Marrying a Businessman (BoyxB...

By ChesterrCruz

More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty- Memories

Chapter Four

28.4K 800 217
By ChesterrCruz

(Carl’s POV)

“Tell me what’s going on, why am I suddenly moving at your place?” I ask him normally as much as I can after we got out of the principal’s office. Well you can’t blame me if I’m shock or even mad, this all came to be at a blast!

“The marriage has come to its worst.” He said barely at me, but what does he mean that it came to the worst? I look at him with questioning eyes; I wouldn’t bother talking anymore because all I want is explanation! “My grandmother is at my place, and she will be staying until our wedding is over. You need to act like we’re lovers or I’ll make sure you’ll pay for it.” He said trying to threaten me.

“Can’t you give me a break? My lover just broke up with me just because of this stupid marriage!” I shouted at him, if he think that he can easily threaten me then he is definitely wrong. I can’t handle anything more than this for now, even though I’m trying to be happy, deep inside I’m not, actually I’m breaking.

“Then why did you even agreed in the first place?” He shouted back at me, his face is already red from anger. What the, now he is the one mad at me? This guy is really trying to bring me down. “No, you don’t have a choice anymore. You’ll do as I say, because I’ll be your husband.”

I didn’t bother talking anymore, seems like this guy is the rudest person in the world. I can’t tell that he is conceited, but he is a pushy type of person. I don’t know how to act as ‘lovers’ because we need to face the fact that we hate each other. Well I don’t know if he hates me, but for sure I hate him.

We are on our way to the parking lot of the school. God, I can’t remember where I even parked my car. I know it’s somewhere in here… what the hell! Why isn’t my car anywhere? “Someone stole my car!” I shouted as I look wearily to the every side of the parking lot, oh my god! I don’t know what to do. My father will surely kill me if he knows about this. I run towards everywhere, searching for my car, I even looked behind the tree! But god it’s nowhere to be found anymore.

“Oh your car, your father gave me the spare key, and I asked my driver to drive it to my place.” The hell? He drove my car without my permission? And since when does my father have a spare key for my car? My father and I may better not cross each other paths for now or I’ll rip him apart.

“And who gave you the permission to drive my car? It’s my C.A.R. do you get it? Don’t ever touch my things!” I shouted as I jump off from my place, shit, I’m really getting irritated by this whole situation! I really feel like slapping myself right now.

“You are my fiancé so I have the right to touch everything; I can even touch your little patotiee here in the public if I want to.” He said, and of course I blushed! What can I charge this man for saying perverted words to me? Wait I can’t he is my fiancé, f*ck the world already!

“No you can’t touch anything! And most of all it’s not little…. Ahmmm I mean the…. The car! Yes, the car isn’t little!” Oh hell, that’s a big smack in my face which came from me! Why can’t I find my dirty mouth anymore? I always have some dirty words to say, but why can’t I say it now? Because he is a lot older than you, and he is more mature than you. The other side of my brain said. Definitely I need to agree with that side of my brain, because the other side isn’t helping me.

“Oh you’re embarrassed about your little—“

“Drop off the topic already, okay? It’s huge, bigger than your face so you can swallow it all up if you want to!” I blasted out him, cutting him off before he can even say the most irritating word I ever heard.

He looks at me; devil madness is the only thing I can see in his face. “Shut the F*ck up, what made you think that I’ll… Shit, let’s just go to my place so we can start the act, and I’ll kill you if my grandmother notices something wrong about us.” He said as he opens his car, I don’t know what kind of car it’s, but I know it’s a sports car. Well I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I don’t like car that much as long as I have one that will drive me to anywhere I need to go.

I open the door of the passenger’s seat, and sit at it. I didn’t bother looking at him; I really don’t like rude people, and most of all people who live just for money. And you can find all of the hateful characteristics I don’t like at Mr. Fredrick. He simply the starts the engine, and once I realized that we’re already moving towards somewhere I don’t know, I immediately tack my seatbelt.

I don’t know what his place looks like, if it’s an apartment, a condo unit or a Bachelor’s pad. I just hope that I have a separate bed, or much better a separate room.

I’ll kill his grandmother I swear, just because of her I need to move in Mr. Fredrick’s place, and we all know that his place can match the hell.

“You can start pretending that we are lovers as soon as now so that my grandmother wouldn’t notice anything unusual.” He said, trying to give me a piece of advice. If he thinks that he can get me just like that, he is so effing wrong.

