Controlled [Clalec] [Disconti...

By nysoho

Alec hated Clary at the very first moment she opened the doors of the institute. but in the past year Alec an... More

Chapter 01- Start
Chapter 02- The Next Page
Chapter 03 - DNA
Chapter 04- Have You.
Chapter 05- Alive
Chapter 07- "Siblings"
Chapter 08- All Power
Chapter 09- First Date
Chapter 10- New Girl
Chapter 11- Pure Angel Blood

Chapter 06- Jealousy

393 12 7
By nysoho

Jace Pov

After the whole Clary "kidnapping" thing, Scar is at the infirmary lying down sleeping.
I was with Alec in the training room trying to get detail. For some sort I keep getting massive memory waves.

I spoke "Alec thank you for being my best friend and my parabatai thank you,"

"Jace you don't need to do this"  Alec says

"Izzy even if you can't cook I can't help but laugh when people actually enjoy your cooking "  I continued

"Jace please don't do this " Izzy started crying

"Simon thank you for being there for Clary even if I hate you so much and you hate me thank you "  I spoke giving a little laugh

"Jace, Clary needs you, you can leave like this" Simon says

"Clary I know you don't love me anymore but please don't hate me once I do this" he stepped back a little "I'm sorry for causing you trouble, I'm sorry that I introduce you to the shadow world you could of had a perfect life at the Brooklyn academy of arts"

"Jace please don't do this I can't see you leave like this " Now Clary was in tears

"Jace stop this now your scaring us " Alec shouts

"Alec look after Clary " after that Jace took his last step and fell

"JACE! "  They all said at the same time.

"Ahhh " I say holding my head squeezing it,

I look up at Alec as he went down with me looking at me worried.

"Ale- Alec" I say breathing in and out loudly
"Yea Clark" he replied

"Grab me that dagger please" I say

"Your not committing suicide are you " he says

"No never"

He handed me the dagger as I pointed it above my shoulder where the rune was placed. I sliced it as it disappears showing my true form.

I remember everything I know everyone.

I looked up at Alec who looked shocked

"Ja-jace" he says hugging me

"I didn't wanna commit suicide alec I would never do that "

"We don't wanna ever lose you" he says.

"I know where Clary is " I say simply

"Sebastian has her doesn't he" Alec says

"No I know we're the exactly are, it was Sebastian plan, me and Sc- Tessa we're asked to get her she was brainwashed to"

"Let's get ready I'll tell Izzy and Simon" He says

"Don't tell them I'm here I wanna tell them also I'll talk to my girlfriend"

As I headed out of the training room I ran to scar and I room.

She was awake and it looked like she just finished having a shower. 

"Scar " I say

She turns around looking at me in shock as she dropped her comb

"Jace your rune " she say s

"I know I did it I didn't wanna hide any more I know who my patabatai is my friend from the past years I remember my memories"

"Sebastian gonna kill me" she says

"He will not harm you I'm not gonna let that happen " I say as she looks to the ground "Scar you need to come back to life you have been brain washed from Sebastian you need to snap out of it"

She looked at me and smiled she walked past me taking her stele on the table undoing the rune as she returned to her self but more brighter.

I then see her have a bit of Black in her eye but it looked normal since her eyes a Brown.

We walked out of the room as we made our way to the training room hand in hand we're gonna save Clary for Alec Love Sack.

[Alec Pov]

It's been 15 minutes and we are still waiting jace, Izzy and Simon keeps getting on my nerves as they asked why and who we are waiting for.

I heard the door opened revealing Scar and Then Jace I smiled since he has moved on and found some one he will love forever.

"Jace! " Izzy says all a sudden scaring me half to death running to Jace hugging Him tight.

The look on Scar face looked like she is starting to Hate Izzy she looked jealous.

She looked at Simon and smiled while taking out a manga from her pouch as she started reading it.

She looks like a hoe.

Jace went up to me.

"I have a plan " he says

We all headed to the weapon table. In came in Tayler and Ryan the we're shock seeing Scar here. Scar must be Tessa and she planned this. O that son of a bitch.

Scar went up to me "I'm sorry it's my fault that Clarys gone,  I had no control of it "

I nodded a smile as I return to my normal focus face.

"Okay," Jace started" so Clary is in Sebastian lab Scar and I will make the portal at the back door as you guys will head there and Scar and I will go our normal way. Clary is in this room" he says drawing a map of the places circling a room that has Clary in it.

"So what are we gonna do " Izzy says

"So Scar is gonna run down giving you the keys from one of the demons but you guys need to be quiet, I'll distract Sebastian taking him into another room giving him his daily report, GOT IT, I'm not gonna lose any of you guys this is risky" he says holding Scars hand as she looked worried gulping down a lump in her throat.

"So what are we gonna do " says Tayler and Ryan

"You guys stay here get the infirmary ready as we are gonna take out the Frost Demon inside her before she goes insane and tries kill every single person in this institute. " Jace says.

The nodded Making a fire message to Magnus after sending it heading it to the infirmary.

"Okay everyone get geared up" I say as everyone walked out of the training room leaving Simon and I. Simon's a Vampire so he doesn't need to get ready.

[Clarys Pov.]

It's been 3 hours and I feel shit I just woke up and it feels like it's been days I have been here I see photos in this room as I see I'm in a females room.

I looked around looking at the photos as I spot photos with Jace, Sebastian and the Girl Scar in it. I looked at Jace seeing how happy he is in the photo and then I suddenly see a photo of Jace and Scar in Idris with the Love rune on as showing they we're a couple.

Alec was right Scar has Jace. Oh how much I miss Alec the way he hugs me the way his voice talk to me. I missed my boyfriend so much 

I need to get out of here

"Hello dear sister " someone says behind me.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Hey Guys wassup

I never thought I would update today but I did and I'm happy I did I wanna do Daily updates now.

Great thanks to ShadowHunterFan1 for ideas and feedback on this Chapter we have been giving each other sneak peeks of our Chapter and may I just say I'm excited to read hers I'm up to book 2 yay.

I bet you this time, time traveling buddy /Parabatai

Also Guys enjoy your day

VOTE!  (TO SEE HOW MANY DEMONS CLARY KILLS)

COMMENT!  (IDEAS IN DMS WILL BE CHECKING)

SHARE!  (SHOW TO FRIENDS FOR DAILY / WEEKLY UPDATES)

ENJOY! ( DARN HOW MUCH I LOVE MY SUPPORTERS) 

BYE GUYS SEE YOU SOON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.7K 57
"You'll live" my brother sighed, spinning his stele idly. "Bold of you to assume I want to after tonight" I shot back. "Stop being dramatic. They're...
95.3K 2K 16
Of course it would be raining at a time like this. But, I can't think about anything except the big news he brought on me. I had to get away. I co...
124K 3.3K 21
DISCONTINUED "Let the devil know that I was brave enough to die." She's the Faerie Queen's favourite with a secret love of Shadowhunters. He's a Sh...
36.2K 510 20
𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍, the second oldest of the blackthorns one of the most wealthiest shadowhunter family. Her whole life is all p...