Never Forget Me | Bars&Melody...

xCarlyJx által

Mia just wants to get her life back to normal. After going through a rollercoaster of a ride, she's now start... Több

Chapter 1 - Trapped Again
Chapter 2 - Escape Plan
Chapter 3 - Seeking For Home
Chapter 4 - Deep Conversations
Chapter 5 - Love Causes Death
Chapter 6 - Painful Truth
Chapter 7 - Secrets Revealed
Chapter 9 - Drunk Words
Chapter 10 - Consumed By Lies
Chapter 11 - Sharing Moments
Chapter 12 - Faking Kindness
Chapter 13 - Life Of Lies
Chapter 14 - Deadly Issue
Chapter 15 - Comfort The Truth
Chapter 16 - Date Night
Chapter 17 - Stealing Kisses
Chapter 18 - Hiding Behind Barriers
Chapter 19 - A Bullet For You
Chapter 20 - All My Love
Chapter 21 - Hiding The Truth
Chapter 22 - Never Alone
Chapter 23 - Anything For A Friend
Chapter 24 - Selfish Happiness
Chapter 25 - The First Step To Forgiving
Chapter 26 - If You Believe
Chapter 27 - Blinded By Lies
Chapter 28 - Conflict Of Emotions
Chapter 29 - The Act of Protection
Chapter 30 - Revenge Is Sweet
Chapter 31 - Losing Control
Chapter 32 - Don't Let Go
Chapter 33 - Denying The Truth
Chapter 34 - Cliché Love
Chapter 35 - Playing With Fire
Chapter 36 - Nothing Lasts Forever
Chapter 37 - Feelings Change
Chapter 38 - Foolish Love
Chapter 39 - Until The Very End
Chapter 40 - Monsters In The Night

Chapter 8 - Hiding Emotions

532 26 11
xCarlyJx által

C H A P T E R 8
HIDING EMOTIONS

*•*•*•*

Mia's POV:

I twirled my dark blue dress around, smiling at my appearance in the mirror. The dress has lace on the ends of it, with sheer fabric around my throat. It grasps onto my waist, hugging my curves, then flows out from my waist. It reaches around mid-thigh. And overall, I love it. I'm wearing dark pink lipstick with cat-like eyeliner along with it. My hair has mainly gone back to brown now (luckily). It's wavy and flows past my shoulders, with some streaks of the dye still in it. However, it goes with the dress, so tonight is the night I'm glad I have the dye in there. I have jet black, strapped, 3-inch heels on to go with the dress.

I want to try and look decent for tonight. As I've not seen any friends from school in such a long time, I want to make a good impression. Also possibly meet some new people so I can put all the troubles to the back of my mind. At least for tonight.

I let out a heavy breath as I closed my eyes, swallowing hard, mentally preparing myself for tonight. I wander how it will go? Will Jess set something up? Or will tonight just be fun? Maybe Jess wants to apologise for everything she's done; not that I'd forgive her.

But then the thought of knowing Leo will be there put an edge to the situation. Due to the fact that I haven't seen him since he kissed me. I wander if it will be awkward if I see him?

"Magnifique" Charlie suddenly whispered down my ear, his warm breath tickling against my ear, placing his hands on my hips, causing my entire body to electrify with sparks. I blushed as I opened my eyes, gazing at our reflection in the mirror.

"Thank you." I whispered in response, not daring to speak above a whisper, a small smile making it's way onto my lips.

I gazed at Charlie in the mirror up and down, drinking in his appearance. He's wearing a black leather jacket, with a white t-shirt layering beneath it, along with ripped black jeans and some white vans. His sleek blonde hair has been coiffed so it's swept-back.

"Are you ready to go, princess?" Charlie asked, his arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me close against him, placing his chin on my shoulder. We gazed at each other in the mirror, as I slowly nodded.

"Yes." I replied, my voice continuing to stay as a whisper.

"Ok." He answered, gently grasping hold of my hand, his hand instantly warming in mine. I grinned as we turned around, strolling out of his house.

*•*•*•*

Charlie parked his Porsche a block away from the party. Yet even though we'd parked this distance away, I could still hear the party blasting through my ears, the music sounding as if it were only a few feet away, even though it's way more than that.

