Soy Luna Fanfic - Just Friend...

By _SoyLunaStories

After 2 years of living in Italy, Matteo returns to Buenos Aires. But a lot has changed. There is a new girl... More

Update 2023
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Q&A announcement
Q&A
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Update: the Sequel

11.

907 22 8
By _SoyLunaStories

'Are you okay?' I nod my head in his chest. I let him go. 'I am going to talk with him, he can't do this to you.' He walks to Matteo, I run after him, grab his arm and pull him back so he faces me again. 'What are you doing? I was going to talk with Matteo.' 'I know, but you don't have to because first, he isn't my boyfriend and second you aren't my boyfriend, even how sweet it is.' 'Fine' He sights. 'But say if you change your mind.' 'I will, but I am pretty sure I won't. Should we go to Nina?' He nods. While we walking to Nina's house it is really quiet until Gaston begins to talk. 'You can't deny anymore you like him.' He smirks. 'I punch him. 'Au' 'Then you shouldn't something like that' And we both smile.

We knock on Nina's door when her mother opens the door. 'Luna, Gaston, what a surprise come inside. Nina, honey come your friends are here. Do you maybe want something to drink or to eat?' 'No, thanks, everything is fine.' I say. 'Do you maybe want something Gaston?' 'No, Thank you.' Nina walks into the kitchen 'Well, I go if you need me call me.' 'Yes, mom.' Nina says and she sights. 'What are you doing here? 'We wanted to see you' 'Yes, why weren't you at school? That is nothing for you.' 'I know, I know' She walks to Gaston and cuddles her up in his arms. 'What is wrong then?' 'It is the open. I am so scared, I don't know if I can do it.' 'Nina, you are amazing, don't be scared.' 'Yes, and I am standing next to you and hold your hand the whole song if you want.' 'Really?' 'Nina, we are there for you always.' She smiles. 'Thanks, guys. Should we go then?' 'You are serious?' I almost jump of excitement. 'Yes, we can't let the open wait because I am too scared. Let's go.' I pull her into a hug. 'Let's go then I grab Gaston and Nina's hand and pull them to outside. 'Wait, I need to say that I am away. Nina runs inside and after a few minutes, she is back. 'Now we can go' We smile and walk to Roller.

When we are in Roller I walk immediately to the dressing room to change. When I am totally ready for the open Nina walks inside. 'Are you ready?' 'Me? Yes, I think at least but go change before you are not ready for the open.' 'Okay, but you really need to come back when I am done. I am too nervous to be alone until I need to go on stage.' 'Of course I will stay with you until you need on stage.' 'Thank you so much.' She hugs me. 'Now change or you are not ready.' She laughs and I walk to the cafeteria. I go sit at a table when I feel two hands for my eyes. 'Guess' Simon, I would recognize that voice everywhere. 'Simon, you know I recognize your voice.' 'Shit' He takes his hands away and I laugh. He goes sit next to me. 'You really think I didn't guess that?' I ask while I still laugh. He begins too. 'Well, now I think about it no.' We both laugh again. The way we laughed before Ambar told me to stay away. Ambar. Shit. I jump up. 'I am sorry Simon but I have to go.' 'But Luna wait...' He begins but I already run into the dressing room again. 'Luna, what is wrong?' 'Nothing' I go sit at one of the chairs. When someone knocks on the door. 'Luna, please open. I want to talk to you.' 'Do something' I shout whisper. 'Like what?' 'Say that I am changing my clothes' She nods and goes stand by the door. 'She can't talk with you right now she is changing her clothes.' 'Nina, I know she already changed. Luna why don't want to talk to me.' 'That isn't it, but I can't say or something will happen to you.' 'Luna, be honest.' 'I am honest, do you trust me?' 'I do, you know that.' 'Please trust me with this' He sights. 'Okay, because you are my best friend' I hear him walk away. I feel tears begin tot burn my eyes. Luna not know. I try to keep them inside. 'Luna are you okay?' Nina goes sit next to me on another chair. 'Nina, everything is alright I already told you.' 'I know there is something. I know you' 'It is that today when Gaston and I walked out of school, we saw Matteo kiss Jada.' 'What?' 'Yeah, Gaston wanted to talk with him but I said he didn't have to do that. I don't want that they have a fight because of me.' She smirks. 'You can't deny anymore that you like Matteo.' 'You are really spending too much time with Gaston' 'Why?' 'Because he said literally the same' We laugh. 'Whoops' We are finally done with laughing. 'It is good tot see your smile again' I smile and hug her. 'And it is great to have a best friend as you.' We let each other go when we see how late it already is. 'Quick before it starts' We walk out of the dressing room seeing Gaston sitting on a table. We walk to him, Nina goes sit next to him and me next to Nina. 'Damn girls you are really looking good' We both roll our eyes. 'You are going to have fun tonight if you want that or not. You going to forget all your worries for a second' Nina says. I smile back. Matteo walks to us with Jada and goes sit next to Gaston. Not now... I look at him when he doesn't see it. Gaston leans to me 'We can sit somewhere else if you want?' He whispers. 'Thank you, but I am okay here.' 'You sure?' I nod and smile. He smiles back and Tamara begins to speak. 'Welcome by the first open of the year. It is great to see everybody again and of course welcome back Matteo, it took a while to see you back but is great that you are here again.' He smiles. 'I am glad I am back.' Tamara smiles and goes further. 'Well, let's start with the first open.' Everybody cheers and clap. 'The first act is the amazing band. Our own band with a brand new song. Here is the Rollerband.' I begin to scream. I already heard a piece of it but I am so excited to hear the whole song. The band walks up and they begin to play.

