This Can Work

Tristan's P.O.V

That little tease, how dare he?

I'm going to get him later, wait til he sees it.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm on my way to James's room to see if he wants to "hangout", and I hope he says yes because I really want this plan to work.

I really want James to be with Connor.

Me already being infront of James's room door, I could hear music blaring very loudly but I sill knocked either way.

Just when I did that, the music stopped, so I'm guessing he turned it off.

It took a while for him to answer, but just in seconds a shirtless James opens up the door, so I am guessing he was lifting.

Typical James.

"Ahh! my eyes!" I screamed and covered my eyes because of how James was infront of me.

I had my eyes covered for a couple of seconds until James said, "Okay I have a shirt on now, you can uncover your eyes."

I took my hands off my eyes, and sighed in relief once I saw him with a shirt on.

"Okay good, thank you."

"Yeah yeah, your welcome. Is there a reason why you came knocking on my door? Do you need something?" James sounded like he knew I needed something, and wanted me to get to the point.

"Funny you should ask, I actually wanted to ask you something." I said.

"If you are here to ask if I like Connor or still bug me in saying I like Connor, the answer is no." the tall muscular guy argued, even before I could say anything.

And he says he doesn't like Connor? Yeah..okay.

"I was not actually going to say that." I smirked because he thought I was going to bring up Connor in the conversation...awe.

"Oh okay. Forget that I said that then-n." James's voice sounded nervous.

Awe, this boy gets nervous when he talks about Connor...that's so cute.

"Yeah, okay then." I smile shaking my head because he definitely likes Con, but he's too stupid to think he might like him also.

"Didn't you need to ask me something? If you need to ask me something, ask me then." he said with a rude tone in his voice.

Damn, this dude needs to calm the shit down.

"Okay calm down, are you on your man period or something? Don't need to get your knickers in a twist." I put my hands up in surrender, to show he needs to relax.

All I get in response is him rolling his eyes.

Atleast he didn't say anything else.

"Anywayyy, the reason I came up here was to see if you want to hang out, as in go get lunch and you can't say no, so you don't have a choice either way. Also don't worry, Con won't be there." I explained to the brunette.

"Well even if Connor won't be there, I seriously don't want to be alone with you and Brad, especially since your gonna be all lovey-dovey...not to mention probably sucking eachother's faces off. I don't want to see that, you guys are too much sometimes." he had a terrified and grossed out look on his face when he said that.

Rude.

"First of all, ouch. Second of all, who said anything about Brad coming with us?"