Sin In A Suit

Door monica4l

18 year old Violet Piers is headed off to college at the University of Chicago. She's ready to leave her pesk... Meer

Sin In A Suit
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 3

5.1K 119 4
Door monica4l

Violet

During the next half hour of class, all I can think about is how handsome my professor is. Yeah, I'm not supposed to have any distractions, but I am a girl who finds men attractive. One of them just so happens to be my instructor.

He's going on about the courses for this semester and the certain topics we'll be covering from here to the end. I don't think I've ever engaged this much into a class session, but apparently I am not the only one. Looking to my left and to my right, I see that Professor Malik makes more than a handful of people smitten.

"The first assignment I want you guys to do is to free write. I want to see how creative you guys are. I know some of the work you upperclassmen hold but knowing most of you, some of your creative juices must've been washed away from the parties this summer, right?" The class noise erupts into a fit of laughter and nods.

His smile reaches up to his eyes, crinkling at the sides. It's really pretty. Kind of like mister rich guy, although he's a different story.

Unlike him though, Professor Malik gives off good vibes. And he's funny too.

"This teacher seems really cool" I lean to whisper at Louis. I should've just sat next to him instead of having an empty seat in between us. I'll remember to do that tomorrow.

He turns his head to me, grinning, "he's pretty cool. One of my favorites." He whispers back.

Throughout the rest of the first day's lecture, he writes a prompt up on his giant board, giving a random student the task to write him a paragraph about it and make it as interesting as possible.

How he hasn't caught me staring at him is beyond me. I shouldn't stare like this, but I am.

He hands out the class syllabus and I flush when he passes by me. I think Louis noticed; he kept glancing at how fondly I stared at Professor Malik.

"Alright, that concludes today's lecture. See you guys tomorrow." He dismisses the class with a clap of his hands.

The embodiment of students waste no time in rushing out the doors, dying to get out of here as soon as possible. My next class isn't for another half hour, and thankfully I'm only taking this class and two others just for this semester. The added stress would not be necessary.

It works well with my schedule over at Connor's, especially when I have late shifts, like tonight's starting at five o'clock through eleven. It's going to be dreadful but if I don't make the money, neither would my mother.

As I take my time to put my things away in my bag, I notice how almost the entire class is empty. Professor Malik is still on his laptop from the corner of my eye, just for a split second. In that split second, I also noticed how his eyes move across the illuminated screen. So attentive and concentrated.

The moment my feet stop moving as I start making my way out, he clears his throat, startling me. "Um Miss Piers? Is it?" Oh no, what did I do? He caught me looking at him, he so did.

Reluctantly, I turn slowly, grinning nervously towards the teacher whose gaze is centered in on me. "Yes?"

His face is serious. Maybe he did see me staring and is going to call me out about it and tell me to stop it. At least he didn't do it in front of the class. "I'm sorry for interrupting you, but I couldn't help but notice that your name is Violet Piers. You wouldn't perhaps be the Violet Piers who won the short story contest in the state wide challenge perhaps?"

Oh thank goodness. I wasn't expecting that one, but I sigh of relief, nodding to his curiosity. "Sure am," I murmur.

His face brightens. "I really enjoyed it. It was really good Miss Piers. Glad to have a fresh and new superstar in my class. I will enjoy further reading into your stuff during this semester."

"Thank you Professor." I can't believe he knows about my writing. That is so, cool? I can't describe it. It makes me feel giddy, though.

"Zayn," he corrects me. "And no problem. You're dismissed."

I sprint towards the door, stifling a giggle from the effect of the words from my Professor complimenting me. Well my work, but it still counts. My work has always gone unnoticed, and the fact that my Professor thinks it's good is kind of reassuring that maybe perhaps there's silent readers out there.

I have under half an hour now before my next class starts. I want to call Jason to check up on him, and my mother as well, even when I know she's having the time of her life now that I'm not home.

The weekend is only three days away so I have to start planning that out. Even with the long drive to Connor's tonight.

Either way, I've got one heck of a busy day headed my way.

Liam

The morning had started off perfectly as soon as I stepped into my office. The people at Mackentire loved our presentation and decided to go with us. I knew they would. It's a half million dollar deal we could not afford to lose. Payne Corps is doing better than ever as we progress and improve on our strategies that tend to impress companies whom are looking for agencies to advertise their products.

Except that's not the only reason this morning was delightful. Lovely Miss Peters gave me a morning blowjob that was out of this world. The girl is skilled, and hot, very. She sucked me off good and hard, so that made part of my morning.

Like always, I manage to speak too soon when Betty, my assistant, walks in with a fuck ton of files for me to go over. "Hello Mr. Payne, you have three pending companies that want to look into your work. Oh and you got a call from the University of Chicago, they need to meet with you this afternoon, but other than that your schedule is clear for the rest of the day." Well I guess that doesn't sound too bad. At least it won't be a long work day like the usual.

