for him. ✔

By hyunchanee_exo

"You don't have to say "I love you" to say "I love you." A tale of two sad boys who fell in love under the... More

exordium.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven. (m)
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
exoneration.
yo hi guys

chapter nineteen.

2.6K 200 58
By hyunchanee_exo

"So basically," Taeyeon lifted up two sweaters in front of her, both similar except for the color theme on its design. "You had a past with Park Chanyeol. You can't help but still have feelings for him, but that hot girl might be his girlfriend."

Baekhyun sighed as he let the shirt he had placed over his chest fall limp over his arms crossed on his abdomen. "That's basically all it."

The older girl placed the sweaters back into their racks, then turned towards the younger boy. Flipping her hair to the side, she said, "You know what I think, Baekhyun?"

He gave her an incredulous look, somehow having a hunch of what she might say. "What is it?"

"I think," she paused, gving him a sly smile. "You should try to seduce him."

The apples of Baekhyun's cheeks warmed up in embarassment as he glared at Taeyeon, who was cackling out loud in amusement.

"Noona," he whined. "I'm not a slu-"

"No you're not," Taeyeon firmly said. "You're just someone who is placing people in their rightful places. For this case, you're going to seduce Chanyeol into going back to you and so that I could get Tiffany."

Baekhyun shook his head. "That's the worst kind of logic, Taeyeon. I don't want to ruin any other people's relationship. And even if I get Chanyeol again, I'm scared that I might still be lacking for him... After all, times have changed. He may not be same old Park Chanyeol who will put up with all of my bullshits in life and still continue to love me."

Taeyeon sighed, nodding in understanding. "Do what you want, Baekhyun. I was just joking."

The younger nodded, pouting to himself with the thoughts of Chanyeol in his mind.

"But you'll have to admit, it's a perfectly great plan if you consider it," Taeyeon mischievously said, which only made Baekhyun giggle and throw a shirt at her.

Their shopping date ended by six 'o clock that evening. They went back to the school campus, which wasn't that far (their school allows students out during weekends, as long as they come back before ten that night).

"Well, see you tomorrow Baekhyun," Taeyeon said when Baekhyun walked her to the girls' dormitory.

"See you," Baekhyun raised a hand and waved her off. She gave him one last fond smile before making her way up the dormitory. Once he made sure she was already inside, Baekhyun turned on his heels and made his trek towards the boys' dormitory.

Yawning to himself, Baekhyun stretched his limbs as he made his way up the stairs. He just wanted to take a quick shower and go to sleep. He'll just wake up again for dinner, but only if he'll be able to do so.

Baekhyun took out his keys and unlocked his room. But to his surprise, the door was already unlocked. He glared at the door warily, twisting the knob then pushing it open slowly.

Has someone broken into Baekhyun's room? It may be room service, but he specifically told the dormitory directors that he didn't need room service.

Cautiously, Baekhyun entered his room and closed the door behind him softly. As far as he could see, nothing was wrong with the place.

Suddenly, the door to his left opened.

In shock, Baekhyun let out a scream of surprise since what the hell, he didn't have a roommate. The rooms in the dormitory each had two bedrooms, only sharing a living room space along with a television and a PC.

But what surprised him even more was the sight in front of him.

"Chanyeol?!" "Baekhyun?!" They both exclaimed in unison, cheeks burning bright pink because dang, Chanyeol topless was just too illegal for Baekhyun's eyes and that Chanyeol felt embarassed being caught in that state.

"Why are you here?!" Baekhyun shrieked.

"Th-This is my room!" Chanyeol answered in a voice an octave higher.

Baekhyun didn't bother to argue. He just nodded, flustered with eyelashes fluttering. He glanced once more at Chanyeol, saying, "I'm going to my room," then disappeared behind the comforts of his room, away from Chanyeol's presence.

"Oh god," Baekhyun sighed as he crashed onto his bed, his hand pressed against his chest in a futile attempt at trying to calm down his crazily-pounding heart.

What kind of life did he live to deserve this kind of torture? Baekhyun certainly did not want this happening to him. Chanyeol has already moved on, and even though Baekhyun's feelings has bloomed so quick, he was quite sure that they'd vanish if he just avoided Chanyeol as much as he could.

But how? How could Baekhyun possibly do that now when Chanyeol and he were roommates? He'll get to see him everyday, probably topless again, then they'll have to see each other again in the afternoon after classes. Then when Baekhyun feels the need to watch television or use the PC which has way faster internet that his laptop, they'd see each other again.

This was driving Baekhyun crazy.

A knock came on his door. Baekhyun sprung up into a sitting position, biting his nails nervously.

"Baekhyun?"

It was Chanyeol's voice.

Clearing his throat, Baekhyun then managed out, "What is it?"

Baekhyun closed his eyes and thanked the gods that his voice didn't waver, crack or stutter.

"Someone is waiting for you outside, someone named Kris."

Baekhyun hopped off of the bed, opening the door quickly. He bowed towards Chanyeol, saying, "Thank you" but making sure not to look at him and zoomed out of the door.

"Kris!" he exclaimed joyfully, throwing his arms around his ex-boyfriend.

"Hey Baekhyun?" his greeting came out like a question as he patted Baekhyun's back. He didn't blame Kris though - Baekhyun was never this happy when he sees him back during their time together.

"Were you going to ask me out for dinner?" Baekhyun said, pulling away from Kris' arms. He could feel Chanyeol's stare behind his back, which only made him want to leave as soon as possible.

Kris nodded, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. His eyes momentarily fell on the person behind Baekhyun, who was strangely giving him sharp and steely looks.
Baekhyun laughed and grabbed Kris' wrist.

"Great, let's go!"

The two made their way down the hall and to the main building, where the cafeteria was located. After getting their food, they chose a table at the corner.

"I see that you have a new roommate," Kris began. "Do you know each other from before and did you have, you know, an intimate relationship?"

Kris wasn't exactly ignorant and clueless, which is why Baekhyun wasn't surprised that he'd easily pick up.

"Yeah," he muttered. "We shared quite an interesting past and separated in a not-so pleasant way."

"Do you intend on patching things up with him?" he asked. "Maybe he wants you back... you should have seen the way he stared at me back there."

Baekhyun shook his head. "He has probably moved on."

"Doesn't seem like it to me," Kris said.

Baekhyun shot him a pointed look. "You're just seriously leading me on, dammit Kris. As much as I'd like to connect again with him somehow, I don't think it'll be easy. Sure, maybe we can be civil and friendly, but that's that. And what I did before to him was quite of a douche move. He probably still couldn't forgive me."

"You won't know anything if you didn't at least try," Kris rolled his eyes. "Stop deducing amd assuming. It won't do you much good, you know."

The petite male sighed as he leaned back against his chair.

"You know what Kris?" he spoke. Kris looked up at him and raised one charismatic eyebrow.

"What?"

"Chanyeol is a different case for me," Baekhyun twirled his spoon through the soup appetizer. "While I'm okay with you and everybody else leaving me, it's so different with him."

"Different like what?"

"I'm afraid that he might leave in the end, for the sake of revenge."

170504

after more chapters and this will be done already hehehe i'll be posting a new story tomorrow which i will officially start writing for once this is done

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 147 13
Akk is a Student Prefect in Suppalo High school, he graduated in high school and enrolled at College University of GMM the famous university in Bangk...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
468K 21.5K 32
baekhyun desperately needs a job, so when a mysterious manager of a huge company offers him one he does not hesitate. even if the job comes with a st...
123K 6.2K 30
✔COMPLETED✔ Two shy high schoolers meet in a library after choosing the same book. Already developing a crush on each other. Only two days later thei...