Nightmares (Jercy Oneshot(s))...

By BridgetDiAngelo

Percy's screams woke the crew on the Argo II. And Jason was the only one who actually calmed him. Both boys f... More

Nightmares
Cry
Years
Five
Lyrics
Fights
Fish
Mistletoe(!)
Secret Santa
House Plant Dan
Sally
Hello
Sleep
Question
Cassidy
Anime Rage
Blush Game
Dares
Gift
Arranged To Her?! (Arranged Marriage AU. AND Royalty AU) Part 1
AU you ate all my cereal and faked your death for three years!
Grocery Shopping Together
Arranged To Her?! (Arranged Marriage AU AND Royalty AU) (PART 2)
When My Lungs Give (Part 1)
Texts
Meh
Storms
Riptide's Parting (PART 1!!!!!)
Hecate and Hermes Don't Mix (PART 1)
Riptide's Parting (PART 2!!!!)
"Hi I'm a YouTuber and now the internet thinks we're dating" (PART 1)AU
Arranged to Her?!?! (PART 3) Arranged Marriage AU AND Royalty AU
Dreams (Part 1!)
Fights Are A Breakin' (Part 1 of 4(ish))
Movie Nights
Parenthood Challenge #1: Summer and Noah!?
Texting You
Arranged To Her?!?! (Arranged Marriage AU AND Royalty AU) (Part 4)
Nicknames
Soulmate AU (PART 1)
Parenting Challenge #2: Please. Let The Shots Be Done!
Therapy
A New World
A New World (Part 2)
Love Me More Than You Love Ice Skating (Part 1)
A New World ( Part 3 )
Part 5 of Arranged To Her?!?(Royalty and Arranged Marriage AU))
Preschool Days
Photos
THE BIG 5-0 ONESHOT!!! - I Love You.
Past Invaders!
Freo Wedding! 🔗
Asking Them
Ask Them (Part 2, upon request of nerdyreader46 and featuring Melody_Chant )
Ball Pit
Walkie Talkie Conversations
If You Love Me, Don't Let Go
Hogwarts AU
Coming Out on The Argo ||
Clothes
Time Troubles (Pjo/HoO + IT Crossover) (Part 1)
USING CAPS LOCK IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arranged to Her?!?! (Part 6)
Arranged to Her?!?! (Royalty AU and Arranged Marriage AU) (Part 7)
When My Lungs Give (Cancer ) (Part 2)
Clothes *DIFFERENT ONESHOT*
Gasoline
Paint
Dora
Break Up Kiss
Names Mishap
Streets
Arranged to Her?!?! (Arranged Marriage AU + Royalty AU) (Part 8)
Glasses
Gods
Arranged to Her?!?! (Arranged Marriage AU + Royalty AU) (Part 9)
Mistletoe And Christmas Lights
One Last Dance
Up Ahead
Glitter Bomber
Picked by the Fates
Night on The Deck
I'd Give An Arm and What Remains of My Leg to Kiss You (Part 1)
Anxiety
Page 308
Gravity
Oneshot 15, Cassidy
Code Red
Arranged to Her?!?! (Arranged Marriage AU and Royalty AU) (Part Ten)
Crack TBH
Hogwarts AU (Part Two)
Gravity (Part Two)
I Won't Be Long (Part 1)
Jercy From my Little Sister
This is Totally 'Highschool!'
Stress Cookies
CRACK BUT WITH MUSICALS
Panel
The things they don't tell you about love
Well...here is an SAO AU that nobody asked for part one of like.. 4
Everyone but You
Moving On From You Is The Hardest Thing I've Tried to Do
Reborn
I Won't Be Long (Part 2)
Duel (literally super short but im preparing for a long one next chapter!).
The Things They Dont Tell you About Love - Part 2 - Aphrodite and Athena
Long Shift
Sparky
Flaws
Medium
Morning Call
Texting Him
Everyone But You (Part 2)
Groceries
Squishmallows
Keep It
Mom and Paul
Trees

This is Totally 'Health Class!'

