Darling Won't You Stay?~ Jonn...

Av Abigailr5ervampette

The boys of The Vamps are getting ready for tour. With both James and Connor having feelings for eachother bu... Mer

Band "Rehearsal"
Written Off
I Hope This Will Work
Getting Them Together
This Can Work
This Should Be Fun
What Is He Up To?
I'm Screwed
"Bonding Time"
Someone Help Me
Crush Ain't Going Away
One Step Closer
Lord, Help Me
Holding Me Back
Make Him Mine
All Or Nothing
That Was Akward
Coffee "Date"
Unexpected
Here Goes Nothing
Actually Happening
Crumbling Down
Far Apart
The Boy I Love
Your Decision
Why Me?
Because of You
Loud And Clear
He's Leaving
"Hey..."
It's Time
Not Ever
Forever
Character Q&A

Tell Him

299 18 57
Av Abigailr5ervampette

James P.O.V

Just like that, I got out and left the cafe with this person I barely met, to only use my car to get into my driving vehicle, and take pictures god knows where.

Just great.

This was so unexpected.

"I expect this to be quick." I told the lady that is sitting next to me in my car, while putting on my seatbelt.

"Yeah yeah, you complain too much, you know that right?" hearing that, made me want to slap her already but I decided to just breathe, and start the car.

Then we were on our way.

God, give me patience.

~
Connor's P.O.V

I do admit that I didn't want James to leave, but I couldn't let him miss this opportunity. 

Even though the long curly haired lady, was quite rude.

But I'm sure, what he needed to tell me was not that important. He can tell me later.

I wonder what it is?

I'm now here alone, sitting by myself, drinking my nice hot cup of White Chocolate Mocha.

Swallowing a bit of the white liquid, I felt a presence that was now sitting infront of me.

Looking up, I saw our waiter, Erick with a smile on.

Smiling back, I take notice of his sharp jawline that is almost like Tristan's.

"Where did your friend leave off to?" he started to ask, which is not what I was expecting coming from him.

"Uh, he had to go take care of something." That was the only thing I could think of saying, because I don't know what he would think of if I told him, that James went to go model for some pictures with a photographer.

"Ohhh, okay. Well, it sucks that he had to leave you." telling me, he placed his hands on the table, making me a little uneasy for some reason.

Silence took over a while, but he spoke up, questioning me something that made me stunned.

"You like him, don't you?" he had a smirk on, resulting in me looking right at the black haired lad, choking on my words from hearing that question come out of his mouth.

"What-t?"  I started stuttering,  and turned into a red-faced mess.

"Oh come on, I know you do. I've seen the way you look at him." pointing it out like it was the most obvious in the world. 

"Even if I do, he will never though. I am just a best friend to him, that's all." I let my shoulders shrug, and allowed a sad expression to show up in my face, taking over it.

Clearly noticing my whole mood change, the next time he opened up his mouth to make a another statement, I found it hard to believe.

"Dude, I have seen the way he looks at you too. It's obvious that he clearly likes you as well."

"I'm sure he doesn't. I know all those looks are friendly, that's how we are with eachother. We give eachother those looks all the time." I informed the blue-eyed, even though I wish what I was telling him, was not true and that James does like me.

Never in a million years.

"Either way, you can't just keep your feelings inside. Because if he doesn't have the balls to tell you his feelings, atleast tell him yours. Your just going to regret it if you don't." this guy I barely knew, started lecturing me about my love life.

Another Brad and Tristan.

"You don't know, he can like you too and he's just scared to tell you. Each of you won't know how the other one feels, if someone doesn't step up to the plate and confesses." continuing to convince me, his words were starting to sink in into me.

"And can I say, you seem like a shy person and him not so much, but make this the opportunity for you to be the confident one in telling him, since he is not taking it." finally finishing his whole entire speech, he left me without words to speak.

But going over everything in my head, I realized that he was right.

I need to tell him.

I need to stop acting like a scared little child, and just confess my feelings for him.

"I might be straight,but I know love when I see it. You two definitely have it." To him adding those last few words, I got out sentences to show how I was feeling and thinking right now.

"Erick you know what? Your right. I can't just keep being this scared little kid, and hide behind a shadow. I need to tell him how I feel. Even if he doesn't feel the same way, I can't just continue  compressing my feelings." I finally came to terms with everything he has said, and agreed.

