Academy City Kaiju

By Heroman23

Kaiju's have lived on planet Earth long before the day of the dinosaurs. The Kaiju's have lived near the core... More

Prolouge
Kaijus in Academy City
Kiyama Harumi
Godzilla VS AIM Burst
The Explanation
The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 1
The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 3
The New Danger
H.E.A.T Part 1
H.E.A.T Part 2
H.E.A.T Part 3
H.E.A.T Part 4
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 1
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 2
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 3
The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 4
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 1
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 2
Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 3
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 1
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 2
Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 3
Wendigo City Part 1
Wendigo City Part 2
Wendigo City Part 3
Wendigo City Part 4
Wendigo City Part 5
Welcome to Infant Island Part 1
Welcome to Infant Island Part 2
Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla
The Return Of Ghidorah
The Fall Of Godzilla
Ghidorah True Origins. A New Hope Approaches
The Return Of Godzilla!
The Final Battle Has Begun
Earth Guardians vs Earth Destroyers
Rodan Vs Megaguirus
Mothra And Mikoto VS Gigan
The Dragon King
Kong VS Ramarak
Gamera and Zilla Vs Super Gyaos and Megalon
Mega Kaiju VS Anguirus , Mikoto and King Caesar
Mothra Sacrifice's
Fight For What We Believe!
Long Live The King!
The End?

The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 2

1.2K 15 11
By Heroman23

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju.................

Its skin and its body began to mutate and change. The spikes on its back began to look like maple leaf spikes. Its suddenly grow arms and it tail got longer. Its body size increased twice whats it used to be. IT got rid of the gills and its head is got a lot more teeth. Shin Godzilla Third Form.

'Uh-oh' Thought Godzilla

Shin Godzilla then roared straight in the sky. That roar almost sound like Godzilla roar but a little bit different.

Shin Godzilla then sudden charged right at Godzilla and used its head to bit on its arms. Godzilla was able to doge before Shin Godzilla could lade its attack on him. Godzilla try to slash at his foe but its tail suddenly wrapped around his hand and launch him forward farther in the city.

Shin Godzilla then look behind him to see that its back is glowing red. Shin Godzilla then roared one last time at Godzilla before turning around and running back into the ocean and disappearing.

To human perspective, they might think that Shin Godzilla is leaving forever, but from Kaijus perspective, it actually means, 'This is only the beginning Godzilla. I will return and when I do, you and human kind will be a crushed under my foot.'

'I hope you return you jerk. There can only be one Godzilla and that is me. I will protect human kind and the planet with my last breath.' Thought Godzilla. It was Godzilla job to protect the balance of nature and protect the humans.

Godzilla then slowly return to the sea without stepping on any building and swim away far enough so no one can see him turn back into normal.

When he came back to shore, he was heading to the prime minister in Tokyo. He want to know what this creature is and how to defeat it before fighting it again.

-------------------------------------------

A few hours later................

"Excuse me. Can I see the prime minister or someone that works with him?" asked Danny. He was talking to someone who is at the lobby at a counter.

"Of course kid. One Second." said the lobby person. She picked up a phone and quietly talk into it. After a few minutes she hang up.

"The Prime Minister is busy at the moment but eh sent Rando to meet you." Said the Lobby Person.

"Thanks." Danny then waited in the chairs for this Rando person to meet him. 

"Hello." Said a man voice behind Danny. Danny turn around to see a man in a suit with a tie and with short black hair. Rando Yaguchi.

"Are you Rando?" asked Danny.

"Yes. So what do you need to meet me for that so important?" asked Rando

"Its that creature that with maple leaf like spikes facing Godzilla."

"Which Godzilla? There was two that had that fight in town." Asked Rando

"The one that was stopping that fake Godzilla form going further into the city. Can you at least tell me what that was?" asked Danny.

"Well, okay. I will try." Said Rando as he took a seat right next to Danny.

