Everyone's Mate (BoyxBoy)

By SweetScratch

Aaron Scott is a werewolf. But not just any werewolf... He's everyone's mate. Literally. After scientists... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
For You Guys
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Not an Update: Just a Question

Chapter 2

23.1K 812 95
By SweetScratch

I lived alone.

My parents had been killed a long time ago, when I was five years old, and still human.

A man decided to kill himself by ramming his car into someone else's. On that fateful day, his Chevy truck ran into my mom's Solara convertible.

I remember waking up, crawling out of the steaming hulk of metal once known as our family car. My knees were bleeding, there was something sticky on my face, but I couldn't feel it. I remember walking to my dad lying on the side of the road, shaking him, wondering why he wouldn't get up, wondering why he wasn't helping mom out of the car, wondering why mom wasn't moving. It was so black, so dark, and I didn't know what to do. The man in the other car was lying, bleeding, surrounded by shards of glass from his windsheild. He was crying, and moaning, and trying to stand. Then the police came with the paramedics, and they took me and asked me a bunch of questions that I couldn't answer.

After that I was passed around from family to family. Not one of my relatives had time to take care of me. My mother's friend was denied the right to adopt me on the terms that she was unmarried and only had a one bedroom house. Every person that adopted me wanted me for my cuteness, my un-touched innocence. They brought home their perfect doll, but they didn't know that that perfect doll was broken. Every night I screamed and after a week they sent me back each time. Then when I got older it was the men that chose me instead of the women. They liked me for my childish nature, and how I couldn't fight back. They were the boogey-men that snuck in my room at night to touch me in weird places. I eventually was officially able to live on my own 3 years ago, which brought me here.

"....Ron... Aron.... AARON!!!"

I jolted out of my nightmarish fantasies, staring at Allie. She sat on my couch, glaring at me with those spooky eyes of hers. "Y-yes?" I asked shakily, coming a trembling hand through my hair. She looked at me oddly. "Aaron, you didn't hear anything I just said?"

"Um... No, Not really." I was able to compose myself and retain a placid expression. She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"I was asking if you wanted to go out on a double date with me."

"Huh?"

"Oh come on, I'm not gonna repeat that." She groaned and let her head hit the back of the couch. I laughed. "I heard you, but why? You know I'm not interested in dating-"

"But pleeeeease Aaron! This girl is really cute!!! Her brother won't let her go on her first date alone, and her brother is gay! You would be the perfect person to-"

"I'm not gay," I shot her a glare. "And I don't like dating. So no."

"But-"

I got up before she could talk me into it. God knew she could. The girl could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo.

I heard her get up and follow me as I sauntered to the kitchen. I instantly attacked the fridge, my eyes honing in on the raw steak. Allie would be disgusted if she saw me eating one of those... So instead I went for the more humble approach; chicken. Fried, to be exact. I took it out of the plastic baggie and shoved it in my pie hole.

So good...

While I was in foodgasm heaven, she was blabbering on and on about how this guy was really, really hot and that even a guy like me would slobber over him.

"Have you even met the guy?" I asked with a mouth full of meat. She wrinkled her nose and looked away, gulping. "No..." She was a fruitarian, she didn't eat anything but freaking fruits, (Impossible right?) so she hated it when I openly ate things in front of her. No wonder she was so skinny. You could play the xylophone on her ribs.

She took my chicken leg right out of my hands, and chucked it across the room.

No one. And I mean NO ONE. Does that with my EFFING CHICKEN!

I growled at her and tackled her to the floor, but seeing as I had to be a gentleman, I slobbered all over her face whilst pinning her to the cold floor. She screamed, wriggled, writhed, but to no avail - chicken slobber was already on her skin.

I let her go, and then booked it.

She chased me through the entire house -it was funny how fast a lazy girl could be when you pissed her off-, before finally jumping on me. We fell to the floor, and I let her pin me. I couldn't be showing my beastly strength now could I?

"LISTEN TO ME, YOU COW!" She snarled. I arched my eyebrows in amusement. "YOU'RE COMING ON THAT DATE WITH ME, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST, WE'RE GOING TO MARRY OUR FLIPPING DATES, AND WE'LL ALL BE BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN LAW!!! YOU UNDERSTAND!???"

"I highly doubt we're gonna get married." I laughed, but she growled and used my shirt to wipe the slobber off her face. I snickered. "That's what you get for ruining a perfectly good piece of chicken."

"Piece of shit! It was a piece of shit and you know it!" She stuck her tongue out childishly.

I smiled ruefully. "But it was a damn good piece of shit, and you ruined it..."

"Suck dirt." She growled, getting up, offering me a hand. I snorted and hopped up all on my own. She rolled her eyes. "show off."

And that gets me here. Wiping my sweaty hands on my black jeans, glaring at the people that walked past, hoping to god I wouldn't run into any werewolves.

She told me this place wasn't gonna be far away.

The bitch lied.

