Jiley & Trittany One shots

By tnsjiley758

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy reading my first Jiley and Trittany one shots đź’“ feel free to leave tips and ideas... More

Messed up bad
Read all about it
Coming home
Solo
Brittany's Prank
All i wanna do (solo pt 2)
Without you
Dont go
Going All The Way
Scared to be lonely
Weak
Marry me?
Bus ride home
The birth (part 2)
Jealousy
I love you James
A rough childhood
Be with him
Wave of reality
Nightmare •halloween special•
Dream come true •Trittany•
Wave of reality
We meet again
We meet again •part 2•
We meet again •part 3•
We meet again •part 4•
Off camera •Trittany•
Never have i ever •Trittany•
Truth or dare
UPDATE

Getting back on track

1.4K 38 6
By tnsjiley758

Part 2 of scared to be lonely. Quick warning, it's a long one😉 also just read with caution x
2500+ words oops.

RILEYS POV

Luckily he never did hurt James. Well, he hurt him by taking me away from him but it could have been a lot worse. I was saving James by dating Alfie. By obeying his commands and doing as he asked, James made it safely back to the competition in London. He was safe there, even if he didn't know it.

I never felt more alone. James was gone, Neither of my friends saw the sadness in my eyes like James could have done. Therefore I was stuck, nobody could or would even try and pull me out Alfie's traps. I couldn't even put up with myself any more.

That's why my arms were covered by a jumper. I never went anywhere without my arms covered, because underneath was a mess. There was fresh cuts, dried blood and old scars. That's how long I had been hurting myself for. Multiple times a day, for just over a month. But by now I was used to the pain, and it never hurt as much as the things Alfie did to me. Just thinking about it made me feel like harming myself...

THE NIGHT BEFORE

"Stop squirming!" Alfie yelled, as I tried to wriggle out his grasp. He had me tied to the bed again, like he did every night. He would use me for his own pleasure. I always said that James would be my first...but as always Alfie had ruined that.
This was the 8th night in a row. I was still red and sore from the night before,but that didn't stop him stripping me off and fucking me till he had done with me. Then he would leave me naked, still tied to the bed, crying my eyes out. It was horrible, especially if I put up a fight- then he would blindfold me and whip me till I was too pained to move. But i couldnt tell anyone...there was no one.

PRESENT TIME

I slit my wrist again, and again. Tears were pouring down my cheeks, blurring my vision. I suddenly pulled the blade away...only because i heard someone breathing.

"M-michelle.." i whimpered. She was stood just outside my office, staring at my bloody wrists. She had seen...my secrets were begining to unwravel.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She cried, but before i had a chance to explain, or stop her she was running out the studio. She had seen...and she hadn't even asked what was wrong..or why i was hurting myself...I knew i was right from the very start. Nobody cares about me. They never really did, they never will. Especially now.

I cried even harder, one thing running through my mind. 'Please, please dont tell Alfie'.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I slowly walked inside mine and Alfie's apartment. A part of me thought he wasnt here, but i knew he would be. He would be waiting for me, like he always was. And then he appeared.
"Where have you been?" Alfie scowled. "And what does Michelle mean by 'you need to talk to Riley'?" He asked whilst holding up his phone. I shrugged slowly, darting my eyes around the room. Avoiding eye contact at all times. "Anwser me" he said louder, stepping towards me. I could lie?

Then i had an idea...

"I cant tell you" i mumbled, the worry evidence in my voice. "We both know that nothing gets past me. So, tell me NOW!" He yelled getting even angrier. This scared me. My plan was either going to somewhat save me from him, or i was gonna get beat 10x worse.

"I didnt want to tell you...but.. i-im pregnant." He looked appauled. But he said nothing...not for a while that was. "What? Y-your pregnant? Is it mine? How far? And WHY did you let this happen!?" He asked, almost fearful. "A-a couple weeks..and its yours..Your going to be a dad" i told him. The look on his face when i told him i was 'pregnant with his child' was priceless.

"Get out" he said pointing to the door. I didn't hesitate to walk out as quickly as possible. I knew he wouldn't want anything to do with me now i was 'carrying his baby'. Then i realised... I was finally free.