“Do you mind focusing on your driving? I don’t want to die yet.” My bitchiness got turned on, now he’ll face the wrath of my bitchy mode.

“Geez, can’t you see I’m trying to be nice?” He hissed at me, but sorry I’ll still roll my eyes. “Stop doing that!” He said, looking annoyed. Yeah! I’m definitely winning this battle.

 “Trying to be nice for what? Will you earn something from trying to be nice to me? Hmmp!”  Take that Mr. Fredrick. You’ll see the devil side of me, if you want to destroy my life, then I’ll make sure to create a hell out of your life! Bwahahaha! Take this one too!* Evil glare*

“Pffft! God, you’re an annoying brat.”

“You didn’t just call me an annoying brat! Take it all back or I swear I’ll kill you in front of your dearest grandma!” I shouted at him. No one has the right to call me a brat, because I’m not! I swear I’m not… believe me, okay?

“Oh, what? That you’re an annoying brat?” He looks at me and then smile devilishly. I’ll kill you I swear if only you aren’t driving, I have killed you already! Just kill him already, if you do that you can call yourself once again a free person! No, you aren’t free at all you’ll be in jail! Don’t listen to your bad side. Yeah listen to this little goody good shoe, he only think of himself! It’s better to be in jail rather than being married with that guy. Na-ah you can’t be selfish, if you kill him now. Your father’s company will sink down through the drain— Definitely; I can just poison him after the marriage so I will have everything that he has! Perfect. Hey I’m not done talking yet! Just shut up, he already has a great plan.

I will be nice to you from now on Mr. Fredrick, so when you’re in front of me choking to death, I will just be laughing beside you. “I will have the last laugh!” Bwahaha. I can already imagine you dying, you dirty man! What kind of poison will I put in your food? Hmm. Let me research later.

“Huh?” He stated, looking at me curiously. “What do you mean you’ll have the last laugh?” Oh god, did I voice it out? I thought I was talking to myself. F*ck you left, and right side of my brain, it’s your entire fault!

“Wa—what!?” I said as I stumble slightly at my sit. “Ahmm. I was talking about the.. Ahmmm.. The comedy film I will watch tomorrow!” Shit, somebody teach me how to lie or I’ll destroy the whole universe!

“You know, you aren’t that great at lying.” He said looking a little bit pissed off already. “Put yourself together now, we’re near.” He said, as I gaze towards the outside. Well the houses around are quite fancy, maybe this is a subdivision of rich people, and maybe even celebrity! God if ever we have a sexy male neighbor, I will be more than glad to stay in his place.

“Whoah my god!” I said as I stick my face in the tinted mirror! Who wouldn’t? Alex Pettyfer is walking right beside the car, we just pass through him! God, he is sweating, I would have like it better if he didn’t wear his tank tops. “Please stay….” I murmured as I see him getting far, and far away.

“So your lover just broke up with you? Now I know why.” Mr. Fredrick said, and I immediately turn my back to look at him. “You’re drooling, wipe it out. I don’t want your saliva in my car.” He said, not bothering to look at me, and yet he sounded so disgusted. Tsss.

“I am just trying to forget about my problem so let me drool! That’s Alex…. My dear Alex…” I said as I touch the window. Please Alex my love comes back, I can’t live without you! You can, don’t over say it.

“I don’t want you to look like that when we are already at my place; most of all don’t drool over him because he is living besides me.” He said looking more annoyed than ever.

Did he just say that….. Alex Pettyfer is living besides him? GOD, I can already dump that Efffing Rack. What you’re dumping Rack? F.Y.I. He was the one who dumped you. I thought you’ll fight for him? Now you’re dumping him for that Alex Patiwatwat. Yeah as if you have a chance Carl, dream big sucker.

“Guys please just shut the F*ck up! You’re both not helping me, do you mind being a little bit supportive?”

“Supportive what?” Mr. Fredrick once again bumped in. Oh my god! He is a mutant, he can read my mind!

“Don’t go inside my mind, you don’t have the right to read my mind! Stop it you mutant!” I shouted frantically at him.

“What’ wrong with you? I’m not reading your mind, you’re speaking every words out loud. Idiot!” He shouted at me that made me look somewhere else, Father why you made an idiot son like me? I need to practice having a little talk with myself a lot more… So am I going to reply anymore? NO. “Please don’t act like that in front of my grandma; I don’t want her to think that I’m marrying a mentally retarded person.” He hissed.

