imagine, l.j

By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

lauren jauregui imagines male x l.j [excuse the first few imagines my writing was shit when I was younger <... More

1- club love
2-rumors
3-cheater
4-issues
5-No Love
6-happier
7-she's pregnant
8-regret in your tears
9-break up/make up
10-Finally home
11-lets get lost
13-Racer pt.1
14- tired but never of you
16- teenage dreams pt.1
17- havana cuba pt.1
18- PILLOWTALK
19- all bad pt.2
20-sick
21-racer pt.2
22-jealous lauren
23-Cliché love
25-high school crush
27-she's mad at you
28-played
29-24 hours
30-what goes around, comes around
31-The difference
32- played pt.2
33- Just enough to bury my love in the moon dust
34- Truly not true
35- blank pages
36- 24 hours pt.2
37- discussin' the kings
39- Meeting the jauregui's
40- all bad pt.3
41- Like i can
42- Three Empty Words
43- House Partys and fuck ups
44- Strangers
45- incest
46- Down
47- your son?
48- There for you
49- Strangers pt.2
50- incest pt.2
51- Down pt.2
52- Despacito
53- It Ain't Me
54- Unique love (1/2)
55- Will you? (1/3)
56- bad or good idea? (1/2)
57- your son? Pt.2
58- Unique love (2/3)
59- will you? (2/3)
60- bad or good idea? (2/2)
61- fallen angel (pt:1)
62- friends (pt:1)
63- used
64- battle scars
65- 'friendly love'
66- vacation
67- safe inside pt.1
68- how far? (1/2)
69- Too Good At Goodbyes
70 - Fingers (1/3)
71 - 11 minutes
72- til your broken
73- hurt
75- "This is my job!"
76- lucifer
77- unknown number?
78- gone
79-Saving
80- I'll always wait
81- personal
82- Dislikes
83- Crazy kinda love
84- Tumblr
85- Broken, Help me.
86- Fiction
87- We Dont Have to Dance
88- Camila's brother?
89- safe inside pt.2
90- liars lie.
91 - downfall
92 - downfall pt.2
93 - The band
94 - break up?
95- The band pt. 2
96- A lose

26- havana cuba pt.2

2.3K 57 3
By BIPOLARR-PARADISE

Y / N - P O V

So we've been driving around Cuba and going to little places and now we where parking zoom as all the people glanced at us and looked at zoom in awe.

"Wow y/n everyone is really diggin zoom" zayn said with a chuckle as I nodded as kehlani looked around.

"So where we going?" Kehlani said as she turned back to me as I shrugged and looked at zayn.

"Let's find someone who will show us around" zayn said as I nodded, I locked zoom and we started walking down the street as all the Cubans danced and smoked as loud music played as I smiled. It was really beautiful here, I'd stay here forever if I could.

"It's beautiful guys" kehlani said ass she smiled at people who waved at us as zayn and I nodded.

"It is" zayn said as he looked up at the colorful buildings.

"I'd stay here forever if I could" I said as I looked around as zayn and kehlani nodded in agreement.

"No Jose I'm done, your an asshole I don't even know what I ever saw in you!" I heard someone yell, which sounded like a girl as I glanced at zayn and kehlani who where to busy talking to notice.

"You bitch!" I heard a guys voice boom.

"Guys I'll be right back" I told them as they nodded. I quickly walked faster and turned the corner to see a girl and guy arguing till he'd slapped her hard as it echoed, she quickly put her hand up to her cheek as her striking green eyes watered and the boy stood there smirking. Asshole.

"Hey!" I yelled as I ran towards the boy as his smirk fell and his eyes widen, he was going to run but I quickly got him by his collar and threw him against the wall.

"Ow" he groaned out as I glared down at him.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I yelled at him as he jumped and the girl slowly backed away from me with fear shining in her eyes which made me frown.

"No love I'm not going to hurt you" I said softly as I walked towards her and towered over her since she was short at least around 5'4

She backed away till her back hit the wall and I stood in front of her and slowly removed her hand from her cheek.

There on her left cheek was a small cut and a big red hand mark as I gently caressed it as she hissed which made me pull away quickly.

"Sorry" I whispered as I looked down.

"It's ok" she whispered back, her voice coming out raspy a bit.

"Let's me take you home, not in that way as In I walk you home" I rambled out as she giggled cutely which made me smile at the beautiful sound.

"Yea sure" she said quietly as I nodded which made her giggle again.

"Lead the way" I said as she smiled and walked ahead of me and turned right as I looked left to see zayn and kehlani still talking to the people.

"Do you know them?" She asked as I glanced at her and smiled while nodding as she smiled.

