imagine, l.j

By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

lauren jauregui imagines male x l.j [excuse the first few imagines my writing was shit when I was younger <... More

1- club love
2-rumors
3-cheater
4-issues
5-No Love
6-happier
7-she's pregnant
8-regret in your tears
9-break up/make up
10-Finally home
11-lets get lost
13-Racer pt.1
14- tired but never of you
16- teenage dreams pt.1
17- havana cuba pt.1
18- PILLOWTALK
19- all bad pt.2
20-sick
21-racer pt.2
22-jealous lauren
23-Cliché love
25-high school crush
26- havana cuba pt.2
27-she's mad at you
28-played
29-24 hours
30-what goes around, comes around
31-The difference
32- played pt.2
34- Truly not true
35- blank pages
36- 24 hours pt.2
37- discussin' the kings
39- Meeting the jauregui's
40- all bad pt.3
41- Like i can
42- Three Empty Words
43- House Partys and fuck ups
44- Strangers
45- incest
46- Down
47- your son?
48- There for you
49- Strangers pt.2
50- incest pt.2
51- Down pt.2
52- Despacito
53- It Ain't Me
54- Unique love (1/2)
55- Will you? (1/3)
56- bad or good idea? (1/2)
57- your son? Pt.2
58- Unique love (2/3)
59- will you? (2/3)
60- bad or good idea? (2/2)
61- fallen angel (pt:1)
62- friends (pt:1)
63- used
64- battle scars
65- 'friendly love'
66- vacation
67- safe inside pt.1
68- how far? (1/2)
69- Too Good At Goodbyes
70 - Fingers (1/3)
71 - 11 minutes
72- til your broken
73- hurt
75- "This is my job!"
76- lucifer
77- unknown number?
78- gone
79-Saving
80- I'll always wait
81- personal
82- Dislikes
83- Crazy kinda love
84- Tumblr
85- Broken, Help me.
86- Fiction
87- We Dont Have to Dance
88- Camila's brother?
89- safe inside pt.2
90- liars lie.
91 - downfall
92 - downfall pt.2
93 - The band
94 - break up?
95- The band pt. 2
96- A lose

33- Just enough to bury my love in the moon dust

3K 72 9
By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

Y / N - P O V

"Do I need to schedule an appointment to have a fuvking talk with you?" I screamed at my girlfriend as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Maybe you should" she mumbled out as I laughed humorlessly and picked up my black hoodie as she looked up.

"Maybe I'm being an asshole for wanting to spend time with you" I said with a strugg of my shoulders as she shook her head.

"I'm not going to put my career on hold just for you" she said and that's when the tears left my eyes as looked down and shook my head.

"I'd never do that to you but since you see me that way, I'll make the decision easier for you; were through" I said as her eyes widen and I smiled at her one last time as I walked out that door.

*four years later*

"Yeaaa!" I slurred out as everyone around me cheered as I chuckled and stumbled into someone, that someone being my best mate zayn.

"Y/n lad slow it down" I heard as I looked up to see zayn there with worry written in his eyes as I smiled.

"I'm fine z, thanks for caring though; you and kehlani" I said as he smiled and nodded just as kehlani popped up behind him with a blunt as I chuckled.

"Let's go out back and get high" she said as I nodded and walked out with them following behind me as I looked up at the moon and the way she lighted the night.

Four long ass years without her, I'd say that I wasn't happy but that'd simply be a lie, I was living my life, and last time I heard she was super famous now.

"She looks beautiful tonight" I said keeping my eyes on the glowing moon.

"Who does?" Kehlani questions as I look back at her then pointed at the pale white moon as realization sinks in as she nodded and lights the blunt as the tip glows a light orange color with smoke leaving and disappearing into thin air.

I lay back and put my head in kehlani's lap as she turns and blows out the smoke then looks down at me with a smile as I smile back up at her.

"Geez y/n you got us out here like where still teenagers" zayn said as kehlani passed him the blunt as he took a hit, squinting his eyes as smoke left his nostrils as I chuckled.

"You act like your old Malik, your twenty-four and where twenty-two" I said as I pointed at myself and kehlani as he chuckled and rolled his eyes as he passed me the blunt.

"I feel old" he said as kehlani chuckled and shook her head.

I inhaled the smoke and closed my eyes feeling my muscles relax as kehlani ran her hands through my short brunette hair and zayn leaned back and put his arms behind his head as he to looked up at the moon.

"There you guys are" we heard as we glanced at the sliding door just in time to see a short brunette coming towards us as I looked at her in awe.

She was beautiful; short about 5'2or 5'3 with brunette hair flowing down her small shoulders and in a beautiful red dress.