"Tell them I'll be there. Fax these papers for me while you're at it."

"Right away, sir."

I dismiss Betty right away, thanking her as she exits my office. Seconds later, Niall walks into my office, closing the door behind him, and sits on the leather seat in front of my desk. "Haven't seen you all day. How was your morning?" He asks.

"Great. Got a blowjob from Susan."

"The one from marketing?"

"The very one," I chuckle. "And then not so great since I have to go back to that damned University later." I breathe, spinning slightly on my chair as my lips press into a hard line.

"Must be so tough being rich and wanted by the hottest women, huh?" He mocks sarcastically. I roll my eyes at his little statement. If only he knew. Yet again, no one does. Not that anyone ever will. I don't grant people those boundaries.

I laugh, but it's not genuine. "No need to be an arse, mate. I just feel stressed and tense. I mean sure, fucking Susan's brains out is stress relieving but it's only temporary. It's a never ending cycle but I'm used to it," I explain to my lad.

He gives me an apologetic grin and nod, as if he understands me. I don't think he does. No one in this company works harder than I do. I built my empire from the ground up, and I sure as hell am proud of it. No one can knock me off my high horse, no one.

I continuously tap my gold pen against the wooden desk, a sign that I'm irritated or simply bored. I think a little bit of both, really.

"So what do they need you at that college for?" Niall asks, ridding of the unlawful silence in the room.

I shrug, pouting my lips in an 'I don't know' gesture. "Beats me. I just fund their big events and donate a shit ton of money to them." Who knows why I thought it was a great idea to agree on doing business with them. They're no hassle, but their school year literally just began and already they are on the tail end of my ass.

"It can't be that bad," Niall snorts. He's right, it's not. The amount of babes I've seen around there so makes up for the frequent visits.

"Yeah but with my luck that little girl from last time will probably bump into me again and give me shit for it." I murmur in annoyance. People can be so god damned hostile at times, it doesn't make sense. I haven't really thought much of the little incident, anyway, not that I have to.

There's so much more shit on my plate than to worry about some college student who can't even be thankful even after I made sure she hadn't hurt herself.

Niall's eyebrow arches, parting his lips to speak. "What girl?"

"I dunno lad," I shrug. "Some girl who wasn't watching where she was walking. Bumped into me and then fell on her ass, blaming me for it. I tried to be nice but she was a handful. Quite a mouth on her may I add. Very coarse for lack of a better word." I explain, justifying what I did.

He chuckles. "She fell? Did you at least help her? Was she cute?" Niall can be a real instigator sometimes. What's with the questions?

I sigh. "Obviously I did, and I don't know. I saw her for a few moments. I did check out her ass though, quite lovely." I rasp smugly, rubbing my chin with my fingers. Niall shakes his head in humor, chuckling at how ridiculous I can be. "I tell you mate, woman are so frustrating. Bet your ass we wouldn't be able to live without them. Especially the shy ones who turn out to be the real naughty ones. Those are my favorite."

"You are something else man. You really live up to the names you're given." He reminds me, but I don't mind. Everyone knows that I have sex with lots of women, which is bad, but they want me. And I most certainly want them.

I need them for my own selfish fucking needs. See, people misunderstand me. I didn't plan to be this type of person. Past experiences have succumbed me to this shit. Fucking women, giving them exactly what they want. Knowing what I can do to them it gives me a rush, it gets my adrenaline going.

To me, there's no such thing as love.

Not for years, I think. Have I really been in love? I'm not even aware of that myself.

It's too complicated, relationships. Women expect too much from us men, we can only give them so much. Even with me having all this money and power, the women I sleep with will at some point want more than just a physics relationship. Not only in lavish gifts, but them wanting to discuss about relationships and going further. They know from point blank that I don't do relationships, just sex.

There's no girl out there that could possibly change my mind, not for me at least. I'm too fucked up to deserve love. The things I have gone through are too much for me to even think about falling in love with a woman, even when I thought I was.

She fucked me up even more, so much more than I already was.

I didn't notice I was really deep in thought until Niall's hand is waved in front of my face, making my head jolt from my forbidden thoughts. As much as I try rid of them, they will always find a way back into my head.

A business man like myself should focus, especially when this is my career, how I make my living. Without it I'd be some poor bum living in my parents' basement.

"You alright?" He asks seriously.

I nod. "Yeah, just thinking about some things. I'm gonna go over this paperwork and then hope to god that my time at the University passes by." My lips press into a grim line.

Niall dismisses himself from my office as I continue to do my work. Checking the norms and the stats; we're definitely making more money than we anticipated earlier in the year.

The same shit goes on about for three more hours. I make sure everything is intact like it should be. I call in Betty to take some signed forms before I glance down at my watch and realize it's already mid afternoon.

