Truth or Dare With Your Favor...

By Josephine_elizabeth

Yes, this is a Trolls fan fiction. If you haven't seen the movie I would advise to not read, because this wil... More

The Rules
To Branch: How Long Have You Liked Poppy?
Dare To Poppy: Kiss Your Crush
Dare To Branch: Show Poppy All His Kept Cards
Truth To Poppy: Did You Like Branch When You know Date Creek? Why?
Double Dare For Branch!!!!!
Double Dare For Poppy
I Am Alive!
Truth For Branch
Truth For Poppy
Dare For Branch
Oh....my...troll!!!
A/N
Dare For Poppy!
Peeps That I Follow
THX!!!!!!!
Careful
Truth For Branch
Dare For Poppy
Dare For Branch
Truth For Poppy
Dare For Branch
Dare For Poppy
Truth For Branch
Cover Switch?
Truth For Poppy
Dare For Branch
Branch and Poppy
Truth For Poppy
Dare For Branch
Dare For Poppy
Love
Okay...Um...How!?
PIGGGGGGY
Oh My Troll.
It's Not Like I Like You!
Author's Note - Please Read

Truth For Branch

913 15 17
By Josephine_elizabeth

Uni: Hello! Today we are back with another round of puberty songs! Hit it DJ! *DJ Suki plays sickly sweet music* Just around the corner, just around the corner.

Branch: No! *covers ears* Can you just ask me the truth already?

DJ Suki: *stops music and makes a zip sound*

Uni: Fine, fine, if you want to be a buzzkill. Gosh, I thought you turned happy!

Branch: *glares* Continue.

Uni: If you insist, this truth is from KiraBear8! She said, and I quote, "When did you realize, Hey, Poppy is cute? Describe the situation would ya?"

Branch: *blushes* Um... well... I never realized, Hey, Poppy is cute.

Uni: *says in a singsong voice* She said describe!

Branch: *sighs* When I was five, my grandmother dragged me to the ceremony for the new princess. Once King Peppy and Queen Honey showed baby Poppy to the world, something in my brain clicked. At the time I didn't know what I felt, but I was in love. Poppy looked straight at me, and Queen Honey told her my name was Branch. She stuttered, but.... She said my name. Her first word. During the party, Queen Honey pulled me aside and made me promise to always care for Poppy. I didn't hesitate.

Uni: Awwwwwww!

Branch: Yeah, so sorry KiraBear8 but I didn't exactly realise it. But when she grew, I did find her attractive.

Poppy: *sings while skipping to Branch and Uni* You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine. Just own the night, like the fourth of July!

Branch: Hey Poppy! Truth or Dare?

Poppy: Dare, duh! I'm in the mood to do something spaghettineous!

Branch: It's spontaneous...

Poppy: Whateves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 147 21
A group chat texting fic, I decided to spit some jokes straight out of my ass and shove them all into this mess I had created. Enjoy reading, or don'...
4.7K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...
32.3K 672 20
brozone story + brozone oneshots 😁 these characters don't belong to me! all rights go to dreamworks nor are these stories canon, just for fun and m...
6.4K 332 160
This is just where I put random information and stuff about Trolls fan fictions I make.