"Plus, I'll never know what he feels if I don't try." I mentioned to the waiter, that now had a happy growing smile on at this point.

"That's the spirit, you go Tiger. Go get your man." he encouraged me, and I threw him a smile with a laugh to show that what he just said was funny. 

This person that I just met today, was trying to help me come to terms if I should tell James or not, and it worked, and now I couldn't thanked him enough for that. 

"I know we barely know a thing about each other and we just met today, but thank you so much Erick. Your words are the ones that are helping me, and it is because of you. You are a great person you know that? I am glad to call you my friend already, because that is what you are, a friend. Your the best. Anyone that has you in their life is lucky." I displayed my graditude to this boy, that I am glad to call him my friend now. 

"Man, awe that is so nice and sweet of you to say. But please don't say no more, because this is getting all too sappy, and your going to make me cry if you continue." Once again, he made me laugh saying those things and I apologized for getting too sappy.

"Oops, sorry about that." I quickly apologized with a chuckle, though he automatically said it was okay.

"Don't apologize, your alright. That's okay. So thank you so much, for saying those kind-hearted words. That actually made my day."

"Awe, your welcome. No problem." I couldn't stop smiling, and I found it really great that I made a new friend now.

"So, what's your bandmate's name?" I instantly have a dopey look on when he asked, because I can already feel my cheeks burning like hotcakes in a pan.

"James." I put my eyes to the bracelets on my wrist, and played with them, still having the same color on my face.

"Awe, your blushing! Yep, that boy has you lovestruck."

"So that's why I recommend you to go home right now, prepare what you are going to say, and when he gets home, tell him." my friend ordered I'd do the following things.

But I just figured, James must've taken his car to the photoshoot though.

Great...how am I going to get home then?

"There is only one problem, James took his car." I started of explaining, gesturing towards the door, and sighing.

"Actually, that won't be a problem. Lucky for you, I'm on my break right now, so I can just take you to your house and drop you off. All you just need is to give me your address, and we are good to go." He offered, but it felt not right asking him to do this for me.

"Erick, I can't ask you to do that for me." I was trying to politely decline, but he soon cut me off.

"No, it's okay. I insist. And don't you dare say no, okay? I'm taking you."

Letting out a groan and playfully rolling my eyes, I gave in and agreed to let the young lad give me a ride.

"Ugh, okay fine. " I pulled my head, against my chair, but looked up again to see a Erick with a wide smile spread across from ear to ear.

"Good. Thank you. Then let's go." Starting to get up from the seat, the black haired boy waited for me to get up as well.

But I realized that I haven't even finished my Mocha yet.

I stopped the blue-eyed guy from moving right now, and asked him what am I supposed to do with my Mocha. 

"Wait,what about my Mocha?" This time I got out of my seat, and motioned to the hot tasty beverage that was on the table.

"Uh, you can take it to go." I was shocked by the response I got, so I questioned him again.

"What about the cup?"

"You can drink it while I'm driving, and when you are done with it, you can give me the cup back, so I can return it, okay?" That turned into him, nodding his head up and down, to make sure I understood.

Tilting my head a little in confusion, I agreed still slipping out an "okay?" in the form of a question.

"Okay. Then c'mon!" making his way, walking out the door, I followed right behind him to his his car that was right infront of the coffee place, with the cup of hot liquid in my hands.

That was when he got inside of his vehicle, and opened the door for me, since he saw my hands were a bit occupied.

"Thanks." I told, while getting into the car myself.

"Don't mention it."

Sitting in the seat of Erick's car, my nerves start to kick in, and I breathe in and out, trying to calm myself down.

"Everything will be alright. Don't worry." reassuring and comforting me, he began driving.

A bunch thoughts and things I don't know how to tell James came flooding my brain, while we were on our way. 

This is it, I'm going to tell him.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.5K 72
When Emily and her best friends visit a signing for their favourite band the vamps everything you could possibly imagine goes wrong. Someone needs an...
177K 2.4K 115
What happens when Liz and her best friend Nina goes to an McFly concert, and their support act is The Vamps? What will one like on Instagram lead to...
240K 5.6K 57
Connors cousin, Anna Smith, comes to stay for a few nights due to her parents going away. Anna meet Connors friends, The Vamps, and falls for the dar...
347 20 22
This Story Story is about 4 teenage boys decided to form a band together. They record and then post cover music video onto YouTube. Day by day the vi...