Family A Jasper Love Story

Par GabrielleMartin661

A young girl with a secret all her own lives in an orphanage. Her family left her there when she was no more... Plus

Chapter1 The Cullens
Chapter 2 Finals week
Chapter 3 Getting Adopted
Chapter 4 Graduation
Chapter 5 I Know
Chapter 6 No Scent
Chapter 7 College Life
Chapter 8 Familiar
Chapter 9 Another Graduation
Chapter 10 Birthday
Chapter 11 New York
Chapter 12 Worried
Chapter 13 Ball Game
Chapter 14 Phoenix
Chapter 15 The Ballet Studio
Chapter 16 Going Home
Chapter 17 Date
Chapter 18 Prom Prep
Chapter 19 Prom
Chapter 20 Happy Birthday Bella
Chapter 21 Party Aftermath
Chapter 22 Sisters
Chapter 23 Food Fight
Chapter 24 Wolves
PREVIEW
Chapter 26 The Voultri
Chapter 27 The Vote
Chapter 28 Missing, Disappearances, and Killings
Chapter 29 Victoria
Chapter 30 Training
Chapter 31 The Battle
Chapter 32 Wedding Bells
Chapter 33 Family Issues
Chapter 34 Birth
Chapter 35 Wedding Planning
Chapter 36 It's a Wolf Thing
Chapter 37 Brazil
Chapter 38 Romanian Visitors
Chapter 39 Christmas and a Surprise
Chapter 40 Final Battle
Epilogue

Chapter 25 Plane Ride

4.4K 111 10
Par GabrielleMartin661

A/N: Sorry for the wait and sorry this is so short. I've got a lot on my mind and I've been thinking of other stories. I'm not likely to be updating for a few days and I've been getting requests to update this story so however short here is a chapter for all my lovely readers. Please send me some ideas! I'm desperate. Enjoy!

Chapter 25 Plane Ride

"What the hell were you thinking Bella? Cliff jumping? Motorbikes?" Jacob had fished her out of the water and I went after the redhead, chasing her further north. I was now back and she was in Jacob's living room. "What if you had been seriously hurt? What the hell do I say to Charlie? Hell, what do you say to him? What are you doing these dangerous things for anyways?" The way she looked down I knew. "Him." I sighed. "Let's get you home," I said. No doubt Alice had been watching and would be waiting for Charlie to get home.

If Edward found out that would start a whole another mess. I would go to save my brother, but that could start a whole another fight with the Voultri since they wanted my kind. Of course, I took her home and a few hours later I found myself on a plane to Italy to go save Edward's ass. I called Jasper to let him know what was going on. "You're going to what?" Jasper asked.

"Save Edward's ass," I said Alice drove to the airport. I knew that by going I could start a whole another battle between the Voultri and the Cullens. The Voultri would want me to stay, several wanted my kind, either for power or to mount on their wall.

"It's dangerous Ash."

"I know Jasper, but if anyone is going to kill Edward it should be Bella. I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you."

"I love you too," Jasper replied as I took my seat on the plane and hung up.

"You did tell your dad right Bella?" I asked.

"I left a note," she said.

"Oh dear lord," I muttered. This trip could take days, we may not even return and she left a note. I got some sleep when I could, who knew when I would be able to sleep next and what would happen in the next few days. I just wanted to be ready to fight if I had too. I knew when I woke we would be speeding down the road in a stolen vehicle to where Alice had seen her brother.

"Asha, what will the Voultri do to you?" Bella asked as I drifted off.

"I don't know Bella. Don't worry about it." With that, I went to sleep. I couldn't worry about the future, worrying meant you suffered twice.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.7K 125 22
Tony Stark got kidnapped? Something is off. What would you do if a genius billionaire got kidnapped? Build the most advanced drone the world has seen...
77.8K 1.7K 74
Attachments are bad, or they were until I was sent to a foster family in Forks. The Blacks wanted to take me in, not just to a family but to an insan...
239K 6K 15
(Sequel) It has been a few months since she learned about vampires. She and Jasper were together. But, What happens when Jasper had to move away due...
266K 13.9K 41
Wei WuXian, or otherwise known as Wei Ying. His parents died on the way to visiting Gusu sect. Ten years later, word arises that ghosts keep appearin...