Dare To Branch: Show Poppy All His Kept Cards

Branch: I don't- I won't- she'll-

Guy Diamond: You must, also, thank you Fanficmaker125 for this suggestion. It's so cute! It shows how much Branch had liked Poppy and how long!

Branch: *sighs* Seriously Guy Diamond, I will get you back someday. Okay.....let's go get Poppy.

***

Branch: *knocks on Poppy's pod door*

Poppy: *opens* Hi Branch! Whatcha doing here?

Branch: I need to show you something. *scratches back of neck awkwardly*

Poppy: Okay! Let's go then!

***

Poppy: Why are you nervous?

Branch: Promise not to laugh at me?

Poppy: Yep! Not a giggle! *pretends to zip her mouth shut*

Branch: *laughs quietly* Okay, well, over the years I've kept all the invitations you've given me. And they are right here. *pulls out bin with every invitation*

Poppy: *gasps* What? Really? That's so cute! Oh! Look, this ones all the way back to first grade! And this one is from fifth! *holds up a few cards remembering where they are from*

Branch: Yeah....

Poppy: *hugs Branch* You are just adorable! *kisses his cheek* Alright! Truth or Dare me!

Branch: *little fazed but is able to mutter out* Truth...or...dare?

Poppy: *thinks for a second* Hmm, I choose.....truth! You heard me folks! Please leave truths in the comments below!

Guy Diamond: And remember to ship Broppy!

Branch: I'll give you a 10 second head start. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! *chases Guy Diamond around troll tree*

Poppy: *giggles* Bye guys!