“Hello? You just told a gay guy that Alex Pettyfer is living besides you. Who wouldn’t be crazy?” I burst out at him. “He can turn straight guys into gay guys!” I added, and I nodded at what I said. Yeah definitely he turned me gay. Pffft! Francisco Lachowski is much better than him. No Alex is better! Yeah Alex! NO it’s Francisco!

“I didn’t even give him a second look, so how can he turn straight guys into gay?” He asks, trying to challenge me, but I know the perfect answer for that.

I smiled at him devilishly. “Because you are in love with money, you don’t like anyone just your money.” He was stunned, I can completely see that in his face. I just told him the truth, and it’s hard to face the truth. Where did I learn all of this? From me. Yeah it’s from him, he is the bad influence around here.

I almost kissed the mirror when Mr. Edrick stopped the car, oh my god. Is he trying to kill us both? “Don’t you dare say that to me again, I thought that trying to be nice with you will enlighten you somehow, but you’ve gone way too far!” He said as he holds me tightly with his hand.

“Mr. Fredrick… you’re hurting me.” I said as it tries to jerk my hands out of his grip, but his grip is too tight. “Remove your hand from me! I said you’re hurting me.” I said as I slap him in the face to wake him up.

His eyes widen a little bit, like he just woke up from a dream. “I—I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He said looking a little bit disturb with I don’t know what. “I think we should go inside my place already, my grandma is waiting for us.” He said as he gets out of the car, he really looks so uneasy. What can be possibly bothering him? Seriously, is that you Carl? You’re asking yourself what’s bothering him. Whoah, Carl cares for Mr. Fredrick!

I look at the house where Mr. Fredrick is walking towards. It is quite big, and I’m impressed, but more on I really like it. The house looks like a big cabin, it’s made of wood. I don’t know, but I’m in to wooden houses. Modern house are good too, but I really prefer this type of houses. It feels like you’re one with the nature, the windows are like those you see in the simple cabins in movies, and the huge door is made out of wood, and something’s carved into it making it look delicate.

“Is this your house?” I asked in amazement. One thing that me, and Rack differ is in the type of house we wanted. I like a cabin like house, while he wants a modern house. We even joked that we will divide the whole house into half, the left side is for me, and the other side is for him. Tsss. Why am I even thinking of him?

“Got a problem with it?”

“Nothing, it’s actually perfect.” I whispered, I don’t know if he heard me or not, but I don’t care.

                        “Thanks.”

He walks towards the door, and open it up. He didn’t enter the house; he simply looks at me, waiting for me to come inside first. I did it, I didn’t think twice anymore. Maybe I need a break for a moment; I’ll just take a rest.

“Hello there youngster.” Some old lady said once she caught me in the eyes, I was like blown up by the way she speaks. I mean for an old lady, this isn’t what I expect. What do you expect “Hello honey, did you eat already?” Whoah, for the record! My left and right mind agreed with each other.

“Hey there grandma, this is Carl, he is my fiancé. Carl this is my grandma.” Mr. Fredrick said as he wraps his arm around my waist. Oh so the drama has begun.

“Hello there sweetie.” The old lady said with a sharp voice, her eyes are trying to intimidate me! God, what’s wrong with her? I didn’t yet did something, but she seems mad at me already. Now I know who raised Mr. Fredrick

“Ahmm. Hello, grandma?” I said skeptically, and it sounded more of a question. I held my hands to her, and she shakes it normally. I’m really having this feeling that I and his grandmother wouldn’t develop a good companionship.

“Darling” She said towards Mr. Fredrick with a warm smile. “Can you leave as for a while? I want to talk with this young man ‘personally’.” Oh God, she didn’t just say that. What is she going to say or do to me? Will she interrogate me, or torture me so I will run away before the wedding? I saw this type of grandmother in the movies, and to say they aren’t up for any good.

“Don’t torture my Baby grandma, I know you so well. So don’t scare him, okay?” He replied, and I looked at him bewilderedly. Is he really going to leave me with his grandmother? F*ck.

Mr. Fredrick started walking upstairs, and now I’m alone with this grumpy old lady. I thought it will be Mr. Fredrick alone, who will make my life a living hell, but no he has someone that will help him; his grandmother.

“Let’s go have a sit young man.” The old lady said, as she walks towards the couch, and then points towards the chair in front of her. I walk towards it and sit wearily as I look down the floor. “So I have some few questions to ask you, and some things to get you cleared with.” So the hell has begun.  “First do you really love my Grandson or you’re just after his money? If you are only interested in his money, how much do you want to, just for you to stay away from him?” She said as she fish out a cheque, and a pen from the table.

