Lost memories (detective Cona...

By celia__heartfillia

She lost her memories ,she was adopted,having a magician as a brother and a detective as a cousin but what ha... More

Chapter 1 Sakura the girl who lost her memories
Chapter 2 The kuroba family
Chapter 3 The kudo family
Chapter 4 Sakura ,yuki, montrose
Chapter 5 Professor agasa hiroshi
Chapter 6 The legend of the legendary lake
Chapter 7 Sakura enrolls in Teitan Primary school
Chapter 8 First day of school
Chapter 9 New friends
Chapter 10 Kitten (neko)
Chapter 11 finding and saving her
Chapter 12 sick day
Chapter 13 a birthday party that went wrong
Chapter 14 good bye
Chapter 15 8 years later
Chapter 16 the invitation
Chapter 17 the host
Chapter 18 kaitou kid
Chapter 20 the second host
Chapter 21 decision
Chapter 22 : matching outfits
Chapter 23 date between siblings
Chapter 24 sakura's plan
Chapter 25 deep down
Chapter 26 : memories
Chapter 27: sickness
Chapter 28 : our marks and gifts
Chapter 29 : why?
Chapter 30 : embaressed
Chapter 31 : the crazy invitation
Chapter 32 : even more fired up
Chapter 33: weird night
Chapter 34 : crazy old man
Chapter 35 : the devil twins
Chapter 36 : mitsuki and mizuki
Chapter 37 : sakura the party planer
Chapter 38 : day one : their past
Chater 39: day two : uncomfortable
Chapter 40: day three : followed
Chapter 41: day four : attacked

Chapter 19 weird feelings

159 5 4
By celia__heartfillia

This chapter is dedicated to h1011206 and karuuma_

                    Sakura's pov

"And then he said that the culprit left his fingerprints but I said how did he leave it if he wore gloves he said blahblahblah"

kaito was talking to me but I wasn't listening I kept remembering the night of the host where I met kid for the first time .

I felt this weird feeling every time I think about him .

"Sakura are you listening ,Sakura heyyy  SAKURA !!!"

I didn't notice kaito calling my name and jumped from my seat .

"AHHH!!! What's wrong? Why did you shout? I'm right next to you BAKA !!!"

"Well sorry for making you jump but you weren't listening. I was talking for a long time and you didn't even move your eyes from your plate which is weird what's wrong ?. For you to not even notice someone talking means you must have something going on in your head ?"

Oh no what can I say I can't tell him about kaitou kid.

What should I say? Hmmmmm come on Sakura think think hmmmm .................................................... AHH !!!

"Nothing's wrong just like you said you talked for ages and I was so tired of listening to all your blabbering . Soooo I stopped my ears from working "

I said while cuddling Luna who was on my lap .

But he didn't seem to take my excuse ,

"Yeah right . So your telling me that since I talked to much you found nothing else to do but stare at your plate ? Which you didn't even touch it since you came in and you just sait on your chair and let your food get cold and wasted !"

He said with his eyebrows lifted.

Arggg I hate it when he does that .

"Yeah I just said it since you talked way to much I had nothing else to do then to stare at my food in the plate".

"Couldn't you eat it instead hmmm".

"W-well I hate to eat with an annoying atmosphere " .

I said back

"Yeah right it's a lame excuse you know?" .Why you little jerk .

"I learned from the best , lame excuses comes from someone who plays magic and pretend to be a magician but he's only a stupid little boy who just talks and annoys people . Besides all I understood coming from your mouth was I said that and that and he said that and that and blah blah blah."

Ha take that onii-chan.

"Why you little brat, how dare you talk to your big brother like that?!"

"And you Baka how dare you pick on your little sister like that!?"

I mimicked he's tone and voice,well I tried to. You should of seen his face it's hilarious hahahahaha.

Our morning was wasted with us bickering about what's so ever and without knowing we were already on the afternoon.

Wow time really past quickly.

The bell rang .I went to open the door
And Iet our friends.

"Sakuraaaaaaa-chan!!!!!"

Aoko jumped on me which made me fall on the ground with her strangling my neck seriously this girl has some incredible force in her arms.

"Aoko let her breath" said kazuha

"Ohayo Sakura and kaito" greeted ran

"Ohayo ran,kazuha,Sonoko,heiji,shinichi and ..... Aoko *sigh*".