"They could come along too" she said as I shook my head.

"Nah I'll just tell them I'm taking you home, I'll be right back" I said as she chuckled and nodded as I smiled and walked over to my best friends who where laugh and having a good time with the people.

"Hey y/n bro you need to try this" zayn said as he held up some food on a plate that kehlani and him where eating as the people mindlessly spoke in Spanish as they talked to each other and smiled a zayn and kehlani.

"Nah I'm good z, but I'm going to take that girl over there home" I said in his ear as I pointed at Lauren who smiled and waved as zayn chuckled and waved back.

"Ok well will stay here and wait for you" he said as I shook my head and pulled out the keys to zoom and handed them to him.

"Wait-what?" He said as he looked down at the keys then back up at me confused.

"Take them, you don't have to wait for me I'll get home fine" I said as he shook his head but I gave him a look that said 'shut the fuck up and take the keys' as he sighed and nodded.

"Ok fine, might want to go" he said quietly as he nodded his head towards Lauren where she was already walking as I nodded and jogged over to her.

"Hey wait up" I said as I gently grabbed her arm as she looked up at me then stared walking again but slower.

"So what's your name?" I asked as we walked in silence as he glanced at me.

She looked at me for a good minute then smiled.- " Lauren" she stated as I nodded.

"Beautiful name" I complemented as she blushed which made me smile.

*one hour later*

"I don't know where she could have went mike!" We heard someone scream as we neared Lauren's house.

"¿Dónde pudo haber ido?" I heard a male voice said and then seen two people walking outside of the house Lauren and I where walking too.

As soon as they seen us walking towards the house, the older guy looked up and gasped when he seen Lauren and glared at me as he quickly rushed to her side.

"¿Quién es este chico y qué está haciendo contigo a esta hora" her dad I think asked as he looked at me up in down then glared at me more. (Who is this boy and what is he doing with you at the hour)

"Papá me ayudó" she said to him as he looked at me still with that cold glare as I looked at Lauren who smiled at me sadly.

"La ayudé de un gilipollas que le dio una bofetada" I said as Lauren's eyes widen and so did her dads as he looked at Lauren then turned her head and see the small cut the guy left on her cheek. (I helped her from an asshole guy slapped her sir)

"Gracias por salvar a mi hija, venga por dentro, vamos a tomar una copa" he said with a smile as Lauren to smiled and looked up at me with a hopeful look in her eyes. (thank you for saving my daughter, come inside lets have a drink)

"no está bien" I said with a smile as Lauren frowned as her dad shook his head with a determined look in his eyes.(no it's ok)

"No por favor no tomo no como respuesta, solo una bebida para salvar a mi hija mayor" he said as I sighed and nodded as he smiled and so did Lauren as he pulled us into the house.(no please i wont take no for an answer, just one drink for saving my eldest daughter)

"Thank you" Lauren mumbled as she took my hand and lead me inside the house as I smiled down at our conjoined hands. I could get used to this.

"No fue un problema, id salvar a una hermosa chica como usted cualquier día de la semana" I whispered in her ear as her cheeks heated up which made me smile as I planted a kiss on her cheek just as we entered the house. (it was no problem, id save a beautiful girl such as yourself any day of the week)

"Un encantador" she mumbled as I chuckled as she glanced at her as she suddenly smirked my way just as her dad took off to the kitchen.

She strutted towards me and looked up at me as she said slowly and seductively: "Que puedo hacer para pagarte guapo?" She rasped out as I felt shivers go down my neck as her hot breath hit my neck.

I looked down at her and gulped as she smirked more. It was a extremely sexy smirk as she mindlessly messed with the hem on my shirt.

I cleared my throat and glanced down at her ass she smiled cutely up at me. Wow went from sexy to cute in less then a second.

"
No, no necesitas darme nada, pero id como si fuiste en una cita conmigo" I said as she chuckled and nodded and leaned up to kiss my cheek and this time my cheeks heated up as she giggled cutely. (no you don't need to give me anything, but id like it if you went on a date with me)

"Esta bien, iré a una cita contigo" she said with a smile as I smiled widely and picked her up spinning us around. (ok ill go on a date with you)

Coming to Cuba was the best idea ever.

******************************
Part 3?
How was it?
11votes?
Word count: 1507

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 4.4K 46
I never know what to write here, I mean the title says it all.
428K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...
92.2K 3.4K 21
Lauren/You. Based on my imagine 'Bad Reputation'.
182K 5K 36
Unknown Number: wassup Me: uh, who's this? Unknown Number: Oh shit, wrong number, sorry :) *text message ff* Copyright ©️ 2016