When did a cheque laid in there? I didn’t saw that while I’m walking towards the couch, is she a witch? Well now that I have look at her, she looks like a witch, a very old grumpy witch. Stop watching some fantasy stories already. Pull yourself together Carl, you need to act already. “Sorry, but you can’t buy my love for your grandson. Even if you give me a couple of billion, I wouldn’t give in. Money is the biggest thing in the world, but for me your grandson is the most special thing in my world.” What did Mr. Fredrick do to me? Suddenly I became expert in lying. Is lying a passable disease or he is really just a bad influence.

“You better say the truth young man; I wouldn’t fall for your youthful lies.” She said as her eyes are piercing through me. This lady is so creepy; I swear she can match Simon Cowel for being the scariest person ever.

“I can’t do anything for you, if you don’t want to believe that I really love your grandson, he means everything to me. Maybe everything came into a shock, but one thing is for sure. I want to live with him for the rest of my life.” In what movie did I heard this again? I can’t remember, but good thing I heard it. I never knew that movies can help you in your everyday life.

“Okay then, did you had anal or oral s*x already?” Oh…. I need to add anohter description for this woman; she is an old grumpy perverted witch. “Stop blushing, we both know that we are mature enough to talk about it. So did you do it already?” She asks me straight to point. I want to drop my jaw, but my mind is telling me not to.

“Oh my gosh! We didn’t do it yet, I’m still young, and beside we aren’t legally together yet.” I said trying to look away from her perverted eyes. God this is my first time meeting such old lady, I think I like it better if she is the same with the old woman in the movies where they interrogate someone badly, rather than this old perverted lady. Geez, she’s getting into my nerves.

“I repeat don’t lie to me, you don’t want me in my bad side young man.” God she isn’t in her bad side yet? How worse can she go to? “We all know about teenage hormones. So don’t lie to me or I’ll grab something from the kitchen to stab your tongue.” She threatened, but why can’t she believe me? We just met yesterday, and she thinks that we did something already? What am I, a slut?

“Grandma I already told you not to scare him!” Mr. Fredrick jumps in; I didn’t notice that he is already down in here. “Even though we are together for almost two years, it doesn’t mean that we did something already. My baby isn’t ready yet, and I don’t want him to be afraid, we’ll get there soon once he is ready.” He said as he sat beside me, and then laid his head on my shoulders.

You are letting him touch you! You’re a cheater. Didn’t you just say Rack already dumped me? No you’re still cheating. She isn’t cheating; she’s doing this for his family idiot .Yeah right.

“I just want to make sure that both of you are still virgin before you get into the wedding.” She said, and I just cleared my throat. Truthfully I am still a virgin, but I don’t know if Mr. Fredrick is still one. I mean he is already twenty four or something, and with this face. Do you expect him to be a virgin? I chuckled from my own thoughts, because that is way too impossible. “Why are you chuckling young man?” she looks at me, and her eyes are as intimidating as possible. This old lady really likes to scare the hell out of me.

“I’m still a virgin, but I’m not sure about Mr. Fredrick”

“Mr. Fredrick?” She asks looking at me suspiciously. God I am once again caught with my own tongue, we’re definitely busted.

“Babe she is my grandma, you don’t need to act formal. Just let it be babe.” Mr. Fredrick said as he grabs a hold of my chin, and his face is getting closer. “I’ll kiss you if you don’t stop acting formal in front of my grandma.” He threatened seductively, and I felt my world stop.

Act formal! Look at that gorgeous man, trying to kiss you. We both know you want that. No, this is all just an act remember that Carl. Exactly! This is all just an act, so why don’t you take advantage of it? Kiss him; rape him if you want too! You know that he is delicious enough to satisfy you in the bed. No, you are still in love with Rack! Stop listening to your other side! Why didn’t you sleep with Rack in the first place if you’ll do it with Mr. Fredrick? Because Rack isn’t delicious enough to satisfy Carl, unlike Mr. Fredrick. Ah-ah, do you remember when you saw him naked? Tell me he is not delicious enough. But—God stop it already guys! You aren’t helping at all.

“Ahemn.” Grandma said then clears her throat. “Okay, so do you mind explaining why he is acting formally in front of me?” Her grandmother asks a follow up question. What is this, Ms. Universe?

