plate and fed it to Camila. Lauren wrapped her other arm around her girlfriend as they watched Sinu and Alejandro. She could tell that the two of them were excited to be grandparents.

Camila squeaked a little bit before giggling when Lauren pulled her chair out and sat across her lap. "In a couple of months, you won't have room on here," she teased, but quickly let it drop as Lauren fed her some. 

Lauren ran her fingers through her girlfriend's hair as she softly placed a kiss to her temple. "I love you," She whispered into her ear as she rubbed her stomach. "You too." She said softly as she looked down.

"I love you too," Camila whispered before cupping her jaw and kissing her softly. Camila couldn't have been more relieved that her parents were accepting them and their baby. Camila laughed softly when Lauren touched her stomach. It had become her girlfriend's favorite past time since she had told her she was pregnant. Camila rested her hand on top of Lauren's and reached toward the table with her other to grab her glass of water.

Lauren smiled softly and kissed her girlfriend back tenderly. She rested her head against Camila's as her girlfriend's hand covered her own. "Do you need anything, baby?" She asked softly. "I can run and get you some ice cream if you want." She offered. She knew how much her girlfriend loved ice cream. She ran her fingers over Camila's stomach and softly smiled. She still couldnt believe her baby was growing in there.

Camila shook her head to her. "We have that cake that I made last night. I'm okay with that." She smiled to her. Camila had had a sweet tooth the night before and stood in the kitchen at 10 at night making a cake for them.

"Sinu, Alejandro. Can I get either of you anything else? More alcohol, water, anything?" She asked softly.

"Oh yeah, we do have cake if you guys want dessert." She chirped up and looked at her parents. 

"Just some water is fine, Lauren. Thank you." Alejandro spoke softly as he still looked down at the sonogram picture in his hands.

Camila leaned up to kiss her girlfriend softly before turning back to her plate for another bite. She was barely able to swallow her food before the baby turned and she was forced to push Lauren off of her lap and run into the house.

Lauren was surprised when Camila pushed her off her lap and got up to run in the house. She was quick behind her girlfriend this time, not worried anymore because Sinu and Alejandro knew. She followed her into the bathroom and held her hair back as she emptied out her stomach.

"It's okay, babe." Lauren said softly as she rubbed her girlfriend's back. "You were doing so well." She joked softly. It seemed to be a rare night that Camila made it through dinner without throwing up. She helped her girlfriend to her feet once she was done.

Camila groaned softly as she threw up everything she'd just eaten. "I thought the baby was going to be nice to me..." she murmured. Once she was finished, she stood up with Lauren's help and rinsed her mouth out. By the time they made it back outside, she just pushed her plate away from her and closed her eyes.

"It gets worse, mija." Sinu stated, causing Camila to look at her. "Wait until you're 9 months pregnant, your back hurts, your legs hurt, and you can't get comfortable." She stated, causing Alejandro to chuckle and Camila to just groan again.

Lauren stopped in the kitchen to get Alejandro a glass of water. "Here." She said as she handed it to him. Lauren stood behind Camila in the chair. She rested her hands on her girlfriend's shoulders and gently rubbed them, trying to relax and comfort her. She chuckled softly when Sinu told her it would get worse. "I'm just happy the crazy cravings haven't started yet." She said softly.

"That's when your life becomes hell, Lauren. She'll wake you up at 2am for the most off the wall thing. Then you go to the store to get it and by the time you get back she's either back to sleep or doesn't want it anymore." Alejandro's statement drew laughter out of Camila.

The younger woman leaned her head straight back into Lauren's stomach so she could look up at her. "Just you wait, you'll get yours." She teased her, with a smile on her face.

Lauren groaned softly. She was starting to feel more at ease and touching Camila helped with that. She felt most comfortable when she was close to her girlfriend. "Please don't do that to me." She said softly as she looked down at her girlfriend. She smiled softly and leaned down to peck her lips softly. She continued to rub her shoulders as she felt her girlfriend completely relax.

Camila giggled into the kiss. "Oh I will, dad just gave me the idea for it," she winked up at her before she just rested her head back against Lauren's stomach and sighed contently. 