Kaito greeted them and sighed when he saw aoko.

"Why make that face when you say my name huh BAKAITO!!!".

" because your annoying AHOKO!!!".

"BAKA !!!"

They kept on arguing but my mind was elsewhere.

"Sakura-chan are you alright?"

My cousin shinichi asked.

"Yeah I'm alright just thinking about something ".

And before someone else tries to ask me if I'm alright or what I'm thinking about which I myself don't know I changed the subject quickly .

"Anyway why are you guys here ?"

"Why can't we see our friend on s weekend without a reason?" Heiji asked .

"Come on if you really wanted to see us you would've called and arrange somewhere to meet us"  kaito said .

They all looked at each other then at us two ok now that's strange what's wrong with them ?.

"Eummmmm well how can I say it?hmmmm".

"ARGHHHH HEIJI JUST SPIT IT OUT !!!! " shouted kaito .

"Ok let's say it so Sakura remember the night of the host?"

Yeah no need to remind me thanks cousin.

But why would he ask me this of all the questions he can ask why this ???

"Yeah what about it ?" I asked back.

How can I forget that night it's stuck in my head since one week.

"Well we all know that you took the ruby back." Arggg why does he always stop talking just spill it !!!.

"Yes and?"

"It means you took it from kid which is hard since even the inspector, aoko's dad , heiji and myself couldn't even be 1cm close to him ".

Ok that's enough !!

"ARGHHH SHINICHI JUST GET TO THE POINT !!!"

I shouted really impatient to know the reason.

"We were thinking why don't ya join us to capture kid ya can totally do it since you could take the stolen jewel back ya can catch him ". Heiji stated

Wait what ............. Is he dumb

"WHAAAAATTTTT!!!!" Me and kaito shouted in unison.

"Are you guys nuts ?!!!! ... No way will I even try to catch him , it's not my job it's yours ,the inspector ,aoko's father and heiji's job to catch him not mine "

"See I told you she will refuse "

"Kazuha stop it but at least tell us why"

Sonoko asked .

"I don't want to that's all I mean why would I even try to catch a thief who returns the jewels he steals and plus I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the world like you guys did " I pointed to shinichi and heiji.

"But Sakura-chan you catches plenty of thieves in your life before so why not him ? " asked Aoko

" They were different ". I talked Back

"Not that different a thief stays a thief " said shinichi.

"ARGHHH !!! Ok ok ok let me think about it give me 5 days and I'll let you know "

"Ok well that's all we can go now see you two tomorrow " said ran .

Seriously they came ONLY FOR THAT what great friends they are note the sarcasm.

I closed the door right after they left.

"Hhhhhh I told you they came for something some friends they are .... Anyway what are you gonna do with their you know catch kaitou kid thing?"

Kaito asked .

"I don't know ill think about it hhhhh . Maybe I should accept. shinichi's right a thief stays a thief "

And I could see him more often....... WAIT WHAT ...... Did I just say that? What's wrong with me and especially why am I feeling this way , what's these weirdest feelings I'm having every time I think about taut kid thief.

Ok maybe I just need to rest for awhile.

I sat on the couch with Luna on my lap sleeping soundly awe sooo cute.

I was thinking if I should accept or decline their decision. What should I do ??? I don't know I mean if I accept I would bring peace to the poor people who gets their jewels stolen but if I refuse not only will I make my friends sad but I'll let a thief steal and and arghhhh !!!!!!

But I'm not a detective it's not my job to catch him even if o stopped and catch and find the culprits in different cases catching kid is just way too hard no one catches him before so how can I ???????

I'm sooooooo sorry for the long wait like I promised here's a new chapter hope you guys liked it  

See you soon 😘💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 76 66
A lonely child with her pet dog was found on the streets and two male best friends found her in a hole outside of a building making them to worry as...
27.4K 722 21
Detective conan fanfiction Pairing: Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai X Kaitou kid/Kuroba kaito Warning: Strong uses of language and implied sexual themes. Pr...
20.9K 599 18
good night ; y. amane x f. reader! ━━ ❝ fabricated love my dear ! ❞ &&. just your average , cliche , love story between two teenagers . yet as d...
2.1K 14 9
You can't expect everything to put into place especially when you are still stuck in the past. The past where she thought to be the truth turns out t...