Mr Bad Boy Saved Me

By jazzybella15

Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed... More

Author's note
Chapter 1:Painful life
Chapter 2:Weekend
Chapter 3:Claimed
Chapter 4:I'm back
Chapter 5:Gym
Chapter 6:Friendly advice
Chapter 8: Self-Defense
Chapter 9: Home?
Authors note:Thank you
Chapter 10:Curiosity killed a cat
Chapter 11:Beauty lays in the eye of the beholder
Chapter 12:Freaky weirdos
Chapter 13: Who Is That
Chapter 14: A Lot Of Pain
Chapter15:Are You Happy
Chapter 16:Oops I Dropped Him
Chapter17:Trust
Chapter 18:Demons within
Author's note: Antonio's POV
Chapter 19: Desirable
Chapter 20: Morning Bouquet's
Chapter 21:The Fight: Part One
Chapter 22:The Fight:part two
Chapter 23:forgotten feelings of pain
Chapter 24:Suicide
Chapter 25:I LOVE YOU
Chapter 26: True colors
Chapter 27:Edward_part 1
Chapter 28: Edward_ part 2
Chapter 29: Antonio's Queen
Chapter 30: Psycho side
Chapter31: Daddy's Coming
Chapters 32: Wrecking ball
Chapter 33: Venom
Chapter34:Fear
Chapter 35:Paralyzing
New Stories
Chapter 36:Truth or dare
Chapter 37:Mafia
Chapter 38: My Life
Chapter 39: Nicholas
Chapter40: Anger
Chapter 41: Morning After
Chapter 42: Sadness
Chapter 43: Truth
Chapter 44: Parents
Chapter 45: Break up
Chapter 46: Decision
Chapter 47: Marco
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: Makeout
Chapter 50:Meeting The Rest
Chapter 51: Beating
Chapter 52: suspension
Chapter 53: pain
Gang's POV
Chapter 54:The past
Chapter 55: freak out
Chapter 56: out of Town
Chapter 57: Note
Chapter 58: Summer
Chapter 59: Confession
Chapter 60: Ballroom
Chapter 61: Antella
Chapter 62: Slapped
Chapter 63: hospital drama
Chapter 64: joining forces
Chapter 65: Take out
Chapter 66: B'day party pt1
Chapter 67: B'day party pt2
Chapter 68: Epilogue
Book two
Sneak peek
Book 2

Chapter 7:Men in black

29.6K 681 194
By jazzybella15

Edited by @BrookGrace17

When I woke up the next day my body ached, it felt like a bulldozer fell on top of me. My legs and arms hurt a lot and the stupid alarm clock wouldn't stop ringing but I was too weak to lift up my hands and switch it off.

I then remembered the last time I didn't make breakfast. Sir and madam made me eat uncooked eggs, by just the thought of it my strength came back and I stood up from my bed only to be brought back stupid blood rush.

I quickly took a bath and put on a long sleeved blouse with black demi jeans and a blue hoodie then let my hair roll on my back. I checked my appearance and groaned in disbelief my face was worse than the pervious day, my cheeks were turning a light purple and my black eye made my face turn red. No amount of make up would have helped me. Great, just perfect.

I went downstairs and made breakfast then bolted out of the door. Each step I took was painful. My side still hurt and my legs were weak, I was 60% sure I was running a fever.

I got to school, went to my locker and collected my things . I was then pushed to the locker knocking the air out of my lungs. I fell down to the cold floor. when I regained my breath I looked up and saw the two strangers who beat me up and I started to shiver with fear.

"Don't forget what Marco told you-" Stranger number one threatened. He bent down to my level then ran a hand in his brown hair before putting his hands under my chin and forced me to look up at him. "Look at this Leo we gave her a black eye." He laughed.

"Drake don't forget that it was Marco who gave it to her but at least we beat her up more." Leo chuckled.

"Ya good times." Drake said and stood up. "Remember you see that guy you tell him to fuck off you are ours to mistreat." With that they went away and left me in the halls where everyone there was laughing at me.

I tried to get up from the floor but was pushed back down by Stacey, "That's where you belong, on the ground. I must hand it to those two they really went though and your prince charming wasn't around." She fake pouted when she said prince charming. They planned this.

I felt my eyes sting but I didn't want to cry in front of her, "Stay away from Antonio if he is going to be with someone that will be me." She spat. I began to fill angry.