As i hurried down the stairs and away from our apartment, i suddenly stopped dead in my tracks. All my things were in that appartment, and there was no way i was going back for anything. What do i do now? Where do i go? Suddenly i felt really lost. Maybe i was too lost to be found.

But i had to try. I came this far, i can't quit now.

I started walking. I wasn't sure where too, but i just walked. It was late, the moon and the streetlamps were the only source of light. It felt pretty amazing- for so long i had been trapped in a dark nightmare...but now i could see the light at the end of the tunnel. The cold night sky was dark, but it didn't frighten me. It wasn't like other darkness. Not the type of darkness Alfie had bought into my life. This darkness felt like the one thing that nobody could take away from me. I lost James, i lost Michelle, and i lost myself. But this? This wasnt going anywhere.

Im not sure how long i had been walking for, but it must have been a while as the hairs on my arms were breathing in the cold air despite the hoodie i had on. I stopped and looked around- this street was familiar. Then i saw the small house in the corner of the street. I slowly walked through the gate and along the gravel path, before knocking three times on the door. All i knew is i had alot of explaining to do.

The door swung open and i was greeted by an angry yet concerned face. "Riley? What are you doing here, especially at this time of night?"
Michelle looked confused, and somewhat agitatated. After i had broke up with James, Michelle couldn't bare the thought of me- unlike alot of people. This was the first time i had came to her house in ages, and this was the first time i was determined to talk to her properly. I needed to explain what she had seen, why i did it. Just to put her mind at rest.

"I-i needed to explain..about earlier..and i kinda need somewhere to crash for the night.." I say with a guilty look. After a Minute she sighs, before stepping aside and letting me in.

"Haven't you got any stuff?"she asks, as she notices i dont have anything with me. I shake my head whilst removing my shoes "there at the apartment." She replies with a simple 'oh' then takes me through to the kitchen where she makes two mugs of tea.
I take a small sip. "Did you and Alfie fight?" She asks. I think about it for a moment. Do i tell her? Or do i lie? Lieing got me away from Alfie...but i dont want to push her away too. I decide to explain tonights events.

"So after i told him i was pregnant, he kicked me out. Then i came here" i told her.
"Wait so let me get this straight...you told Alfie your pregnant, when your not? Why?" She asks. "Because he is a monster...and i needed to get away from him."
"I can take you over there now, you guys should probably tal-"
"No! No im never going back there, i never want to see him again. Please dont take me back there." I whimper.
"Look Riley, Alfies a really nice guy, why are you acting like your own boyfriend is a demon?" She asks, defending him. Thats when i completely crack.

MICHELLE'S POV

Suddenly Riley bursts into tears. There not average tears, there shrieks of pain. I dont think i've ever seen someone cry this much- it was pretty horrific. I suddenly pull her into a comforting hug, but she pushes away, and breathes heavy. Theres still fat teardrops rolling down her cheeks.
"W-whats wrong?" I ask trying to find out why she pushed me away. She stays quiet for a bit, just catching her breath and wiping her eyes.
"He really is a monster..theres alot more to it than that."

Riley gets into this whole story about how he threatened to hurt James if she didn't break up with him, then how he basically rapes her every night and makes sure she does as he asks. This explains why she cuts herself  I thought as she rolled up her sleeves and showed me. I feel a few tears in my eyes, and before i know it were both crying and hugging. I feel like beating myself up- how did i not notice this sooner!? Im such a blind stupid friend. Im suprised Riley even came to mine after the way I've treated her. We stay in each others embrace (gently hugging so i dont hurt her bruises or cuts) just crying about how sorry we are.

We stay like that for a while, until i hear a knock at the door. That's when I start to freak out.

"Who would've coming over at this time?" Riley asked. She seemed kinda nervous,and she has good reason to be.
"I don't know.." I lie whilst getting up. "How about you go and help yourself to some of my pyjamas and get settled into the spare room?" I offer, she nods.

I actually can't believe that I forgot. I was the one who asked him to come over- but I certainly would have told him to go stay home if I knew Riley was coming. I guess it's too late now.

