Boss Lady

By madeingreece14

This is an Outlaw Queen story. Robin works as a lawyer for "Miller's Books" but now his boss is dying and he... More

Coming Home
Goodbye
The Garage Incident
A Date At Gusteau's
Welcome To London
Come Back To Me
You Are Adorable
Rehearsal
Bitch
Come With Me pt.1
Come With Me pt.2
The Gloves Are Off

Show Me Some Respect

1.1K 43 6
By madeingreece14

The alarm clock rang.

Regina blinked her eyes open and she turned to see the alarm clock on the bedside table. "Damn it... I don't wanna go!". She rubbed her eyes with both of her hands and lifted herself to sit on the bed. She get up of it and headed to the bathroom. She took a quick shower. Then, she opened the closet's door. She wore a tight, knee-length, purple dress and her favorite black, leather high heels. She brushed her raven hair and then she applied her make up -black mascara, nude eyeshadow, nude rouge and and a dark, magenta, matte lipstick.

She ran downstairs and found her sister laying on the couch. "Regina! You're stunning!" her sister smiled.

"Well, I still want to wear my blue jeans..." Regina whispered.

"Well, no!" Zelena said sarcastically. The red-head woman was wearing a tight, knee-length, emerald green dress and black high heels. She stood up in front of her little sister and hugged her. "I'm so proud of you..." she whispered in her ear.

"Zelena, you had to be the new manager and you know it!" Regina whispered back.

"I know... but I'm your assistant! I'll help you! I promise!" they separated. "You're my little sis!"   Zelena smirked.

"Thank you so much!" Regina hugged her sister again.

...........................................................................

Knock knock

"Little John!" Robin giggled. "Please come in!"

John opened the door of Robin's office and headed to his desk where Robin was sitting behind. "Good morning, mate!"

"Good morning, Little John!" Robin joked again.

"Oh, shut up!"John chuckled. "Well, Graham's here..."

"Good! He's late but I'll forgive him because I'm the best person alive!" Robin smiled. "Show him his office and tell what he has to do."

"Okay!" John turned around headed to the door, but he suddenly turned around again to face Robin. "Oh, and... I almost forgot... we have a meeting at eleven o' clock... we have a mysterious new manager."

"What?! Oh, boy...!" Robin shook his head and John left his office.

...........................................................................

"Here we are!" Zelena said excitedly as they arrived at the "Miller's Books" building.

"Nooooo!" Regina yelled.

"Regina! You're not a five-year-old anymore..." Zelena shook her head.

"But I wish I could be again..." Regina whispered. The sisters get out from the car and stood in front of the building's enter. Regina looked at it. It was so tall. It had -at least- twelve floors. Regina hated heights.

"Come on!" Zelena took her sister's hand in hers and she leaded her into the building. She pressed the elevator button and after that the button of the twelfth door. The elevator stopped and they get out. Regina frowned as she watched all these people running and wandering around the floor with papers and briefcases in their hands.

"Why are they running?" Regina whispered to her sister.

"Regina! You need a lot of practice!" Zelena said and grabbed her sister's hand again to lead her to a room.

When the door flung open there was a big, circular, wooden table. On those -matching- chairs were sitting the members of company's counsel. Regina's eyes dropped at him.

There he was!

But... why?

Zelena squeezed Regina's hand and that snapped her out of her thoughts. "Say something..." Zelena whispered.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Regina breathed without taking her eyes always from him. Then he raised his glance and blue eyes locked with brown. A handsome, dimple smile played with his lips.

"Good morning everyone!" Zelena said excitedly again. "This is the new manager... Ms. Mills!" Everyone applauded and welcomed her. "Regina, they are the members of company's counsel!"

...........................................................................

During the meeting, Regina and Robin barely look anyone else but each other. They didn't smile, or talk or something else... they were just looking each other! They had those silly faces who was trying to understand what was happening.

Now Regina was in her office. Zelena show her some things and now she was alone. She couldn't focus to her job, because the only thing in her mind was him and those annoyingly amazing eyes of his. His adorable, dimple smile and that body which she wanted to explore inch by inch!

Knock knock

That sound snapped her out of her thoughts.

She shifted her looking and she saw him through the glass which separated her office and the rest of the floor. He was standing behind the glass door, looking at her.