“Ahm.. because—“

“Because she thinks that being in a gay relationship will ruin my name in the business. He doesn’t want to waste my effort that’s why he tries to understand as much as he can.” He said, catching me up. Definitely he knows that I have nothing good to say. I can’t believe I’ll be saying this but, thank you Mr. Fredrick.

“Stop answering my question Justine! I am asking your fiancé not you, didn’t I thought you any manners?” She said looking a little bit irritated at Mr. Fredrick A.K.A. Justine. Hohoho, now I know what his name is.

“Babe Justine, just let me, okay?” I said playing in with his game, I grab one of his hands, and hold it tightly with both of my hands. “You don’t want grandma to be mad at you in the day of our wedding, do you?” I said. I’m trying my best not to chuckle from the fakeness I’m doing.

I didn’t know that acting is fun. Deep inside me I’m laughing out loud, but outside I’m acting like a loving fiancé. I thought it will be awkward, but no, it’s funny. I can feel Justine’s body tensing because of the physical contact. Perfect way of torturing him, I’ll kill him with his own medicine. *evil smile*

 He quickly grabs his hand out of me, and he stares at me looking so frightened. “What’s wrong Babe?” I ask him, acting like I care.

“My hand is still dirty Babe, I just finished pooping, and you know what we do after pooping. We wash our ass using our hand.” He smiles back at me.

“Ewwww.” I said out of disgust, I just hold a hand that washed some shit out of his ass! I can feel the hair in my body being electrified; I would totally remove touching his hand from my ‘Make a hell out of his life’ list.

“You shouldn’t be disgusted with that!” His grandma shouted at me, and I immediately turn to look at her. “You are about to marry him, and you are supposed to love him no matter what, even if he shits in the carpet!” She preached, and I was like ‘is she effing serious?’ Do I need to love Mr. Fredrick’s shit? She must be kidding me. “Back when she was just a child, I washed his butt hole without any disgust! That is how much I love my grandson; you should be ready to do that for him to!”

“Is he disable or something? He can wash his ass by himself.” I suddenly answered back without any manners, and her eyes bulged. F*ck I’ll be a dead man walking after this.

“Grandma he is right, I’m not disabled. I can wash myself if I want to, and the way I want to.”

“Don’t be mad at me! I’m just clearing up things with your fiancé. I want him to know his duties as your husband; we don’t know what can happen! What if suddenly you have gotten into an accident and you became paralyzed? Can you still wash your own shit? No.” She explained to us that gave me a little bit of enlightenment. “Because I know you’ll do that for him, because I know what you can do when you are in love, and I want him to do the same things for you.” Really, Justine will do that for me? I just had another bright idea that will make him suffer for the rest of his life. I will make him wash my shit. *evil smile once again*

“Okay granny, thanks for your kindness.” I heard his tone full of sarcasm, way to go Justine.

“And to you young man, welcome to the family.” She said as she walks towards me, and gives me a warm hug. Huh? What’s happening? “You passed the test, now I believe that you really love my grandson, and you will not marry him just because of his money. I’m giving you my full trust.” Ouch… that kind a hit me.

“Ahmm…. Thanks?” I said skeptically as i break out of the hug. Now my conscience is killing me, I won the trust of his grandma, but do I deserve it? The least thing that I want to do is breaking an old fart’s trust. You’re such a bad kid. I’m just doing this for my Dad. Even if it makes you a liar or the same person that you despite the most? You aren’t really helping me right now.

“Okay, I think that we’re through.” He said removing me from my thoughts.” I believe you want to take a rest, right?” Justine said as he stands up, and pulls me upstairs. “We are going to talk about some few things. Things that you can do and you can’t do with me. Got it?” He whispered uneasily at me, and I just followed him until we reach a door.

“Yeah right, I’m also setting things that you can’t do with me.” I answered back, giving him a serious look. If we need a contract just to protect my virginity, we will have a contract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys if you have some free time please read my other story 'inheriting my grandfathers life' you'll see it in my profile. Come on give it a try please, atleast try reading it upto chapter two. You'll get the plot once you're in there :) thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 11.3K 51
"This marriage is a compromise. I won't love you ever. Do you understand, princess?" "Stop calling me that. I know this marriage means nothing. I wo...
65K 511 33
List of some of the best LGBTQ+ stories here on Wattpad that just gets the readers hooked and glued to the phone. Part TWO. --- Looking for some good...
912K 81.4K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.5M 66.6K 40
James Inkwell volunteered to sign the sorbea perpetua or the perpetual service for the state. It was a decision to save his father after failing to e...