Rentero (StudxFem)

By Anonymous5500

Second installment to Bottoms If you haven't read book one I suggest you do before reading this one More

Prologue
I Know
Ms. Steal Yo Girl
Wus Good
Curious
Problems & Selfless
Deja Vu
So Special
Miss Me
First Day Out
Now That I Know
Run It Up
Sit Down
713 To My City
Owe Me
Teenage Fever
I Am
Free Smoke
Fire Squad
Stay Ready
She Will
Loyalty.
Keep Ya Head Up
Doing It Wrong
Many Men
Phones
I Ain't Hiding
War With Us
Murder
Hands On The Wheel
Set It Off
Ride On Em
Matches
Cali
Schemin Up
Break From Toronto
XXX.
Rentero
The Plug Daughter

What A Life

2.3K 84 2
By Anonymous5500

'I'm steady always on the go
You steady always on the go
We steady losing all control'

"

How that run in go yesterday" I ask one of my top hitters Rah leaning against my rarri, we met up in a discrete alley cause you never know who listening.

"Real well, somebody called 12 though after we shook the spot" She informs. I nod taking a pull from my backwood.

"I figured they been bumping everybody up, how many people was in there?"

"Like 8 niggas and 10 baggie girls"

"what y'all hit for?"

"Guns, coke, money, and a shit load of molly"

"Word? He been pushing molly too" I rhetorically ask nodding.

"I want the corner boys pushing that asap, we can get that off our hands real quick, that's fast money" She nods.

"Bet, I'll go down to the trap and deliver them packages to the blocks" She tells me opening her car door.

"Keep yo eyes open" I said and she nods closing her door pulling off. I took one last pull from the backwood before flicking it on the ground.

Pulling out my phone I call jah, she picks up on the third ring.

"Did you meet up with rah?" She asks as I step in my rarri starting up the engine.

"Yea I'm leaving now" I said speeding through the alley.

"How that go"

"The boys might be on some bullshit for a while but other than that business about to boom"

"Damn, so should we put the second run in on hold huh?"

"Hell nah the quicker we get this shit over with the better, we just gotta stay ten steps ahead and play smart"

"So what's the plan"

"We gone go outta town for the weekend while they do that and by the time we come back shit should be kooled down"

"Sounds like a plan, what city you got in mind?"

"H-Town"

"You a crybaby dude" I laugh at India as she layed on the bed with a pout on her face.

"Why you always leaving me!" She whines angrily.

"Business you know that" I reply zipping up my suitcase.

"BUsInesS yOu KnOW thAT" She mocks making me chuckle.

"I'm gone be back in a couple days plus I'm doing this for us"

"How is you going out of town benefiting me?"

"In due time you'll see but for now trust me ight?" She sighs nodding.

"I trust you"

"Alright then"

"What city y'all going to anyway?"

"Houston"

"Aw hell nah!" She exclaims jumping up from the bed.

"Trust vanished that fast" I mumble shaking my head.

"I trust you but I don't trust all them delusional houston thots that be all on ya dick on the gram and twitter!"

"You worried about some irrelevant jawns, ain't nobody stuntin shorty nem" I wave her off.

"Y'all going to the stripclub?"

"You know we going to the stripclub, you can't go to houston and not go to V Live plus I got some business in there"

"I guess" She huffs trying to brush past me. I quickly grab her by the waist before she could get out the room.

"Look after I get done doing what I gotta do I'll go back to the telly and we can facetime until we fall asleep" I spoke with my head snuggled in her neck.

"You promise?"

I held out my pinky and she locks hers with mines. I place a single lingering kiss on her neck before pulling back.

"You know you gone miss tero game right?" She asks with a raised eyebrow, I sigh nodding.

"Yea but this is something I gotta do, he a be alright" She nods in understandment.

"What time you gotta be at the air hangar?" I look down at my rolex seeing I was supposed to be at the hangar 15 minutes ago.

"I'm late thanks to yo crybaby ass"

"I'M LaTe tHAnKs t---"

"I'm about to beat yo ass" I say cutting her off. She ran out the room out the room laughing, I shook my head laughing with her as I walked out the room.

"You already came late then on top of that you and india want to be all booed up delaying the flight even longer" Kevin said shaking his head laughing.

"That was her y'all know she a crybaby she hate when I be leaving and shit" I shook my head chuckling.

"Y'all so cute it's ugly" Karter laughs.

"Thank you, now can you pass the blunt my nigga you just been holding it flapping them gums away" I laugh. He smacks his lips holding the blunt out to me and I took it from in between his fingers.

"So why this nigga X ain't coming again" I ask inhaling from the blunt.

"He said he wanted to stay and watch over everything, make sure everything run smooth" Jah shrugs with her eyes glued to the game.

"That nigga been on some weird shit lately man" Kevin spoke.

"He said he gotta good reason behind this shit so we just gone have to wait" Jah replies.

"I guess, how you feel about this shit reek?" Kevin asks.

"If he say he gotta good reason behind it then he gotta good reason behind it, and somebody did need to stay to watch over everything"

I had bigger and better moves to think about than what X was doing in his free time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
222K 3.8K 15
dont wanna spoil anything so just read the story for the infro...
67.9K 1.6K 17
" she ah hood queen and her name is ranada " 💍 THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND ITS CRINGE ASL😂. I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO DELETE, SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
8.9K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...