Help me God. He thought. She's gorgeous! Plus she's my boss! Congratulations, Robin! You're dead! He thought again before Regina tell him to come in and go into her office. He headed to her office and stood in front of it.

"What do you want?" she said without looking at him.

"I was about to ask you the same question!" he replied.

"Are you kidding me?" now she stood up and, oh, she was so angry.

"No! You know what I mean!" he shouted.

"I am your new boss! Nice to meet you!" she said sarcastically.

"Ha ha! Very funny!" he let out a fake smile. "Regina..."

"It's Ms. Mills to you! Show me some respect!" she bite back.

"What?!" he shouted again.

"You heard me!" she shouted too.

"Ms. Mills..." he pronounced that with sarcasm. "We have to forget what happened to that graveyard... this is so unprofessional..."

"Nothing happened! Besides I saw you with that girl after the ceremony, so I thought that what happened before that was totally fake..." she raised an eyebrow.

"What girl?" Robin asked.

"What girl?! That girl who hugged you and kissed your cheek? Remember? Because I remember it quite well..." she shouted.

"Wh- what are you talking about?" he yelled. "Are you jealous?" he smirked playfully.

"Me? Jealous? Are you out of your mind? God! You are flattering yourself, Mr. Locksley!" she gave him a playful look.

"Oh my god! You're so jealous!" he gave her that dimple, smile again.

"Fuck you, Robin!" she screamed.

"Okay!" he chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and pointed the door to him. "Leave!" she screamed.

"With pleasure!" he screamed back and left the room slamming the door behind him.

Regina watched him as he walked into his office and sat to his chair. He dropped his head in his hands and then he stood up again. Regina sat to her own chair and smirked as she realized that he was coming back. Oh, that look that he had on his face. So, so angry! Adorable! How amazing is the fact that when he is angry his eyes gets darker?

Knock knock

Regina didn't shift her glance to look at the door. She just sat there ignoring him. "Oh, not you again! What do you want?" she said not looking at him. But...

"Um... can I come in?" he cleared his throat.

She didn't find that voice familiar and she -finally- looked at that man who was standing at her office's door. Now, she was facing a very handsome man. He was tall, and she could tell that he was so fit. He had brown hair and those dark blue eyes. He was so handsome! Oh. My. Gosh! Regina cleared her throat as he did before. "Um... sure!"

Graham walked into the room and headed to Regina's desk. He gave her his hand and she took it shaking it. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Mills! I'm Graham Hunt!"

"Nice to meet you to, Mr. Hunt!" Regina smile.

Robin was standing out of Regina's office watching the whole scene. He was ready to go in and smash his nose. Why was he talking to her? He was a simple lawyer... He was so jealous! He was so jealous that he thought that a heated wave hit him.

Back in Regina's office...

"I'm one of the members of company's counsel..." Graham started.

"Oh... I' m sorry but I didn't see you this morning at the meeting..." Regina said.

"Yes! That's because no one told me and..." Graham tried to continue.

"Don't say anything else! I understand!" Regina gave him an angry look and he took a step back. She immediately turned her looking out of her office where she knew that Robin was standing the whole hour. He saw her looking at him with this angry face and his eyes widened. "Locksley! Come here now!" she shouted so loud that Robin could hear her through the glass.

He immediately did what she told him to do. He opened the door and came into her office. He headed to the desk. When he passed next to Graham, Robin cast him a killing look. Then he stood in front of Regina's desk and he turned his glance to face him. "What happened?" he said still so scared of that angry Regina.

"Mr. Hunt, here, told me that you didn't tell him about the meeting we had today." Regina firmly said.

"Yes. That's because he's new here and he has to learn some things for the job first before we, finally, trust him so much that we will be able to bring him with us at the meetings." Robin said and he gave her a satisfied smile. Dimple smile.

"Mr. Locksley, I think that Mr. Hunt is a member of company's counsel, isn't he?" Regina said not giving it up.

"Yes, he is... what's your point?" Robin raised an eyebrow.

"This morning I had a meeting with the members of company's counsel... all of them! Why Mr. Hunt wasn't there with us?" Regina raised an eyebrow too.

"Um..." Robin lost all of his words. He just looking deep in her chocolate, brown eyes.

"Exactly, Mr. Locksley!" Regina snapped him out of his thoughts. "Graham..." she turned her glance to face Graham again. "... sorry is that okay with you?" Graham nodded. "Okay, so Graham, I think that you're the only person that I like in here..." Regina smiled.