2.3K 92 129
By BridgetDiAngelo

Jercy -  - Oneshot #53

Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Nico, Piper, and Leo walked into their 4th period health class. Annabeth's hand in Piper's, Leo's in Nico's, and Jason's in Percy's. It wasn't strange, and it was normal to most of the Stone Gabe Middle School.

They were the only openly homosexual 7th graders in the school. So they weren't unheard of.

"You guys ready for this?" Nico asked, glancing at Leo nervously. Leo gave him his signature smirk. "It won't be that bad." Piper commented, "Yeah, it's like pineapple pizza. You can't say it's bad until you've tasted it." Leo joked, Percy laughed.

Jason smiled, "We all know one thing." He said, faking a scold, everyone grinned and said in sync, "We shall always have cheese and sauce in our pizzas." Then they all laughed again.

The joke had been between the 6 friends since the 3rd grade, and been made into a constant positive mood changer.

"Seriously though. You guys ready?" Annabeth said, the laughing quickly dimmed down. "No." Piper admitted, Jason snorted. "Never in my life." He commented.

Percy shook his head, eyebrows raised, and a smile on his face. "As if I'm ready to go to class." He remarked, Nico cracked a smile.

"What about you Neeks?" Leo asked, who had already nodded his head at Percy's answer.

Nico blushed, and al the attention was on him. "I-I." He said, biting his lip as the group stopped. Then, he looked at the classrooms doorframe. He sighed, "No clue." He said, leaning back in Leo.

Annabeth sighed, "Come on. We gotta face our fears!" She said, "No! The cheesiness! I'm melting!" Piper said, Jason went to touch her, looking at Percy. As Piper dramatically shriveled to the ground, Percy said, "No Jason! That's Nacho Cheese to have!"

"Guys, we all know we should stop these cheesy puns." Leo chimed. Before they could react, the bell rang.

Piper got off of the floor— with the help of Annabeth— and they all walked into the class.

They were greeted by 3 empty tables, boring grey– brick– walls, concrete floors covered by thin– forest green– carpet, and a perky woman.

"Hello!" She chimed, going over the voices of 7th graders. "My name is Ms. Snyder, and I'm your multi-subject health class teacher. I'll be teaching you about, really everything, but your developing bodies! Those will be taken into other matters by the school." She said, all to perkily.

Annabeth just nodded and lead her quiet friends to a table. "She's weird." Percy said, sitting in a green chair.

Leo pulled out a red chair for Nico, "Yeah. To perky." He said, Nico sat down in the chair Leo pulled out. "Thanks." He said, Leo smiled and kissed his cheek.

Nico blushed harder at the public affection shown. Piper smiled at the boys, "Well, she wasn't mean like Dodds." She replied, picking at her– already chipped off of her fingernails– nail polish.

"True." Jason said, and looked at the board.

"Jason, what are you doing?" Percy asked, slightly amused. "Reading." Jason said, before reading out loud.

"SWBAT, Students Will Be Able To, talk about different relationships and discuss their preferences of relationships to the class." Jason read aloud. Percy sighed, Nico then muttered a sarcastic remark. "Great, another teacher who'll say 'it's just a phase.' When we are serious about our preferences to partners."

"Couldn't had said it better myself." Leo agreed grimly, looking at a few paper clips he managed to forge into a hello kitty face.

"How do you do that?" Piper asked, shocked. "I just. . . Craft." Leo said, unsure of how to answer.

"Attention." Ms. Snyder called out, and sat in a chair. She was in front of the chalk board, her grey hair in a tight bun, and her dark eyes looking over the teens.

"Today we will be able to talk about relationships and signify our own." She announced, "Did she use signify right?" Percy whispered to Jason.

Before Jason could answer, Ms. Snyder took notice.

"Mr." She trailed off, "Percy. My name is Percy." He answered calmly. "Is there anything you'd like to share with the class? Surely you can share it with the class if you're sharing it with your friend." She said, her voice almost rude.

"One, I was just wondering how your hair turned grey, because obviously you're dying it. Please, we all know your older than you lead on." He commented, many kids laughed.

