Truth For Poppy

Uni: We are back again on The Broppy Show! Were we talk and gossip about all things Broppy. Occasionally DJ Diamond, but mostly Broppy! And I do have some juicy gossip for all those Broppy lovers out there! Last night, both Branch and Poppy went to see some scary movie. And they ran into each other and decided to go together. Then a jumpscare came on and Poppy completely fell into Branch's arms! I mean, like hashtag couple goals! And hashtag Broppy goals!!!

Branch: *walks up* Uni? Isn't Poppy supposed to do her truth right about now?

Uni: *stares at Branch blankly* You didn't happen to hear that... did you?

Branch: I heard you embarrassingly shout 'goals' at the top of your lungs, but otherwise no. *raises an eyebrow* Care to explain?

Uni: No.

Branch: *gives an annoyed and 'you-know-what-I-meant look'*

Poppy: *sings* Clap along if you feel like that what you wanna do! Come on!!! *stops when sees Branch and Uni* Oh! Branch, Uni! Hi, I was just ending the morning song.

Branch: Nice singing.

Poppy: *blushes* Not to bad yourself, Branchie. Wait, isn't today my truth?

Branch: Yup. *pops the 'p'*

Uni: Do you want to know the question?

Branch: Yes.

Poppy: No.

Uni: *rubs hands together and cackles like the Wicked Witch of the West* Alrighty! The question is from CrazyFanGurl2! This lovely fangirl asks, "Poppy, would you and Branch ever have kids?"

Poppy: *taps chin while growing redder by the second* Probably, if we got married.

Branch: *coughs while blushing*

Poppy: I think only one child... or twins... possibly triplets.

Branch: I choose dare, and bye! *starts to run*

Poppy: *backs away slowly before darting away like a lion spotting a juicy steak just waiting to have his teeth sink into*

Uni: And that's a wrap for The Broppy Show! I hope you enjoyed today's scandalous chapter! Bye bye!