"Why don't you go nearer?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows together in questions, dreading walking in heels. Charlie chuckled slightly, shaking his head,

"I don't want anyone to come and break the car or something." He shrugged, frowning slightly as he got out of the car, heading towards my side of the door and opening the door for me. I gratefully smiled at him as he held his hand out for me to take.

"Princess." He announced, his white as snow teeth glistening in the dimness of the night. I felt my cheeks turn shades of red as I placed my hand in his, Charlie helping me out of the car. 

He closed the door behind me, then dragged me along beside him, our hips touching against each other as we walked. 

"Don't leave my sight, ok? Who knows what Jess might have planned." Charlie hissed, giving me a wary glance. I swallowed hard, nodding, attempting to let the thoughts slide. I forced a smile onto my lips, reassuringly squeezing his hand.

"Char, I'm sure it's just to have a bit of a break. We can think about all the drama tomorrow." I reassured, letting out a heavy breath as we neared the party, the music sounding louder and louder after every step we took.

"Ok, be careful." Charlie mumbled, gently stroking my hand with his thumb.

"We'll see everyone again." I pointed out, my heart racing from the thought of seeing everyone again after not seeing them for such a long time. My stomach twisting up into thousands of knots, excitement washing through me. 

"Yeah." He chuckled beside me, "I wander if Freya will be there?" Charlie wandered. I shrugged, frowning slightly, remembering how she was the girl who gave me a makeover yet had no idea what she was doing it for. 

"Maybe." I shrugged in response.

*•*•*•*

We finally reached the party after a few more minutes of walking. The music blasted through the air, almost bursting my ear drums. People were making out with each other or throwing up or passed out in the front yard. I cringed at the sight, tightening my grip around Charlie's hand, making sure to not lose him.

We strolled up the several wide steps that led towards Jess's house, my eyes opening widely in shock from realising how huge her house truly is. It's got 5 floors, looking more like a mansion than anything. Her family must be so rich.

"You ok?" Charlie asked, his voice raising now from the loud noise of people around us along with the sound of the music. I swallowed hard as I reluctantly nodded my head, feeling my palms sweat in nerves.

"Yeah, lets go." I hurried, dragging Charlie along inside the house, instantly being swarmed by hundreds of people. Disco lights were hung from the ceiling, reflecting down on people's dancing figures. The area is a massive room with bars and tables everywhere, along with booths surrounding the ends of the room. Then there's a kitchen to one side of the room where people are getting drinks to. Along with a lounge opposite to the kitchen where people are playing games or making out on the sofas.

I let out a heavy sigh, securely grasping Charlie's hand as I lead us towards a bar, attempting to move the masses of people out of our way so we can pass.

I let out a heavy sigh of relief as we reached it, instantly leaning against the bar along with Charlie.

"Double vodka and coke please!" I chirped to the bartender. He nodded in my direction, a seductive smirk making its way onto his lips as he winked at me, grabbing a glass.

"Alright, bellissimo" he replied, pouring the drink. I gave him a confused glance, feeling Charlie's arm suddenly drape around my waist, pulling me close against him.

"What does that mean?" I questioned, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion. A low chuckle escaped his lips, his mysterious dark eyes peering over at me, as his jet black hair flopped over his eyes due to his hair being tousled.

"It means gorgeous, in Italian." He answered, passing me a glass where the drink is filled up. His eyes stayed focus on me, his eyes looking me up at down causing me to feel self conscious.

I swallowed hard, dipping my head down in surrender, not daring to meet his gaze. However, his name towards me caused bile to enter my throat, a sick feeling entering the pit of my stomach.

"That's enough." Charlie snapped, sending daggers through him. I lifted my head slightly to see the barman avert his eyes to Charlie, almost as if he hadn't noticed his presence till now. He warily swallowed, nodding his head.

"Can I get anything for you, sir?" He asked with confidence, however I could tell the slight fright that hid behind his voice due to Charlie protectively pulling me close against him, not once averting his gaze from the guy. Almost as if the guy were to speak to me again, Charlie would kill him in an instant.

"No. I'm the driver. But a coke will do." He snapped, glaring at him again before averting his eyes to me, the anger still filling his eyes. I placed my hand on his shoulder, reassuringly squeezing it.

