Sidemen Oneshots

By VHPfan

These are just random Oneshots I'm writing just for fun. I will be writing sidemen boyxboy only. If you want... More

Ministar- Love wars
Ksimon- Teasing
Wroetozerk- You don't deserve me
Zerkstar - Deception
Ministar- Dedicated to my star
Zerkstar- Red string (Soulmate AU)
Vobi - Quiet ones are the ones that suffer?
Vobi- Quiet ones are the ones that suffer? (part 2)
Minizerkstar - School Love Drama
Wroetostar - Kids again
Authors Note - I'm sorry
Zerkstar - Goodbye
Kstar - Secret lover
Ministar - One way
Minizerk- My little secret
Authors Note - Update
Zerkstar - Long lost love
Emon - Movie time
Kstar- Loud mouths
Authors Note - 1K!!!!!!!!!!!!
Minishaw - Daring
Author's note - Hiatus
Authour's note - Thank you
Zerkjzl - Third Wheel
Zerkstar - Firework
Minishaw/Wroetostar- It will never be
Kstar - Used
Minizerk - Change
Behzstar- Odd love
Zerkstar/Ministar - For love's sake
I've been tagged
Kstar - User (Sequel)
Minizerk - Love Letter (College AU)
Minizerk - Love letter (Part 2)
Wroetostar+Minishaw- Heart Broken
Zerkstar- Is it okay?
Ksimon/Minishaw - The love that will never be
Behzstar - Noob
Ministar - Tough Love
Ksimon- "Love Lost"

Zerkstar - Yandere mode

1.5K 16 4
By VHPfan

A/N- I'm also a big fan of anime - if you didn't know, so I decided to base this one shot of a yandere. If you don't know what a Yandere is, it is basically a person who is obsessed and psychotic over a person, claiming to be in love with them. If you want an example, search up Yuno Gasai (Queen of Yandere). I also wanted both of them to be messed up as well, so you've been warned that neither of them are sane. I hope you enjoy it.

Warnings - Murder, death, psychotic character, swearing. (it feels like ages since I wrote a warning)

(Josh's P.O.V)

I'm concerned for Vik. He's just been in his room, no actual conversations with the rest of us for a while. I don't like to admit it, but I miss talking to the boy freely. Now the only time we have our meaningful conversations is in his room. That isn't to say that he stays in his room all day. He does come down often. He just doesn't talk much, unless it's work related. Now others may not notice it, but I do. Something's going on inside that small yet mysterious head of his, and it keeps me on edge. Don't ask me why. The others are not too worried though. There's been another thing on my mind though, Simon was also getting quite close to me. I'm sure he's just teasing me like he does with the others, but he's been getting too close. Sometimes, when Vick sees us, I notice him staring at us, he eyes void of emotion. I really don't know what's going on.

I don't want any trouble. After Freya suddenly disappeared, I was left all alone. But Vik and Simon were there for me. They supported me. They helped me find Freya. Apparently, she found someone new, thanks to a certain someone introducing her to his best friend. To this day, I still don't know who this person is. But honestly, I should thank him. I felt my relationship with Freya was getting nowhere so he helped her find the happiness she deserves.That doesn't stop the fact of the matter that I'm lonely as hell. So no wonder that I believe that Simon is trying to lead me on when he gets close to me. It just doesn't feel the same way as flirting. I'll be honest, I've never felt any romantic feelings for Simon. Can't say I particularly do for Vik too, but I find myself caring for Vik's safety more than Simon. Keyword, more. I care for Simon, I just find myself constantly anxious about Vik. I wonder why? That's why I feel that I have a better chance of falling in love with Vik than Simon. The truth of the matter is, I don't love anyone yet.

I need a drink, maybe I need a drink. So I leave my room and head to the kitchen to get myself a can of Dr Pepper. As I enter the room, I find Simon, conveniently washing some dishes in the sink. It looks like he's just about to finish.

"Hey, Josh." Simon greeted me shyly. Why the hell is he shy for, we live in the same house.

"Oh hey, Simon," I replied cheerfully, acting oblivious to his painfully obvious act, even though anyone would know that something's up.

"Fuck it, I can't keep this hidden anymore, I don't care what Vik thinks of me if I tell you," Simon sighs in frustration. About time.

"Simon, what do you want to tell me?" I ask keeping up the naive act.

"Josh, I like you. I mean romantically. I know we're two guys, and you have just broken up with your girlfriend, but I couldn't hold it in," Simon admitted nervously. Honestly, I sort of had this feeling this may happen, but I hoped it didn't. How I reject him, well I just need more time.

"Simon, this is all too much for me. I need some time to think about it," I lie through my teeth flawlessly, acting still surprised.

"Sure, I'll give you some space. Please take your time," Simon replied considerately. He really did fall for such a half-hearted act. Simon just left the kitchen swiftly. Now how will I reject him? Maybe if I use Freya as an excuse and say that I'm not ready yet to start another committed relationship. Maybe I could then bring up the fact that It will take a while for me to fully recover, and he doesn't deserve to wait for such a long time. That will work, right? I was sceptical about him having feelings for me, and I know that I care for him. The truth is, he doesn't know who I truly am. If he found out about my true desires, he would probably not want to be associated with me. I do actually care for people, I just have messed up desires, No I know I am fucked up in the head. that's why I was glad to end things with Freya that way, and that's why I don't want Simon involved with someone like me. But he just had to go and fall in love with me.

