Dare For Branch

Uni: "Branch looked into Poppy's eyes with an unknown expression, at least not one Poppy recognised. They were slow dancing just as the rest of the trolls were, but they felt like it was only the two of them in the big room. Branch's hands, both firmly wrapped around her waist moved in different directions. One went to the small of Poppy's back, pulling her ever so slightly closer to Branch. The other went up to her jaw, gingerly tilting it while tilting his own head the other way. Their lips drew closer and closer before..." Ugh! *stares blankly at computer screen* I'm never going to get this done in time! *holds head in hands*

Random Troll named Janet: *walks by with a soothing cup of hot chocolate* Hi Uni!

Uni: *looks at cup, then looks at Janet* How much do you want for that hot chocolate?

Janet: *giggles before handing the cup over* It was for you! You seem to have like, some sort of writer's block.

Uni: *takes long sip while nodding with a wild look in her eyes* Yes! I don't know how I'll ever get it done in time!

Janet: *raises eyebrow* I thought you were only in Happiness High. *eyes widen* Are you in Glee Tee College?

Uni: No! I'm in Joyful Junior High, well I will be, but that's not the point.

Janet: Then, what is due?

Uni: I go on this site called Wattpad, don't know if you ever heard of it, and I write daily FanFictions once a week. They vary from my top three fandoms, Broppy, Jasper, and Joheena.

Janet: What's Broppy, Jasper and Joheena?

Uni: Broppy is the best ship ever, Branch and Poppy. Jasper is Jason and Piper from the H.O.O. books, and Joheena is Johnny and Meena from Sing. I do ship Norman and Rosita, but that ship has long gone sailed.

Janet: Right... *gives Uni a weird look*

Uni: *used to it*

Janet: Anyway, why do you have writer's block?

Uni: I'd hate to brag, but ideas and writing comes naturally to me. The inspiration is usually always there. It's Broppy week and I got nothing.

Janet: You have stuff on your computer.

Uni: My readers want top quality, and I try my hardest to give them that.

Janet: Don't you do a dare book with Branch and Poppy? You could get inspiration from that.

Uni: I could, but the comments were very... intimidate from last chapter. I'd have to go back for another one.

Janet: Then do that! It'll get your creative juices flowing!

Uni: I suppose.

Janet: *hops away*

Uni: BRANCH!

Branch: *comes running at the sound of a cry*

Uni: Hi Branch! It's your little sister, Uni, even though I pretended I was your big sister, and it's dare time!

Branch: *groans*

Uni: I love the enthusiasm Branch! Anywho, the dare is from KiraBear8 from like.. the second dare ever. I mean the date goes back to February 10th! The dare was for you to go back to Cloud Guy and hug him, high five him, and fist bump him.

Branch: Cloud Guy!? That guy's annoying, you show the slightest bit of friendship towards him and he'll start to make you a best friend t-shirt.

Uni: *rocks back and forth on her heels* But you gotta to do it...

Branch: *groans again before walking into forest*

Later on in the story so Uni doesn't have to be bothered to write detail.

Branch: *sees Cloud Guy doing the boogey to 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. (Which is a slow song!)* Cloud Guy?

Cloud Guy: *spots Branch and face lights up* Branch!?

Branch: Hey Cloud Guy. *awkwardly waves (so basically me)

Cloud Guy: Hi Branch! *runs over and hugs him*

Branch: *reluctantly hugs back* *holds up hand for high five after awkward hug*

Cloud Guy: *gasps dramatically at it before slapping it repeatedly*

Branch: *takes down his hand*

Cloud Guy: *slaps Branch on accident*

Branch: Hey! Ouch! *holds cheek*

Cloud Guy: Oh my troll, I'm so sorry! Do you want a make-up fist bump?

Branch: *lazily fist bumps* Bye Cloud Guy.

Cloud Guy: Wait! Where do you live? And what is your shirt size? I'm going to send you your 'I'm Besties With Cloud Guy' shirt.

Branch: I can't wait. *walks away*

Again, so Uni doesn't need to write detail.

Poppy: How was it, Branchie?

Branch: Oh, super fun. *removes hand to show pink, purple and blue cheek that a few lines of blood starts to appear on*

Poppy: Oh my troll! We have to take you to the Troll Nurse, Daisy!

Branch: Truth or Dare? So we don't have to worry when we go to the doctor's.

Poppy: I'll do dare! Now, let's get you to the doctor's! *pushes Branch to the medical pod*

Uni: Now, I hope I can finish this. "Their lips drew closer and closer before Poppy grew impatient. She grabbed Branch by the vest, pulling his lips down to hers. Immediately, Branch melted into the kiss. It was just as magical as Poppy had thought. His lips were slightly rougher than she'd imagined, a little cracked, but the kiss seemed more enjoyable that way. The warmth of their bodies could melted them right there, if love hadn't done that first." Yes! Eureka! I think I did it! No more writer's block, come on! It's a celebration!