She's DARK He's COLD

By raniya_shah

Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what th... More

chapter -1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter -6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter 12
chapter- 13
chapter- 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
PLEASE READ!

chapter 11

81 15 7
By raniya_shah

BRIAR'S POV

It was an hour ride to his house which I must say is something I wouldn't have even imagined , its so huge and he said it's a small house . Its so beautifully build and the combination of colors are amazing just like Cayden's personality , white , brown and black . I  knew well enough that he is extremely rich but this extreme is too much to handle .

Right now I am standing inside the house -mansion . Yes . It's a huge mansion that a princess will have . I don't even deserve sympathy from anyone and here I am getting a whole mansion with the worlds most wanted man , for whom any girl will die , impress him with anything they have . But I am lucky to have that one person only to myself , kidnapped or not , deserve hatred or something more worse but right now all that matters is his being all mine . Yep . Something that I can say as mine .

I know what we did is wrong or more worse If I say . But what is done is done , I can't change anything about it . I don't know what it feels like to be safe but if its what I feel right now then I swear safe Is what I will always want to be feeling the whole my life .

His being near makes me feel very secure , a wired feeling always bubbling inside the pit of my stomach which makes me feel  happy and nervous in its own twisted way .

Cayden is talking to a guard and I can't help but feel more happy that this all is not a dream . Me being here is all real and no ones going to hurt me , no ones going to break me with their words behind my back . No , nothing like that .

" hey " Cayden whispered coming towards me . A small smile starts to form near my mouth at the sight of  him . " am I that hot ." he continues smirking . Wait . He smirked again , what's gotten into him ? I never saw him smirking . Where's the sweet man and from where did this man come from .

" frowning ? Hmm thinking real hard about me aren't you ? " he smirks continuously , a hint of mischief and something I can't relate was clearly shining in his eyes . " what's gotten into you ?" I asked at last . This time his smirk grew extra wide and with that he moves nearer to me . I instantly looked on the side ways where the guard was standing , searching of any sign of him but found him nowhere . Cayden's hands rested on my waist with his head tilted more down in order to look at me clearly . " why do you say that ? " he asked now pouting . " you s-smirk ? Ugh .. i mean you never smirked before and smiled always , so what's with the smirk now ? " I asked feeling his hands press harder around my waist . He leans closer digging his face In my hair while his pointed nose trailed around the side curve of my neck . My breaths quickened as I felt his hot breath on my neck . A different type of shiver from allover my body went directly towards my toes , an high intensive electric shock was charged in my body which wanted him to go on and on with whatever he was wishing to do . I wanted him to kiss me , kiss me harder and never let go after that .

 His tongue trailed the same way all around my neck's side , stopping just below my ear he places a soft kiss there and bites on my ear while sucking it . A loud moan escaped my mouth . But he stopped and moved back , his eyes showing pure need , lust , desire and something else . " come let me show you our room ." he says this time smiling .

We move upward on the staircase which seems endless . Cayden's hand was holding mine , our hands fitted so perfectly like it was always meant to be this way . After which felt like a journey we came in front of a dark brown huge door  , Cayden opens the door and bows down in order to let me enter first . The room is  quite spacious too . The furniture is dark brown and there's one balcony attached with it too . " do you like it ? " I hear Cayden ask from behind me . Unable to say anything because of the shockingly beautiful room I just nod while giving him my sincere smile . He turns to close the door from behind and comes closer which again arises some tickling electricity in my whole body . His eyes where the same as before , full of desire , a darker shade of blue and in which I can get lost as easily as floating of plastic on water .

Standing just some centimeters away he pulls my hair to the side of my neck and with the other hand he opens the zip of my dress from behind , his fingers trailing down with the zip so sensually that I could moan  . Not once did I break the eye contact with him . I just couldn't , his eyes where shouting a thousand words that it was hard to miss any of them .

 He turns me around , pushing the white dress away from my body , trails his tongue on my back neck like tasting me . Biting and nibbling on the side of my neck which will surely leave a mark . My dress falls directly on the floor living me only in my under garments , I wore black net undies with a black net bra which can show  everything . 

 My nipples hardened because of the sudden hit of cold air , Cayden pressed more closer from behind me still kissing my neck . " I need you ." he whispered in a dark and hard voice which clearly wanted control . I saw him sitting on his knees from the side of my eyes , with his hands on my hips he turns me around , my belly button faced him and he wasted no time in thinking before kissing and sucking my waist . My fingers pressed on his scalp forcing him more closer , my breaths harsh and fast . He moves down towards my private area still kissing me , just  before he could reach the main part he stands up . Ugh . Why ? I fucking need him so bad and he stops every time in the middle living me helplessly in need .

My body ached for his lips to again explore my body like he did just now but his smirk confused me . Pushing me towards a nearby wall he claims my lips in a very hot and needy kiss . It felt like he wanted to say something with that dominating kiss , our tongues fought with each other .

I never wanted to be touched my anyone but that time that instant I understood that my body craved Cayden's touch no matter what . His touch is like fire to flame , can't stop and never want to stop . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I TRIED TO WRITE MOST . WILL BE UPDATING NEXT THURSDAY .

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM IF YOUR THERE , IT WILL NOT ONLY LET YOU BE IN CONTACT WITH ME BUT ALSO BE AWARE BOUT THE  NEXT UPDATES :) 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT .

~rashk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.4K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
888 121 24
"If her head wasn't stuck under water she would have wailed and cried. Her body trembling. She had no sense of self. Hardly noticed that the water's...
514K 14.7K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
588K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...