I run over to the door and am greeted with a weak smile. His eyes look sore as though he's been crying.
"Michelle! How are you?" He says whilst giving me a small hug."I'm good..but she's here.
Like right now!" I warn him. He looks shocked, however still comes inside.
"She's here? Since when?" He asks worried. "She just turned up, asking to explain as to why she was cutting and asked if she could stay the night. If Of course I said yes, but I'm sorry I would have told you to go straight home if I hadn't got so caught up with her!" I panic. "Oh...okay. But I better go before she sees me...besides it seems as I took a flight home for nothing right?" He says disappointed as he steps back into the night breeze.
"No! She told me everything...and you really need to talk to her...she never meant to hurt you just let her explain!" I beg. He sighs and thinks before nodding his head "okay".

I make us three all another cup of coffee since we're tiered as it's 1am. We sit in the lounge, sipping on our drinks as we wait for Riley to emerge. Nothing can be heard. Everything's silent.

"What's she doing?" He asks, rubbing his palms on his jeans. I just shrug and shout her name once more. No answer.
"Should I go and check on her? She might be asleep" he suggests. I nod and he gets up, shakily heading up the stairs.

RILEYS POV
I slowly open my eyes, rubbing them as I do so. Who is trying to wake me up?

"What time is it?" I mumble, burying my face into the mountain of pillows.
"Time that you explain what really happened" a deep voice asked. I panic, sweat dripping off my forehead.

What's Alfie doing here!?!

"R-Riley?" he says. He sounds so shaken..and his voice seems a lot raspier than before. Then it all clicks.

It's not Alfie.

I quickly sit up and see him sat on the end of the bed. My heart screams, but my mouth won't make a sound. Whats he doing here? Or am I dreaming?

I start crying, the salty tears leaking down my face as I leap into his open arms. I can't believe he is here. Last time I saw or even heard from him he was in London. But now he was really here.

"J-James Im sorry I didn't have no choice!" I cried. He tightened his grip on me, the way he always used to when I was upset or scared. God had I missed this.

"Shh Riles everything's okay" he whispers stroking my hair. A weak smile forms on my lips. Riles. Nobody's Called me that in a long time.

We continue to hug, as I take in his scent. I had missed this so so much. I finally manage to pull myself away and the first thing I see is his dark eyes. They were so loving and kind, and the next thing I know I was kissing him. Our lips were sealed in a passionate kiss, and I could taste the salty tears he had cried. For a moment all I can think about is the pain I caused him, but I don't have long to think about it as he gets comfy in the bed and pulls me into his warm embrace. I smile and kiss the side of his lip gently, before closing my eyes.
"I missed you so much" he whispers. "I missed you too, I-I didn't want to break up with you but Alfie made me! He threatened to hurt you and I didn't want that" I whimpered. "Shh it's okay" he reassures me. "B-but what are you doing here?" I ask confused. He gulped.
"Well M-Michelle told me she saw you cutting...and then I got on the next flight home and here I am" he tells me. I smile a little, but frown again as I remember the events from earlier. "I
Can't believe you came back..just because I couldn't handle any more pain" I whimpered. He kisses my temple "If you had called I would have been able to help" he told me. I violently shook my head, swallowing the lump in my throat. "Y-you don't understand...he would have hurt you babe and I didn't want that...it was better him hurting me, not you."
"Riles...I wanna know everything he did to hurt you. Please tell me?" He asked, on the verge of tears. I gulped, before slowly nodding my head. "But in the morning? I'm too tiered..I've not slept properly since you left" i whimpered. I'm pretty sure that alone broke his heart in two. "Okay, goodnight baby girl" he said planting a kiss on my head and cuddling up to me.

I had a feeling that this was going to be one of the best nights sleep I'd in a long time.

And I had a feeling that everything was going to be just fine.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Finally finished this one shot woo😂✌🏻 it took a while to write but I quite like the way it turned out. I'm sorry if the last bit between James and Michelle confused you, I just didn't want to say it was James just yet😂anyways don't forget to vote and I'll see you with another OS soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 398 73
this is my first Oneshots book so please don't come at me hope you all like it. Also you can request anything
21.5K 601 33
Just a collection of Jiley One-Shot stories formed in my mind. Some are related to each other, others not so much.
735 275 51
Victoria Velasquez Vincent MUPH 2021 Charity Katrina Jayne Dimaranan MUPH 2021 Tourism I got bored so i decided to make this. Anyways enjoy reading t...
3.4K 45 44
This is my first story on watt pad so im sorry if it sucks. I will update constantly hopefully if it get good reviews so vote and comment and of cour...