"I'm very glad that I met you!" they shook their hands again and Graham smiled to her. That smile couldn't do the same thing to her as Robin's could, but it was very beautiful too. Robin took a step back letting them to shake their hands.

Regina sat to her chair again. "My pleasure!" She said while Graham was heading to the door and then leaving the room.

Robin raised his eyebrow again while Regina was ignoring him reading a note that Zelena left before. "Seriously? The only person you like..."

"Mr. Locksley?! Are you still here? I didn't realize it!" she raised her eyebrow again like she was challenged him.

"Fine, Regina! You want a war? You'll have one!" Robin accepted the challenge.

"Finally!" Regina said while Robin was heading to the door. Before he was out, Regina cleared her throats forcing him to turn around facing her again. "Oh, and... Robin... it's Ms. Mills to you... remember?" Regina gave him a wicked smirk and then he left her office.

...........................................................................

"Regina? Are you in there?" Zelena's voice sound behind the door of ladies' room.

"Yeah..." Regina responded. "Come in!"

Zelena opened the door and walked towards Regina who was sitting on the bench and her back was laying on the mirror. "Regina, were you crying?" Zelena said and grabbed her sister's cheek making Regina looking at her.

"No...?" Regina said and wiped some tears away from her face.

"Regina... you're an awful liar!" Zelena chuckled as Regina acted like a five-year-old.

"Thank you! I really appreciate this..." Regina said sarcastically.

"Regina, what happened?" now Zelena was serious.

"Nothing!" Regina replied faster than ever.

"Well, you're an amazingly, awful liar, then! Congratulations!" Zelena giggled.

"You know what happened... you saw it, didn't you?" Regina shifted her glance for looking into her sister's blue eyes.

"No! What happened? Does anyone hurt you?" Zelena was so concerned.

"That... lawyer... you know him!" Regina tried to avoid Zelena's gaze, now.

"Who?" Zelena shouted because she was very angry.

"Robin... He didn't hurt me! Relax... he just..." Regina cleared her throat. "Robin was at daddy's funeral..." she tried to say but Zelena cut her.

"Yeah! I invited him! Dad, really, loved him!" Zelena explained.

"Well, we had a moment together... Robin and I..." Regina said and Zelena's eyes widened. "He pushed me and I fell on the ground. My dress filled with mud and he gave me his jacket... he hugged me and then he kissed my forehead." she whispered.

"Regina! Oh. My. Gosh! Why did you hide it from me?" Zelena screamed but the last words died in her throat.

"Sorry? Now, I'm his boss and it's really complicated, because after the funeral I saw him with a girl... they seemed very happy together... even in a graveyard! This is love!" Regina said ironically.

"Robin is divorced!" Zelena said to her sister trying to calm her down.

"What?!" Regina screamed. "Was he married?" now her voice sound lower than before.

"Yes! And he has a son! You didn't know?"

"Uh... no?!" Regina didn't know what to think or to say.

"Forget that! Well, he's kinda cute, huh?" Zelena smirked playfully. 

"He smells like a forest!" Regina tried to hide her blushing.

"Hmm..." Zelena closed her eyes. "Pine trees... wait!" suddenly she evened them. "You like him!" Zelena was the one who screamed that time.

"Of, course not! I'm his boss! Nothing can happen between us!" Regina stated firmly.

"So, why are you here crying rivers?" Zelena joked.

"Not for him!"

"For who?" Zelena raised her eyebrow.

"Aaaagh! Stop doing that! Okay! I was crying for him!" she screamed again.

"I knew it! You're totally into him... I can tell!" Zelena was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you fell for him..."  Zelena giggled again.

"No, I'm not! I hate him!" Regina shouted.

"That's great... you know, the haters are secretly madly in love with each other..."

"You're sick!" Regina said and put her feet back on the floor. She stood in front of her sister for a brief moment and then she walked out of the ladies' room.

...........................................................................

Robin walked to the elevator and he pressed the button. The elevator's doors opened and he walked in. He was going to garage. Two floors later... the elevator stoped and the doors opened again. There she was.

Regina had her arms crossed and she was looking down. When she heard the doors open she shifted her gaze and there he was. She rolled her eyes and walked in.

Robin took a step aside and stood right opposite from her. He looked at her and she had throw her head back looking up. Gosh! This woman will be my end. She's stunning! Damn! And sexy! Holy damn! How can I stay away from her?