She had dated the entire football team she was a big slut. I once had a crush on a guy, she went ahead and kissed him right in front of my eyes then dumped him one week later.

I didn't say anything I just listed to her threats and insults. When she was done I went to my first class which thank God non of guys were in.

The teacher talked about whatever he was talking about but my mind was somewhere else. I was thinking about the pros and cons of me telling Antonio to stay away from me and the more I thought about it the more and more I felt as if I were betraying him and that irradiated me. Why can't I ever be happy?

The thought of the lady in the the park uh her name was Rachel yes Rachel. Her words began to play in my mind and that made me what to scream. I am too weak to fight off the whole school I can't fight for my happiness. Rachel had her parents support but I have no one.

*******

Nether Antonio non the guys were in my morning class, that made me a little happy during lunch. I hid out on the roof so they wouldn't find me which meant I didn't eat and my fever was getting high.

After lunch was over I had to go to the calculus class as I was making my way there when I heard Antonio call after me in the slightly crowded hall and I hide farther in the hoodie. Ignoring him and kept walking. After a while I felt a strong arm grab my wrist and pull me to a strong chest which made the hair on the back of my neck stand.

"Why are you avoiding me kitten?" He sounded annoyed by the fact and took a deep breath to clam his annoyance.

I didn't want to answer him which I guess made him angry cause he tightened his grip on my wrist. "Kitten why aren't you an-" He cut him self off when he turned me around. "Why are you hiding your face?" He asked as I refused to look at him and instead looked at the floor.

He must have sensed something was wrong cause he removed the cover from my head and I saw rage in his eyes "Who did this?" His voice shook with rage as he folded his hands into fits until they turned white."Who did this to you?" He repeated as his deep voice went a little lower.

"You did this to me." I said and looked at him he looked taken aback but quickly went back to his emotionless stare.

"Me?" He asked and I took a deep breath. I knew I had to do this and I knew that, me and him could never work out so I listened to Marco's waring.

"Yes you. What do you want from me? In case you didn't know I am Isabella Martin the most bullied and hated girl in this school I'm not beautiful. Definitely not a queen bee, I am just me. I have no identity. Everyone hurts me for something I didn't do and the day you came to this school things have gotten more worse. What do you want from me? You are rich, you have a perfect life, Why do you want someone like me? I'm not beloved by everyone like you. So I'm begging you,I have enjoyed the time I have spent with your group but I can't overlook the truth you are rich I am not. I'm just a broken girl. There are plenty of beautiful girls at this school so choose one of them and please leave me alone. I am not yours. I don't belong to anyone. I don't deserve to know happiness and I don't want you. What did you think of yourself that you could save me then claim me and I wouldn't eventually tell you off!? I'm not a toy Antonio!" I said as tears ran down my face. I wasn't crying because I said those things I was crying because I said them to him. I was pushing away the only guy who seemed to care for me.

I expected him to insult me or hit me but he started moving closer to me and I took a step back. The halls were now empty and I was late for class. I continued stepping back as he came closer until I felt the wall behind me. He caged me.

"Don't you ever say that to me do you understand me? You are mine! You belong to me till the end of time. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You are a queen to me and I don't like it when my queen is in pain." He growled his breath fanning my face.

"I'm already in pain. Please just leave me alone. I don't deserve you." I mumbled my voice cracked and it came out more of a sharp whisper.

"I'm never letting someone as precious as you go. You are mine and you will stay mine." He claimed then he looked at my lips.

I was about to say something but he crushed his lips on mine. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. I eventually gave in  and kissed him back. The kiss was gentle and sweet. Our lips moved in sync, I wrapped my hands around his neck as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer; which made me flinch cause my side still hurt but he didn't stop. My mind shut down and I completely forgot my surroundings, he bit my lower lip making me gasp. He took the opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue.

After he pulled away he rested his head on mine. I kept my eyes closed for a moment, when I opened them he was staring at me. My breaths were out of control. "Never say you don't belong to me or next time I won't kiss you. Instead I will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a month." He promised as he pecked my lips.

He pulled away completely and placed his hand on my forehead then my neck. "You have a fever. " He started as he looked at me. "I need to take you to the doctor."

"No no I'm fine." I said a little dreamy. I just got my first kiss and it was amazing. I couldn't have imagined it any other way, it was perfect. I completely forgot about the pervious discussion.