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You know I would do anything for you." She said softly as she kissed her girlfriend's lips again. 

This was what it felt like to have a family...people who cared about you. Lauren was envious that Camila had that her whole life. "Thank you for coming, you guys." She said to Camila's parents. "And thank you for not killing me for knocking up your daughter." She blushed. Camila's parents knew that they had sex now...obviously.

"We would have preferred that you waited, but obviously things happen." Sinu stated, Camila just chuckled some.

"Yes, things do happen." She left it at that, causing her parents to shake her head.

Lauren blushed and nodded, agreeing with her girlfriend. Camila was on birth control...so this really shouldn't even have happened...but obviously it was meant to be. "Thank you for approving of us." She said softly. "I couldnt imagine my life with anyone else. She makes me so happy." Lauren confessed as she trailed her hands down her girlfriend's arms and hugged her tightly, placing a kiss to her cheek.

"We really did want to thank you Lauren. I meant what I said earlier. We haven't seen Camila this happy in years. This is the Camila that we raised." Alejandro spoke then, making Camila blush some and reach up for Lauren's hand. She had felt like she could be herself around her girlfriend.

Camila hummed and smiled up at her girlfriend. "Baby, I want some cake." She stated softly before wiggling out of Lauren's embrace and going inside to cut a few pieces of the cake. She poured herself a glass of milk as well before going to the patio door. "Can you come help me with these plates?" She asked Lauren with a small smile. She really did love this woman with all of her heart and she was thankful that she could let herself go with teasing her and being herself around her girlfriend. She took note of the way her parents smiled at Lauren's eagerness to come in to help her out.

Lauren let Camila go so she could get up and get the cake. She nodded and quickly followed her inside. She didn't grab the plates right away she just looked at her girlfriend and walked up to her, pinning the woman between her body and the counter. "I love you." She said softly as she placed her hands on Camila's hips. She leaned forward to kiss her girlfriend, letting it linger as she trailed her hands up her side. Lauren pulled back and rested their foreheads together before placing another soft kiss to Camila's lips.

Camila shivered as she found herself pinned between Lauren and the counter. "Well, hello." She ran her hands up Lauren's arms to slide around her neck. "I love you too," she whispered softly before melting into her kiss. Her eyes stayed closed as she savored the feeling of her girlfriend being so close to her. "I love you so much," she whispered again before reluctantly pulling back.

"We're being watched." Camila turned in time to catch her parents looking in at them. She just giggled and grabbed her own plate and glass of milk before going back out to the patio with her parents.

Lauren was enjoying the feeling of her girlfriend's lips on her own for more than a second. She melted into the second kiss before she felt Camila pull back. She looked over at the sliding door and groaned. "Right, parents." She said, hands still on Camila's hips. "Tell me something that's going to make me not want to get a boner right now." She chuckled as she grabbed the other plates and walked outside, shutting the door behind her.

Camila laughed at her girlfriend's words. "I have the perfect word that will stop that.... parents." She looked at her girlfriend. 

Lauren groaned. "Yep. That's a good one." She said as she chuckled softly. Lauren set the plates on the table before sitting down in the chair next to her girlfriend, blushing softly at being caught trying to make out with their daughter.

Camila made herself comfortable at the table. Camila sipped her milk as she ate her cake slowly, making sure it would settle okay with her. "I got a sweet tooth last night and decided to make this." She admitted with a slight blush on her face.

"I'm a little surprised that's already starting for you, mija." Camila frowned some at her mom's words.

"It'll get worse?" All that did was make her parents laugh, causing her to groan. Camila turned to look at Lauren then, thankful that everything was going well with her parents.

She grabbed a piece of the cake and started eating it. "It's good, babe. I like it." She said as she continued to eat it. "I'm gonna have to work out after this meal though. I ate far too much." She said as she felt herself getting really full. Lauren laughed softly when Camila frowned. "Babe, it's okay. I'll be right here the whole time." She said softly as she brushed some hair out of her girlfriend's face.

Camila turned her head toward Lauren. "We can go for a run tomorrow." She smiled some to her. Camila nodded to her and carried on a conversation with her parents as they all worked on dessert.

