Electric (Bucky and Avengers...

By adriannekok

|COMPLETED| She was rescued by the Avengers from a experiment medical lab, but that doesn't mean Periwinkles... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chatper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Drawing of Periwinkle

Sequel

56 1 0
By adriannekok

Heya Ma dudes! So the is titled "sequel" because I am planning a sequel to this.  I already got a good chunk of it done and It's going to be better then this I swear, and this time I'm gonna be more careful when I look for typos😂 anyways, I just need to let you know a few things about the sequel.

A. It has another OC in it. It's not mine it's my bestie's, Spyrofury767   If you want to get to know this OC, then you should read her fic. It's called Bucky's legendary shit posting. It's about Bucky getting a tumblr, but it has a lot of important info about the OC.

B. It will be after I finish writing my newest book: Teleporter. It's a sci-fi y'all should check it out if it interests you!

C. ITS GONNA BE PAINFUL AF

That is all, I hope you enjoyed this fic enough to read my sequel titled: Nightmare. Why is it called that? Hahahaha you'll find out! PEACE MA DUDES✌🏻️

THE BOOK IS OUT GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 11.8K 38
"i am the fallen princess, scarred and hardened by a war i never asked for, but oh how i melt in your arms and the sea of your eyes..." . . "i am not...
204K 6.7K 35
Apart from being a celebrity news reporter on the local news and occasionally accompanying the Winchesters on hunts, (Y/N) (L/N) is the only facet of...
13.7K 618 41
Bucky. That's all Steve wanted and needed in his life. Before the war, during, and even after, all Steve wanted was his solider. His Bucky. After th...
60.2K 1.2K 33
This is a new version of my Winter Soldiers book, I'm hoping to write this one longer with more detail. (Pretend your right arm is the metal one lol...