(Her outfit)

"Hey Camila" zayn breathed out as he got up and pulled her into a quick friendly hug as she nodded then glanced down and kehlani and I.

"Are they high?" She questioned as she giggled cutely which made the butterfly's come alive in my stomach as I smiled at the sound.

"No! We are just reallyyyyy relaxed" kehlani said with a chuckle as I nodded along and leaned up as I smiled up at the brunette as she blushed and smiled back down at me.

"Hello I'm y/n" I said and when I said my name her eyes widen as she nodded and glanced at zayn who was staring at the moon, you could see his red eyes, since he too was high.

"I'm Camila" she said after a moment of silence as I held out my hand which she took and shook as I kissed her knuckles as she blushed once again which made me smile.

"How do you know zayn?" I question after silently staring at each other as she smiled slightly as I looked down at her plump light pink lips then back at her chocolate brown eyes

"We met four years ago" she said as I nodded and got up towering over her, since she was really short compared to me since I was 5'10.

"What about you how are you'll all friends?" She questioned as I walked towards the small mini bar they had outside and fixed Camila and I a drink, something light cause I didn't want to get any more drunk.

"Zayn and I grew up together then later on met kehlani and now here we are" - I said as I set the drink down in front of her as she took a sip and moaned tasting the light alcohol beverage. - " I take it you like it?" I said with a chuckle as she nodded and took another drink of it as I took a seat beside her.

"Why did you freak out alittle when I said my name?" I asked as she glanced at me then down at the drink as she nibbled on her bottom lip.

"I'm a solo singer but was originally in a band named fifth harmony with four other girls and I remembered my former bandmate Lauren talking about you before" she said quietly as I nodded even though she was still looking at the beverage I made her.

"What she say about me, if you don't mind me asking?" I questioned as she took a drink of the liquor and turned towards me.

"She said you wanted her to give up on her musical career for you" she said as I chuckled humorlessly and shook my head. Should have known she wasn't going to tell anyone the fucking truth, it would obviously make her look bad.

"That's bullshit, complete and utter bullshit, I wanted her to spend more time with me and she couldn't do that, then she said that she wasn't going to give up her career for me and I didn't ask her to just a bit of her time that's all; does that make me a bad guy?" I said as I looked at her as she shook her head.

"No it doesn't, it makes you a great guy who happen to be with the wrong girl" she said softly as she took my hand in hers and gently squeezed it as I smiled at her.

"Gosh your boyfriend or girlfriend is one lucky person" I breathed out after a moment of silence as she shook her head.

"Don't have one" she chuckled as I stared at her in utter shock. How in the hell didn't anyone not clame here, she's extremely beautiful and looks so smart, you didn't find these kind of girls offered for the simple fact that most of the were taken.

"Are you serious?" I questioned as she chuckled once again and nodded.

"Why is that so hard to believe?" She asked as I shook my head.

"Your just really beautiful and seem so smart and understanding, like how can you still be single" I said as she blushed and looked away towards zayn and kehlani who where both passed out on the grass snugged together.

"I don't know, I guess I haven't found the right person yet" she said simply with a strugg as I shook my head.

"Can I take you out then?" I asked as she quickly looked towards me with wide eyes as I smiled.

"W-what?" She stuttered out as I chuckled as her cheeks heated up once again.

"Can I take you out? If your busy I understand" I said as she quickly shook her head.

"No I'm not busy, uhm when?" She said with a smile as I smiled back widely and thought of a day I wasn't busy.

"Uhm Tuesday at 7?" I said as she nodded her head with a smile just as the sliding door opened once again.

"Camila?" Someone called as she glanced behind her to see a short guy as his eyes landed on Camila he smiled and looked towards me with confusion.

He closed the sliding door behind him and walked over to us with the same look as Camila glanced at me and smiled once again just as the guy stood in front of us.

"I'm Austin" he said as he stuck his hand out.

*******************************************
15 votes for an update
Part 2??
Thank you for getting this book to 3k I barely noticed, I really appreciate y'all for voting, reading and commenting on this book, I honestly thought not many people would like this book but I was proven wrong since; all the votes, comments and reads I've reached all thanks to y'all, so thank you so much, I love you all. 😊🌹❤️
Word count: 1533

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 86 18
𝚗./ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 I changed this to a imagine story LMAO😭 i don't know what was going thro...
446K 4.4K 46
I never know what to write here, I mean the title says it all.
146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.
351K 8K 89
Shit! Bout freaking time I got to this!! Imagines of the boys. Boyxboy and YnxMb. Yeap! Read it! Vote it! Love it! Enjoy!! WARNING: MAY CONTAIN GAY...