Because of You

James P.O.V

Here I am, infront of Connor's room door and ready to see him, but talk to him as well. 

I am still very confused on how he ended up not feeling well, because he started to be like this when I told the boys and Joe about the modeling job offer.

Weird.

I hope he's okay.

I just want to know his opinion, because I can't just leave him.

I don't want to leave him.

It's because of him.

Even though I know he would just tell me to leave, because he doesn't like me back.

I stop my ongoing thoughts, because they are holding me back right now from knocking on this door.

Holding in a breathe that I was about to take, I then tapped my balled fist up on the wooden entrance of the room of the brown haired boy.

Waiting for a couple seconds that what seemed like a million years, he opened the door, about to finish a sentence, but he didn't because he saw me.

"Guys, how many times do I have to tell you I-"

The blue-eyed had his widen eyes when he then saw me, because I figured he didn't expect it to be me behind this door.

I looked him up and down, from head to toe because Brad wasn't lying when he said that Con looked terrible.

I found myself biting my lip, not because I was horny or turned in by him, even though I was still even right now.

Dude, this is definitely not a good time!

But because I found it hard to see the state he was in at the moment.

His hair was a mess, his clothes were wrinkled and crinkled, but they were the same that he had on yesterday, he had deep dark black circles under his eyes like he hasn't slept in months, and a red, blotchy, tear-stained face that seemed like he has been crying nonstop.

Why has he been crying though?

"Oh, hey-y James-s. I-I wasn't-t expecting-g you-u." fixing his hair a bit, he was stuttering with his voice hoarse, and then his cheeks turned into a pink bubblegum toned color.

I don't know if it was from his blushing that he always does, or from his crying-eyed face, and that's when I knew something was definitely wrong with him.

This was not sickness, this was sadness.

But why?

"Connor, what's happened to you? You look like you've been crying for days." I was starting to get more worried, and sad because I wanted to know why was he like this right now.

"Don't-t worry-y James-s. I'm-m okay-y. Im-m fine-e. I-I promise-e." a few sniffles escaped from his nose, and he wiped some stray tears that were falling down out of nowhere, still he tried to smile, but it wasn't working for me.

"Con, don't promise me something that isn't true. Tell me what's wrong, tell me why you're crying." I pleaded, about to get emotional myself if he didn't tell me.

Looking down to his feet, he averted his back to mine, and that's when I literally begged him to say what was in his mind.

"Please?" I connected my eyes with his colorless grey looking ones, because they didn't have their usual vibrant ocean blue color due to him always being happy, giggly, and cheery.