Reverse Steven Universe AU (U...

Av birthdayburrito

The crystal gems won the war, and all that is left of the gems from homeworld are Jasper, Lapis, and Peridot... Mer

Warp Pad
Home Sweet Homeworld
Communication
The Temple
Update/Challenge
Trust
Training
Kindergarden
Purple
Fusion
Hunt
Garnet
Cracked
Reformed
Read This
Diamond
Truth and Lies
Betrayal
Voting!!
Family
Family Pt. 2.0
Gone
Trade

MOTHER DAY Q and A!

2.3K 65 12
Av birthdayburrito

Q: What did Steven do for Mother's Day?
A:
Peridot: Easy! He got me and Lapis some stuff from the junk yard for our meep Morp collection.
Lapis: He also got me a ring. *Steven smiles* I'm starting to like wearing things that aren't phased on my body. It makes me feel... so rebellious, and it gives me control.
Steven: And I got Jasper flowers!
Jasper: *holding a giant bouquet of tulips with an enormous smile on her face*

Q: Jasper, Lapis, and Peridot: Any big Mother's Day plans?
A:
Jasper: We're going out to eat sushi. This squirt *picks up Steven and puts him on her shoulders* wanted to take us to eat the real version of that little snack that he's always making.
Steven: PIGGYBACK RIDE
Peridot: Jasper! I want one toooooo!
Lapis: HOP ON CLOD WE'RE GOING FLYING!
Jasper: RACE YOU TO SUSHI!
*and they ran off into the sunset.*

Special thanks to sealover224 and Techno_Waffle_Ninja_ for submitting these questions! Keep 'em coming!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.1K 72
This is a story of a star becomes loved by a rock.
916K 42.7K 103
When a Young Adult has to suddenly move across the country with his dad he ends up in the town of Beach City. Will his life be a mundane existence or...
944 16 28
Steven Universe... son of the one and only, Rose Quartz. Also known as Pink Diamond. Steven grew up wanting to be what everybody else wanted him to b...
48K 1.3K 37
Steven, Homeworld, Danger... Diamonds... Those words don't sound too comforting together, right? Who said this was a comforting story? For Steven and...