"You are beaten up pretty bad, you have a black eye, busied cheeks and side." He grumbled. I gave him a questioning look. "You flinched when I touched you waist." He replied as if he understood my confusion.

His phone rang and he quickly looked the other way as if he didn't want me to hear the conversation. As his back faced me I walked away to my next class, I can't miss this class.

I reached the door and heard the Mrs. Julie teaching inside so I knocked three times until she answered.

"Miss Martin thanks for gracing us with your presence. Mind telling us why you are late?" She asked looking very pissed. I heard everyone laughing at me.

"I had a problem with my locker." I lied while looking at my feet.

"You are lucky I like you. Now take a seat." She said. I grinned as I went to my seat.

My hands touched my lips and memories of his soft lips on mine made me blush. I wanted to feel his lips again it was like once wasn't enough. Then I remembered I left him in the halls without telling him.

Then the door flew open and in came Antonio looking more annoyed than ever. He looked around and his landed on me Mrs Julie tried to stop him but he just walked up to me. Why did I leave? I closed my eyes thinking that he would hit me but instead he lifted me up and throw me on his board shoulder.

"Excuse me would you put her down and leave my class." I heard Mrs Julie shout as I was hitting his back telling him to put me down. He was hurting my ribs even more.

He didn't respond to Mrs Julie. Instead he continued walking to the door. Mrs Julie's face grew red from anger, "I said put her down or I will be forced to call your parents."

"Call them for all I fucking care." He snapped.

He walked out of the class, everyone looking at him as if he just grew two heads including Mrs Julie. If it had been someone in my place I would have laughed at the look he left everyone with.

"You can put me down now." I groaned as he tightened his grip on my legs.

"So you can run away again?"

"I didn't run away I just........"

"Walked away."

"I thought you were busy"

"I told you had to be taken to a doctor."

"Can't you take me to the nurse's office instead?" I whined

"No." He dropped me from shoulder as he placed me in the passenger's seat of his car.

"I can't miss class." I grumbled as he entered the driver's seat and put on his seatbelt.

"You can and you will." He growled and started to drive.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as I put on my seatbelt.

"I really don't know. I'm trying to figure it out myself." He answered.

I didn't say anything else. I had averted my eyes to the road and saw the buildings pass by. My mind wondered to the kiss and I blushed. 'that was a mission failed' but either way I gained my first kiss. It was nothing I thought it would be, it was magical. 'What will they do to me if they find out instead of hating me he kissed me then brought me to the hospital? They will probably worsen my 'punishment'.

"Who did this to you." He asked and I felt my heart beat increase 'should I tell him?' "And don't lie cause I know it was someone from school."

"Its not important." I mumbled and placed my hand on my cheek. His grip on the staring wheel tightened.

"Not important? Its fucking important to me! Look at what they did! Now just fucking tell me." He demanded I had sensed anger in the way he spoke and I knew if I had lied to him it wouldn't have ended well .

"It was Leo and Drake." I replied. I didn't want to say Marco cause he would have killed me if I did. Yes I was afraid of Marco.

"And why did they do it?" He asked as he entered the parking lot of a huge hospital.

I tried to open the door when he parked but he locked it before I could,"Answer me" He demanded.

"They wanted me to stay away from you. They said I am their punching bag and you were standing in their way. Please don't do anything to them." I pleaded. He bobbed his head then smirked as if he had just got an evil idea which of course he had.

"Really?" He said to himself then got out of the car. He walked over to the other said and opened the door for me.

I stepped out and before I could even reach the elevator I began to feel dizzy. I had completely forgotten that I never had my dinner the previous night as well as no breakfast and lunch today.

I fell backwards but Antonio was quick enough, he caught me before I fell. Then he carried me inside bridal style. I wrapped my hand around his neck then buried my head in his chest inhaling his scent.

When we entered the hospital Antonio walk to the front desk "Where is Dr White?" He asked to the recipient who kept her eyes on the screen of her computer.

"He is in an-" She stopped when she saw Antonio she looked surprised sacred even."Mr Fernandez its you. Mr White is in an operation but some of the doctors are free." She tried to smile but failed as fear was still evident in her tone and the way she refused to look up at him. 'Why is she sacred if him?'

"What about Dr Davis?" He asked and she looked though the computer and adjusted her glasses. Even with the glasses she still looked beautiful with her black hair and green eyes.