Lauren nodded. "Sounds good to me." She said as she finished off her piece of cake. She tried to tell Sinu and Alejandro that they didn't need to help clean up, but they just started to do it anyway. After about 15 minutes everything was cleaned and the dish washer was running. 

By the time they finished, her parents insisted on helping them to clean everything up. "At least take some of the left-overs home with you. We won't go through all of it and I really hate wasting food." Camila stated to them as she started to pull some containers out of the cabinet to start putting the food away.

Lauren smiled as she looked over to Sinu and Alejandro as they walked toward the front. "Thank you guys so much for helping and coming over." She said as she hugged them both before Camila handed them the leftovers.

Camila hugged both of her parents at the door and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. "Text me when you guys get home, please?" She asked, watching her dad nod to her. Once the door was closed, she turned to smile at Lauren.

Lauren waved goodbye to Camila's parents and watched as her girlfriend kissed them on the cheek. She sighed softly when the door was shut and she relaxed completely. 

"That went so well," Camila stated softly and wrapped her arms around the woman's neck to hug her softly. "I'm so happy that they're okay with this and with you." She whispered against Lauren's ear before pulling back to look up at her.

Lauren nodded and agreed with her girlfriend. "I'm still sorry that I freaked out like that and just got up and left." She said ashamed. She wrapped her arms around the woman's waist as she held her closely. "I'm happy they kind of understand." She said softly. No one really fully understood what it was like for her, and they never would...but she didn't care as long as she wasnt alienated because of it or treated like she was different.

Camila took Lauren's hand gently. She set the alarm before shutting off the lights. Camila made sure to have her phone with her as she led her girlfriend up to their room. "Don't apologize, baby. I can't imagine what you go through when people find out." Camila sat on the edge of the bed and watched Lauren for a moment. "What happened earlier? Why did you run off like that?" She wanted so badly to understand, but it was obvious that it was something deeply imbedded in her girlfriend that tore her apart.

Lauren smiled softly as Camila took her hand and led them up the stairs. She turned on the bedroom light as her girlfriend sat down on the bed. She nodded her head... Camila had no idea what she went through as a child. Lauren stood there and looked at her girlfriend before looking down at the ground at her questions.

"I'm sorry I did that." Lauren said softly. "I...um. Well. There's no easy way to explain it so I guess I'll just say it." She said softly. "I was kicked out of my house at 15." She said as she started to feel sad just remembering what happened over a period of a year.

Camila shook her head. "Don't apologize, baby." She leaned back on her arms and kept her eyes on her as she spoke. "What? Why?" That was all it took for Camila to stand up and grab Lauren's hand so she could lead her onto the bed with her. Camila wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and brought her head down to rest against her chest. "What happened when you were 15?" She asked softly. It was obviously a touchy subject with her, but Camila felt the need to know so she could try to help out as much as she could.

Lauren just let her girlfriend grab her hand and walk her over to the bed. She sat down next to Camila as she sighed heavily. "My whole life growing up my parents thought I was a boy...I knew I wasn't. I mean sure, I had a penis, but I knew that something was off." She said as she took a deep breath.

"Around the time I was 13 breasts started to grow on my chest and I told my mom about it and she told me that I was just getting fat and needed to eat less." She said softly. "By the time I was 15 my breasts were nearly the size they are now...and my parents didn't want to raise a freak so they kicked me out." She explained. "I came home from school and there was a note that said I needed to be out of the house before they got home." She frowned. "We lived in Omaha and I had no where to go." She said softly. "I hitch hiked my way to Denver and lived in a homeless shelter until I turned 18 when I went to college." She said.

Camila frowned as she listened to her. She'd grown up in Denver with open minded parents. Her parents were loving and supported her in every choice she ever made. "Where did the name Lauren come from then? If they thought you were a boy that is." She tightened her arms around her girlfriend to hold her close. She pressed her lips to the top of her girlfriend's head, refusing to let her go.

Lauren sighed softly. "It has always been my name. Lauren is a boy's name, too. It's just less common." She explained. "Believe me...I got made fun of it when I was in grade school for being a boy named Lauren." She said sadly. 

