Truth For Branch

Uni: Hello! Today we are back with another round of puberty songs! Hit it DJ! *DJ Suki plays sickly sweet music* Just around the corner, just around the corner.

Branch: No! *covers ears* Can you just ask me the truth already?

DJ Suki: *stops music and makes a zip sound*

Uni: Fine, fine, if you want to be a buzzkill. Gosh, I thought you turned happy!

Branch: *glares* Continue.

Uni: If you insist, this truth is from KiraBear8! She said, and I quote, "When did you realize, Hey, Poppy is cute? Describe the situation would ya?"

Branch: *blushes* Um... well... I never realized, Hey, Poppy is cute.

Uni: *says in a singsong voice* She said describe!

Branch: *sighs* When I was five, my grandmother dragged me to the ceremony for the new princess. Once King Peppy and Queen Honey showed baby Poppy to the world, something in my brain clicked. At the time I didn't know what I felt, but I was in love. Poppy looked straight at me, and Queen Honey told her my name was Branch. She stuttered, but.... She said my name. Her first word. During the party, Queen Honey pulled me aside and made me promise to always care for Poppy. I didn't hesitate.

Uni: Awwwwwww!

Branch: Yeah, so sorry KiraBear8 but I didn't exactly realise it. But when she grew, I did find her attractive.

Poppy: *sings while skipping to Branch and Uni* You just gotta ignite, the light, and let it shine. Just own the night, like the fourth of July!

Branch: Hey Poppy! Truth or Dare?

Poppy: Dare, duh! I'm in the mood to do something spaghettineous!

Branch: It's spontaneous...

Poppy: Whateves!