I should be leaving to the University by now. I don't wish to be bombarded with useless calls.

I grab my jacket and pull it over my shoulder, hurriedly exiting my office as I go all the way down to the garage where my brand new Audi stays parked. It's not long before the wheels screech against the concrete floor and I'm pulling out of the driveway.

After the meeting, my schedule's free for the days. Thank fuck. Maybe I'll get a hotel and take Susan or some other woman with me and fuck until it's physically impossible to keep going.

I've got my gold Rolex on with my black ray-bans, and my smokey colored suit that contrasts with the gray shirt I wear underneath the coat. It's time to do some business.

Violet

It's almost three o'clock by the time I come back running to my dorm and I'm left breathless.

I have to get out of here as soon as possible if I want to make it on time to Connor's since the drive is almost an hour away. The traffic might be heavy today so no chances are being taken. I want to beat the traffic or else I'll get stuck in it and that will conclude in me getting myself fired.

And I cannot have that when Jason depends on me.

Which reminds me that I have to call him during my break at Connor's and hope that the money I left him was not taken my by selfish mother. I have an extremely long shift today and I cannot have any complications today.

I'm rummaging through my closet to get to my uniform. As soon as my eyes spot it, I yank it down from the hanger and undress myself in record time.

I pull the red and white checkered dress that really hugs my bust and hips down to my thighs. It's not the most figure flattering thing but it's not all that terrible. It makes me look like a waitress, which is what I am. I slip on my white sneakers and brush my hair into a better ponytail.

I hear laughter from outside the door, familiar laughter I have heard for the past two days. The door clicks open and it's Alexis and her friend Harry stepping in with overjoyed smiles. "Hey Violet," she greets me. "Work?"

I nod frantically. "Yeah and if I don't leave soon I'll be late. I hope this isn't an everyday thing, losing my job would kill me." I mumble in a long breath from how fast I managed to move. I chuckle but it's more a giggle of exhaustion. If only the diner was closer to my campus things would be so much easier.

"Mmm, well you look really hot in that uniform," she winks playfully at me. I shake my head and jokingly roll my eyes at her, crossing my arms against my bust. "Oh by the way, a few of us are going out tonight, you should come Violet. Maybe meet a cute boy," she winks again.

I groan. "Erm, I so wish but I work late. Maybe Friday night?" I suggest.

Her perky grin plays at her lips and she agrees. "Definitely. It'll give you a chance to meet our friends and get more settled into this hectic school."

Noticing that it's nearing three, I start panicking. Shit. "Gotta run." I grab my sweater and purse. Hopefully it's not too chilly for this September weather. Once I'm hurrying out of my room, I hear both Alexis and Harry saying bye in sync from a distance.

I'm sprinting to get outside and out to the parking lot where my old Darla is stays put. The sky is cloudy today and the weather does seem chilly, but the sweater will do.

I take out my phone from my pocket, not paying attention to where I'm walking. It's dangerous to do that, but I can't even think with my fuzzed brain thinking a thousand things all at once.

Suddenly, I'm bumping into a hard figure again like I did last time. I quickly try to apologize. "Shit, I'm sorry I-" the second my eyes meet his, it's like I'm living some kind of embarrassing nightmare. What even is this?

"Christ, you again?" His thick accented voice is directed to me. His eyes are zeroed in to my ghostly expression, and I'm left completely frozen. "Of course, you're that same girl from like two days ago aren't you? Do you always do that?" His patronizing tone makes me cower in so many ways. This isn't the time to be dealing with this.

Retaliating from my frozen state, I retort rather fast. "N-no." I stutter. "I'm sorry, sir. I'm in a rush to get to work and..." I pause, staring at his hardened expression, those brown eyes that await for an answer. "I really have no idea why I'm explaining this to you. Excuse me, sir." I attempt pushing past him but his larger body blocks my path no matter what way I try to go.

I eventually give up, huffing with the roll of my eyes.

"Could be a bit nicer you know?" He stares at me with such an intensity. I feel like if I look into his eyes, I'll fall into some sort of trap.

His entire posture is so dominant and alluring. I'm panting, why the hell am I panting? Stop that. Don't let him know he's affecting you.

Liam

Honestly, I don't know why I'm holding back this unknown girl from further walking, but it's taking everything in me for my eyes not to travel down to her breasts.

How tight they look around what I assume is her uniform. Fuck, now that I see her well, she's hot. Not the usual type of hot, but something about her has me beyond intrigued.

That uniform hits right above her knees, and her ass looks damn bloody amazing from what I can see. My eyes are skimming right now and I'm not even being subtle about it.

"What's your name?" I ask more tamely now. She looks so terrified of me, as if I'm going to hurt her or something. Her big brown eyes are filled with fear. Do I do that?

She croaks, stuttering. "N-none of your business."

"I didn't ask that." My expression hardens.