Camila carefully reached down for the blanket in order to cover them up. She kissed the top of Lauren's head and smiled some. "I would have been your friend. I wouldn't have made fun of you for being a boy named Lauren." She whispered to her. Camila ran her hand up and down her back gently. "I'm glad you ended up in Denver, if you hadn't I might not have had the chance to meet you," Camila whispered to her and slowly ran her fingers through Lauren's hair.

"I didn't know where I wanted to go, I just knew I needed to get out of my house. I drove with a trucker to Denver and he started getting creepy and weird so I just got out of the truck and thanked him when he stopped here." She said. Lauren just relaxed in Camila's arms as her girlfriend held her close. It was weird being the one who was held. "I'm so happy I met you." She said softly.

"Well, in some strange way, I'm thankful he got all creepy, or else you might not have gotten out of the truck." Camila rested her head down on top of Lauren's. "You're home is here, in Colorado. This is where you belong, this is what you were meant to do with your life." She reassured her.

Lauren laid down in the be with her girlfriend. She was so happy that Camila understood what she was telling her...or at least was willing to listen to it. She sighed contently feeling her girlfriend's hand running up and down her back. "I love you." She mumbled softly. "I just never really had parents before...and yours treat me like one of their own. It makes me feel happy...and I didn't want them to do the same thing my parents did, you know?" She explained. 

Camila smiled to her. "I love you too, baby." She whispered to her. "I don't understand what it's like to go through that, but you'll never have to worry about that. My parents love you, they accept you. They might not understand it, but they accept it because you make me happy and because I'm okay with who you are." She explained softly. She reached down to take one of Lauren's hands to place it flat on her stomach.

"I know this is my home. Right here in your arms is where I belong."

"In my arms, with me and a baby on the way." Camila kept Lauren's hand pressed flat to her stomach.

Lauren rested her head on Camila's shoulder as she got a little more comfortable. "I know." She said softly. She let Camila place her hand on her stomach. She smiled widely as her girlfriend spoke. "My baby," She looked up at Camila and kissed her softly. "And my, baby." She said leaning down to kiss Camila's stomach. Lauren moved her head back up and looked at her girlfriend as she let her hand trail under her shirt, gently massaging her stomach. "You're so beautiful."

Camila slowly smiled back at her girlfriend. "I love you, so much." She gently cupped Lauren's jaw and brought their lips together. "Are you still going to think that when I'm fat and miserable?" She asked with her eyebrows raised. She slowly moved her hand to rest on Lauren's shoulder before she laid back on the bed just watching her. There was no place she'd rather be, then right here in their bed, talking to her.

Lauren shook her head and rolled her eyes. "You're not going to be fat, baby." She said softly. "You're carrying our child...there's a difference." She said as she kissed Camila's lips. She pulled back and smiled softly at her girlfriend. Lauren leaned down and kissed her girlfriend again as she gently moved half of her body on top of Camila. She kept kissing her girlfriend slowly and deeply.

Camila tilted her head slightly. "What if I couldn't lose the weight after I have the baby? Then I'd be fat," she pouted some. But it faded quickly when Lauren spoke again. She giggled softly against her lips before it turned to a low moan. She wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and opened her mouth to return the kiss, keeping it just as slow.

Lauren shrugged. "Wouldn't matter to me. I would still think you're the most beautiful woman on the planet." She smiled softly. "I love you times infinity." She said with a smile.

"I love you, too, you dork." Camila giggled again before running her fingers into Lauren's hair and kissing her again. She hummed softly against her lips and nipped at the older woman's lower lip gently.

Lauren kissed Camila deeper when she heard her girlfriend let out a moan. Lauren ran her hand up under Camila's shirt and up to the woman's breast. She gently cupped it in her hand before squeezing it tenderly. She continued to kiss Camila. She loved this woman so much. Lauren gently scraped her nails down her girlfriend's stomach as she dipped her hand into Camila's pants, teasing her folds gently.

Camila melted under her girlfriend's touch. Her back arched some when Lauren's hand dipped into her pants and touched her gently. "Baby..." she whispered to her as she looked up at her. Camila was drawn from the haze she was starting to feel when she heard her phone go off. 

