She's DARK He's COLD

By raniya_shah

Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what th... More

chapter -1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter -6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter- 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
PLEASE READ!

chapter- 13

83 12 17
By raniya_shah

BRIAR'S POV

Sleeping on a bed which has every facility you ever needed to help you sleep is amazing because right now with my eyes closed and with warmth wrapped around is a feeling something I would die for. This bed feels like I am on heaven and opening my eyes is something I never want to do.

After which felt like killing my comfort I open my eyes. But the sight in front of me is so beautiful that if I get to see this every morning I would never sleep. Long forgotten about the best sleep, I moved my fingers on Cayden's face, feeling his soft skin of cheek and then his sharp jawline which I wanted to touch so bad. His eye lashes are so long and thick with a pointed nose. Just wow! No words to describe that how good he looks while sleeping. He looks so harmless just like his personality, so truthful, so pure ...unlike me. I am all that he isn't, will he ever accept me after he comes to know the secrets I have been hiding? Or will I ever even tell him?

It feels so sad that I am not a good person and I can't be one because of my past. Pulling my hand back from his face I just stare at him, thinking what is going to happen. Something that I know, is that he did wrong by marrying me. I don't deserve such life ..maybe one day I will be free of that fears I have been holding so long. Maybe . But then how? It's not possible with a family searching for me, with a past of problems, tears, heart break and ... Killing .

Will he accept me when he knows what I am like, or what I have done?

I still remember the time when I protested against my mom when she blamed me for killing or for being a murderer. She killed me by saying that harsh words which I never expected her to say.

I believed that there were no bullets in the gun but the truth exploded when I pressed my forefinger and shot. I still remember how broken I was when I realized my own parents blamed me for everything. I believe I was and I am at fault and that is the reason I don't really prefer living but I don't know if I really want to die without knowing if what I did was a mistake or was an already made plan. I hate not being myself, hate hating my own self, hate loving my mom the same way I used to.

I don't know why I married Cayden when I knew that I am not capable of being loved, but somewhere in my heart, I wanted the treatment he gave me. Unknowingly I just felt safe with him. I don't expect him to love me but at least his embrace is comforting and this embrace even keeps me away from that awful nightmares. Those nightmares which I see again and again the same way with the same people in it.

I hope my hunters don't find me ever and I die myself before facing them.

Cayden's grip on my waist which I noticed just now tightened, this movement made me remember the events from the last night. I remember us having sex, me giving my virginity to him. I gave him my whole body last night.

My right breast which is exposed right now have a huge hickey just above the nipple, it's nicely and clearly exposed and I don't know how but I felt extremely exposed. Pushing Cayden softly I tried to pull the blanked upwards so that my delicate milk giving glands are hidden, but the blanket was under Cayden's huge body that it didn't even come a little out. Ugh . I pushed him again, but his body is so heavy. Now I tried to pinch him by taking his shoulder skin in between my forefinger and thumb, but instead of his hold loosening around me, it tightened.

"Umm... Ca-Cayden ? " I called which sounded more like a question. There was no reply. " Cayden?" again no reply. I pushed him harder this time but he didn't even move. "Ugh, Cayden? Are you even alive? If you are already dead then leave me to live. " I say a little loudly. This time he groaned but his eyes remained closed. What should I say to make him move so that I can wear some shirt or something? An idea popped in my head.

I started to move closer instead of pushing him away, I placed my right hand on his chest and moved my thumb in a circular motion around his nipple. I am just below his chin under him. Moving my nose on his neck like he does to me I started to kiss on his neck softly. The response didn't take long to come as his hold tightened more around me while his neck arched in order to give me access. The mean time I noticed his white shirt on the other side of the bed which I have to grab. I continued kissing him around his neck while pushing him to let me take control over him, I bit and kissed on the area of his neck just below the ear which gained me a load moan from him.

Pushing him and positioning myself on top of him while continuing to kiss and bite his neck, I see the shirt is just beside him and I can get it without any problem but as I raised my hand towards the shirt I was rolled back on bed with Cayden hovering over me with his deep blue eyes staring directly at me .