I was now standing in werewolf territory, not my home-sweet-home in the neutral zone.

I could smell them everywhere, and yet I couldn't see them, which only served to tick me off further.

I was on edge, and so nervous that my wolf was itching to be let out. These dicks could easily kidnap me for trespassing - AND fall in love with me at the same time. I was ready to run for cover. I flinched at every canine-like sound, especially dogs barking in the neighborhood.

I got out my phone, an Iphone, and texted Allie.

"Where u at biotch?"

She replied instantly. I could imagine her frowning at her stupid, ugly grey trac phone that had a broken screen (Thanks to yours truly).

"Waiting for u, dumbass. Where r u?"

At that moment, I arrived at the Olive Garden she'd given me directions to. I entered slowly, waiting for a werewolf to come walking around the corner. I was ten times more freaked out because the smell of food overrided anything werewolf-like in this vicinity.

I walked up to the human custodian, who greeted me with a tired, fake smile. She wore glasses, and she was in her teens. She smelled like beer and sex. I frowned, but tried not to let on that I already knew to much. "Is there a table of four, maybe under the name 'Allie'? "

She nodded her head. "Yes, they're expecting one more. I suppose that's you?" Without giving me time to reply, she nodded and turned on her heel. I followed. She led me around the corner to a table. There were two people, not facing me. They looked across the table at Allie, who had caught sight of me and began waving frantically.

I sighed, walking closer - then it hit me. The smell of werewolf smacked me full in the face and instantly I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

"Aaron! Come on, what are you turning around for?" She yelled. Other people began looking, scowling at her for making such a disturbance when they were enjoying a meal. I cursed under my breath, and when I looked at the table again, the brother and sister were looking at me. It wasn't the sister I was worried about, she was totally human. It was the brother. At first, when he turned around to see who Allie's friend was, he had a smile.

When our eyes met, his grin dimmed. All expression was whiped off his face, replaced by pure awe.

"AARON! I know what you're thinking! Don't you dare run away!" Allie stormed out of her seat, grabbed my arm, and dragged me back to the booth, making me sit down beside her.

I stared at this guy. Had he not been a werewolf, and had I not been surrounded by gay people, I would've said 'gay baby' because one is born every awkward silence.

I growled in frustration. It'd happened again - something that hadn't happened in a long time. I'd met another werewolf, and he'd fallen head over heels for me. I hated it, hated it so much that I wanted to puke all over his face, tell him to go suck a donkey, then run the hell away.

Allie looked at me. "Aaron.. You okay?" She put a hand on my arm gently. This 'guy' snarled in protest, probably not wanting another living soul to lay a finger on me. I glared evenly at him, daring him to hurt Allie. I would cut his head off right then and there. "I'm fine," I answered her after a moment's hesitation, breaking eye contact with the gay dude. "Just a bit tired."

Her smile returned. She looked at her date, motioning me to her. The girl blushed quietly. "This is Alisha, She's the girl I told you about."

I managed to regain my player attitude, smiling charmingly at her. "Ahh, The cute one." I emphasized cute, hearing a displeased whine from the guy across from me. Alisha flushed a bright red. Allie scowled at me. "Don't go hitting on my date, Aaron! You always do that!" I ignored the rest of her babbling. I'd learned to tune out the bad and listen to the good.

"Oh, and this princely man here," Allie wiggled her eyebrows, insinuating dirty things. "Is named Alex. Isn't that funny? Aaron and Alex, Alisha and Allie."

"I think it's cute," Alisha butted in, her deep brown eyes flickering between both of us.

Alex reached over the table and held out his hand to me. This was probably him testing me, to see if I really was his mate. Usually mates feel an electric shock upon the first touch.

"Nice to meet you, Aaron." He smiled disarmingly. I glared at his open hand, refusing to touch him. "Shake his hand, Aaron." Allie chided. I gave in, letting my shoulders slump, before slipping my hand into his. Of course, his initial reaction was to gasp softly, the hairs on his arm rising. I glowered at him, not feeling anything. This always happened. I never felt anything. Ever. "Nice to meet you too." I lied.

Alex was a very attractive guy. He had blonde hair and deep-set hazel eyes. He was taller than me, the proof lie in the way his legs kept bumping into mine. Seeing as I didn't want to touch him, I pressed myself into the booth as far as I would go.

Alisha was also blonde, but she had blue eyes. Her skin was pale white, while Alex had a perpetual tan.

Alisha decided to break the silence. "Um... So how did you and Aaron meet?"

"That's a long one," I instantly blurted, catching Allie giggling at me. "Don't tell them allie-"

To late.

"I met him in the forest four years ago, actually. I have a house, and behind it is a big, big expanse of trees." She described how big the forest was by widening her arms, almost slapping me in the face. "He was butt naked and crying," She laughed. "He seemed so tiny then. It was dark out, so I didn't know if he was older or younger."