"She is in the check up room you can go see her." She said and finally looked at us me in particular.

Antonio just nodded and walked to the elevator without asking for direction I guess he had been there before.

"You can put me down now I'm feeling better." I mumbled as we entered the lift.

"Sure?" He asked and looked down at me and I nodded.

He put me down then intertwined his hand with mine which sent shivers down my spine. He gave me a small smile as he pressed a button then the lift began to go up which made my stomach tighten. I felt as if the contents would fall out.

When the elevator doors open we walked out and started walking down hall and people kept staring at us as if we were some sort of movie starts which was irritating.

"Why are they staring at us like that?" I asked and he gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

"They are afraid of me over something that happened a couple of days I arrived here." He answered. I nodded not wanting to push the matter because of the way he answered me.

After we walked through the halls we came to a stop in front of a door. Antonio knocked on it gently then entered without wating for a response.

The room was just like the nurse's office which was at the school even the color tone and the lighting were the same expect there was no desk in this room only a bed in the middle which had white sheets and one door which I guess was the restroom.

There was a woman arranging some things on the small tray which she had put on the bed. I do think she heard the knock because she was acting as if she never heard the door open,he back still facing us.

"Médico Lisa" (Doctor Lisa) he said and she turned to face us. She had a rounded figure she looked like she was in her mid thirties but her excess fat made her look forty she had black hair and dull gray eyes she smiled when she saw us.

"Hola sr Fernandez lo que puede hacer para usted." (Hello Mr Fernandez what can I do for you?) She asked and her eyes landed on me and I averted my eyes to the ground.

"Necesito comprobar para arriba end Ella que fue attacada ages" (I need you to check up on her she was attacked yesterday) He replied and I began to wonder what they were talking about.

When they were done I gave Antonio a confused look 'how does he speak good Spanish? I thought he only spoke English and Italian.'

"My father made me learn seven different languages when I was eight." He smirked, I gave him a small nod.

"Hi I'm Lisa Davis." She smiled, extended her hand for me to shake.

"I Am Isabel." I said and took her hand in mine gently shaking it. Then I let go her hands because they were cold and when I touched them I felt as if ice was been thrown on my body.

"Wow you really have a high fever." She said sounding astonished by it, then she put her hand on my forehead which made me flinch."Come lay on the bed"

I walked to the bed and laid down like she said. The bed was soft unlike the ones they hand at school, Antonio walked to me and placed a small kiss on my temple.

"I'm going to check on something I will be back." He whispered. I shook my head, I didn't want to be left alone in a hospital I had never been before. "I won't be long. "

I nodded and he pecked my lips then left. "OK Isabel tell me if it hurts OK." Dr Davis said and put on white gloves.

She poked my cheek lightly then she went to my eye and flashed a light it."OK Isabel can you remove your hoodie I would like to see your stomach." She requested but I didn't move. "Don't be shy dear I just want to see am also a woman."

I sighed then removed my hoodie and I was left with a long sleeved shirt. She lifted up my shirt up to my chest and I felt like she was judging me from the way she was looking at me. Her brows drew into a frown and her eyes had focused on the cuts and marks on my belly.

"Where did you get all these marks?" She asked and I had began 'panicking, no one is supposed to see sir will be mad.'

"I fell down the stair case." I lied but she seemed not to had believe me so I gave her a small smile which she returned.

"Does Mr Fernandez know about this?"

"No, please don't tell him he has helped me enough." I said and smiled at the thought. He had helped me at the park, when I was almost raped, in the cafeteria and I had snapped at him instead of hitting me he kissed me and brought me to the hospital 'he really does like me'.

"OK your cheek is beginning to return to its color and for your eye I will give you some pain killers as for your side I think it might be an internal injury so you should came back here by let say next week but the pain killers should help with the pain." She said as she wrote something on a clip board. "You can wait for Mr Fernandez in here and remember to eat properly you have little to no fat in you and that's why you will or have already experienced dizzy spells." I just nodded and she left. 'My family would never give me food or even care if I were about to die .'

I checked the time on my phone and found I had about an hour to arrive at work and Antonio was no where to be seen. I began to wonder if he had left the hospital.

As I was about to stand up when the door suddenly opened and in came a man who with combat boots black jeans and a black hoodie on so I couldn't see his face. He walked towards me and I panicked. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked but there was no reply he just kept walking until he reached me."Who are you?" I asked again but there wasn't any reply.