"Char, it's okay." I whispered, desperateness filling my eyes. Charlie's eyes softened slightly, as he let out a heavy breath.

"Alright." He mumbled in response, dropping his arm from around my waist, the barman passing him a glass filled with coke. I smiled slightly as I picked up the glass, placing it to my lips as I tilted the glass back, the taste of alcohol instantly filling my mouth, as I swallowed it. The alcohol burned the back of my throat, however went down swiftly.

I grinned as I placed the glass back on the table, enjoying the taste of it.

"You okay?" Charlie questioned, concern filling his eyes.

"Yeah. Let's go find some people." I grinned, clutching hold of the glass, the alcohol almost immediately going to my head as I felt myself wobble slightly, my head already spinning. A giddy feeling entered my stomach as I grasped Charlie's hand, dragging him past the hundreds of people that surrounded us in hopes to find someone we know.

After a few minutes of searching, my eyes rested on floppy brown hair, his hair tousled, instantly recognising who it is. My pace slowed as I strained to focus on Leo through the immense number of people surrounding us, flickering my eyes to his. His warm, chocolatey eyes stared ahead, seeing the wariness that filled his entire face. His lips were formed into a straight line, his eyes trained in front of him.

I swallowed hard, averting my eyes to gaze around the booth. Around him, I noticed a few of his friends from the cafeteria back in school. Jack and Jamie, along with Freya who sat opposite Leo. Then I saw some people from in my classes who I used to get along with, the people being Hadley, Ryder, Teah and Kyle.

I let out a heavy breath as I made my way towards them all, securely grasping Charlie's hand, to reassure the both of us. I glanced at Charlie, who's eyes were trained on Leo, almost as if trying to work him out.

"Hi, guys." I weakly smiled, all their eyes drifting from their conversation towards us.

"Oh, hey Mia." Kyle greeted, turning his head to face Charlie, "Charlie." He added in, moving up to allow us to sit in the booth. Charlie nodded in his direction, pulling me in the booth with him, sliding in next to Kyle.

"How've you guys been? We haven't seen you in forever." Jamie exaggerated, raising an eyebrow at us, peering down at our connected hands. I blushed, letting go of Charlie's hand. Leo's eyes warily flickered towards our hands, a flash of hurt spilling through his eyes. I shook the thought away, thinking it's probably just my imagination playing tricks on me as I turned to face Jamie.

"We've been so busy." I half told the truth, forcing a smile onto my lips. Jamie placed his hand on his chest, a hurt expression making its way onto his face,

"Too busy for me?!" He gasped, shock filling his tone. I giggled, shrugging slightly,

"Sorry Jamie." I replied.

"No bother, you're here now!" He chirped, clutching hold of his glass then raising it in the air to make a toast.

"What shall we toast this to?" He asked, his voice raising to be heard over the loud music.

"Friendship!" Freya giggled, her blonde hair flying everywhere as her head bobbed up and down.

"Re-uniting!" Jack yelled, an ear-to-ear grin making its way onto his face. Jamie's chuckles filled the air as he nodded.

"For our friendship being re-united!" He called out, as we all picked up our drinks, holding them high in the air.

"For our friendship being re-united!" We all repeated, cheers escaping everyone's lips as we tapped our drinks together. I peered over at Leo, who's eyes were already resting on me. Our eyes connected, as he gave me an uncertain look, which I returned with a frown. He let out a heavy sigh, closing his eyes as he shook his head, tilting his drink back to chug down most of it.

I frowned as I gazed down at the drink, my stomach twisting up into thousands of knots as I swigged it back, the taste of alcohol filling my mouth, my head instantly going more dizzy by the second.

"Who's ready to dance?!" Ryder yelled, most of the people in the booth instantly standing up, eager to show off their best moves.

"Princess?" Charlie mumbled, his voice low as he clutched hold of my hand. I nodded, grasping his hand with my free hand as we walked out of the booth, heading towards the dance floor, filled with crowds of people dancing along to the music with their partners or friends. Or even some people too drunk to tell if they know the people they're dancing with or not.

The music in the air grows louder as we near the dance floor, the music bouncing off the walls as I bob my head up and down along with the music. The air buzzes with excitement, people's conversations drowned out by the loudness of the music. I allow the beat of the music to control my body, as I sway left and right, taking long gulps of the drink, eager to have a good time, to let lose and forget about all the memories for tonight.