No quiero atajos, quiero futuro
Busco el camino hasta mi ser
En cada paso, en cada sueño
En mis ganas de vencer

Sé que la suerte a veces toca
Solo el esfuerzo me hará triunfar
Sigo intentando busco imposibles
A veces perder es ganar

Salto alzo mi bandera
Haré lo que sea
Pronto llegare
Siempre estaré a tu lado
Nunca es demasiado
No me rediré

Sé que alguna vez
Me verán brillar
Ouh, oh, oh, oh, ouh, oh, oh, oh
Se sorprenderán
Sé que alguna vez
Hablarán de mí
Ouh, oh, oh, oh, ouh, oh, oh, oh
Sé que será así

Yo sé que el tiempo pasa volando
Y si me suelta puedo caer
Pero si caigo yo me levanto
No me detengo, se en que creer

Salto alzo mi bandera
Haré lo que sea
Pronto llegare
Siempre estaré a tu lado
Nunca es demasiado
No me rendiré

Everybody enjoys the song. And then Simon gestures I have to come. I shake my head. I can't not after what Ambar said. Even how badly I want it. I can't. I look at Gaston and Nina who both nod I have to go and then to Ambar who shakes her head. I look back at Simon and shake my head again. He gestures what to the boys and set his guitar on the ground and runs to me. Before I can do something, he grabs my hand and pulls me to the stage. I look behind me to see Gaston and Nina laugh, my eyes move quick to Matteo's but when our eyes meet I look away. His expression was sad. Why would he? He has a beautiful girlfriend, he needs to be happy. I don't need to think about his happiness. I need to think about me and my happiness. Before I know it I stand on stage with a mic. 'I don't know the lyrics' I whisper shout in Simon's ear. 'You heard the song. You know them, I know for sure. Don't be scared.' More time to think I haven't because Simon begins all ready to sing. So here I go.

Sé que alguna vez
Me verán brillar
Ouh, oh, oh, oh, ouh, oh, oh, oh
Se sorprenderán
Sé que alguna vez
Hablarán de mí
Ouh, oh, oh, oh, ouh, oh, oh, oh
Sé que será así

Sé que alguna vez
Me verán brillar

Everybody begins to cheer and clap. I pull Simon in a hug. Forgetting everything. After I let go. I hug Pedro and Nico and then comes Tamara on stage. 'A huge applause again for The Rollerband and Luna' Everybody claps and cheer again. 'Luna, we see you again at the end of this open and now we go further. A huge applause for Jim and Yam and Ramiro.' I jump off stage together with Simon. 'Do you come sit with Ambar and me?' I look at Ambar who looks angry to me. 'No, I am sorry. I think it is better that I sit with Nina and Gaston.' 'And Matteo?' I look away and nod. I hug him again and walk to my chair. Nina hugs me when I sit. 'You were amazing' 'You sang amazing' 'Thanks, guys' I look at Matteo who is talking with Jada. I kinda hoped for a 'good job' or something like that of him. But I know that is something I don't need to hope for because I know it doesn't happen. I turn my face back to the stage where Jim, Yam and Ramiro already stand ready to begin. The music begins and they start to sing their new song.

Sé que sientes lo que pienso
Como siento yo, honey
Sé que miro y me miras
Y me llevas, voy
Honey Funny

Sé que esperas y me alejo
Como espero yo
Honey
Sé que inventas un pretexto
Para verme hoy
Honey Funny

Siéntelo así
Esto puede funcionar
Entre tu y yo
No existe el tiempo

Quiero sentir
Que todo es felicidad
Somos tu y yo
Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on Baby
1, 2, 3, now
Honey Funny
Honey Love

Como tu, como yo, puede ser
Honey Funny
Honey Love

El directo es mi señal
Para verte más allá
Honey Funny
Honey Love

Sé que sientes lo que pienso
Como siento yo, honey
Sé que miro y me miras
Y me llevas, voy
Honey Funny

Sé que esperas y me alejo
Como espero yo
Honey
Sé que inventas un pretexto
Para verme hoy
Honey Funny

Siéntelo así
Esto puede funcionar
Entre tu y yo
No existe el tiempo

Quiero sentir
Que todo es felicidad
Somos tu y yo
Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on Baby
1, 2, 3, now
Honey Funny
Honey Love

