Getting Them Together

Brad's P.O.V

"So let's see if I understand this. You are going to tell Con that you want to hang out with him, and you want me to tell James that I want to hang out with him?" Tristan was asking me about the plan that I came up with to get James and Connor together.

"M-mh." I confirmed to him while we were in my room, and he was looking at me while he was sitting on my bed.

"We are going to tell them we are taking them to lunch?" he questioned.

"That's right." I responded with a smile.

"But we are actually going to go to the same place?" Tris threw another question at me.

"Yep." I answered.

"Then we are going to sit them together and leave them alone?"

"That is correct. Then boom, James and Connor are together." I simply answered the blonde's questions.

"And you think this is going to work?" my boyfriend had a very confused look on his face now.

"Yep, it has to." I go up to him and sit down on his lap once again like I did downstairs.

"And what if it doesn't?" He popped up again with another question.

"Are you questioning my plan, Evans?" I raised my brows at him with me putting my hand on his cheek because he was questioning me too much.

Why?

"No. It's just-" he let out a sigh, looking down.

He's worrying me now. Why is he being like this?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I took a hold of his hand, looking at him with worried eyes.

Letting an exhale out, he began to speak.

"I am afraid that if one rejects the other, or even if they do date, they break up and everything will be akward. They will probably hate eachother, and not just their relationship will be ruined but their friendship. What will happen to the band? What happens if we all breakup as a band together?"

Where is this coming from?

"Did you worry about this when you were trying to ask me?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah, I did a little." he shrugged his shoulders.

"And did I say no?"

"No." he answered my question.

"You see. I didn't, because why? I had feelings for you too. How is this any different from James and Connor? They both like eachother, the only problem with them is they are both clueless as fuck." I made a point.

"You aren't wrong on that." agreeing, he looked at me and chuckled.

"That is why we are doing this plan, to make them realize they do like eachother." I poked his little, cute nose.

"Have I ever told you how smart you are and how much I love you?" the blue-eyed blushed a shade of pink on his cheeks.

"No, not really and yes, I love you too." I pecked a kiss on his nose, making it crinkle.

I laughed at his little face he made, and he laughed along with me.

When he stopped, he just smiled at me making him lean into me, but I put my hand over his mouth.

His eyes rose up, I'm guessing because I stopped him before he could get to my lips.

"C'mon Lover Boy. We have friends to get together." I was being cheeky and got up from his lap, heading towards the door exiting the room.

"Wait, no kiss!?" I managed to hear Tristan.

"Nope. Sorry!" I had a smirk plastered on, making my way up to Connor's room.

Operation "Get Jonnor Together" is a go...

*
Okay this is a short ass chapter I know, but I think next chapter will b 2...but idk.

But next chapter will b Tristan and Brad actually taking them to lunch ;) ...and maybe Tris pov...ik this is a Jonnor fanfic for crying out loud...but don't worry, I'll figure something out xx

Do you think the plan will work? We shall see ;)

Also tradley is just goals...FUCK.

Anywayyy, I'm sowwy again for the short chappie but idk ...do u guys want long chappies but a short story meaning less chapters...or short chappies and long story? Just let me kno and I'll figure it out xx Please comment, vote, and share!

Thanks guys! Love youuu! Xx Byeee! ♡