We stop walking as we reach the middle of the dance floor, feeling Charlie's hands place on my waist causing shivers to coax through me. He pulls me towards him so our figures are touching, as we sway along to the beat of the music. The music radiates through the room, my head going dizzy as a wide grin makes it's way onto my lips.

My hips sway along to the music as I raise my hands in the air, feeling Charlie's mid-section press against mine, causing shivers to race through me. However, the alcohol had already gone to my head so I didn't think twice about it. I giggled as Charlie's hands slipped down my waist, his hands grasping my thighs, then sliding back up to my waist.

"You're beautiful." Charlie spoke, his voice loud to be able to hear from the music. I blushed, grinning,

"You're handsome!" I replied, giggles escaping my lips as I take long gulps of my drink, finishing it off. I pulled away from Charlie's grasp, strolling towards the nearest table, swaying my hips along to the beat as I neared the table. Once I reached it, I placed the empty glass down on the table, giggling due to the fact that it had almost tipped when I placed it down, rolling my eyes at my lack of care. I swiftly turned around, frowning slightly as I saw Charlie dancing with someone else. That person being Jess. I bit my lip as I nervously rested against the table, grasping another drink from a bartender walking past me with a tray.

I swigged back the drink, the taste being much stronger than previously. I scrunched my face up, adjusting to the strength of it.

"Mia!" Someone called out. I snapped my head to the side, a smile making it's way onto my lips as Jake strolled towards me, his figure dancing along with the music as he swayed past several people, chugging back the drink in his hand.

"Hey, Jake!" I replied, smiling at him. Jake leaned against the table beside me, placing his foot around the other, curiously looking at me.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me, his soft brown hair flying everywhere.

"I'm here with Charlie." I replied, nodding. Jakes eyes flickered around the room, until he spotted Charlie.

"Huh." He responded, his grip on the glass tightening, as he stared at Charlie in hatred. I awkwardly bit my lip as Jake stared at Charlie for a few seconds, his jaw clenched in fury. I stared at the ground, shaking my head slightly. I let out a heavy breath as I lifted my head again to face Jake. In that second his head turned, re-adjusting his eyes on me.

"Are you having a good time?" He questioned, as he finished off the drink, placing it on the table behind us. When he faced me again, any bitterness that had previously filled his face had left, now being replaced with a cheeky smirk. I felt his body suddenly press closer against mine, causing wariness to fill me.

"Yeah, are you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. His arm suddenly wrapped around my waist, causing me to gasp in shock. I let the action slide however as I leaned against Jake, getting comfortable.

"Eh." He shrugged in response, frowning slightly as he flickered his eyes around the place.

"Who are you looking for?" I questioned, knitting my eyebrows together in curiosity. Jake chuckled, his voice deep as he replied in bitterness,

"I'm looking for Logan. I had to come here with him." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked, finishing off the drink before placing it behind me on the table, more than eager to let lose now.

"To make sure he doesn't be stupid." He chuckled, standing up straight again, however I noticed the secrecy in his eyes, showing me he was only telling part of the truth.

"You ready to dance with me then?" He smirked teasingly, changing the subject as he leaned closer towards me so his breath hit against my lips, only a few centimetres away from my lips. I nodded, unable to speak as I felt his hand grasp hold of mine, dragging me through the crowd, to be on the dance floor yet again.

Jake takes no time once we get to the dance floor to press his body against mine, wrapping his arms around my waist securely. Our figures are tightly pressed against each other as we sway along to music, tilting my head back as a wide smile makes it's way onto my lips, closing my eyes tightly, grasping the moment.

*•*•*•*

Charlie's POV:

"You're handsome!" Mia giggled, her features glistening in the dimness of the room, the lights reflecting off of her, making her look like the brightest girl in this room. I smiled, as she chugged back her drink finishing it off. Even through her drunken state, she's beautiful. I gazed at her in adoration, tightening my grip around her, never wanting this moment to end.

Her eyes closed, a giggle escaping her lips as she pulled away from my grip, turning around to head to a table. I grinned as she swayed her hips along to the music, my heart radiating with warmth. My eyes stayed focused on her, making sure nothing happens. That was until I felt someone grasp my shirt, causing my eyesight on Mia to instantly escape.