Little did she know the reason why I was crying at the time was because my crush of one year - a werewolf, who had thought I was her mate, had found her REAL mate and went with him instead of me. That was a bad thing, too. If an unmated werewolf sees me, he or she will instantly think they're my mate. Then what if their real mate comes along? He or she leaves me high and dry, doesnt matter if I liked them or not. Which is why I distance myself from everyone besides humans.

I glared at her. "You couldve left out the crying part." Yeah, because now Alex wouldn't stop looking at me with that intense stare. She stuck her tongue out, biting it between her front teeth. I saw Alisha blush at this movement. Yeah, they would get along great. "Nah, it wouldn't be humiliating to you if I did."

I shrugged. She continued. "So anyway, I let him in my house. He was like a wild-child, he ate half of my fridgerator. I offered to give him some clothes, but he just shook his head, ran out of my house with a banana clamped between his teeth, and disappeared in the woods again. still going comando. I knew I recognized him from somewhere, turns out he's from my school, right? So I basically blackmailed him into hanging out with me, and then we got along from there."

I snorted, and Alisha giggled at all the right spots. She was really pretty. Alex would have been, too, if he wasn't looking at me with those stalker eyes of his.

"What highschool do you go to?" Alisha asked again. Before I could stop her, Allie answered. "Oh, we go to Borderline high. It's a real nice neighborhood, you two should visit sometime!" She smiled and tilted her head flirtatiously. Alisha blushed, again. Her face couldn't get any redder.

"Yeah, we might just have too." Alex nodded seriously. I growled at him. No way was I letting them in my territory. My house was mine and mine alone. Seeing as allie lived with me most of the time (because her parents let her), then they would be visiting me instead of her other home. If it were just Alisha, then it would be fine. If it were Alex, then no.

"U-um... I'm gonna go... Take a breather, I'll be right back Allie." I smiled at her and she nodded, looking at Alisha as if she were a goddess. I got up and walked outside, breathing in the smells of the small town.

It was a nice town.

To bad it was infested with werewolves.

The last thing I wanted was for another werewolf to walk along and see me. So I leaned against a secluded portion of wall, staring out at the busy street where cars passed by.

Then I heard someone approaching me. Alex. I turned to meet his eyes with a glare, but he was looking at me fiercly. "So.. You're my mate?" I did not answer. He continued talking, not minding that I didn't want to touch him with a ten foot pole. "I never thought I'd meet my mate on a double date with my sister, and in Olive Gardens of all places." He chuckled, looking over at me. I stared blankly forward.

He seemed to have snapped, because he popped my personal space bubble and pushed me against the wall, breathing in my smell, expecting me to reciprocate his feelings of intimacy. "Mate," I heard him mutter in a husky voice. What the hell did he expect me to do? Spread my legs and ask him to take me, right here in public? I snarled and pushed him away from me with enough strength to dent a car. He stumbled back, his eyes wide in confusion and golden from his wolf wanting to take over and mark me. No way in hell would I let that happen.

"No," I snarled at him. "I'm not your 'mate', and I never will be, you just don't understand." Yeah, I know I was laying it on a bit thick, but I wanted to get it through to him that I was rejecting him. I could see the hurt flash across his face, before determination took it's place.

"You know, I have the right to force you to submit. Alot of dominant wolves have to because their mate is too scared." He taunted. Was he serious? Did he literally think he was the dominant one here, just because he had a bit more muscle and he was taller? I grinned, motioning with my fingers that he could bring it on. "Try me, you'll be flipped on your ass the moment you do." I smirked.

At that moment, Allie walked outside, a scowl on her face. She saw my stance and exploded. "THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE DATE!!! Aaron, don't you ruin it by fighing this guy right now! You will come in here, you will eat something, then you will be nice and kiss everyone goodbye. Okay?" She had her hands on her hips and everything. She was in full momma hen mode and if I didn't listen she'd peck my brain about it for the next two weeks. So I obliged, brushing past Alex, and entering the restaurant once again.

We had a nice dinner.

We talked.

I didn't learn anything about Alex.

He didn't learn anything more about me.

We left.

He tried talking to me, but I booked it and slammed my car door in his face, before driving off, spraying gravel at him as my beautiful get away car sped out of the parking lot and out into the street, away from this craziness, away from a new shit load of drama. Away from Alex, another pitiful werewolf who thought I was his mate.

Away from another possible happy future I could've had with someone had those scientists not used me as an over-sized, living breathing science experiment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 888 13
*ONGOING* Erin is a teen boy, his family is abusive. his mother is drunk and barely around. and his dad sexually abuses him. one night after being ab...
1.3M 51K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...
4.2M 139K 33
Miles Eaton. A boy who has been verbally abused his whole life. He has always been too hyper for his own good, and has absolutely no filter. His big...
841K 21.9K 13
{Yaoi/Slash/BoyxBoy/MxM/LGBT} Being a werewolf was hard enough, especially with a sister, Camellia, who is abusive towards him. But when Ethan, a you...