Controlled [Clalec] [Disconti...

Por nysoho

Alec hated Clary at the very first moment she opened the doors of the institute. but in the past year Alec an... Más

Chapter 01- Start
Chapter 02- The Next Page
Chapter 03 - DNA
Chapter 04- Have You.
Chapter 05- Alive
Chapter 06- Jealousy
Chapter 08- All Power
Chapter 09- First Date
Chapter 10- New Girl
Chapter 11- Pure Angel Blood

Chapter 07- "Siblings"

321 13 2
Por nysoho

[Clarys Pov]

"Sebastian!, what do you want"

"Don't be rude dear  sister" he says "I just want you to be with me you should thank thus girl for that"

He pulls up a photo on his phone on a photo of Tessa the girl that arrived from LA.

"Tessa! "

"Well that makes me laugh her name is not Tessa, Clary Her name is Scar, Scarrose Dragonwell "

"The people Magnus asked to come "

"Yes of course dear sister Magnus bane" he says "buuuut Magnus didn't know anything like this"

"How..." I was lost by words,

"Do know this boy here" he says showing another picture of a boy but when I looked closer "Jace..."

"Yes Jace Wayland at least you know ," he says with tone in his voice.

"What did you do with him"

"NO,  what did you do with him " he mocked by words

"nothing " I say quietly

"He lost his Memory because of you Clary and Yes you just you Clary, he could have been happy, wait...he already is happy, with Scar, " he says

"Scar that bi- " Sebastian cut me off saying "I don't wanna hear it Clarissa, "

[Alec Pov]

While Everyone was setting up I couldn't get Taking Clary back was ever gonna be possible .

I miss the way I hug her the way I kissed her. I missed her laughter, her style as little girl, I missed that, I now couldn't think my life without her.

"Is everyone ready " I hear Jace say pulling Scar behind her. I didn't notice but Scar does look beautiful with Glasses she suits them. But no way I'm glad Scar and Jace are together there perfect together.

Scar made the portal and I texture of it was horrible it was black and mysterious we get our equipment out as Jace told us to enter.

There gonna enter using the entrance.

As we entered the portal we landed in a hallway with fully furnished furniture.

"Sebastian is very good in his work" says Izzy

"Shut up Izzy come on let's go grab Clary " I say "Simon don't touch that"

We saw keys on the wall and Grabbed them. Simon took out the map. typical guy.

Showing us that the room is down ahead but there we're demons guarding the door.

[Jace Pov]

"Sup Sebastian " I say as we did our little hand shake.

"Why are you guys doing here early you need to be watching Alec and his little group" He says

"Johnathan, We're here to give you reports but is it okay If I go to the bathroom first" Scar says

"Yea sure remember it's done at the hall." He says

"Yea" she says walking out the door.

"So how is Cl-Clary " I say faking to manage saying her name.

"She is fine, Well shes asleep" he says 

"what are you gonna do with"

he smirked,

[Scar Pov]

I headed down the hallway seeing Alec and his group in the other end of the hallway. I see a group of Demons covering the door of the room Clarys in. 

I headed down when Alec saw me I made a hand signal, signaling them that i got there back.

"Sebastian says to guard the entrance ill take care of it, Hand me the keys " I tell them, they nodded handing me the keys, 

as they turned the next hallway , i unlocked the door showing Clary asleep on the bed, 

i woke her up telling her she needed to go, 

"Thank you " she said hugging me 

"Alec and The others are waiting for you down that Hallway" i pointed the right direction 

"How long did you know Jace was alive" she asked 

"A year now, i didn't know he lost his memory he said his name was Jonathan Clark so thats what we Called him for a year now"

She nodded in agreement as she headed to Alec.

I headed back to Sebastian and I see Jace and Him laughing.

"I'm back " I say sitting down

"Well that's nice"  Sebastian says grabbing a dagger and nearly stabbing me.

I Dodge it

"I know your plans Jace and Scar you think you can treat me like that huh" he says.

"Scar run" Jace says I didn't listen to him.

I tackled into him while jace was holding the dagger high up so it wouldn't hit me I bet him down.

Pulling out my Stele pushing a button and throwing it to a wall making a portal.

I hold him as he is running out of breath. I stood up grabbing Jace hand telling to go.

"I'm not leaving you" Jace says holding my hand.

"Yes you are " I try and push him into the portal but I couldn't make him go in.

"You …you think you guys can run from me" I hear sebastian standing up.

He aims the dagger at Jace heart but I manage to go in front of him getting the hit instead. I knew at this moment I was gonna die.

[Clary Pov]

"Clary we need to go" I hear Izzy say getting me out of my thoughts.

"Alec where's the portal " I say as he looked at me. His face looked like he was worried but I couldn't really put my finger on it.

"Alec are you alright "

"Clary…I thought I lost you " he started.

"We're gonna go " Simon says taking Izzy hand heading toward the portal.

"Your not gonna lose me …ever"

"I thought I would never see you again. I thought I was gonna lose all the people I love" He says.

"JACE IS ALIVE! " I say telling him "I know who Tessa really is and Who Clark really is it's just Scar and Jace"

"I know " he simply says with a adorable smile. "I love you so much Clary "

"I love you too Alec I wouldn't know where I would be if I never met you"

"My life was a blurry image but now all I see is you, you don't know how much you mean to me Clary"

"I wouldn't know either "

As his face was leaning to mine I could feel a slight tingle. I leaned in noticing his lips we're already on mine. We moved in sync.

We stopped for breath and notice that we we're already at the institute but in Alec room. I walked out with Alec. Hand in hand.
As I see something running up towards us holding some in there hands.

"Jace, " We both say.

"What happened to Scar" I say as tense as possible

"Jace hand her over I'll take her to the infirmary you go call magnus." Alec says grabbing Scar "Clary go to the infirmary we need to get that frost demon out but I think it's gonna take a while since Scar not Strong enough.

I heard a movement from Scar while we we're running down.

"Take all the power you need " she says coughing.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Wassup guys

I'm so so sorry for not updating yesterday the reason why I left my phone at home and I wasn't able to update at School.

I'm sorry I was meant to update twice today but I couldn't think of anything to write.

Shout out to my Time Traveling Buddy // Parabatai ShadowHunterFan1  back while o was editing.

Thanks love you all.

VOTE! (FOR HOW MANY DEMONS CLARY CAN KILL)

COMMENT! (IDEAS IN DM//PM)

SHARE! (WITH FRIENDS FOR DAILY/WEEKLY UPDATES) 

ENJOY! (I REALLY ENJOY THE SUPPORT MY LOVELY SUPPORTERS GIVE ME THANK YOU)

ENJOY THE REST OF YOU DAY ➰

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.7K 1.4K 25
Alec Lightwood is 21 years old and has promptly been arrested for being complicit in a group assault on a older gentleman that tried to commit rape o...
429K 9.1K 42
[HIGHEST: #1 in shadowhunters] [HIGHEST: # 1 in jacewayland] [ HIGHEST: #1 in themortalinstruments] [HIGHEST: #1 jaceherondale] [HIGHEST: #1 aleclig...
284K 5.8K 30
Yvanna Abigail Wayland is the younger twin sister of the notorious Jace Wayland. She is more of a rule follower than her rule breaker brother. When s...
206K 3.1K 25
Shadow Hunters are people that are half angel half mundane (human). They protect the human word from the demon world, downworlders. Kayla Wayland is...