"From the information that we have gathered, it was originally a ancient organism that lived at the bottom of the ocean. When humans throw nuclear waste into the ocean, the creature suddenly began to mutate and adapt to eat the nuclear waste."

"Okay if it has been eating all the nuclear waste at the bottom of the ocean, why is it making chaos in the city?" asked Danny.

"Who knows." Said Rando. "I got a question for you. The Godzilla that you were saying that facing that 'fake' Godzilla. What is he?" asked Rando.

"All I can tell you is that he is the order of restoring balance in nature. He was just doing his job of protecting the people from that other monster form making any more destruction and taking lives."

"So he is like a Earth Guardian?" asked Rando.

"Yes." Said Danny. After he said that, Rando phone began to buzz. Rando took out his phone to see a text on it that says 'Its time to go back to work'.

"Oh, sorry kid looked like I have to get back to work."

"Okay. Thank you Rando." said Danny as Rando nodded and walk back to his work.

-------------------------------------------

With Mikoto Misaka..............

"I wonder where Danny is?" Mikoto was planning to introduce Danny to her friends. 

"I guess I will have to wait until he comes back from where ever he is right now." Said Mikoto before walking around in Academy City. She was unaware of where Danny is right now and what he about to face.

-----------------------------

Deep within of the sea near Tokyo........

A white eye began to slowly open. There was now anger within those eyes as it sets it destination at Tokyo and its rematch with Godzilla.

------------------------------------

Back with Danny........

Danny was now on top of a two story building talking to Godzilla in his mind.

'Okay Godzilla, lets think for minute here. Why would a mutated creature, who has been feeding on nuclear waster all its life, choice now to attack Tokyo?' Thought Danny.

"Well, due to the radiation it was used to feed on, its food supply in the deep part of the ocean must have runned out. It must have been attract to the radiation that the power plants used in Tokyo to generate electricity." Said Godzilla

'Okay that solves that, but why does it mutate or changes its looks when we first fought it?' Thought Danny.

"Its must have been evolving to adapt to situation it was facing. First thing we notices that its gills was spilling out blood and that it couldn't stand up straight. So it evolve to walk straight up and lose the gills so it doesn't have blood lost." Said Godzilla

'But why did it leave after it look behind its back?' Thought Danny.

"Maybe since it was expose to so much radiation that its whole body generates it. It must have felt that it was over heating and that it retreated to coll off." Said Godzilla.

'Great but not going to help us now. IT might have evolve again to have a cooling system in its body from over heating. Who knows what else it evolve to have.' Thought Danny.

Before Godzilla can say anything, they heard a huge evacuation alarm through out the city. That was a sign to them that Shin Godzilla is returned.

Danny quickly turn around to see the creature was back but totally different.

Its skin color is now charcoal rough scales. Its arms have got a little more bigger than the third form arms. Its eyes have sunken into his eye sockets and as a result becoming smaller than what it was in its third Form. 

IT has lots of more teeth in its mouth. Its Marple Leaf spikes on its back have got larger than before. Its height now is about 333 meters and weights about 92,000 metric tons. At the end of its tail has a skull like face at the end of it. There is several small scar like on its body and its color is red. This is Shin Godzilla Fourth Form.

"Okay, this isn't looking good." Said Danny as he was looking at a Shin Godzilla newest form and form Danny perspective, it looks like a monster that the Demon Lord created to destroy man kind.

------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 322 16
In a time long before the emergence of mankind, and even before the majestic reign of the mighty dinosaurs, a world teemed with colossal beings known...
29K 328 5
Summary: Five years ago, Godzilla defeated the MUTOs and seemingly died during that fight (she was exhausted and fell asleep). When she regains consc...
61.5K 786 8
Summary: After settling the score (and gaining a truce) with King Kong and bringing an end to MechaGodzilla. Legendary Godzilla, also known as (M/N)...
12.5K 323 19
A Muto, specifically a male one, was the lone survivor of the events of 2014, when humanity discovered that Kaiju exist. This Muto was shown what had...