"Charlie, dance with me!" Jess giggled, taking no time to wrap her arms securely around my neck, her figure pressing against mine.

I warily wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling her slim body press against mine, my body trembling from feeling her figure being pressed up against mine. She swayed her hips, almost as if she were a professional at it. She tangled her fingers in my hair, causing it to tousle.

"J-Jess, this isn't right." I muttered, however spoke loud enough so she could hear. She pouted as she slipped her hands to my chest, trailing her finger tips down my shirt.

"Why not?" She giggled, her eyes glistening, "everything's right about this." She smirked. I frowned slightly, noticing her drunken state.

"Jess, you just watched me and Mia being tortured for months, and you was involved with it." I spat, anger crawling through me, our bodies now frozen. Her lips parted slightly as realisation spread across her features.

"W-well..." she mumbled, swallowing hard as she let out a heavy breath. "Just enjoy tonight!" She giggled, her previously pained look instantly disappearing, being replaced with joy. I frowned, giving her a confused look.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Just... dance." She hissed, her eyes pleading. I let out a heavy breath as I began to dance with her again. 

I warily glanced around, eager to find Mia. When I saw her, my jaw instantly clenched in pure disapproval as I saw Mia beside Jake, leaning against a table. Jakes eyes flickered around the room, until his eyes met mine.

We stared at each other, having a silent communication with our eyes. Both our eyes filled with rage and hatred towards each other. I saw Mia look up at Jake, her eyes filled with concern, before she frowned and looked down at the ground, shaking her head slightly in disbelief.

Jakes eyes snapped away from mine, seeing the devilish smirk he sent me before looking down at Mia again. His figure instantly neared towards her, causing my grip around Jess to tighten, not realising how close I was dragging her towards me. I felt her hands suddenly snake up my shirt, however I paid no attention to her actions.

Jake then wrapped his arm around Mia's waist, which angered me further. My jaw clenched, anger boiling through me. Mia seemed shocked by his action at first, however she soon enough relaxed in his arms, causing me to let out a heavy breath.

"Hey, Char." Jess sweetly spoke, causing me to glance down at her.

"Yeah?" I asked, not interested however.

"Stop looking at them." She pouted, slipping her hand to my cheek, her other hand still in my shirt. Her finger tip trailed across my face, before landing on my lip. I frowned as she came near to my lips, causing my heart to race.

I flickered my eyes up to see Jake, his face now just as close to Mia as Jess's face is near to mine. My fists tightened as I stepped back, Jess gasping from my sudden movement. I stormed towards Jake, anger racing through me.

He just put Mia through hell, and Mia's giving into him?!

I let out an annoyed sigh as I saw Jake drag Mia towards the dance floor, instantly pressing his body against hers as they dance along to the music.

"Dammit." I mutter to myself, people instantly covering my eyes off of Mia and Jake. I dart my eyes around the place to try and find them, however the crowds of people everywhere caused me to not be able to spot them. I let out a heavy sigh, making my way to the exit, the room around me feeling too clammy and sweaty to handle.

Jake seems to be fond of Mia, so I'm sure he wouldn't hurt her like Mike did. However that doesn't improve my trust nor liking towards him.

I reached the back door, swinging it open, fresh air instantly hitting against my face as I let out a relieved sigh, the darkened sky filling the air. The nights are beginning to get colder and darker earlier now due to summer almost ending. The cold breeze swept around me as I made my way out of Jess's massive back garden, crowds of people still surrounding me, most either throwing up, making out or passed out.

My legs reached the gates. As I opened the gate and closed it behind me, I felt surprised to see how run-down the back of Jess's house is compared to the front. I've been around and seen the front garden to Jess's house plenty of times, but have never been out back. Around this area, there's several alleyways with run-down shops and houses that look as if they're about to collapse.

I cringed as I walked down the path, having my hands deep in my pockets so that I can attempt to keep in as much warmth as possible. My heart violently pounded inside of my chest, feeling at unease from the deathly silence that consumed the air, the only sound I could hear was from the distant sounds of the party music, blaring through the neighbourhood.

I let out a shallow breath as I came nearer to the darker part of the neighbourhood, anything I thought that had looked run-down previously now looking much worse. The air smells of cigarettes and alcohol, with some pubs roaming around the alleys. The air felt too silent.