"I don't care what you asked for. Get out of my way." She demands. "V-Violet Piers. Now please move." It's not a plea, at least that's not what it sounds like.

I'm not convinced she wants me to move, but I oblige. I move and she visibly lets out a breath she was most likely holding. Then girl composes herself, but her eyes never leave mine. I feel like the more I stare at them, the easier I'll get lost in them. I've never seen such eyes withhold so much innocence. It's astounding, really.

Miss Piers looks young, about eighteen or nineteen. I may be pushing my limits here, but she's, she's something. I'd like to see those pretty pink lips of hers do something other than talk.

I mean, after all, she might as well put them to good use other than to tell people off. However, I can't deny that I find that quite feisty. Let's me know she doesn't take shit from anyone, especially from people like me.

"Well then, Miss Piers," I lean in closer to her ear, grinning when I hear her loud panting. Her chest touches my chest; she's heaving for air. Miss Piers isn't being too subtle about it, nor would I want her to. "I apologize for using your time. My name's Liam Payne, but I'm sure you know that already."

"I know." She replies quietly, a little too quiet, but with a hint of harshness and annoyance. I ignore it, simply because I can't help but admire how strangely attractive this young lady is.

She looks like she may be a waitress of some sort. I have a meeting to attend and I wouldn't usually do this, just stop for a random woman, but Miss Piers happens to be quite the exception.

"Do you have something against me Miss Piers?" I really don't know why I'm making conversation. It's possibly because she attracts me and it's no secret.

She shakes her head. "No, I don't. Look sir, Mr. Payne, I really have to go. I'm sure you're a busy man. Don't let a stupid little newbie college girl interrupt you from doing your work. Have a good day!" Her breath is shaky, but she keeps herself together. She's hard to crack, I'll give her that.

"Good day then, Miss Piers." I reply back. She walks past me, walking away in the distance. I rub my forehead with my hand, laughing lightly as my eyes basically gobble up her body. I think I may have just found my purpose in coming back to this school. Who is this mysterious woman?

My thoughts are broken once I feel my phone go off in my pocket. I look down to see the screen on my phone, it's a text from Susan.

"Went to the lingerie store on my break, hope you like what I bought ;)"

I can't help the devious smirk on my face.

At least I can count on someone to take care of my needs.

"Oh hell Payne, get it together man," I murmur to myself. Chances are I'm losing my mind.

Now I have to rid the images of Miss Piers from my head or else I will combust, bad.

Violet

What the hell just happened back there? I'm fifteen minutes into the road and I'm still shuddering over what the fuck just happened with him. The asshole almost had me, almost. I think I did well though. I stood my ground and told his ass

Who the hell does he think he is anyways? An asshole, that's who.

Either I imagined it or it did happen, he skimmed me from head to toe. I squirmed like a fish without water. His voice was like sex, not that I know what that feels like, though surely he does. I felt so little compared to his tall structure and broad chest. I acted like I didn't like the fact he was so close to touching me, but I wanted him to touch me.

And do more than just touch.

Ridding of the dirty thought, I keep my focus on the road. No man has ever made me think that way. Yeah, I've had sexual desires before but never that intense. He kept staring at me, all of me, damn this uniform. It either shrunk or I'm gaining unwanted weight.

There's no denying that the son of a bitch is smug and he knows damn well he is. A gorgeous, cocky asshole at that.

Is that why women get so flustered around him? Not to mention the way my name fell from Mr. Payne's lips. Those full and plump lips... Never mind.

You want those lips, Violet! My subconscious creeps in her way to my head. I push her away and that Payne man away from my thoughts, stepping down harder on the accelerator to get to work faster.

That's never going to happen again.

The rest of the drive is less complicated than my unusual encounter. No traffic, thankfully, and by the time I get to the diner, I'm ten minutes early. Sighing of relief, I climb out of my car and head towards the employee doors. This is going to be a long day, and I just hope I'll make it back quickly so I can get my sleep and start of fresh tomorrow.

The weekend needs to get here soon.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm missing home a lot. College is overwhelming, and now to my added list of problems, I now have the displeasure of knowing what kind of man Liam Payne is.

Just another typical womanizer who has sex for his own selfish needs. What a damn shame!

----

Comment and vote :D

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.9K 113 40
Chloe Hayes had a simple, yet content life living with her mother in Tempe, Arizona. Although her life was hectic as she juggled her senior year of h...
4K 62 12
"Harry, I'm sixteen! All this will do is make things complicated for you and me," I say trying to hold back the tears that escape my eyes. "I don't c...
1K 88 31
I went closer to her, to listen to her, to understand what she was so worried about. But how could I trust my stars for not ratting me out!!!! She ca...
31K 427 26
One Direction, One Direction, One Direction. This is all people talk about these days. Lisa is sick of it. Don't get her wrong, she doesn't hate them...