Dare For Branch

Uni: Mwhahahahahahahha- *coughs hysterically*

Branch: *tries to hold back laughter* Hahahahahahaha! *fails*

Poppy: *holds back laughter* Um.. are....you...alright? *barely succeeds*

Uni: I'm fine! I just have.. strep throat.

Branch: Then you shouldn't be talking.

Uni: I can do as I please! Now, the dare is from Aarmaulover2005. Who dared Branch to make out with Poppy for five hours. Then go to the Snack Pack and start acting weird.

Poppy: *stands still and blushes until she is a beautiful shade of cherry*

Branch: What? No! I mean, I'm fine making out with Poppy but five hours is a long time and the Snack Pack will suspect something since I'm acting weird!

Uni: Exactly.

Branch: And I'm supposed to do this?

Uni: Yes.

Branch: No!

Uni: Don't worry! I won't let you down! I set up a romantic atmosphere in Branch's pod and had Poppy watch a romantic movie while he got home! I have this camera that's set up next to the TV that looks like it's part of the equipment and, oh! I should be quiet now. *gets out popcorn bag*

Branch: Crazy dare.... *looks at decorates and Poppy* Poppy? What are you doing?

Poppy: I wanted to watch a romantic movie but my pod's TV wasn't working and Uni said you'd be fine if I watched here.

Branch: *starts to get a little angry, but calms himself down* Oh. Okay.... fine.

Poppy: Want to watch? Mason is about to propose to Tina!

Branch: S-sure. *sits down*

Uni: During movie, Branch grabs Poppy's cheek gently and tilts her head. Their lips connect and fire melts their insides. And five hours later, they break apart.

Branch: *breathes heavily* I'll be right back

Poppy: *also pants* O-o-okay.

Branch: *gets up and finds the Snack Pack*

DJ Suki: Hey Branch! Have you seen Poppy?

Branch: *breathes heavily* N-n-n-nooooo! Not at all! No siree, not me!

Biggie: You okay Branch?

Branch: Me? Okay? Of course! Why wouldn't you think I'm Olay? *breathes heavily again and starts to pant*

GD: You're acting a little weird.

Branch: It was a dare, bye! *runs away*

Poppy: *Branch doesn't come back soon so Poppy askes herself* Poppy, truth or dare? I don't know Poppy, I think I choose truth. Excellent choice. I think so too!