I started panicking and I was about to scream but the click of metal made me stop. I looked at him and saw he was holding a gun, he pointed the gun at my neck.

"Lets go." He commanded and motioned me to stand up. I shook my head which made him huff in annoyance. "Don't be fucking difficult. Do what I say or I will pull the trigger."

I stood up and saw him put his gun in his back pocket of the jeans."Don't try anything funny." He warned as he grabbed my hand dragging me out.

"What do you want with me?" I asked as we entered the elevator.

"Don't ask me so many questions." He snapped and pressed the button to take us to the parking lot.

When the lift stopped he dragged me out to a deserted space which was surrounded by black tall figures and the guy literally thew me in the middle of ten guys and one of them smirked at me.

"So this is her. The great Antonio's girl." He chuckled.

"She doesn't look like a slut." The guy who rudely dragged me out said.

"Boss is going to freak when we tell him we have one of the most dangerous teen mafia's girl with us." Another smirked.

"I have always wondered how a teenager earned that title?" Another wondered.

"He is the son of the Fernandez family what did you expect? That family is messed up." Stated the guy who dragged me here.

In most cases when I would have been put in this situation I would have been crying my eyes out wishing that everything would disappear and everything was just a bad dream. But in that case I was unbelievably clam and it shocked me even when they started blurbing about how Antonio was in the mafia. I was surprised yes, alert naturally, disappointed yes, very disappointed the first person who liked me was in the mafia, angry a little I felt a lot of emotions but fear was not one of them. That was before the gunshots which happened.

As they continued blurbing about Antonio I slowly crawled away, "Hey stop her she's getting away!" I heard someone shout and I got up and started running.

I had no idea where I was going all I wanted was to get far away from them. I kept on running until I reached the streets and I had no idea where to go next. I had heard foot steps behind me and I ran to an to an empty alley then I remembered my phone with me.

With my heart beating loudly against my ribcage and my sweaty shaking hands I removed my phone from my pocket and dialed 911 but before I could press the call button I felt something pressed on the back of my head followed by a metal click. I didn't have to look back to tell that a gun was pressed against the back of my head, they found me.

"I told you not to try anything funny." The hooded guy  growled. "Now turn around."

I raised my hands in the air then slowly turned around only to be met with beautiful green eyes and dark hair which was styled back perfectly. Yes he was good looking but not as Antonio.

"Did you think that you could get away that easy?" He asked and I shook my head looking into his eyes which had darkened.

Another click was sounded but the gun wasn't aimed at me instead it was aimed at Mr Green eyes. I didn't know his name so I just called him Mr Green eyes.

"Drop you gun." Demanded Antonio, pressing his gun in the crook of Guy's neck.

The guy slowly moved to the side then dropped his gun as far away from him as possible. Antonio pushed him to a wall then pointed his gun at the guy's head.

"Who sent you?" He asked.

The guy didn't say anything he just stared at Antonio. There was no one near the alley, the breeze flew by making me shiver even with a hoodie on and my stomach couldn't pick a better time to start aching but I didn't move a muscle I was too busy watching the scene in front of me.

"I asked you a fucking question?" Antonio half shouted making me flinch by his tone and he threw the guy to the ground but still aimed his gun at him.

"Edward." The guy answered wincing in pain as he land on the ground with his back.

"Edward?" Antonio asked in disbelief as all color drained from his face but he quickly masked it with a victorious smirk. "So he is in town, I must say this was a cheep move on his part."

He looked at the guy then shot him in head without hesitation which made my eyes go wide. I looked at Antonio who was smirking at the guys lifeless body his blue eyes darkened and he looked slightly angry.

He looked up from him and his eyes softened when he met my disbelieving eyes. Never in a million years would I have thought that Antonio was involved in the mafia but there I was staring at the guy he just killed with out hesitation. He was about to say something but some men in black suits walked up to him. They looked at the lifeless body on the ground and back at Antonio.

"We killed the rest." One of them said and Antonio nodded.

"Call Raymond and tell him to get me the whereabouts of Edward then call my sister and tell her I want to talk to her." He commanded, they all nodded.

"Boss what about her?" One of them asked as he pointed to me. My eyes were glued to them as million of questions popped up in my head.

"Just do what I said she is with me." Antonio said and then  one of them took out his phone and walked out followed by three other men leaving me and Antonio alone.

