The Boy I Love

Connor's P.O.V

I have been crying, more like sobbing, what seems like hours, but it feels like that because I have been too much.

Somehow though, throughout all the tears I was able to hear a soft small knock on the wooden door of my room, and I ignored it, resuming on letting my sadness out.

But the voice of a certain little brunette, came through and spoke.

"Con, it's Brad. Are you alright?" questioning, I could tell he was worried for me, but I just really don't want to talk, nor see anybody right now.

Can I be alone? 

What makes you think I'm alright?

"Yeah-h, I'm-m super-r. Don't-t worry-y Brad-d, Im-m fine-e." stuttering through the tears, I was still trying to make it sound  like I was not crying my eyes out.

I was faking my happy tone, but he caught on that I was faking it.

"Dude, your not fine. I know you aren't, so can you please open the door for me?" my bestfriend couldn't be fooled, when it came to me being sad, but why can't he understand I want to be alone right now?

Still not wanting to open the door, I stayed silent in hopes he went away already, and I would continue to cry over a guy, that doesn't even have feelings for me.

I'm such a complete loser.

Turns out, I was wrong because the Brummie's voice was heard by me again, and I wanted no more than to crawl in a black hole, and stay in it.

"Connor please, just open the door." he pleaded, sounding sad and worried about me, making me feel like a bad person, not to mention friend.

I could almost see the begging eyes he had through the door, causing me to give in and stand up from my sitting spot against the door, to open it up.

Finally being infront of him, in his presence, I refused to look at him in the eye without breaking down in the embrace of my bestfriend.

I could feel his gaze on me, but i still didn't look at him and I was going away from him, walking towards my bed, taking a seat on it.

He did the same, with him being next to me, staring at me but I didn't bother to look because I don't want to.

"Your not okay." telling me out nowhere, that was enough for the tears to start flowing down my tear stained face that have already dried up, and look at him finally with broken teary eyes.

I couldn't take it any longer, I enter his embrace and crumbled down completely into a puddle of sadness and droplets of salted water coming out of my eyes.

Letting go of all tears that was filled with the pain and emotions that I was feeling now, allowing them to stain the curly haired boy's shirt, but I knew he didn't mind.

Having my face buried into his shirt, still sobbing, I could feel his hand in my hair, caressing it, trying to make me feel better and calm me down.

Nothing can make me feel better right now.

Next thing I know is that, when he is still caressing my head, he makes little shush sounds.

Which still didn't really help.

"Everything is going to be okay." I hear the brown-eyed boy say, trying to comfort me, whispering  to me still in his arms.

No it's not.

"No-o it's not-t if-f he-e is-s leaving-g! I-I don't-t want-t him-m to-o leave-e!" I muffled into his shirt, with anger and sadness within me, being the stuttering little cry baby that I am.

"I know Con, I know." agreeing, still having his hand in my hair, and still holding me.

"I-I love-e him-m." I squeaked out like a mouse, barely audible for him to hear that, which I didn't want Brad to hear either way.

I stayed in that position frozen, thinking of all the things that happened today, and wondering why did it have to turn out this way.

Why does the boy I love have to leave?

*
Just a very short chapter showing how Connor is feeling, and it is very short!

This like the very first short chapter in this book! I hope you guys liked it either way xx

I'm still very sorry I'm killing you guys!, I'm killing myself too! My little Condora doesn't need this heartbreak! He deserves love! :'(

Anywayyy, I hope you guys liked this chapter xx Vote, comment, and share...and please don't kill me! Byeee! love youuu! ♡♡♡