All Those Happy Endings, And...

By AllINeverWanted

(Made the Title Longer XD) Atsuaki Karasu is the only girl ever to be born in her clan. Or the clan that the... More

All Those Happy Endings (A Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter One: The beginning.
Chapter Two: Meeting Sensei
Chapter Three:Suzuka
Chapter Three (Continued)
Chapter Four! YAYAAYAYAYA!
Chapter Fi- OMFG IS THAT A...Oh..Just a......CHUNIN EXAM?!
Chapter Six! The CHUNIN Exams! ..Oh no..
*British Accent* CHAPTA SEVEN!!
Chapter..umm..What? *Looks around*
Chapter 9! Shit Happened!?
Chapter 10: The Date & The Douche.
Chapter Eleven..I think...
Chapter 12; The end of one, begining of another.
Chapter 13: Filler chapter? Or not? O.O
Chapter 14: Gaara the Bi-polar
Chapter 15: News to Confuse, And A Swimming Pool..Wait, What?
Chapter 16: Understanding
Chapter 17: The Plan Exposed
Chapter 18: Random Crap.
Chapter 19: The Emo Boy and the Princess Chick
Chapter 20: The Hunt is On
Chapter 22: *This Chapter Has No Name*
Chapter 23: For my own.
Chapter 24: Here we go again.
Chapter 25:Hehee...I forgot the name the first time...
Chapter 26: KAWAII ^^
Chapter 26?...No..Chapter 27! I think..
Chapter 28: Finally got the damn chapter number right!
Chapter ?!...(( I SO LIED TO YOU GUYS XD))
Chapter 30:DUN DUN DUNNN
Chapter 31: Silent Cries..And Soundless Tears.
Chapter 32: Will it really get better?
Chapter 33: On a Mission
Chapter 34:Back To Suna/ Stupid Delusions
Chapter 35: Make It Special <3
Chapter 36:Emo
Chapter 37: Second Guessing.
Chapter 38:Leaving

Chapter 21: Orochimaru's Hideout :D

927 6 1
By AllINeverWanted

Atsuaki's POV

'No. Don't bother me.' I say bitterly. This place was really effecting me. I suddenly just didn't give a damn about anything..except saving Sasuke. Yeah, when I agreed to leave with him...It was because I want to love him again, I want to be happy with him..And I can't do that until he's happy himself.

'Look, Atsu-chan, Orochimaru-sama isn't pleased with your lack of being on time.' Kabuto says, smirking.

'I don't care. I'll be on time tomorrow, okay?' I say, turning away. I watch Sasuke sit down on his bed, as Kabuto nods ands exits.

'Sasuke? You okay?' I say, sitting down next to him.

'Fine. How's your training been?' He says, emotionless.

'It's going well, and I've almost caught up to you. In just two weeks.' I say, nudging him playfully. His cold hearted mask melts away, and he smiles a bit.

'That's good. Wait, almost up to me?!' He says, giving me a I'm-shocked-but-impressed-but-still-shocked look. I laugh.

'Yeah. My lightning ballet has raised to an amazing amount. I can almost generate all of the lightning's nature chakra into my strikes. But, honestly, it would be way better if I had a dance partner.' I say, smirking playfully.

'You know I can't dance, Babe.' He says.

'I could teach yo-'

'Sasuke-kun, Orochimaru-sama requests your presence.' Kabuto says, and I groan.

'Fine. Coming.' He says, and Kabuto closes the door.

'Come back later?' I say, as he stands.

'You should come down to my room tonight. I've..set something up. Be back soon.' He says, and I nod. I walk with him to the door, then turn and give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles slightly, and closes it.

'Bye Sasuke...' I say, my face falling. He only ever smiles when I'm with him, which makes me way happy...But he's just so..revenge bent..I don't know if I can even help him beat Itachi..

'Sasuke...' I whisper.

Sakura's POV

'Wait, why am I here?' I say, raising a brow.

'Well, you and Naruto want to find and bring back Sasuke right?' Kakashi-sensi says.

'Yeah..' I say.

'Well, Naruto is leaving for two some odd years, and your the only one left. Plus your a medical ninja, and we only have one other ANBU member that's mastering...your ninja style?' Kyouya says, and I raise a brow again.

