Karma turned into a GIRL!?

By Antisocial-Bunny

『C O M P L E T E』 {October 29, 2016 - December 5, 2017} Oneday, Karma turned into his most nightmare, a girl... More

>>>1<<<
>>>2<<<
>>>3<<<
>>>4<<<
>>>5<<<
>>>6<<<
>>>7<<<
>A/N<
>>>8<<<
>>>9<<<
>>>10<<<
>>>12<<<
>>>13.a<<<
>>>13.b<<<

>>>11<<<

1.5K 41 13
By Antisocial-Bunny

Hello guys, Finally I'm back at writing!! This time is Terasaka turn XD And 2 more chapter and this story end. Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Karma's Pov

I went to the boy toilet, I know I'm a girl now but it still feel kinda strange to walk into the girl toilet. I washed my face and then look at the mirror, I have dark bags under my eyes. I can't sleep past few day. All because Gakushuu, Nagisa, and Itona confessions. Did they forgot that I'm a guy?

I shook my head, I shouldn't really think of this kind of stuff. I was going out the guy toilet when Terasaka was in front of me. I ignore him and walk pass him. He suddenly pull my arm and pinned me on the wall.

"What do you want?" I asked a bit irritated. "I want you." He replied. What does he mean by 'I want you'? "I don't understand what are you saying."  I said. Terasaka leaned close to me and whisper to my ear, "It mean I want you to be mine.". I blushed what he just said, this is a confession right!? No more please....

"Give me some time to think about it..." I mutter as he let me walk away. Why did they love all the sudden? Before this they all hated me right? Maybe I should end my life now....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.7K 30
They did it. Finally, Dream was locked away in Prison, everything would finally go back to normal. Peace would be restored right? Only for strange mo...
10.6K 286 6
Takemichi and Mikey are dating in this au//alternate universe. They've known each other since they were in elementary, Takemichi//9, Mikey//10 in sum...
883K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...