Separated

By Ms-Unknown-

A broken girl comes to town looking for a new start. Some of her family members are her worse enemies and her... More

Intro
So What
Broken Mirror
Outcast
New Things Change Things
It is what it is
Not Like That
In and out of Conscience
Promise Me
Bloody Arms
Home Sweet Home
Tell Me Why
Vent
In My Grave
It's Done
The Druken Parents
Disappointment
What Happened
Rekindle
Finding out
I'm Fine
Niagara Falls
Royal Rumble
SNAP!!
A Lick becomes More
Noddles
Tragic
Breakfast
A Stress Reliever
A Stress Reliever to more Stress
I don't Fuck with YOU
Move On
Charaters 😍💖🤷🏽‍♀️
Lack Of Air
Puppy Love
No Room For Hate
Daddy Issues
Found the problem
Through the Locker Room
Respect
Sirens
That's Law
The LONG over Due talk
Flashbacks and Regrets
Mood Swings
IDGAF
Her Brother
I Don't Want To Go
Less Of A Human
Corrupt
Its Coming
Sell your Freedom
Never Knew
I'M HAPPY
Sex for Now
900,000 and Sold
Ice Bath
A Little To Late
It's Here
On the roll
Oops I did it again

Catfished

1.9K 80 47
By Ms-Unknown-

JADE POV:

"Where is everyone" I asked him.

"Jamela is not here she's with Andre, Jelena is doing only God knows what, and Layla is with Jacquees" John said.

"Ok I'm just going to order me a pizza and catch up on Steven Universe" I said to him.

He gave me a nod then walked out.

I turned on my tv and grabbed my phone. I called the Whalley pizza ordered a pizza and hot wings. I turned to on demand and looked for Steven Universe. I seen that I miss 8 episodes since the last time I was able to watch it.

I didn't want to watch them without my pizza so I watched Izombie until my pizza came.

30 minutes later

I heard the door bell ring. I got up and walked downstairs. I had the money in my hand ready.

"Who is that" Johnny asked.

"I'm hoping my pizza if not then I don't know" I said opening the door.

There was pizza guy with a warm smile on his face. He was tall, cute, and had braces.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

I took out the money.

"Here you go" I said giving him the twenty.

"It was 15" he said handing me the food.

"Keep the change" I said to him.

"Thanks" I said to him.

"No problem Thanks for the tip" he smiled then turned around.

"Welcome" I said then closed the door.

"Let me get a slice" John said.

"Give me 2 dollars" I said to him.

"Why" he looked at me.

"That's how much it cost to get a slice from whalley pizza so to give you a slice I need money" I said to him.

"It's not like your going to eat it all" he said.

"You don't know that" I said to him.

"I know for a fact you do it all the time since you have hot wings you just going to eat the wings and two slices of pizza then you don't want the rest and give it to whoever wants it" he said which was true.

"Ok damn" I said annoyed.

"You know you going to have to share because it's rude to eat in front of company and not offer" I said to him.

"Y'all want pizza or nah" Johnny said getting up.

"Hell yeah" Chris said.

"I'll take a slice" August said.

I brought the pizza to the kitchen. I put the pizza one the island. I went in the fridge and got blue cheese.

"What are these" Chris said picking up my hot wings.

"Not yours" I said taking them right out his hand.

"Mean ass" he laughed.

I got a plate grabbed my hot wings and two slices of pizza.

"Well I'm going to my room" I said about to walk out the kitchen.

"Wait I have to talk to you real quick" Chris said.

"You not getting any of my wings" I said to him.

"No it's not about that" he said.

Johnny looked at him then me. August just grabbed his slices of pizza and left. Johnny grabbed his slices then looked at Chris one more time and left.

"What did you want to talk to me about" I said looking at him.

"Why you cussed me out for last night" Chris said biting into his pizza.

"What are you talking" I looked at him.

"Don't play dumb you cussed my ass out all I did was ask a simple question" he said with a laugh.

"I don't know what the hell you talking about we never talked last night I don't even have your number" I said looking at him.

"Wait so your sister Jelena ain't really give me your number" he looked at me confused.

"Nope" I said looking at him.

"And I'm guessing this isn't your number" he said showing me text messages and a number.

"No that is not my number that's Jelena number" I said to him.

"How I have Jelena number" he said looking at me.

"She have two phones" I said with a laugh.

"I knew something wasn't right when you kept telling me your not interested and to talk to your Jelena" he said with a laugh.

"Damn she catfished you bruh" I said laughing.

"And she has some crazy video of you" he said going to his camera roll.

"And you saved them" I said looking at him.

"Yes when I'm mad or something they make my day" he smiled then showed them to me.

I started one of the videos
"If I want to yell I could and if I want to walk around here cross eyed I can" I said in the camera crossing my eyes.

"Dude how did you even get this that's when I just learned how to cross my eyes I couldn't do it until I did it and just went around the house cross eyed laughing I can't do it anymore I forgot how to do it" I said laughing.

"Shit I recorded these all in Johnny phone and sent them all to Jelena because he had us under the same contact name just different emojis" I said looking at the rest of the videos.

"You have to send these to me" I said laughing at my self.

"So everything I think I know about you isn't true" he said.

"Depends on what you know" I said taking his phone.

"I know that she said you got a boyfriend, doesn't talk to people who are outside your bubble, and that you two are close" he said.

"Welp you know nothing about me I don't have a boyfriend, I love talking to different people I just don't go to them I let them come to me, and Jelena and I are not close we barely claim each other as siblings" I said to him.

"Damn I don't know shit" he said.

I went past a video it wasn't one of me. I played it and it was him dancing in sweats with a robe on in front of a Christmas tree.

"Oh hell yeah im sending this video to myself too" I said showing him.

I started sending the videos to my phone then gave him back his phone.

"Nah" he said with a laugh.

"Yes already sent it not fair you have videos of me I should at least have one of you" I said laughing.

"Hey Pooh" Lala said coming in the kitchen.

"Hey Lala" I said to her.

"Looks who finally out your cave and talking" she said with a laugh.

"Yes I am" I said with a smile.

"I'm on my tiller shit I'm back and I'm better" I sung then laughed.

"What's up Lala where is Jacquees short ass at" Chris asked.

"Outside waiting for me I came in here to get some clothes" she said then walked out the kitchen.

It was quiet me and Chris just looked at each other. I looked at the tattoos on his arms and neck.

"Aye who do your tattoos" I said lifting his arms.

I made him put his arms out to the side as I looked at his arms. He was fine with me touching him my fingers traced some of the tattoos.

"Uh multiple people with a shrug" he said.

"Nice" I said.

I followed his arm. I lifted his shirt to see the tattoos on his stomach and chest.

"Damn girl trying to get me naked" he said with a laugh.

"Impressive six pack my friend but not to impressive for me to want you naked" I said pulling down his shirt.

Who was I kidding his face alone was impressive for me to want him to strip ass naked.

"Yea ok" he said with a laugh.

"Well Christopher I need to catch up on some show so no time talk and dillydally with ya" I said grabbed my food stuck my tongue out at him then walked out the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 30.7K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
626K 29.8K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
125K 5K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...