'When did you get so smart?' I say, giggling. I see Kemisuma glare.

'Ahh..' He says, turning away.

'So, this is Renzudo. The medical ninja from ANBU.' Kakashi says, and a boy with a rabbit mask steps forward.

'Take off your mask.' Kakashi says, and he removes his mask. Kemisuma and I gasp. This guy..was hot!

'Wow...' Kyouya sasy, then realizes he said it out lud.

'What?' Renzudo says, flipping his hair absently. I swoon.

'I..uh..here's the other members..' Kakashi-sensi says. Two men, and a woman step out.

'Yo.' The girl says, and I raise a brow. Who says yo?

'Hey.' The guys say.

'Okay, this is Degi, Theo, and Ferra. 'He says, pointing to the two boys, then the girl.

'Hello!' I say cheerfully, waving slightly.

'What's your name?' Renzudo says, and I inwardly fangirl.

'Sakura-chan.' I say, smiling.

'Just like the flower.' He says, turning his head to the side an d smiling slighlty.

Kyouya's POV

'Okay, seeing as were about forty feet from the Land of Rice Patties, we should start to use caution. Use your transformation jutsu, just like we practiced.' Kakashi-sensi says through the headset.

'Got it. Transformed.' I say, changing into a citizen.

'Done' 'Ready' 'Let's go.' 'Ready' I hear, and wait for the signal.

'Ready....now!' He says, and Ferra and I move out onto the path. We walk hand in hand, smiling slightly.

'Hey, you never told me your name.' Ferra says, and I smile.

'Kyouya Karasu.' I say.

'Nice to meet you.' She says, her hot pink hair falling in her face. I move it out of her eyes, and she blushes.

'This fake dating isn't that hard.' She says, and I laugh.

'Yeah, there's the gate.' I say, adjusting the small bag I had slung over my sholder.

'Hai.' She says, and we walk through.

'Phew. Made it.' She says, sighing with relief.

'Good, Sakura, Kemisuma, and Reduzo are advancing toward the gate now.' Kakashi-sensi says, buzzing through the headset.

'Let's go to that ramen shop!' I say, pointing to some small restaurant.

'Okay!' She says, and we walk to it.

'Two beef flavored miso soups please. Oh, and an extra egg.' She says, and I raise a brow.

'What? I like eggs.' She says, smiling. We take our bowls, and sit down randomly. Making sure to have people around us.

'So..Since we're here..Tell me about yourself.' I say, smiling.

'Well...I like the color blue..I'm seventeen..And I have a diary..' She says, blushing.

'A diary?' I say.

'Yeah..Since I can't really express myself..I write.' She says, choosing her words carefully.

'That's cool. I usually write poems and stuff, so I know what you mean.' I say, smiling. Kakashi buzzes in that Sakura's group made it in, and are at a small clothing shop a few yards away.

'Recite some?' She says, and I grin.

'Heart beats harder, time escapes me. Trembling hands touch skin. It makes this, harder. And the tears stream, down my face. If we could only have this life, for one more day. If we could only turn back time. You know I'll be, your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart, is beating for this, moment in time, I'll find the words to say...before you leave me today.' I say, smiling slightly. (9Song on the side. Louis' part I believe. LOUIS IS SO HAWT T.T))

'That was.. really good. Sounded like a song.' She says.

'It is. I sang it to..a very special family member of mine..' I say, smiling.

'That's cool. I wish I could sing.' She says.

'Let's go.' Kakashi says, and I nod. Then realize he can't see me, and mentally smack myself.

'Kyouya? I want to know more about you..So let's do this again sometime..Off duty?' She says, smiling.

Who knows why..but I said yes.

'Okay, go.' Kakashi whispers, standing to my left. Ferra on my right.

'Hey, Uncle Kai? Can Senzi and I go to that small little hut down there?' I say, probably louder than I should have.

'Senzi? Is this your girlfriends name?' Kakashi-sensi says, in an older mans voice. I nod and smile.

'Well, go on ahead.' He says, giving me a grin through the beard he had. We pass two guards with Sound village headbands. I swing our arms between us, grining like a little boy. This was kinda fun!