"And two, Jason is my boyfriend." He snapped, Ms. Snyder glared at him, but made no comment. Deciding to continue the lesson.

"Can anyone tell me different kind of relationships?" She asked, some students raised their hands.

"Yes?" She asked, pointing at Leo. "Same sex relationships." He said, Ms. Snyder sighed. "Please keep them School appropriate." She said, Leo looked hurt.

"That is school appropriate." He debated, starting to stand up.

Ms. Snyder glanced at the seating chart. "Mr. Valdez, sit down. I don't want to report you to the principal's office." She said, her true colors shinning through.

"I have a question." A student said, putting their hand up. Ms. Snyder gave them a smile.

"Yes?" She asked, "Can you tell us about marriage?" The student asked, Ms. Snyder smiled.

"Of course. Now, marriage is between a man, and a woman. Nothing else. No one else." She explained, glaring at Percy.

"Not true!" Annabeth defended, standing up.

"Annabeth!" Piper said, grabbing her hand to make her sit.

"People have married trees, dogs, and mustard! I've witnessed the mustard wedding! Marriage is not in a box, making it only man and woman!" Annabeth said, appalled.

Ms. Snyder looked furious. "Yes it is!" She roared, many students were angry now.

Did I mention they had the support and had the backs of nearly every student in their grade and above?

Whoops.

Forgot!

"That's it! Percy, will you marry me?!" Jason shouted, Percy pretended to hirst into tears. "Of course!" He replied, overly dramatic.

Ms. Snyder looked like she was going to strangle them.

"Guys, we need a priest!" Piper shouted, "Stop!" Ms. Snyder demanded, only to be ignored.

"I'd be delighted to marry you guys!" A girl shouted, and quickly grabbed their health book.

She cleared her throat, and the 'newly engaged' couple went to the front of the room.

Nelson– a computer hacker– quickly put a wedding background on the smart board.

Ms. Snyder was furious to say the least.

Jason grabbed Percy's hands. "Do you take him as yo hubby?" The girl asked, "Totally." Percy answered, "Yo to bruh?" She questioned. "Same." Jason replied, both of them trying not to laugh.

"I pronounce you hubby and hubby!" She girl announced, the class cheered, and some even cried.

Ms. Snyder screamed in frustration.

"Get out!" She screamed at them, "Detention to all of you!" She shouted at Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Percy, and Leo. "What about me?" Nico asked, slightly disappointed.

Ms. Snyder glared at him.

"Mr. Di Angelo at your service." He murmured, blushing.

"Detention." She said, sighing.

Later on that night, Percy was at dinner.

"Percy, why were you in detention?" Sally asked curiosity. "I was defending my equality and rights to be married." Percy simply answered, taking in a spoonful of mash potatoes.

"Okay." Sally breathed, sipping some of her ice tea.

"By the way mom. Jason and I got married, and you're a grandmother. We adopted 3 kids in detention." Percy casually mentioned. (RP family game anyone? People at my school do it all the time. I have like 4 sisters. . . And my friend is my dad apparently. It's weird.)

Sally had to stop herself from choking on her juice.

A/n:

Hey guys! Me again. Sorry I haven't updated often, I update like maybe once a week now. Mainly because I still have writers block. Figures.

Love you guys!!!!

And THANK YOU FOR 15K!!!!!!!

-Bridget

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.7K 8
Despite Annabeth knowing how the night could turn to a disaster, she forgets to check her pockets before fleeing Jason's house. Now she's stranded P...
28.5K 1K 11
Everything about Jason Grace was just so fucking perfect. His golden hair that never seemed to be out of place, his flawless healthily-tanned skin, h...
46.7K 2.4K 27
❝ how does one fall in love? ❞ percy jackson obsessively swipes through grindr. he spends nights with guy after guy, temporarily relieving his loneli...
516K 9K 115
Mostly Percy-centric ships. I'm willing to do the odd straight and/or non Percy-centric ships. Includes smut, fluff, and angst. Feel free to make req...