Regina shifted her glance. "Someone's staring..." she said smirking.

"Don't smile..." he said clearing his throat.

"Why? Is that turning you on, Mr. Locksley?" she said taking a step closer to him.

"And don't call me 'Mr. Locksley'!" He tried to control his heavy breath.

"Why, Mr. Locksley?" She said smirking and now she closed the gasp between them. "Is that turning you on more than my smile?" she smiled once again.

"God, Regina! Stop it!" He shouted.

Regina's eyes widened and took a step back. "Tell me, Robin! How should I act? Tell me and I'll do it!" now she was shouting back.

"Do you want me to tell you what to do?" Robin whispered.

"Yes! That's what I want!" Regina said louder than him.

"Come here, then!" Robin said louder than her now with a very firm voice.

"What?" Regina whispered.

"I. Said. Come. Here. Now!" Robin said watching her staying without making a move. He breathed a 'damn' and he grabbed her hand bringing her into his arms.

"What are you doing?" she breathed and he could feel her breath on his jaw.

"Hugging you?" he whispered and kissed her forehead. "Because you're my boss and we have to develop a great relationship."

She chuckled baring her face in the crook of his neck. She kissed him there and she moved her lips next to his ear. He shivered under her breath. "What about kissing me?" She bit his lobe between her teeth. "For a great relationship with your boss?" she heard him chuckle.

"Is that a bonus?" he gave her a dimple smile.

"Only if you're a good kisser..." she whispered once again.

He cupped her cheek forcing her to look into his blue, ocean eyes. He leaned in moving his gaze from her chocolate, brown eyes to her gorgeous, magenta lips. She brought her face closer to his. Now he pressed his lips to hers closing his eyes. His hands tangled in her hair and her hands resting on his chest. They pulled away and Regina's eyes widened again. "Why are we doing this?"

"Because it feels so, damn, right." He kissed her again more passionately. His hands circled her waist and her hands came around his neck. He pushed her to the wall without breaking their kiss. He lifted her from the ground. Then he teased her lower lip with his tongue asking for entrance something that she immediately gave him. She wrapped one of her feet around his waist. His hands came on her ass squeezing it lightly. She moaned into his mouth and he answered with another moan. Her hands caressed his cheeks. Then she threw her head back giving him access to her neck. He drove his lips from her mouth to her jaw and then he left a trail of kisses till the crook of her neck. She was moaning so loud making him hold her tighter. "Robin, don't even think to stop!" She breathed making him chuckle on her skin.

"Regina, you're gorgeous!" Robin breathed and kissed her again and again and again.

They pulled away when they heard the elevator's doors open. They looked into one another's eyes and Robin giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" Regina chucked too.

"Because we're doing the wrong thing..." he stole one kiss again making her smile into it. "That" kiss "is" kiss "so" kiss "exciting" kiss.

"I'm so glad that you kissed me..." she said resting her forehead on his.

They walked out of the elevator and Robin walked her to her car. "Here I am!" she said and she unlocked her car. She stretched her hand to open the door but Robin cut her grabbing her hand and bringing her closer to him.

"Don't leave..." he said pressing his lips on hers once again. "I want you to kiss me all the time. I want to touch you every single second and hear that amazing laugh of yours that I'm able to hear every time I fall asleep." He reached her lips kissing her more passionately than before.

"I have to go..." she kissed him. "I wanna stay but I have a really important job later. But..." kiss "I" kiss "agree" kiss "kissing you" kiss "a bit longer".

They kissed and kissed and kissed. Then Regina get into her car and left him behind her. He watched her leaving with a big smile into his face. He was falling! God!

...........................................................................

A/N: Kiss 😏💋😘 love you all! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.2K 31
Why give only a piece of yourself to someone when they deserve all of you? This is an Outlaw Queen story that will fill your hearts with endless feel...
21.4K 568 21
Regina Mills is focused on bringing her best friend back from the darkness after she sacrificed herself for her happy ending. Preoccupied by this tas...
69.6K 2.6K 28
This is an Outlaw Queen AU fanfiction. It is set in New York City. Regina is a pediatrician who owns her own private practice. Robin is a co-owner of...
Lost & Found By N

Fanfiction

10.7K 289 26
Sometimes you just have faith in the one you love!... A Outlaw Queen fan-fiction.