Crush Ain't Going Away

James P.O.V

Thanks to Drew, I am on stage with the guy who literally makes me go crazy.

It's a good thing though,that I took care of my little situation I was having.

And I'm trying my best not to have that mishap again because now I am standing next to Connor.

All I'm just doing is seeing the Scottish boy in all his glory, and I bit my lip due to how sexually attracted I am to him right now.

I am holding it all in, but it's so difficult.

He just looked at me with his cute little smile, that makes me ask myself why is he so innocent?

That jacket...that shirt...that I just want to take it off and suck-

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the stage these two fellas." Drew spoke over the microphone, which brought me back to reality.

What the fuck Drew?

Before you know it, the blonde is standing next to us and asking a question to Connor and I.

"Now, can you two tell us your names please?" he then put the microphone near my face , and I had no other choice to respond.

"Uh, James." I said into the microphone.

"And you sir?" he was referring to the sexy blue-eyed boy who was right beside me.

"Connor." the short boy spoke in the shiest way possible, and looked down to the floor.

Why does him being so shy make me sexually frustrated?

"Well, sup James and Connor. I just wanted to let you guys know to just have fun and let go. Enjoy the moment. Okay?" our overly cheery friend at the moment, put both his arms around us.

We responded only with nods, and that's when he left the stage to us.

The audience applauded, and when the blondie was far away from them, he gave us both a thumbs up and a wink.

Dirksen, I'm going to get you.

That's when the music started to play, and I instantly knew what song it was.

I then started looking at the people that were looking at me,  and took a breath before singing the lyrics to the song.

"I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush
What a rush

The other boy that was looking at the floor, then took a breath and lifted his head up to sing the next part.

'Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too much
Just too much

It was my turn once again to sing the following lyrics.

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized
And I've just got to know

Both of us, sung this part. This is when we faced eachother and everything I was singing was exactly the way I felt.

Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we could be?
Where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you?
Are you holding back
Like the way you do?
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away
Going away