An Unlikely Love Story (Compl...

By Danielle31

17-year-old Lauren Smith-Carter fainally had it all her perfect husband, Luke Carter, a loving family, and 4... More

Chapter 1: Me
Chapter 3: Our First Date
Chapter 3: Homecoming
Chapter 5: Well, I'm...
Chapter 6: Planning The Wedding, The Wedding, and Week 20
Chapter 7: Wanna Move In? So Do We!
Chapter 8: Moving Day
Chapter 9: Baby Names
Chapter 10: The Rest of My Pregnancy, Bringing The Babies Home and A New One
Chapter 11: You Can't Be
Chapter 12: I'm 17
Chapter 13: No! NO WAY! No I Can't Be
Chapter 14: The Appointment
Chapter 15: Telling Luke and A New Baby In The Family
Chapter 16: A Bad Dinner
Chapter 17: Rest, Worry, And Wishes
Chapter 18: Way Back When
Chapter 19: Love With A Spark
Chapter 20: Shopping: Why Does It Have To Be So Expensive?
Chapter 21: What Are My New Twins?
Chapter 22: Our Twin Boys' Names
Chapter 23: My Little Girls Are Growing Up
Chapter 24: Is Rebecca Pregnant?
Chapter 25: Graduation, Giving Help, And Taking It
Chapter 26: Our Sons Birth
Chapter 27: Coming Home And Back Again
Chapter 28: Results
Chapter 29: Brought Together By Two Little People

Chapter 2: Change

1.2K 17 0
By Danielle31

Chapter 2: Change

"Well, Luke, I’ll have to think about this.” I said and walked around him in a circle. “Now, why would you want to go out with me?”

"Well you always look hot, you’re super smart, funny, and, well, I always did have a crush on you. So are you saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’?” He stated.

"Well I will give you a chance so yes. Yes I will go out with you, but you only get one chance, and you mess this up, no more chances.” I whispered into his ear with a smirk on his face.

“Ok, I won’t screw this up, I’m gonna plan the perfect date.” He smiled.

“Maybe you can change me back.” I smiled.

“What?” He asked.

“You made me the bad-ass I am and maybe you can make me sweet again.” I smiled.

“How did I make you change?” He asked.

“When you were making fun of my in the sixth grade, then I punched you in the balls, and I never went back to sweet, I just stayed bad. But I’m good and sweet at home.”

“Oh.”

“This should be the best day back ever. Well ever since the sixth grade.”

"I know I finally have my dream girl. We're graduating next year. I'm the star quarterback. I've got the perfect life! Oh and do you want to go to Homecoming with me" he said back in my ear.

"Yes of course I'll go to Homecoming with and I’m not your ‘girl’ yet! Maybe if you don’t screw up our first date on…" I said to him.

“Saturday. I’ll pick you up at seven.”

“Ok.”

 "Ok see you at lunch sit next to me at table 18. Ok babe?" He said

"Why table 18?" I asked

"I'm number 18 on the football team." He said and we went to our classes.

Rebecca and I have first period together and our lockers are right next to each others so we talked about Luke on the way to class.

"Oh my God he is so hot..." Rebecca started to say.

"Yeah and he's so mine sorry Bec." I finished.

"You are so lucky you have him!" Rebecca said.

“Maybe, but if he doesn’t screw up our first date, I’ll have him for a bit longer.” I smiled, and we walked to homeroom. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
257K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...