Lauren smiled when her girlfriend's back arched up off the bed. She kept gently running her fingers over Camila's folds. "Hmm?" Lauren looked up at her girlfriend when she called out for her. She groaned when the phone went off...thankful it was just a text message from her dad.

Reaching out for it, Camila turned onto her side to respond to her dad's text message. When she sent the message, she bit her lip before reaching out for her girlfriend's hand to pull it around her waist. "Will you take me like this? I like it when you take me like this." She admitted softly as she turned her head to look back at her.

Lauren's hand wrapped around Camila's waist as she looked up at the woman. "Take you how, baby?" She asked softly as she lifted Camila's shirt so she could kiss her stomach.

Camila sat up to slip her shirt off. "From behind... laying down." She rolled onto her side. "You know, like you do in the mornings sometimes when you wake up hard." She bit her lip.

The morning sex they had had to be Camila's favorite. It was slow and sensual, lazy even. "I love it that way," she wiggled out of her pants and panties before turning her head to look up at her girlfriend. "Please?" She asked softly, unsure if that was what Lauren would want or not.

Lauren looked at her girlfriend and smiled, giving her a small kiss. "Of course, baby. I can do that." She normally didn't care what position they were in...it all felt good. There were some days when she wanted it a certain way, but mostly she wasnt picky. She sat up to pull her own shirt and bra off before slipping out of her pants and underwear. Lauren laid behind Camila as she pushed her semi-hard cock against Camila's ass. "Like this, babe?" She asked as she reached around to tease Camila's clit.

Camila licked her lips as she watched Lauren strip. She soon vanished behind her and she felt her girlfriend's naked body against her own. Camila reached up with one of her hands to run her fingers through Lauren's hair before she moaned. "Yes," her legs bent slightly to give Lauren some more space to work with. Being like this also meant she didn't have to move too much. Given how much she was sick today, she didn't want to ruin this moment. They'd been luck so far that she hasn't gotten sick in the middle of anything and she wanted to keep it that way.

Lauren reached her hand up to turn Camila's head so she could kiss her. She kissed her girlfriend deeply as she reached down to stroke herself to full hardness. Once she was completely there, Lauren reached down to spread Camila's legs a little so she could slide her cock into her girlfriend's pussy. Lauren lined her head up and gently pushed up and into her girlfriend. "Mmm. Fuck, babe." She whimpered softly as she started to thrust slowly as she wrapped her arm around Camila's stomach.

Camila shifted a little bit to rest her leg back over Lauren's and closed her eyes when she pushed slowly inside of her. "Stay slow, baby." she whispered to her as she shifted back some more until she was all the way inside of her. Camila turned her head back to rest on the pillow as she sighed contently. Camila let out a low moan as her girlfriend started a slow pace inside of her. 

The different angle felt a little strange, but she wasn't exactly opposed to having it. "Just like that." Camila encouraged her as she gently grabbed Lauren's hand from her stomach and guided it down between her legs.

Lauren held Camila closely as she slowly thrusted into Camila. She was comfortable in this position and sometimes when they did it in the mornings, Lauren would fall back asleep still inside of her girlfriend. She gently rubbed Camila's stomach as she kept a slow pace. She let Camila guide her hand between her legs. "You want me to touch your clit, babe?" She asked softly as she put her fingers on Camila's core. Lauren moaned softly feeling her cock with her fingertips going in and out of Camila, slowly. She moved her fingers up to trace small, slow circles over Camila's clit.

Camila moaned softly and nodded. "Yes, please." She let her mouth fall open with a soft whine as she felt Lauren's fingers along her clit. Her head rolled back onto her girlfriend's shoulder and she reached up to run her fingers through her hair as she slowly rocked along with Lauren's touch.

Lauren nodded. "Okay," She said breathily. She leaned her head forward when Camila ran her fingers through her hair. She kissed the woman's neck and jaw softly before gently biting down on her pulse point. 

"I love it like this." Camila whispered to her before letting out a low moan. "You can go a little faster baby." She closed her eyes. The combination of Lauren's cock sliding steadily into her and her fingers on her clit were starting to driver her insane.

