I Promise

Ceres93

Aurora King has been a rebel girl. She's rich but that doesn't mean she has to be spoiled. When she finds out... Еще

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

I Promise

25.3K 537 12
Ceres93

Chapter 1

I woke up smiling, for today was the last day of school and the beginning of Summer break!! You bet I was excited because that means I'm able to ride Max to my favorite hiding spots. I quickly took a shower as one of the maids got my uniform ready and laid out in my bed.

Sorry I'm Aurora King I'm 16 years old and when I say uniform it's because I attend a private school. Being one of the most wealthy families in this town does have its advantages. Don't you think that I'm a spoiled girly girl I'm opposite of that. No I'm not like that I'm more into painting and playing my violin while trying to play piano and well I love getting dirty.

I lead a double life how I act when I'm with family and guests then there is how I behave when I'm by myself. The only person who knows my double life is my Nana. She is really supportive. Your first are going to see what i mean by double life and the first life is what people see. Afterwards your going to see my true self.

I go and change to my uniform which consist of a long plaid skirt up to the knees long black socks with low black heels with my white shirt n blue jacket with the school logo on it.

I brush my teeth checking that I did a good job I started to brush my hair. I have honey almost dirty blonde straight hair that is a bit longer then shoulder length hair. My eyes are light honey brown. I have fair skin I have an average body where as I'm skinny but I have curves. you probably thinking wow this girl must have guys following her.....well no I'm more of a bookworm. I brush My hair into a pigtail and put a black ribbon on it.

I look my self in the mirror and smile as I walk downstairs. I go to the dining area
"Good Morning Father! Good Morning Mother!"
"Good Morning Aurora" both of them said together.

I sit down and wait for the food as I do my prayer when I open my eyes I see eggs with apple juice and a glass of fresh yogurt with fruit.

I begin to eat as I think what I should do when I come back from school. Of course go to my secret garden and play the violin. I had fixed my garden no help needed. I also fixed the gazebo painted white and added a detail for every time I played my special song.

"Aurora are you listening to me!"
"Huh... Yes Father"
"Aurora today I want you to come home we have guest coming for dinner and I want you to be all dressed up and playing your violin for when they come"
"Yes father"
"Have you been practicing Aurora because I haven't heard you at all"
"Yes I have Father but I practice outside I heard its better"
"okay finish up and go to school"

I finish eating excuse myself and say farewell to my parents as I get my books from Anne. I smile give thanks and leave. I get in the carriage and wait to arrive at school.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Play The Part (Player Next Door Book 3) Natalie

Подростковая литература

1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
The Billionaire's Pursuit Y. A. Indie

Художественная проза

249K 7.8K 28
JOURNEY OF LOVE Series - Book 1 Adian Watsal, richest's billionaire of America and most eligible bachelor of the city, as per the recent Public magaz...
Say You Love Me [COMPLETED] Razia Sultana

Любовные романы

835K 25.6K 23
Adam Devin Crighton was in love with Rhea Ivy Palmer ever since he could remember. But whatever he did, his love was only one-sided. What was he supp...
232K 2.7K 38
-ORIGINAL WORK- Perseus Jackson is reborn. And no, he doesn't get a new body. But his life changes. Not only he is unpredictable, but so his is style...