'Denco? I'm kinda scared. Will you hold me?' Ferra says, as we pass a transformed Kemisuma. I laugh, and nod. She was gonna make her jealous! Why though..?

'This place really is creepy though..' She says, hugging my arm tighter. We walk through the small cave. We were in a small museum..which had a small wall of cemente somewhere that was dividing Orochimaru's hideout from the museum.

'You sure this is it?' I whisper, as we come up to a dead end. Ferra took a kunai and scraped dirt, revealing the dirt tainted wall.

'Yeah. We're here.' Ferra says into her headset.

'Okay. Kemisuma and Renduzo should be there soon.' Kakashi says, as they walk up. I see Renduzo's arm around her waist, and I mentally growl.

'Your so funny. How did you think that up? ' I hear her say, then giggle.

'That was really cool.' I hear Sakura says, probably smiling.

'Okay. Let's get started.' I say, rolling my eyes.

'Did you just..?' Kemi says, and smirks.

'Let's get started everyone!' Kakashi says/whispers. I take out my kunai, and scrape the dirt from a large section of the rock.

'Okay, now Renduzo, do your stuff.' Kakashi says, and Renduzo smiles. He places three purple flowers on the wall, and I raise my eyes.

'Flowe-' I start, then they blow up.

'They didn't even make any noise!!' Sakura says, smiling.

'Wow..' I say.

'Let's go.' He says, and I follow silently.

Atsuaki's POV

I waited silently outside of my room, waiting for the flicker of the lights. That's how Sasuke and I communicate. He'll put out a light on his end, and it'll turn the light off on mine.

'Finally.' I say, smiling. The light turns off, and I start down the hallway.

'Come on. Let's just getrid of her. Why do you need her anyways?' I hear KAbuto's voice as I pass a door.

'She's important to our young Sasuke-kun. Plus, her training has proved that she has potential to surpass the Fourth Hokage. She is three-fourth's of the way there already. She is the only one I've ever seen get this far, in such little time. She is staying, Kabuto-kun.' Orochimaru says, and I grin. I continue to walk, but hear a door open and close behind me. I turn, and look to Kabuto.

'Hello Atsuaki-chan.' He says, smiling.

'Hey Kabuto-kun.' I say, tilting my head to the side, then give a Lolita smile.

'How are you?' He says.

'I'm great. How about you?' I say.

'Wonderful. Have fun with Sasuke-kun, don't stay up to late.' He says, smirking.

'You know you need me.' I say, grinning. I turn on my heel, and continue to walk down the hall.

'Your right. I just don't want you to get hurt too.' He says, and I stop.

'What?'

'Goodnight Atsuaki-chan.' He says, giving me a small smile.

I continue down the hall, his words echoing in my head.

'Hey babe.... What's wrong.' He says, as I open the door.

'N-nothing. What did Orochimaru want?' I say, coming to sit on the floor next to him.

'He was explaining how long I had until he was turning me into a vessel.' He says, and my jaw drops.

'What?!' I say, standing.

'It's okay. If that's what it takes, that's what will happen.' He says, but scribbles down on some paper.

I plan on leaving before that. I will kill Itachi before that...Will you help me?

'Oh, of course. Silly me. How long though?' I say, smiling. He hands me the paper, and I burn it in my hands. I sit down again.

'Two and a half years.' He says, and I immediatly thought of Naruto. Stop. you don't need them, you need to help Sasuke. And you will.

Help Sasuke...

'Sasuke, this is so cute.' I say, looking around at the rose petals and the candle.

'I try.' He says, kissing my cheek. He picks up a rose, and places it behind my ear.

'Aww Sasuke.' I say, and blush.

'Atsu..I'm glad you said you'd come..' He says.

'I'm glad too.' I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Still working it up to that long chappy. ( PS. The end of this story, is a CLIFF HANGER! MWAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH) :D But i did put in an Atsu POV!! TWICE! I'll upload more tomorrow, another short one. Look at the cute little chibi Naru!! ----->> SO CUTE!!

Well, anyways.

Fair winds Wattpaders :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.9K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...
421K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
351K 8.7K 35
Shiaye (Shy-a) was born a year after Sasuke. At her birth she was still born and to this day she still doesn't know it. Thankfully the demon that was...