"No!" A loud voice cried, filled with terror and panic, causing my thoughts to come to a halt. My eyes opened widely in shock as my pace picked up, following the cry for help. Due to the fact that it sounded too familiar.

I shuddered as I heard loud whimpers and cries of pain fill the area, my eyes darting around, eager to see where the source of cries is coming from.

My face etched with worry as the sound sounded as if it were only a few feet away, my pace quickening.

"Please..." the voice begged, now weak and desperate. And that's when I knew who it is. And where it's coming from.

I ran up the alley, seeing a bunch of guys surround him, in a group of 4. My instant thoughts being I won't be able to fight them off due to the guns in their pockets, along with the knifes in their hands and the fact that they're well-built. They surrounded the very back of the alley, with a high fence up behind them. I swallowed hard as I crept towards them, a lump forming in the back of my throat as I saw one of them kicking him, a loud cry escaping his lips.

"Tell us!" One of them yelled, his voice echoing through the alley.

"No." He whimpered, his voice breaking, his gentle brown hair covering his eyes, his eyes opened widely in alarm. I let out a nervous sigh as I made my way towards them, not baring to witness any more of it.

"Leave Leo alone." I spat, my fists clenched. They all turned around at the sound of me, there eyes opening widely, bitter smirks appearing on each of their lips.

"See, wasn't so hard way it, boy?" One of them chuckled, kicking Leo yet again. A loud groan escaped Leo's lips as he shook his head, seeing the tears that had spilled down his face.

"Leave him alone," I repeated, my voice stern and forceful.

"Why should we do that?" One of them smirked, stepping closer towards me. A street light shone down on him, making his features more visible. He looked around my age, and I almost immediately recognised him to be from Mike's gang.

Of course.

"Well, why are you doing it?" I replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Because." He smirked, grasping hold of Leo's collar, forcing him up as they placed a knife to his neck. I saw him swallow, his eyes filled with pure fright, his eye communicating for me to leave. I pretended to be oblivious to it as I re-focused my eyes on the gang.

"You know, it'd be so easy to kill him." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Maybe. But what would Mike say to that one?" I replied, my lips formed into a straight line, testing him so he doesn't kill Leo. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"No idea," he rolled his eyes, before dropping him again, so he collapsed onto the floor.

"Stay in town." One of them nodded, before they sauntered off, leaving me confused and speechless. One elbowed me as they walked past, causing me to wince from the sudden impact, but I quickly let it slide. They paced down the alleyway, and I didn't dare to speak until they were out of our sight. 

"Get up." I muttered, my jaw clenched in anger once the gang of guys had left.

"Thanks." Leo whispered in response, as I saw the clear pain in his eyes. I nodded my head as he stood up, letting a cry of pain escape his lips.

I held my breath, hating the sound of his pain.

"What was that all about?" I asked, leaning against the wall, folding my arms. Leo let out a nervous sigh, flickering his eyes to the ground before meeting his eyes with mine again. His chocolatey brown eyes flooded with pain and misery.

"They wanted to know where you and Mia was and where you live, they thought you left town." Leo mumbled in response, letting out a heavy sigh. My eyes opened in realisation, slowly nodding my head,

"Are you okay?" I ask, attempting to hide the emotions, however the care towards him clearly showed in my voice. Leo reluctantly nodded his head,

"Yeah, I'm great," he sarcastically spat, stepping forward towards me so he's more in the light. My eyes opened widely in shock as I saw the blood that oozed down his face, his clothes ripped and torn, his light brown hair messy, with cuts roaming over his body, especially on his neck and face.

"I..." I began, swallowing hard, unsure of what to say. I closed my eyes, shaking my head in disbelief at myself.

"We can go and get Mia then go to mine." I mumbled, not meeting Leo's gaze in fright of the pain that will fill them. I heard Leo's step fall in place with mine as we began walking back to the party, I flickered my eyes towards Leo, seeing the limp in his step, the sadness that poured across his face.

My heart dropped, a wash of sadness flooding through me, knowing that Leo just had to go through that for me and Mia. But then I remembered the countless times that Leo had betrayed us recently. So then any sadness of guilt immediately escaped, being replaced with no emotions.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
618K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
968K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...