That Damn Purrfect Kidnapper

By FanFicMaddyG

@ fish_withapencil made the cover! Marionette A girl. A normal girl. She wasn't out of the ordinary or anythi... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chpater Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
The End
Sequel
Pay attention
Hehe

Chapter Seventeen

6.4K 143 230
By FanFicMaddyG

The dress was a bit 'revealing' for my liking but it was the only one to fit my small body. My scars were still showing making me a little self conscious, I put a little makeup on them to cover them.

I managed to put my hair up in a pretty bun and did a little bit of makeup on myself. I sighed and then looked down at the countertop. There was a box with a tiny note on it. I lifted it up and then read the note.

This is the cloaking device. Keep it on.
-A

I opened the box and it revealed a beautiful necklace. I gasped. Are these real diamonds? I stared at the red light on the back of it, must be deactivated. I tried to put it on and couldn't. I walked out and down the stairs, seeing Adrien at the bottom of the stairs. He was trying to tie his tie.

"Are you having trouble there?" He looked up and his emotionless face went into shock. I walked down, his gaze burning into me. I got to the bottom stair, standing in front of him.

"Y-ya, ties aren't really my thing" I took the tie from his hand and wrapped it around his neck. I knotted it correctly and stepped back.

"Where you learn to tie a tie?"

"My papa always had trouble" I gave him a faint smile, the memory killing me inside. "But uh can you help me with the necklace?" He nodded and I handed it to him turned around. I lifted up my bun a bit and he hooked the necklace.

"There" his voice came out soft. I smiled a bit and then held out his hand. I looked back down at the necklace, a tiny green light on.

"Shall we?" I took his hand in mine and he lead me outside.

~

"Adrien. May I look now?"

"Nope we are almost there" he was leading me somewhere. "Okay open" he removed his hand from my eyes and the view was breath taking. It was all of Paris. The lights seemed to shine like stars, illuminating the streets.

"It's amazing"

"Yeah it it" he hugged me from behind and I smiled. I rested my head against his chest and then gazed up to meet his eyes. "Shall we eat?" I nodded and he led me to a table that was set down. He pulled out a chair for me to which I sat in.

"Such a gentlemen" I put a hand over my heart and he chuckled again.

"Well manners is respected believe it or not among the mafias, I've been to countless amounts of my fathers meetings" a server rushed out and put two plates down in front of us. Then menus are passed down.

"Que voulez-vous boire?"

"Do you like wine?" Adrien tilted his head.

"Yea but I don't drink it often" (To all my fellow Americans The legal age for drinking wine in France is 16)

"We will take a bottle of Dom Perignon" my jaw dropped as the waiter left.

"Isn't that wine supposed to be super expensive?"

"Hello. Villain at night super model by day" I rolled my eyes and giggled.

~

Now we are dancing. The music was played slowly and both of us were rocking back and forth to the beat.

"This evening was amazing. Thank you" I put my head onto his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck. He hummed a bit.

"Your welcome" he then took my hand and spun me. I smiled.

"Where you learn to dance?"

"Like I said. Fathers-" he spun me again and then dipped me down. He came close to my ear. "Meetings" I held my breathe a bit and he started to stare for a bit. I cleared my throat and both of us got up. I heard a tiny clicking noise. He stared down at my necklace, picking it up in his hands and turning it over, red light. His eye brow arched. "Must've has a glitch" his hand-then went back on my hip

"Adrien I-" I was cut short when the elevator opened and swat members swarmed into the tower. He pulled at my waist pulling me close and I heard choppers outside. The light from one to them blared at us.

"Adrien Agreste, or should I say Chat Noir, You are under arrest for countless murders, theft, and stalking, both of you hands up now!" My eyes widen. I clutched the necklace around my neck.

"Marinette you are safe. Step away from him" I then felt Adrien grab me, pulling his gun out to meet my temple. I gasped.

"Adrien? What are you doing?" He only had his teeth barred. The clicking of guns was heard and I whimpered.

"Mari can you do me a favor on the count of three I want you to grab onto my waist can you do that?" He whispered into my ear.

"Don't try anything Cat!" I flinched at the swat members words and then he started to count.

"One"

"Get him!" They started to run towards us.

"Two"

"Adrien?" I felt him put the gun deeper into my head.

"Three!" I quickly turned grabbing onto him. I screamed, holding on tighter as we made our way down the Eiffel Tower. Looking up we seemed to have been standing on a trap door. He then jumped off. Everything went in slow motion. We soared in the sky. The chopper shining its bright light on us, he reached into his tux, pulling out his staff. We didn't make impact with the ground, we just kept jumping. Then time caught up. I felt a little dizzy but I kept my grip on him. Gunshots were heard and he pushed himself to go even faster.

"Come on Mari, I know a place where we can go!" We dropped to the floor and sprinted, the streets weren't as crowded so we could run without obstacles. Yet so can the cops. I took off my heels and began to run with them in hand. The road beneath me was hard to run in and I struggle to keep up the pace with him. He then grabbed me, picking me up.  Another gunshot and this one was close. Adrien dodged it and continued running. Looking behind him they already had gotten cars.

"Adrien they are right on our tail!" We turned a corner and then he stopped. They were now in front of us! He went to turn around but they blocked that way too.

"You got no where to go Cat! Put the girl down and get on the floor, hands up!"

"Not a chance!" Again we were  lifted into the sky, about to run across the rooftop. Then a shot ran out. Well multiple of them did. Adrien screamed and we started to fall. He held onto me and both of us landed, hard onto the rooftop. I groaned, my eyes blinking open. I looked over and a few feet away, he laid there motionless.

"A-Adrien" I scrambled over, ignoring the sharp pains in my legs. He coughed trying to get up, I caught him as he slipped back down.

"N-no. Stay down. Your hurt" there was yelling from down below, I blocked them out, my attention on him. I looked down and his dress shirt was soaked with blood. "Y-your going to be fine your going to be-"

"Mari. Find Tikki..I'll, I'll hold them off"

"No I'm not leaving you! Don't do this they will kill you!"

"I'll find a way. Right now-" he coughed a bit, blood spewing out. "I care about..you" I didn't even know I was crying until his thumb reached up and wiped them away.

"Take this. It was made as a precaution if this ever happened..it will protect you.."

He handed me a spotted yo-yo. I looked at it confused and he got up as the swat members stormed the buildings roof top.

"Go!"

And then I ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
3.3K 52 8
I don't care about the risks, I just want him. His dreamy green eyes, his fluffy blonde hair, every part of him sends chills down my spine. It may h...
3.5K 120 33
I personally think is an underatted ship so here is my kwamis turn hooman high school trixx x wayzz story.