"Kitten-" I put my hand in front of me to stop him from coming closer. "Kitten listen-" I backed away from him until my back bumped into a wall. He came closer and I began to shiver with fear.

"Please don't hurt me." My voice came out more of a whisper, it was pathetic my heart was starting to clam down. 'he wouldn't hurt me' I chanted but my brain wasn't clam I began to imagine ways he would kill me for seeing all that I saw.

"I could never hurt you." He promised as he stepped closer.

"Stay away from me." I said and he looked hurt by my words but he masked it with his emotionless face.

"I can't do that kitten." He paused then ran his hand in his jet black hair. "I know you have million questions running in your head right now but I need you to come with me."

I shook my head. He sighed, "I promise I won't hurt you just trust me." I looked at him for a minute. He had extended his hand and I hesitated but eventually took it.

As soon as I placed my hand on his he pulled me to him and hugged me. It was as if he hypnotized me because I sank in his touch forgetting about what I had just witnessed. While I was stuck in a trance I began to cry staining his white t-shirt. After I calmed down a bit he took me to his car and drove away. I didn't even know where he was taking me but for unknown reason I didn't question him.

After a while of driving he finally stopped at a Burger joint and took me inside, I blatantly followed him I still had some questions to be answered. A waitress came up to us as we took our seat in a booth at the far end of the restaurant. Antonio was seated on the opposite side of me and kept staring at me.

"Welcome what can I get you today?" Her perky voice asked irritating my ears.

"I am not having anything." I said and from the corner of my eye I saw Antonio frowning at what I had said. I have just seen him kill a person does he really think I will eat after that.

"She will have a hamburger with fries and a cold drink and make sure their isn't too much spice and you can get me cold drink for now." He said and she wrote it down then left.

"I said I didn't want anything." I mumbled, he raised a brow.

"I know you have a lot of questions about what happened and am allowing you to ask." He said, ignoring my previous comment.

I took a deep breath I wasn't passing up a chance to know more about what happened. "Are you really in the mafia? How are you involved? Who where those guys and what did they want with me? Who the hell is Edward? Why did you kill that guy and who where those guys in suits? And why where they calling you boss?" I said in one breath. He looked at me in amusement.

"Yes I am. I can't really tell you how I'm involved. Those guys work for Edward. He is a mafia boss and he doesn't like me, they were after you because they saw us together. I killed that guy because he could have killed you if he had a chance. In my world we were taught to kill or be killed. I can't tell you about the guys in suits for now. All I can tell you is to be careful and don't tell anyone about what you saw." He answered leaving me speechless.

The waitresses came back and placed our orders in front of us, she kept staring at Antonio from time to time. Its either Antonio didn't see or decided to ignore her and kept staring at me. After she was done serving she glanced at Antonio then left.

I looked around the place. It wasn't heavy load, there were some teenagers doing god knows what and some adult were chatting. In the table near the door I couldn't hear their voices cause we were seated pretty far in the corner but I could see their lips moving and I heard their faint laughter.

"Why this life?" I asked Antonio as I brought my gaze from the tables near the door to him.

He sighed then took a sip of his drink, "I didn't choose this life nor can I leave it. My life isn't as perfect as you thought it was." He replied and I remembered my comment at school.

"Listen about what I said. I Am sorry I shouldn't have said that without properly knowing you its just what they said was right. I don't deserve to know happiness." I said and he placed his hand on making me have goosebumps. My heart began bumping like crazy.

"I already told you. You're a queen and you deserve the world. Don't let them decide what you are." He smiled at me. It was breath taking, that was the first time I had seen him smile and it was certainly not the last. I put my palms on my cheeks to hide my blush.

"Eat up. Dr Davis told you to eat more." He said leaving no space for argument.

After lunch Antonio took me home eve after I refused. He gave me some pills, telling me when to take them. He gave a small kiss then left me standing in front of my house which thank god was empty. After calling Mabel telling her I wasn't well and preparing dinner I took the pills and fell asleep thinking about my day. More specifically my first kiss but then the thoughts of what I experienced with the guys at the hospital and finding out about Antonio been a mafia made me stay up till two in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
97.2K 1.2K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
58.1K 845 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
2.5K 239 23
"Arabella step down from there!" I yelled, reaching for her. I was ready to jump over the rail to grab her if I needed to. I was willing to do anythi...