He wasted no time and kissed me hard on lips while massaging my breasts with his large hands. I felt hot liquid coming out of my pussy and the undeniable fire arose the same needy feelings from last night. My hands automatically reached his head to push him closer towards my lips. Leaving my mouth he moved towards my neck and started to kiss me all over, my nipples already was dying to be in his warm mouth, he softly but harshly sucked on my nipples one by one. I can feel his big, long dick raised its heights.

Opening my legs wider he placed his mouth on my private folds, eating me out with so much need. I couldn't help but moan with my head arched backward and with my nails digging on the mattress trying to hold something in order to control the uncontrollable pleasure.

Sooner he came back to kiss me back on the lips letting me have a taste of myself. He took out a condom from the drawer and rolled it over his dick, then placing himself between my legs he pushed his dick in my pussy softly at first. It is just the same as the first time I had sex with him. The same undeniable pleasure which I can't control or stop. We came together falling back on the bed exhausted.

 "Move, " I said trying to get up and go to the bathroom. His big arms were like an iron grip on me and he didn't do any attempt to let me go. " What if I don't ? " he said looking at me with that beautiful eyes but the irritating smirk was also visible. " I need to use the toilet and I am hungry too." I said trying to figure his smirk's motive out . " hmm... yeah even I want to use it, come let's go." he said lifting me up bridal style without giving importance to my response. " Wait! Cayden. Put me down, I will go myself and you can't go to the bathroom with me ." I said pushing him. Ugh. Man, what you do when your naked and in the arms of a very handsome man and with who you just had sex with?

Without listening to my protests he walked towards the bathroom but stopped to open the door which could be just opened by pressing a button beside the door. Talk about luxury.

The inside of the bathroom is just like a spa. So many mirrors and a walk in closet which looks bigger than my room back home. There's a cabin on top which has nicely folded white towels in it. And there comes the bathtub ... Uh, it's the biggest bathtub I have ever seen, god I never imagined a bathroom this good. Lost in the beauty of this bathroom I forgot that I was naked and in Cayden's arms. He placed me gently on the counter place above the tub, my feet rested in the tub which soon got filled with hot-warm water by Cayden. He smiled widely after organizing a bubble bath for the both of us. Pulling me down under the warm water with him he helped in washing my body. Have you ever... like ever imagined of being washed by the one and only CAYDEN DONOVAN? Nah ? Then don't imagine too because he is mine- well for the time being.

-------------

have I ever mentioned before that Cayden cooks the best food?

Why does he have to be the best in all, in all the things he does? Right now we are sitting together eating his handmade pancakes with chocolate syrup on top.

" You look so good. From where did you learn to cook? " I asked while eating hungrily. " I learned from the internet as I had to live alone and travel in many different places," he answered.

" I have some work to be done and for that, I will be going out but will be back in an hour. I want you to be ready before I come so that we can go on for shopping, " he said but I didn't want to go out and most especially with him. What if he gets hurt? He is the only one I have come to open up with like this and he is the one I never want to hurt. What if they find us? What if they recognize me? Will my life come to an end? Was my happiness only this much, what if it is? So many questions and no answer for them kills your brain. 

" What happened ?" he asked. He must have noticed me. Ugh . " Uh? Yeah so is there any need of going on shopping? Because I have a lot of clothes and I really don't need any extra of them." I said trying to change his mind.

His eyes narrowed a bit but changed with some sort of other emotion I couldn't point out. " No, as you're my wife now, you need clothes and not my sister's clothes that are loose on you and don't fit you properly ." what ?? But it fits me perfectly ... I thought.

Pushing the chair back and walking over towards me and placing a kiss on my forehead followed by a kiss on lips he smiled. " but you still look beautiful. Wear something casual and be ready before I come. "

With that, he went outside the kitchen leaving me with my pancake which was cold now. Not in a mood of eating I got up and placed the plates in the sink and made my way outside the kitchen.

I hope my day goes fine and I get some more time to live this happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE GOES THIS CHAPTER ... I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK.

AND DO FOLLOW ME ON INSTA IF YOUR THERE.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

~rashk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
143K 3.4K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
3.3M 81K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...