Lauren picked up the speed of her thrusts a little as she put more pressure on Camila's clit. She moaned softly into her girlfriend's ear. "You feel so good like this." She said. "I love you." She panted softly. "Please kiss me."

Camila arched her back some as she felt Lauren's lips on her jaw and neck. "Fuck, baby." She groaned softly. Camila nodded and turned her head, kissing Lauren as best as she could at the angle. "I love you too," she whispered to her and kissed her again, moaning softly into her mouth. Her mouth fell open as she panted some, her hips rotated against Lauren's thrusts and her fingers as she felt her orgasm rapidly building. "I'm not gonna last much longer, baby."

Lauren whimpered softly into Camila's kiss. She thrusted a little faster, careful not to be too hard as to upset Camila's stomach. She started to circle her girlfriend's clit harder as she thrusted inside of her. "Fuck." Lauren panted into their kiss.

She was close too and she knew that Camila knew that. She felt her coil starting to tighten as she thrusted just a little bit harder. "I'm gonna cum." She stated softly against her girlfriend's jaw, gently nipping at it. She put more pressure on Camila's clit as she circled it faster.

"Fuck." Lauren moaned as her cock started to swell inside of her girlfriend. She thrusted once more and shot a load deep into Camila. She started to slow her thrusts down as they both rode out their orgasms.

Camila rolled her head back onto Lauren's shoulder and reached down to rest her hand onto her girlfriend's as she rolled her hips slowly into the thrusts. Camila just nodded to her girlfriend. At feeling a little more pressure on her clit, that was all it took for her body to tighten around her cock and her to tremble with her orgasm. "Oh God," she moaned out, it turning into a whimper when she felt Lauren unload inside of her. Camila made no attempt to move away from Lauren. She loved the feeling of her girlfriend's cock softening while it was still inside of her.

Lauren's breathing slowed down as she started to soften and relax. "That was good." She said tiredly. She placed a soft kiss to her girlfriend's jaw as her girlfriend relaxed in her arms. Lauren held her tighter and reached over to turn the light off, without pulling out of her girlfriend. She kept her cock inside Camila as her eyes started to close. "Mm. I love you." Lauren said softly.

Camila let out a small whimper when Lauren moved a little bit to turn the light off. She nodded to her. "I love you too, baby."

"I wanna sleep like this." Lauren said, voice laced with sleep. "Please." She asked softly.

Camila rested her hand on top of Lauren's and shifted a little bit closer to her, moaning as her softening cock pushed further inside of her. "Yes, you can definitely stay like this. It'll help you out in the morning when you wake up hard and you're already inside of me." She smirked some as she closed her eyes and relaxed in her girlfriend's arms.

Lauren sighed softly as she relaxed and held Camila close. She was tired. It was a long an emotional day. She smiled and hummed softly at her girlfriend's words. "I like the idea of waking up hard already inside of you." She said with a tired chuckle. She kissed Camila's jaw as she curled farther into her girlfriend and the pillows.

Camila let out a small laugh. "It saves you the extra step. Just don't shift around too much tonight and you're good to go." 

"So comfy." Lauren said as her eyes stayed closed and she laced her fingers with Camila's resting them on the woman's stomach. "See you in the morning." She smiled softly, "More like you'll wake up with me already fucking you." She giggled before she fell into a heavy sleep.

Camila turned her head slightly to meet Lauren's lips with her own and sighed contently at feeling both of their hands on her stomach, right over where their baby was forming. "That sounds like the best way to wake up ever. As long as the baby doesn't wake me up first," she gave her a fair warning before sinking into the pillow and letting herself drift off to sleep along with her girlfriend.

AN: Difficult conversations...a relationship must. They're okay for now. Just WAIT for the shit to hit the fan. Muahahaha.

Hope you enjoyed! -Amanda

P.S. If anyone is pay attention to the time line, then yes, I know Lauren's birthday is in June...this story was pre-written with other characters in mind initially and it was too hard to try and mess around with the dates and change a good chunk of the plot. Sorry in advance!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 775 18
After a devastating death in the Jauregui family (one covered up well by Mr. Jauregui himself) Lauren's life is consumed with making sure Camila Cabe...
522K 11.2K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...
674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
12.3K 380 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...