A sudden scream interrupted me from my thoughts. Was that Simon or Vik? JJ's not here so one of those two is in trouble. The sound came from upstairs. I rush up the stairs, trying to help the one who screamed in immense pain. I didn't know exactly where the sound originated from. It must be on the first floor since I heard it from downstairs. The safest bet was to check Vik's room, the most obvious place to find at least one of the two, Since Simon's room is on the second floor.

I open the door swiftly, with no control, in a rush to help. But once I laid eyes on the room, I became frozen in my spot. I 'm just staring at the crimson liquid that's randomly sprayed across the room but managed to gather most of its contents on the floor, next to...Simon. The guy who just confused his love to me is now laying lifeless on the floor, his corpse void of colour, the crimson pond expanding as we speak. Believe it or not but I'm not mortified or scarred by this site. I mean, it wasn't the first corpse I've seen. In fact, I am rather, excited? I don't know the right word, but I know that I'm actually enjoying myself. Am I some extreme sadist, probably. Before I get too entranced by the corpse of one of my best friends, I decide to look at the rest of the room. And I saw him. Vik covers in splattered blood, holding the knife dripping in the same liquid that was on him and out of Simon, smiling like a maniac. Not like I can talk, but he's a psychopath. I can't let him know about the "odd sensations" I am currently experiencing.

"Vik, what the fuck!" I exclaimed acting furiously. That should work right.

"Hey Joshy, how's it going." He smiled effortlessly, actually sounding cheerful in that state. For most people, I guess he is scareingly cheerful, to me it's a turn on. Having covered in blood, actually being happy about it. It has this charm about it. Still, I can't be categorized to be like him. I worked hard to conceal my desires.

"Why are you so happy, you creeping me out!" I exclaimed in the same tone as before.

"Oh and you're not? I thought you out of all people would find this... invigorating. So do you?" Vik asked in a teasing manner. The hell. What does he mean by that. Does he know.

"Elaborate!" I demand, expressing my real shock.

"With pleasure darling," Vik responded seductively. Darling? I brushed it of as he continued, "I've known about your little secret for the longest of times. The way your eyes glisten when we play any game involving violence. The way you would conceal you smile when one of us is injured. It was obvious to me. But I fell on love with you for that. You see I'm the only one who will truly know you, I'm the one who is your perfect match. I accept you Josh. I embrace your "quirks". I am the one you should be with. So I couldn't stand Freya being with you so I introduced her to a friend more fitting. I couldn't just kill her off like that. Everyone else would be highly suspicious that it was one of us way too early. I wasn't planning on killing Simon either, but he just had to make a move on you. I just couldn't stand it. And now he's dead. The fact of the matter is that I love you and there is no one else in this world that would love you the way I do. And here's my proof." Vik explained. He really does seem unfazed that he just killed one of our best friends. He really is crazy. But he really does know everything, and I'm the one who turned him like this. I guess no point hiding my feelings now.

"Wow. I'm impressed that you could figure me out so easily. You even know my "preferences" in guys. Those who can smile while smothered in their victim's blood." I smiled at him, letting him know everything he speculated was right.

"Joshy. That means the world to me. Then again,any compliment you give me means the world to me. That's how much I love you." He confessed, with so much passion in his voice. I walk closer in as he makes his way to me, being careful about leaving footprints. Now we were just inches apart. I lift his chin up slightly to gain access to those kissesable bloody lips. Vik just tiptoes slighly, snaking his arms around my neck. I do the same but around his waist. We both lean in, crashing our lips firecly. I pull him in closer to me, desperate to close the space. I then lick his lips, tasting simon's blood in the process, asking permission to enter his mouth. He gladly grants my wish instantly. I use this opportunity to explore all the region's to his mouth and he does the same. Though it is clear that I'm the dominant one in this relationship. So in enough, we couldn't take it. We had to part to take in the oxygen we are now lacking in. We still held each other close, both of us panting, both of us smeered in the blood of our recently deceased friend, neither of us caring anymore.

"I love you, Joshy," Vik half whispered, still out of breath

"I do too, Vikky. Now let's get this cleaned up and try and get rid of all the evidence." I responded. Vik just nodded, still just living in the moment. Me and Vik are both psychos. Vik going full yandere mode and me enjoying it. We may be crazy; but we're crazy together.

A/N- I'm sorry this took so long to write. It was actually surprisingly difficult. Plus school work is really taking most of my life away. Nevertheless, I hoped you enjoyed. Like always just leave a comment for any requests you have so I can write them. Thank you for reading this and for all your support :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2K 51
So I decided to do one shots alongside my actual story. I am currently NOT taking personal requests. Hope you enjoy! :) (This one shot series is now...
105K 927 35
Oneshots and other things to do with the Sidemen. Hope you enjoy! *Basically discontinued at this point*
47.9K 1.4K 68
Cover by @fantasxze One-shots about my only ship from the Sidemen. Well my first ever ship to be exact. The first few stories are in first person, bu...
77.6K 758 30
Long one shots about the Sidemen Send requests :)