Como tu, como yo, puede ser
Honey Funny
Honey Love

El directo es mi señal
Para verte más allá
Honey Funny
Honey Love

1, 2, 3, now
Honey Funny
Honey Love

Como tu, como yo, puede ser
Honey Funny
Honey Love

El directo es mi señal
Para verte más allá
Honey Funny
Honey Love

Their new song is great. Everybody begins to cheer. I look at Nina who still sits next to me. 'Nina, aren't you know?' She nods. 'But I don't want. I am so scared. Matteo already went backstage.' I take her hands. 'Take a deep breath and relax.' 'But...' 'Nina, trust me. You are amazing. You're voice is amazing. And Gaston is the whole time next to you. Don't be scared you can do this.' 'Luna is right, you are going to be amazing.' We both look at Matteo. Did he really just said that? 'Thanks Matteo.' Nina says. 'Nina, come.' I grab her hand and walk backstage while Tamara announces Gaston and Nina. The music starts and we hear Gaston sing from backstage. I hug her. 'Go, let them see what you can. And if you become scared you are with Gaston or look at me, I stand in the audience.' 'Thanks' She smiles and goes on stage. I hear her sing the first notes and I walk back to our table. They totally rock this song. It is such a beautiful song. Something in me thought about Matteo. But something else in me thought he is with Jada and I am too late. When the song is over Gaston and Nina hug. I run to the stage and when they jump off I hug them. 'You two amazing. The song is so romantic.' 'Thanks, but it isn't that difficult if you sing with Nina.' she blushes. We walk back to our table where Matteo and Jada still sit. Matteo hugs Gaston and congrats Nina. The next song is from Ambar and she already stands on stage. So I better can go already. 'Nina, I go already backstage, see you after the song?' 'Okay, yeah of course. Good luck. You are going to be amazing as always.' She hugs me. I want to walk away when Gaston begins to talk. 'Luna, where are you going?' 'Already backstage, I am after Ambar.' He stands up from his chair and walks to me. He pulls me into a hug. 'Forget about everything okay, you got this!' He whispers. He let me go and I smile as a thank you and nod.  He goes back to his chair. I walk away when I hear Matteo say 'Good luck' I turn me around. 'Thanks' I feel I blush so I look down. I can't help it but blush even I don't want that. 'Yeah, good luck. I can't wait to hear you sing' Jada say. 'Thanks, but I really have to go now.' I turn me around and walk to the dressing room. I go sit in one of the chairs and think about my necklace. My necklace. How badly I want it now. But it can't. I take deep breaths when Simon walks inside. 'I wanted to wish you good luck before you go on stage.' I smile. 'Are you okay?' I nod 'I know that there is something wrong Luna.' 'There is a lot but the only thing I need right now is a hug.' 'Come on then.' He laughs. He pulls me into a hug until I hear Tamara says my name. 'You really have to go know'  He says laughing. 'I know' I let him go. 'Thanks for always being there for me.' 'Always and now let everybody hear your beautiful voice.' I nod and smile. Just before I walk on stage I turn me around. 'Good luck.' says Simon. 'Thanks' I smile back and walk on stage. I hear that the music starts. I take a deep breath and begin to sing. 

Estoy aquí
Sin nada más
No sé porque
Lo siento así
Parece que
Esta vida no es real

Relámpagos, memorias
Un fuego que me separo
Quieren que yo
Pueda encontrar mi verdad

Pero hay tanto amor alrededor
Y mariposas en mi pelo
Sueños en el aire
Sueños en el aire
Y la llave que abre el cielo

Quiero recordar que la vida es un sueño
Y se hace realidad
Si no dejo de intentar
Aún queda mucho por andar

Quiero recordar que la vida es un sueño
Y en mi corazón siempre guardare un lugar
Por si te llego a encontrar
Al despertar
Al despertar

Siempre habrá un amanecer
Para que dónde de estés
Puedas volar a dónde estoy
Esperando encontrar
Lo que le falta a mi libertad
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh 

Quiero recordar que la vida es un sueño
Y se hace realidad
Si no dejo de intentar
Aún queda mucho por andar

Quiero recordar que la vida es un sueño
Y en mi corazón siempre guardare un lugar
Por si te llego a encontrar
Al despertar
Al despertar

I wanted to forget everything but I couldn't. I feel the tears rolling down my cheek. I keep my eyes shut. I was crying about everything. About that I was Sol Benson but couldn't tell because I know it would mess everything up. About Matteo and Jada. About Simon and if I keep best friends with him, Ambar would do bad things. I can't think clear anymore and I feel more and more tears rolling down my cheek. 

*A/N: A new chapter, what do you think about the new story with Jada and Matteo? I promise there will be more Lutteo in a few chapters, you just have to wait a little longer. Sorry... Hope you like this chapter and thank you all for liking the last chapters! X Laura 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 407 16
Includes: Monty Zach Tyler Alex Clay Jeff Tony Justin And anyone else you want added ;)
645K 25.4K 41
☮ lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and i will try to fix you ☮ when liam payne ends up in the hospital after a devastating night, he'...
21.2K 1K 31
"Why me?" "Because it has been 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮" ➪𝐀 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 , 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢�...
28K 702 16
~Warning: Their is a little messed up stuff in this.~ A Pearl x Gem!Reader. (Y/N) is a gem who joined the Crystal Gems about two hundred years ago...