Double Dare For Branch!!!!!

Uni: Hello from the author!!!! *sings*

Poppy: Hi guys!

Branch: Hello!

Uni: I am now going to be a crucial character, (Maybe not crucial LOL) because I'm telling you the dares!

Poppy: *smiles* Okay, the dare today is for Branch and it's from TheStarbucks_Queen!

Uni: Ah ah! I have two dares for Branch!

Branch: Why!? That's unfair!

Poppy: Stop acting like a child! *hint teasing voice*

Uni: Because I couldn't decide, Branch! And Poppy will do two for hers, whether it's truth or dare. Also, they are kinda combined 'cause they both have kisses and Creek.

Branch: *eyes widen* I'm not gay! (No offense to gay people, I have nothing against it! I just don't ship Branch and Creek)

Poppy: No one said that, Branch.

Branch: *glares* Fine, what's the dare?

Uni: I'm gonna let you do what you want, because there are multiple possibilities but the dare is you have to make out with Poppy in front of Creek.

Poppy & Branch: *blushes like crazy*

Branch: O-only i-if-f P-Poppy's okay with it. *nervous laugh* Wouldn't want to make her nervous, eh?

Uni: Was that stuttering I heard? *gives Branch a knowing smirk*

Poppy: Um, I'll go get Creek! *runs off embarrassed and blushing like a maniac*

Branch: S-she's actually considering this!? *holds back a smile*

Uni: Oh Branch.......*sneaky smile* You know you like this dare. *pokes him*

Branch: Why would I?

Uni: Because you love her! *sings* Can you feel the love today?

Branch: I would start running if I were you.

Uni: *eyes widen* Bye suckers! *bolts away with Branch on her heels*

Branch: Get back here, you unicorn!

Uni: Don't insult my species! Ahhhhhhh! (Btw I'm not an actual unicorn, I'm a girl troll in a onesie!) *sees Poppy and Creek and runs to them* Help me Poppy! *hide behind Poppy*

Branch: Argh! *comes to stop when he sees Poppy* Poppy!

Poppy: What are you doing? *raises an eyebrow at the panting troll in unicorn onesie* Did you tease him, again

Uni: *avoids eye contact* No....

Branch: *if looks could kill Uni'd be six feet under*

Poppy: *sighs* We've talked about this, Branch has a temper.

Branch: Right here, Poppy.

Poppy: *waves him off not bothering to break eye contact with Uni* Try not to tease him, k?

Uni: *reluctantly nods*

Poppy: Now, let's do this dare.

Creek: Why am I here?

Branch: Because, Poppy I have an idea. *whispers in her ear*

Poppy: *nods with a smile*

Uni: *creeps up from between them* Yes! I love that idea!

Branch: Wha?! *rolls eyes* Whatever, Creek come here.

Creek: *suspicious but follows*

Branch: *pulls rope from hair*

Poppy: *holds Creek's hands behind his back*

Branch: *ties him to a mushroom* Hahaha! Now you can't leave!

Creek: *struggled against rope* Why are you doing this?!

Poppy: It was a funny idea, and we aren't killing you.

Branch: *growls* Though I'd like to. *pops knuckles*

Creek: *glares* Let me go!

Branch: Actually, we've had a 'spiritual awakening' that says otherwise. *uses air quotes for spiritual awakening*

Poppy: *hides laughter*

Creek: *glares at both* Just get it over with!

Poppy: *takes a sudden interest at her dress* Oh, um, okay... *turns to Branch, tugging his vest down*

Branch: *eyes widen as they lock lips*

Uni: Le kiss continues for 15 minutes and Creek has said nothing. Both have there eyes closed, kissing deeply.

Branch: *pulls away for air* What are you doing, Uni?

Uni: I'm narrating, shut it! You shouldn't be allowed to talk to me if I'm the narrator!

Branch: *rolls his eyes* Whatever, *continues to kiss Poppy*

Creek: Why would you do this Poppy? *whispers, tears running down his face*

Poppy: *pulls away* I don't know, you betrayed the entire kingdom!

Creek: But you showed me mercy! That means you should be nice, and date me again!

Poppy: I've been nice! This *gestures to scenario* is a dare. I'm with Branch now, and that's fact!

Creek: How? With this loner, he's just evil!

Branch: *growls*

Poppy: Save your lies for someone who cares.

Uni: *whispers in Branch's ear* The second dare is from ladybug89024 and it's to kiss Poppy and punch Creek at the same time.

Branch: *smiles* I'll do that with ease. *pulls Poppy so that they are both close to Creek*

Creek: Oh no, don't kiss so close to me!

Branch: We'll see! *kisses Poppy and punches Creek square in the jaw*

Uni: A dark purple bruise starts to form on Creek's jaw but nobody cares 'cause it's Creek.

Creek: Hey!

Uni: Shut your pizzahole! Now, as I was saying before being rudely interuppted, *glares at Creek* Poppy and Branch continue to kiss for another few minutes before Poppy finally pulls back.

Poppy: Let me untie Creek really quick, he's getting really annoying.

Uni: Poppy untied Creek, and hugged Branch.

Poppy: I should probably go, being Queen and all. Bye! *pecks Branch's lips*

Branch: Wait! You haven't choosen truth or dare!

Poppy: I've liked these dares so far, so dare. Bye guys!

Branch: Bye...

Uni: Eeeek!! Bye guys!! Remember to do #Broppy4Life!!

Branch: I'll give you five seconds. 1, 2,

Uni: *eyes widen* Have a nice daaaaayyyy! *runs from Branch*